Michelle's Story - Cover

Michelle's Story

Copyright© 2008 by dawn1958

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The moment they landed, things went badly for Rodney and Michelle. Unwittingly they had become pawns in a devious plan to gain international certification for the upcoming sham elections in an African Republic. What would Rodney do? What would Michelle do?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   Fiction   Slut Wife   Interracial   White Female  

The limo sped across the barren countryside. Inside, the air-conditioning made it comfortable, but Michelle was far from relaxed. She could feel Sarge's presence on the far side of the backseat and it gave her the most intimidated feeling. All of a sudden his voice startled her out of dreamland. "Rebels capture white woman ... American. Hold her for ransom," Sarge said. "She famous actress ... come to Africa to save the world."

Michelle was stunned by Sarge's revelation. "Rebels not really rebels ... but she not know that. She afraid for life and almost pissed panties when her car attacked," he said. "Mosi can be real mean if he wants. He hold her in village ... make her believe rebels will harm her."

Sarge laughed and casually continued. "My men hold her in village. Then take her into desert wilderness where I ... as valiant commander, will rescue her," he told Michelle. "Rescue her after her belly full. She not worry about Africa ... she have black baby of her own."

He laughed even louder at his devious plans. "She not white goddess like you. She tramp ... not good enough for tribal warriors ... but gorgeous white-ass good for boys," he said. Then Sarge glared straight into Michelle's bewildered eyes. "Famous actress good for boys ... boys fuck her until her belly full."

Michelle felt pity for the woman prisoner. She knew the actress would become an African sex-toy and Sarge would ensure everyone in his tribe ravaged her sexy body. Michelle had heard news items about certain celebrities trying to save mankind with their newfound fame and wealth. A shiver shot up her spine thinking about the drastic things the woman would have to endure before Sarge would set her free ... if he set her free.

The ride back to the city was quiet after Sarge's explanation. He dreamed of his plans for Michelle and now the American actress. Michelle squirmed during the trip feeling more uncomfortable by the minute with Sarge sitting so close to her. She kept thinking he would attack her but thankfully the city buildings appeared before that happened. Then the limo was driving into the big driveway of Sarge's residence and Michelle breathed a big sigh of relief.


Sarge escorted Michelle from the limo into his home. The first thing she saw when entering the vestibule was her husband. Rodney was sitting on one side of the brightly lit entryway and he jumped to his feet when his wife entered. He rushed across the vast room to grab her in his arms.

Michelle felt her husband's love and tenderness. Rodney held his arms tightly around her body trying hard to show Michelle how much he truly loved her. She flinched slightly when the front of his body pressed against her newly acquired body marking. By now the tattoo didn't hurt much and only when something touched the actual raised scarification.

Rodney broke the embrace and held his wife at arms length. He admired her extraordinary beauty and then he noticed how gorgeous she looked in the African dress, which appeared to be of the highest quality. Michelle noticed his questioning look so she responded. "Thema ... Queen of the village gave me clothes. It is one of her royal dresses," she said. "Rodney ... dear gawd, it has been the longest week."

Rodney stared at his wife waiting for her to continue. "When you left me ... all alone in that village ... I wanted to die," Michelle whispered. "He ... Sarge told them what to do. He told them everything ... what the tribe should do to me."

Suddenly Michelle felt the weight of the world lifted from her shoulders. "I was all alone ... in a village of black people. They gave me something to drink ... and then I don't remember too much," she said. "Oh my gawd, Rodney. They ... they ... I've never felt so alone in my life."

Rodney could tell that his wife had experienced the greatest humiliation and he pulled her into his arms again. "We'll get through this. We still have each other ... and we'll survive."

Suddenly visions of a beautiful, African queen filled Michelle's memory. The mysterious Thema was standing straight and tall holding out her hand. It was an invite that seemed to be a promise of a lifetime. Michelle felt her heartstrings pulling in the girl's direction and she gave her head a vicious shake to clear the images. 'No, it can't be, ' she thought. 'I can't be drawn to that girl.' Michelle could not fathom how she could be dreaming of another woman while being in her husband's arms.

Michelle was thankful that Rodney talked. "I read a foreign newspaper this morning. It had a story about an actress ... Marie Kelly, who was kidnapped. It said that rebels kidnapped her ... and they are demanding a ransom," he said. "A big payoff for her safety. Christ ... I didn't even know there were rebels in the country."

She was shocked at Rodney's revelation. "Rod ... I saw her. I saw a white woman who looked like she was a prisoner to a bunch of soldiers. He told me about it ... Sarge told me," she whispered with her voice shaking. "She had her hands tied and tape over her eyes ... and the soldiers were wearing camouflage uniforms."

Michelle pulled back from Rodney's embrace and they both looked across the foyer at Sarge. "He said Mosi was the rebel leader. Rod ... I think he told me because he wants me to know how powerful he is," she whispered to her husband. "I'm afraid ... Rod. He's going to make me stay with him ... here in his house."

Rodney put his arm around her shoulder and saw his wife flinch. "I forgot ... about the tattoo. He told me about the butterfly. About putting it on your breast," he whispered. "Later ... show me later."

Sarge was smiling and ready to take full command. Walking briskly in their direction, he looked determined. "We eat. Dinner will be served in one hour. You go Zelda's room ... wash and get ready," he said to Michelle. "Husband and I will chat."

Rodney felt trapped. Sarge's blackmail had worked to perfection in the beginning enabling the man to gain control over Michelle and himself. Now it seemed too late to turn back especially after his wife had been held hostage in Sarge's village. Rodney somehow held a faint ray of hope that they would be released very soon. The international committee would expect him to hand in his election report within the next few days so he reasoned that Sarge would let them go.


Sarge stood beside Rodney after Michelle departed with Zelda. He boldly told the husband what he planned. "You can stay here tonight. Stay and watch. Watch wife having sex," he whispered. Rodney could barely contain his anxiety, as his heart rate increased with each detail the man told him. "You watch ... wife having orgasm with son. She make man out of Kato last time ... and she will again."

The two men stared at each other but it was only Sarge who was smiling. "It truly amazing when you see it. Seeing wife acting like Blackman whore with Kato," Sarge said. "Now we not know ... who make pregnant."

Sarge stood motionless letting his words sink in before continuing. "Maybe Kato get lucky ... and make wife pregnant. I never see woman so hot ... so hot for African cock," he whispered sending tremors all through Rodney. "She not leave Africa until Sarge say. I say she can go when belly full of baby."

Rodney never realized his dilemma was so severe or so cruel. He shuddered listening to Sarge and didn't have a chance to argue or respond, as everyone was called to dinner. The seating arrangements were pre-arranged and Rodney wound up sitting beside Sarge who sat at the head of the table. Sitting directly across from him was his darling wife and right beside her was the intimidating teenage son. Zelda sat at the far end of the table and her daughters sat on either side of her. Next to Rodney were two women he did not know but they were introduced as members of Sarge's tribe.

The conversation was nonstop. Sarge tried to include Rodney and Michelle in all of the trivial talk even though it was broken English most of the time. It didn't take long before the woman sitting beside Rodney let him know she was willing to be more than friendly. She did speak some English and kept whispering in Rodney's ear, telling him that she was attracted to him. Rodney found it strange that the woman kept putting her hands on him at every opportunity but he shrugged it off to petty friendliness.

Michelle kept looking towards her husband hoping he could somehow rescue her. She dearly wanted to sit beside Rodney and talk to him rather than sit beside a boy who never stopped rubbing up against her. It was obvious the parents didn't object to their son touching and sometimes fondling a female guest and Michelle noticed that most of the time Sarge had a sheepish grin on his face. Nearing the end of the main course, she noticed that Rodney fidgeted more than expected and the woman beside him was constantly whispering at him.

It was during dessert that the woman beside Rodney made her move. Her right hand dropped under the table and she innocently put her hand on Rodney's upper thigh. She squeezed his thigh before letting her fingers slip into the space between his legs. Her intent was obvious and he did not know of any way to prevent her groping without making a horrible scene. Rodney reasoned that Sarge probably coerced the woman's actions and that any scene would be far more embarrassing to him than anyone else. He tried to ignore the woman's hand and almost gulped his dessertspoon down his throat when her fingers grazed the bulge in his crotch.

Rodney dared not look at the woman but knew she was grinning from ear to ear. It was all he could do to finish eating and he felt utterly relieved when Sarge stood up from the table. Suddenly Sarge informed everyone that a soak in the hot tub was just the thing to relax and settle a big meal. "Let's retire up to the hot tub ... enjoy a relaxing massage," Sarge told everyone. "Come ... up to hot tub. There's room for everyone. Our two lovely guests will give everyone an expert massage."

Sarge was the master of deception. His two special guests were there for one specific reason and Sarge's plan would have them become very intimate with the unsuspecting Rodney. The two, beautiful women from his village were more than willing to do anything for Sarge who was one of the tribe's supreme elders.

Sarge spoke in his native tongue, as well as English, so everyone understood his request. Then he proceeded up the wide stairway to his master bedroom where the tub was located. Sarge led the way with an arm wrapped around his loyal wife. The two tribal guests who each grabbed one of Rodney's arms, before he could protest, followed him. Michelle was stunned by it all and before she could react, Kato grabbed her by the arm forcing her to follow her husband up the stairs. Sarge's two daughters followed the entourage knowing the gorgeous white couple was going to be the night's entertainment.

Everyone entered the lavish bedroom moving directly towards the big hot tub. Without any shame or modesty, Sarge, his family, and the two women instantly started undressing. Rodney and Michelle stood motionless looking at the brazen nudity and then glanced at each other wondering what to do next. Sarge waved his hand at the couple in a beckoning manner and his voice sounded demanding. "Take clothes off ... no need for modesty. The water is wonderful. Come ... join us!"

It seemed pointless to argue with the man and Rodney was the first to undress. Michelle could tell he was embarrassed but somehow he managed to strip before giving his wife a questioning look. She begrudgedly followed his lead and in no time both jumped into the steamy water, hoping the water would hide their brazen nudity.

Sarge had given the affair great thought. He planned having everyone lounge in the steaming hot water for as long as it took to put the white couple at ease. Then he would turn the two women loose on Rodney. As soon as everyone was in the tub, servants appeared with trays of fruit, drinks and plenty of fancy desserts. Michelle watched her husband grab a drink and start sipping it without the least bit of concern. Then he selected some desserts and ate them far quicker than was his custom.

Michelle desperately wanted to warn Rodney that the drink was likely spiked with some mysterious African drug but there was no way to do it without alerting Sarge. She too took a drink off a tray but vowed to sip it very slowly. Her memory flashed back to her time in the village when her thirst got the better of her. A shiver shot up her spine putting Goosebumps all over her body, when she remembered what happened once the drugs sedated her mind.

The fruit looked exceptionally appetizing so she took some thinking it was the safest thing being served. Michelle ate some berries and melon relishing the sweet, juicy taste and it seemed to hit the spot after the African meal. She really didn't eat much at dinner, finding the food too unusual and bizarre.

Time passed with Sarge imposing his will on everyone. He insisted the servants keep passing the trays around and he wasn't satisfied until each person indulged in the drinks and food. Rodney had no trouble keeping busy and soon it became apparent that he was acting strangely. He quickly forgot about being nude and seemed to relish looking at the many seductive female bodies. He laughed at everything and eventually wound up sitting between the two tribal women who kept encouraging him.

Michelle vowed not to let her guard down. She strangely but willingly ate more fruit without the slightest prospect the fruit was laced with a powerful aphrodisiac. Her head started spinning before realizing that Sarge had duped her once again.

Sarge was not surprised when Michelle finished one drink and took another until she was on her fourth drink. He watched the gorgeous woman freely eat the enticing fruit, which got rid of her self-consciousness, and then she drank without any restraint. He had outwitted her again and grinned knowing the aphrodisiac would eventually get rid of Michelle's inhibitions.


It was time for the commencement of Sarge's next bold move. He already had a massage table set up next to the tub for the specific purposes of using it to humiliate his married guests. Sarge ordered the two tribal women to perform their magic on the naive Rodney.

Rodney had no idea what Sarge said. He watched the two women get out of the tub with water dripping off their luscious bodies. He couldn't take his eyes off the pair and ogled their bullet-shaped titties wondering what they would feel like. Then one of the women was motioning with her hand for him to get out of the tub. Feeling a strong sense of sudden courage, Rodney swiftly stood up and joined the two beside the massage table.

No English was required for them to get their point across. They quickly had Rodney lying prone on the table and they were pouring hot oil all over his body. It started out quite innocent and appeared to be a regular massage. The women's hands rubbed and massaged the glistening oil all over Rodney's outstretched body. One woman concentrated on his upper torso and the other massaged Rodney's lower extremities.

The surface of the table was higher than the hot tub so it was impossible for the onlookers to see exactly what was happening. All of a sudden the women convinced Rodney to turn over so they could massage the front of his body. Michelle could only imagine what it looked like and then she noticed something odd. One of the women had her hands in the vicinity of Rodney's hips and she seemed to be massaging his manhood.

Suddenly Michelle saw the woman purposely pull the semi-hard penis up in the air so everyone could see. The woman stroked Rodney's pecker using one hand at a time. It was a milking fashion with one hand stroking upward until the head slipped out of her hand, and then her other hand began to milk the cock from the base. In no time, Michelle could hear her husband moaning and realized he was loosing control, as his cock got rock-hard.

It was the most shocking and scandalous act when one of the women swooped in for the kill. Her face brushed across Rodney's chest and downward until her mouth was directly over the upraised cock. Michelle's eyes opened so wide they hurt when the woman swallowed Rodney's hard cock. She had never watched a blowjob but suddenly one was happening right in front of her startled eyes. The woman's head bobbed up and down on top of Rodney's cock and her sucking was nonstop.

Michelle sat frozen in the tub, which seemed ironic since the water was so hot. Sarge sort of floated across the tub until he was beside the concerned woman, leaving her surrounded by him and his son. "Look ... you aren't the only one who likes sex with African. Look ... his cock. It hard ... and she plays with it," Sarge whispered in Michelle's ear. "Rodney happy man. He gets blowjob from black whore."

Michelle stared towards the massage table and she saw the desperate look in her husband's eyes, as his face was turned in her direction. She noticed Rodney's eyes flutter and then sort of roll upwards out of sight. In fraught hopelessness, Rodney's fingers dug into the soft mattress pad, as the woman turned his pecker to stone. The woman's strong fingers squeezed his cock and she knew exactly how to stroke a man's cock. She coated his shaft with plenty of spit making it easier for her hand to move up and down while her mouth gobbled the engorged cock-head.

Michelle's eyes opened wider when she noticed the woman's teeth bite down around the flared rim and start scraping the head of Rodney's cock. She saw her husband's hips thrust upward frantically trying to hold back but his struggle was in vain. Every muscle in Rodney's body stiffened and he was motionless when he let go. The sight was both horrendous and wonderful. The woman's cheeks expanded with the influx of cum and she madly swallowed so as not to choke.


The luxurious room was perfect for Sarge's exhibition. His plan was at the stage where Rodney had just received a tremendous blowjob and it was time for more tantalizing sex. Sarge contemplated what to do next but quickly decided that further tormenting was needed. He wanted Michelle to watch more of her husband with the two women. The African aphrodisiac that he slipped into Rodney's drinks earlier would ensure the man would keep an erection for hours, so it was possible.

Rodney was afraid to move after the blowjob. He peeked over at his wife and noticed that she had other perils to contend with. The teenage boy was beside her and Rodney could see Michelle trying desperately to keep her distance from Kato. All of a sudden he noticed that something was very different. His hardon would normally diminish after an orgasm but this time it stayed so hard it felt strange.

Added to the oddity was the fact that one of the African women did not let go. She kept the fingers of one hand wrapped around his narrow shaft while her other hand cupped his balls. Then he glanced at the woman and noticed her indicating that she wanted more. She climbed onto the massage table and crouched over his legs in a threatening manner. Rodney could see her entire crotch, which was pointed directly at him, and he marveled at how pink her slit was compared to her black thighs.

He was still marveling at her beautiful appearance when she shuffled forward until her crotch was directly over his stiff pecker. There was no doubt to her intentions when her hand grabbed the cock and held it pointed straight up in the air. The only set of eyes bigger than Rodney's were Michelle's. She watched as the black woman slowly dipped her hips until the head of her husband's cock touched her puffy labia. Then Michelle watched Rodney's cock slip inside the woman's honey-pit until she could not see it anymore.

Rodney lay flat on his back on the massage table and the woman rode him bareback. Her black ass slowly moved up and down, as she seemed to enjoy the slow, pretentious seduction. Everyone's face was turned to watch Rodney being literally fucked by one of the African women. She was definitely a good actress as her moans of desire and groans of sexual bliss implied she was experiencing enormous pleasure.

Michelle had never watched her husband having sex and for some strange reason she felt betrayed. The earlier blowjob had been one traumatic event but actual intercourse was something else. The one thing she found most unbelievable was the fact her husband still had an erection. Michelle kept drinking from the cup Sarge had thrust into her hands and watching Rodney having sex with a young, African woman.

By the time Michelle realized the drinks were spiked, she had consumed far too much of the African nectar. Sarge could always tell when the sedative had worked by the silly smirk on the captive's face. He recognized his young son was overly excited and it was time to let Kato possess the gorgeous white slave. Sarge noticed how Kato never took his eyes off Michelle's luscious tits, swaying in the water, and that the bobbing boobies mesmerized the boy.

Everyone was preoccupied and so was Kato. Only he was not concentrating on what was happening across the room. He dearly wanted to feel Michelle's titties but his father's advice to wait for the right time was forefront in his mind. Suddenly Sarge whispered his go-ahead and Kato immediately put his hands on Michelle. It seemed ridiculous but Michelle still used her hands in a hopeless attempt to stop the boy from groping her womanly treasures. Then Kato put one of her dainty hands in his and shifted them to his illustrious hardon. Michelle quickly pulled her hand away but not before she felt the size of the boy's pecker.

Michelle tried to hold back and not let Kato force her out of the tub. She desperately glanced around the expansive room but nothing offered her any solace. The tiled bathroom with the overly busy massage table was brightly lit. The hot tub was in a dimmer lit area but it was also surrounded by lots of clean, white tile. There was a lighted area across a vast open bedroom, which contained a large bed, and Michelle shivered remembering the last time she was in that bed.

It was with the same boy and Michelle realized that his intensions were likely the same as they were that night. Kato tugged on her hand, as he stepped out of the tub, and a shiver of despair shot up Michelle's backbone when she noticed his obvious aroused state. Kato's big pecker bobbed up and down, as he moved, and he pulled her out of the tub even though she resisted. Giggles erupted from the two sisters, as they watched the naked couple who had water dripping off their bodies. The girls knew exactly what Kato had planned and their emotions soared thinking of watching it happen again.

Michelle glanced one more time at Rodney but lost all hope when she noticed the tribal woman was still humping her husband. Her eyes surveyed the hot tub but again she lost hope. Sarge had his arm around his wife and Zelda appeared engrossed in the intense, erotic show. The two daughters had big smiles on their faces and they huddled against each other relishing the sexual exhibition. The spectators were in a perfect location, allowing them to watch everything, as the hot tub was between the massage table and the bed.


Sarge was a maniac and in complete control. Rodney's seduction had barely finished when Sarge instructed Kato to take the beautiful white woman over to the bed. Suddenly Michelle's feet were moving. Kato quickly coaxed her out of the tub and he held her arm, as he walked across the room, pulling the struggling woman behind him. Once he reached the bed, Kato stopped and yanked Michelle's arm until she was standing beside the bed.

Michelle turned towards Kato wanting to plead with him but that was a mistake. The boy merely put his arms around her torso and hugged her tightly into his hard, lanky body. Her mouth opened to speak but suddenly she felt his appalling intimidator running from her pelvis all the way up the center of her tummy. Kato's cock was so hot and hard it burned a long welt across her stomach.

Sarge wanted the husband to watch everything his wife did. He immediately called Rodney back to the hot tub once his orgasm was finished. Also, Sarge summoned his two faithful, tribal women. The three got into the tub and it didn't take long for everyone to sit in a semi-circle so that they could all see the staged bedroom scenes.

The devious man made sure he was sitting beside Rodney. "My goodness! Look how nice they look together ... your wife and my son," Sarge whispered. "My God ... I think we are going to witness something truly wonderful ... don't you?"

Rodney couldn't help but feel apprehensive and far too worried to answer the man. He watched his wife's slender, sexy body rubbing up against the tall, muscular boy. Suddenly Michelle's dainty hand reached for Kato's pecker. Her fingers wrapped around the thick shaft in an attempt to push it away from her tummy but it looked pathetic to Rodney. It appeared that she pulled the boy's cock to the side and caressed the burning meat bringing a wide smile to Kato's boyish face.

"Her hand looks small on his cock ... on Kato's big cock," Sarge whispered. "Can you imagine it inside her. She be Kato's woman tonight ... and many more nights!"

Rodney had no idea his wife had already fallen prey to the sly African who had screwed Michelle during her first night at Sarge's home. His eyes grew wider watching Michelle wrestle with Kato and the whole drama appeared too breathtaking to miss any of the graphic struggles.

Michelle peered up at Kato with her mouth still open and the boy silenced her with a kiss. Suddenly his tongue was inside her mouth and Michelle didn't know how to combat the boy's assault. She let go of Kato's cock and put both hands on his chest, as if trying to push him away. He continued to scorch her with his cock and then he put his hands on her butt, squeezing each cheek in a determined manner.

Michelle's mind kept wondering, 'what if' and 'if that.' All of a sudden the boy punctuated one of her dire questions. He sort of lifted Michelle off her feet, high enough that her crotch rose above his penis, and then he dropped her back to the floor. Michelle felt the boy's pecker slip between her legs and lay along her wetness in a most threatening fashion. Kato's pecker was so stiff that it pushed hard against the entire length of her slit. She felt the burning meat spreading her delicate petals so that his cock rested directly in her exposed opening.

Kato could feel the vast wetness on the top portion of his cock. He felt the entire length of his cock lie along Michelle's narrow crotch and caress all of her womanly charm. He slowly shifted his hips back and forth and that separated the labia even wider so his cock pushed on the rosy clitoris. Michelle knew that talking to the boy was stupid so she merely moaned and groaned trying to let him know she didn't desire his unwanted caresses. The problem with her reasoning was that Kato interpreted her sounds as lust for what he was doing.

All of a sudden Michelle summoned all of her courage. She deemed that she had to get the boy's pecker off her precious pussy or suffer the consequences. Her hand slinked downward between the bodies until she reached the joined pelvises. She grabbed the long, hard shaft of Kato's cock and pulled it from between her legs. Michelle struggled but managed to turn her body sideways so that she had room to masturbate the boy's cock.

Even Michelle did not understand why her hand moved or why it was so robotic. Her fingers squeezed the burning rod and pumped slowly up and down the extended shaft while her eyes never left the boy's cock. Suddenly she contemplated a way out. Michelle was excited and more confident than at any time since arriving in the African city. She was determined to be a strong woman and not be overcome by Sarge's wicked plans. Michelle reasoned she might have to jerk-off Kato, and even let the boy have sex with her, but she vowed not to succumb to any temptation.

Success was imminent and Michelle squeezed harder and pumped faster. Her eyes bulged expecting the throbbing penis to erupt into an enormous Mount Vesuvius but suddenly her world crumbled. The boy grabbed her hands and easily yanked them from his throbbing pecker. Then Kato nudged her backwards until the back of her legs hit the bed and she was forced to sit down. Suddenly the boy started rubbing the wet end of his penis all over her face, her chest and finally her boobs. She desperately wanted to stop Kato but some strange urge prevented any resistance.

When the powerfully built boy shoved her backwards, Michelle suspected what was next. Her eyes widened as she stared at Kato who was now standing between her legs, which were spread wide hanging over the edge of the bed. His cock was in his fist and Kato gave every indication his hunger for her had reached a breaking point. Michelle glared straight ahead but this time she was ready. She vowed to fight with all of her willpower. Sarge's son could ravage her body but she would never surrender.

All of a sudden Kato fell on top of her outstretched body, and he pulled her all the way onto the bed. She could feel his burning rod pressing against the lower part of her left leg and wondered why in hell he was way down there. Tremor after tremor shot through her torso, as she imagined the boy's cock getting bigger, but she was still determined. Suddenly Kato put his hands on the insides of her thighs and pushed them farther apart. He was getting ready to mount her, she assumed, and her body tensed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.