Michelle's Story
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2008 by dawn1958

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The moment they landed, things went badly for Rodney and Michelle. Unwittingly they had become pawns in a devious plan to gain international certification for the upcoming sham elections in an African Republic. What would Rodney do? What would Michelle do?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   Fiction   Slut Wife   Interracial   White Female  

Rodney returned from Geneva to the sight of his beautiful wife. Michelle met him at the airport and the couple was quickly taken to a very nice house by one of Sarge's guards. Sarge had informed Rodney that he would reside in the house during the time he worked in the country. The news made Rodney very happy because he assumed his wife would be staying with him in the quaint residence, which was only a short distance from Sarge's home.

The couple continued to hug and caress long after entering the front door. Both were extremely happy to see the other, after being apart for so long, and they had sincerely missed each other. Rodney let his hands venture all over his wife's body relishing the rare opportunity to actual caress Michelle. "It has been so long ... too long since I have been able to hold you in my arms. God ... honey, you feel so good," he whispered. "I've missed you. God ... your breasts feel so ... bigger, and so nice in my hands."

Now that Rodney had his wife in his arms, he was almost afraid to stop the lovely embrace. They remained in the entryway of the house. Quickly he explained his trip to Geneva, how uneventful the trip was and that he had merely handed in a favorable report to the International Human Rights Committee.

Just as Rodney was about to ask Michelle questions about her week with Sarge and his family, there was a soft knock at the door. Questioningly Rodney looked at his wife. Then he slowly opened the door to find the teenage Kato standing there with an animated smile on his face. The boy didn't have to say a word, as his indications were that he was there to pickup Michelle.

A tear came to her eye when Michelle looked at her husband's sad face. "I'm sorry ... so sorry, love. But I have to go with him ... I thought you knew," she whispered. "It's Sarge ... his orders are for me to remain in his home until we leave the country."

Rodney felt helpless, sensing the African employment had been a big mistake. He had no idea Sarge had laid the groundwork for the final demise long before he returned from Geneva. During his time away, Sarge ensured Michelle was well aware that she would spend almost all her waking hours with his son. Sarge threatened, to not only ruin her husband's long, unblemished career, but also he implied that some physical harm might 'accidentally' come to Rodney if she didn't cooperate.

Rodney motioned for Kato to come in while he spoke to Michelle. He closed the door once the boy was inside and then he coaxed his wife off to one side, away from the teenager. "Honey ... but I thought? I hoped we could be together ... spend the night together," he whispered. "God, honey! When I was gone ... did you ... sleep with him?"

Michelle knew her husband meant Kato and she didn't know how to lie. She was afraid to say anything so she merely stood motionless and quiet. Rodney's eyes bore a hole into her fragile confidence. "I have to know ... were you with him? Did he ... he ... did you have sex with Kato?

She was distraught and barely able to talk. "I'm so sorry. Sarge forced me. He forced me to sleep with Kato," she moaned with her voice breaking. "I had to sleep with him."

She looked at her husband seeing he still needed answers. The conversation quickly took on a swift question and answer phase.

"How often did you sleep with him?"

"Eh ... every night."

"Did he ... did you have sex every night?

"Oh gawd ... yes."

"Darling! But he's only a boy ... a fucking boy!"

"I'm so sorry."

Rodney had suspected it but the shocking news still bothered him. Suddenly he was crazy and had to know more. "Was it ... the sex any good?"

She stared at her husband intending on telling a lie for once in her life. "No ... No, no," she whispered. Then she looked away feeling too guilty to look at her husband. "Oh gawd ... I couldn't help it ... he was a man. He knew what to do."

"Holy shit! Did you orgasm? Did you have an orgasm with him?"

There were more tears of guilt mixed with shame. "Yes ... dear gawd, yes," she whispered still unable to lie. Then the memory of being lost and totally under Kato's spell filled her head.

"Michelle ... dear God. How many times? Once, twice ... three times?"

"Every night ... every day, we had sex. I couldn't stop ... couldn't help it. I came ... oh gawd, he made me come."

"But honey ... you can get pregnant."

She was too distraught by this time and fell into her husband's arms. "I am. I am already pregnant!"

Rodney was too stunned to object when Kato showed his anxiety. The boy wanted to leave and depart with his adorable mistress and he reached for Michelle's arm. Rodney watched his sobbing wife being ushered to the door and he reluctantly let her go. All he could imagine in his distraught mind was the powerful, African boy having sex with his naked, fervent wife.


Sarge grinned upon reading the news. He perused the gossip section of an international newspaper and noticed that one of the Hollywood actresses was taking a sabbatical to Africa. Apparently the actress wanted to start a family and adopting a baby from one of the African countries was a perfect way to start. Marie Kelly's news article stated that she was leaving within a week or two and she was not cast to do another movie for at least a year.

When the expected message arrived at his office one morning, Sarge read it with great anticipation. "I have decided to accept your invitation. I am going to arrive in your country on Friday, on the noon flight from Los Angles. Please make living arrangements, in the same hotel as we stayed before. I will stay until after the baby is born."

Sarge read the message feeling a great sense of pride. "My oldest sister will be traveling with me and she will look after me during my stay. She is a very influential woman with powerful contacts in the US embassy so please don't try anything with her."

He continued reading with more anticipation building deep inside his belly. "You must promise me complete secrecy and promise you won't let any news get out that I am pregnant. We both know what it would do to my reputation and I insist that it be kept quiet."

Sarge read and laughed out loud at her obvious gullibility. 'Sure, ' he chuckled. 'I'll keep it quiet but your sweet ass is mine! I'm going to let my little niece take real good care of it until the baby is born. Then Nia can give it to whomever she wants. Hell ... all the boys loved it last time ... maybe they can have it again ... and again!'

He couldn't stop laughing at his shrewd scheme. Sarge was still laughing when he sent a reply to Marie Kelly and the perpetual grin lasted until the actress's plane arrived. Marie Kelly deplaned and entered the security section of the airport without any fanfare. Sarge watched the beautiful actress, as she walked towards the security checkpoint, and sort of regretted not keeping her for himself.

Suddenly he noticed her accomplice and marveled at the woman's radiant beauty. She was definitely older but carried herself with a grace not common to most. It was obviously Marie Kelly's sister and Sarge's tummy did a summersault thinking of new and more devious plans.

Sarge went straight up to the pair. "I'm so glad you accepted my invitation ... to visit our African paradise again," he said to the actress. "This gorgeous woman must be your sister. My, oh my ... it is very nice to meet you," he said extending a welcoming hand.

"This is Susan, my oldest sister. Sue ... this is Sarge. He is head of security and has assured me that my secret is safe," Marie Kelly said. She gave her sister a warning glance even though none was needed, as the two had discussed Sarge before leaving home.

Susan was full of courage and resolve before the trip but now she was scared. The powerful, dark eyes of the officer in-charge sent shivers of doubt through her entire body. Susan realized they would be cutoff from the outside world once they had cleared security but she reasoned there was no alternative. Thankfully everything went well, as the sisters progressed through security screening, and both breathed a sigh of relief when they were on the way to the hotel.


Sarge was shrewd. His devious planning and scheming took hours and soared to another level with the news of Marie Kelly's visit. It would be the ultimate control over two of the most adorable women in the world. One he was already master over, or his young son was, he chuckled. The other was a famous actress who he would soon have complete control over, if he already didn't have, he reasoned.

It was easy to arrange for a weekend gathering at his home. His nieces were only too happy to attend knowing the white visitors would also be there. Sarge explained to his young nieces that he planned having the two pregnant, white women stay in their village until the babies were born. He told Thema and Nia that he wanted them to visit with Michelle and Marie Kelly for a couple of days at his home, and then they could all spend the next few months in the village.

He was well aware of Thema's admiration for Michelle and he used it to his advantage. With Thema herself getting pregnant at almost the same time, as Michelle, the timing was perfect. Sarge laughed at Nia's response when he mentioned that she should come into the city with her sister. Nia never hesitated when Sarge coaxed her to visit and she seemed overly anxious to meet the actress. He correctly assumed Nia found the American very appealing after seeing what happened to her during the kidnapping.

His tricky plan was well received by Marie Kelly. She didn't relish living in a hotel and jumped at alternate accommodations. Sarge explained how the actress and her sister could stay in his home for the weekend, and then they would live with his two nieces. He told the sisters how Thema and Nia lived in a small village and they were more than willing to look after their needs for the next few months.

Sarge slyly clinched the deal when he told Marie Kelly more. He stated that his oldest niece was pregnant and that she was queen of their village. Then he told the actress that there would be another white woman, who was pregnant, staying in the village during the same time.

Susan was skeptical about moving out of the hotel but her sister insisted they do it. Marie Kelly was convinced of Sarge's concern for her well-being. She was also adamant that she couldn't live in a busy hotel and wanted to be someplace where it was quiet and restful. Being out of the public limelight was a primary concern for her. A small village seemed the perfect place to spend time waiting for the baby to be born, Marie assured her sister.

They were packed and ready when Sarge's limo arrived. Emu and Mosi put the luggage in the car and then took the women to their boss's home. The transition went extremely smooth, as Zelma, her daughters and many servants met the sisters. Sarge planned taking things one step at a time. Stage one was getting everyone at his home so he could demonstrate his supreme control.

Stage two was well thought out. His young son didn't like the idea but Sarge assured Kato that the white woman would be his after the baby was born. Then he told Kato that the gorgeous Michelle would spend the next few months with Thema in her village. He also explained how the actress would join Michelle in the village and she would be well taken care of by Kato's young cousin, Nia.

Suddenly Sarge grinned feeling more and more confidence after meeting Marie Kelly's sister. He imagined making slight modification to stage two, which included gaining control over the sophisticated Susan. Sarge pictured the refined, ravishing woman and wondered if he was shrewd enough to get the upper hand on such a woman.

Sarge was smart enough to delay any perverted acts until the women felt secure and safe in their surroundings. That was the reason he took extra precautions planning stage two. The three women would spend the entire weekend at his home, and his family along with his nieces would show the trio some African hospitality.

The progression to stage three would be his ultimate caper. He planned for Michelle and Marie Kelly to spend months in the village and he left what happened entirely up to Thema and Nia. Sarge didn't even bother giving his nieces suggestions or ideas for what they should do or what should happen during the time. He reasoned that anything the two young girl's came up with would suffice and totally blow his mind.

The bonus of part three was having Susan around. His altered plan was to have the beautiful woman spend the entire time with him. For once in his life, Sarge planned enjoying the benefits of being the captor. And he suddenly came to the conclusion that he was not going to share her. He would keep Susan for himself and have her as his mistress.


The weekend went exactly as planned. The sisters spent a relaxing time in Sarge's home and they were given private tours of the capital city. Michelle spent the days at his home although Sarge allowed her to spend nights with her husband. The devious maneuver seemed to work in his favor. It supposedly indicated the married couple had some independence, which added to Sarge's sincerity towards his guests.

Sarge was the perfect host, as he had his family and servants provide lavish meals for everyone. He even supplied local entertainment each evening and it didn't take long to put his guests at ease. The two young girls grew friendly with the three women but neither Thema nor Nia put any forward advances on their targeted victims.

Susan watched things closely and felt overly protective for her young sister. Being the oldest of the five children, she had always been there for Marie. Susan felt there was something very odd with the way Sarge was treating them and she noticed the other white woman was treated with a special devotion. At one point during a tour of the parliament building, the woman disappeared with Sarge's son, which seemed very odd to Susan.

The disappearance itself wasn't that odd but it was the appearance of the woman when she returned that was bizarre. Her face was a brilliant blushing red and she acted timid and shy around her husband. Strangely her husband put up with her odd actions although he had a look of deep concern on his face. Susan looked closely at the woman and assumed Michelle was in her late 30's, very close to her age.

As the tour continued around the extensive building, Susan noticed how the young boy boldly put his hands all over the sexy woman. It actually appeared like a game, as the woman tried hard to stop the fondling and groping, but it seemed to do little good. What was the most upsetting to Susan was the way Sarge seemed to tolerate what his son did and he even appeared to encourage Kato.

The more Susan was around Sarge, the more concerned she became. The man was extremely forceful to the point where he acted arrogant. It was almost as if he assumed the three guests were his personal servants and he could order them to do anything. What concerned her the most was the way Sarge seemed to garner trust and loyalty from everyone. That was most evident during one of the evening entertainment sessions when he sat beside her. In no time she was conversing back and forth with him and the light banter put her at ease, which she didn't like. She thought he was nothing but a scum-sucking pig and she didn't like the fact he coerced her into liking him.

As the weekend drew to a close, the house got eerily quiet. Thema and Nia returned to their village but Sarge had made sure they were well aware of his requests before they left. He gave them complete freedom and permission to do whatever their hearts desired. "Thema, my dear. You have expressed interest in Michelle ... told me how you wish her to be your close friend," he said to his oldest niece. "I will bring her to village ... bring her tomorrow. She stay with you until baby born ... live with you and Baako."

The arrangements sent a shiver of excitement through Thema's entire body. She had dreamed about this. Fantasized about having Michelle stay with her ... live with her. All of a sudden her dream was coming true. She listened to her uncle on pins and needles and then he turned his attention to her sister.

"Nia. Tomorrow I bring Michelle to village ... but also I bring Marie Kelly," Sarge said. "It will be big favor to me if you look after actress. She live in Zuberi's home with you ... she be your slave ... own personal, white slave."

Nia was too happy and excited to say anything. She hugged her uncle trying to reassure his confidence in her was not unfounded. Then the two girls departed leaving Sarge to wrap up the weekend. He willingly allowed Michelle to stay with her husband at their house for one last night, but made sure they knew his plan. "Tomorrow. I pick you up and we go to village. You stay with Thema ... live with her," he whispered sending a shiver of panic down Rodney's spine. "She look after your needs and make sure everything is okay. Also ... I arrange for doctor to stay in village."

Then Sarge turned his attention to Rodney. "But you stay in city ... work during week. Then visit wife on weekends. I drive you to village so you can visit." Sarge watched the couple leave and he noticed how they embraced in a most hesitant manner.

Suddenly Sarge was alone with his thoughts. He went up to his bedroom and slowly undressed. Then he jumped into the hot tub relishing the upcoming days and weeks. He was in complete control with only one more thing to accomplish. His head filled with fantasies of Susan; the visitor he cherished most of all.


The couple discussed what was best for the future. Rodney's job with the ruling junta was progressing extremely well and that was why they were given the house to live in. The problem with the arrangements was that his wife did not spend much time with him. One person, Sarge, planned Michelle's schedule for her, which meant she spent most of time away.

Sarge's sole purpose was the happiness of his son and he would do anything to further Kato's sexual prose. When he first told his son that Michelle would live in the village with Thema, Kato was apprehensive and disappointed. Then Sarge reassured Kato that once the baby was born, Michelle would move back into their home. "Not worry," he told Kato. "Husband think wife live with him, but not so. She will sleep in your bed ... be Kato's woman."

Sarge's explanation to Rodney and Michelle last night when they departed his home had been traumatic. When he told Rodney that his wife would be living in the African village, Rodney had been very upset. They sat at the kitchen table on a bright, sunny morning but both were in an extremely somber mood, as they thought about the upcoming days. By all of Sarge's indications, Michelle would remain in the village until the baby was born and Rodney would hardly get to see her. That possibility infuriated Rodney but then he realized there was nothing he could do to stop Sarge's manipulation scheme.

Michelle looked more radiant that ever dressed in tribal garb. The wrap around dress made her appear much younger and it hid the small swelling in her midsection. The couple embraced for the longest time before Sarge and his driver showed up to escort Michelle out to the limo. It should have been the saddest day of her life, but for the strangest reason, Michelle's heart beat fast with a mysterious anxiety. She imagined arriving in the village and being met by a loving angel.

When Sarge opened the backdoor of the limo for her to get in, Michelle was shocked to see someone already in the car. Then she recognized Marie Kelly and timidly whispered a warm greeting so as not to show her impending fear of leaving her husband. The two women sat together and Sarge got in facing them in the other seat. Emu drove and Mosi sat up front when the limo sped out of the capital city.

Michelle's mind was in great turmoil during the ride. It was a struggle but finally she managed to chat with the silent woman sitting beside her. They talked about the scenery and the intense hot weather before the topic got to more personal things. "Your sister ... where is your sister? I expected her to be with you." Michelle whispered to her acquaintance.

Marie Kelly sat stiffly in the backseat. "He wouldn't let her. The bastard wouldn't let Sue come with me ... come to the village with me," Marie said. Her voice was loud and clear and there was no mistaking her anger. Sarge merely grinned devilishly but didn't say a word, which made Marie even madder.

"He ordered me. The fucking bastard ordered me to join him ... drive to the village where he will probably keep me a god damn prisoner," she hissed. "And poor Sue has to stay in his house ... in his fucking house all by herself!"

Suddenly the actress felt panic for making such a mistake. "Gawd ... why did I beg her to come with me? Come to this African hellhole," she whispered this time. "It's all my fault. I should never have asked Sue to come."

The two beautiful women sat across from Sarge as the countryside flashed by the window in a complete blur. Michelle felt a great loss being away from Rodney again and wondered if her life would ever return to normal. Marie suffered knowing her innocent sister was alone in an unfamiliar city and living with an absolutely unscrupulous man.

All of a sudden, the limo pulled up at a familiar abode and Michelle sat quietly in the backseat, as if waiting for some mysterious intervention. Sarge quickly got out of the car and he went into his brother's residence. Once he was assured that everything was ready for the visit, he returned to the limo. Sarge held the backdoor open and motioned for the shivering women to join him in Zuberi's home.

Michelle and Marie Kelly went into the house where Sarge was the gracious host, introducing them to everyone. Just as all the introductions were complete, there was an indication of a new guest arriving and a hush came over the entire room.

Thema came into her father's home with the grace and elegance of an African queen. She wore a gorgeous dress and everyone took in her beauty with an envious stare. Michelle stared at the girl and she felt her heart begin to beat much faster. Her first impulse was to run across the floor and put her arms around the beautiful, native girl. The tattoo on her neck appeared almost healed and the black symbol had a mystic appearance against Thema's dark skin. Michelle couldn't see the African Rose but imagined it clearly in her head.

When Thema surveyed the room, it was just a matter of time before her gaze settled on her eventual target. Thema looked into the amazing eyes of her loyal admirer and suddenly the African girl understood her lingering anxiety. She would not be content or satisfied until they were together. Their eyes did not waver, as Thema slowly walked across the room until she was directly in front of her timid slave.

Thema had practiced basic English with her sister and amazed Michelle with her sudden speech. "You beautiful ... very beautiful. I love you," she whispered. Her sudden revelation stunned Michelle and made her heart beat violently out of control. She had the strangest feeling deep inside her belly and it had nothing to do with being pregnant. She stood absolutely still waiting for the African girl to continue.

"We both pregnant. Baby comes at same time ... and you stay here. Stay with me and wait for babies," Thema whispered. The girl had the strangest idea that she had to explain everything to the unsuspecting woman. "He say ... Sarge say you stay with me. I tell him that I love you. Want you with me."

Michelle was speechless, as she listened to the girl. "I remember. Remember what it was like. When we make love ... have sex," Thema said with her hands making precise motions. "You gorgeous ... very lovely. I want to touch you ... touch you all over. Feel tits ... tummy ... ass ... pussy!"

Luckily none of the other villagers understood the basic English, and Sarge and Zuberi were too far across the room to hear what Thema said. Marie stood speechless next to the two and her mouth hung wide open, as she listened to the shocking revelations.

It was ridiculous and the girl's confession should have infuriated Michelle. Instead she stood riveted to the spot even though Thema's statements sounded demanding and gave the indication there was going to be a role reversal. Being a white slave to a trusting African Queen should have spurred Michelle to action but it did not. Suddenly Thema acted like she was in complete control and she grabbed Michelle's dainty hand. She led the woman across the room, out the door, and swiftly down the street.

Michelle was very familiar with their destination. They walked towards Thema's home so fast that she almost had to run to keep up to the girl. All the while her head was too dizzy and confused to concentrate on any one thing. Suddenly they were inside Thema's home and when the door shut, her heart burst with emotion.

Michelle felt strong arms around her quivering shoulders and then demanding lips on her face. Thema kissed her face before letting her mouth rest next to Michelle's ear. She whispered and her voice sounded so soft and loving that Michelle's breathing grew ragged in a fleeting moment. "You Thema's lover. You stay with me ... live with Backo and me," she whispered. "Thema queen ... married to Backo. Backo have Thema ... and you!"

The girl was demanding and she saw no reason for waiting. Thema wanted nothing more than to show her nervous lover how she felt. She almost ripped the top of the dress from Michelle's torso and couldn't strip the garment fast enough. The dress was loose and baggy and it dropped to the floor leaving Michelle in only one undergarment, a pair of borrowed panties.

Thema eyes grew big when she saw the African Butterfly. The tattoo was not fully healed but it did look more like a butterfly than it did when Michelle was in the African village the first time. Her eyes remained on the symbol but her hands reached for the velvety but firm titties. Thema's fingers concentrated on the hard, throbbing nipples and she rolled the buds around and around, hearing moans of desperation coming from her white lover.

Suddenly Thema decided on her course of action. She put her arms around Michelle and pulled her into her hard, youthful body. Her right hand slipped into the panties from behind, and slithered down until reaching the seductive butt cheeks. Thema caressed Michelle's ass for only a short time before she needed more. She sucked in her breath and rotated her hand around Michelle's flared hips until she covered the baby-like pelvis. Thema would always admire the cleanly shaven area and vowed to have it done to herself.

Michelle understood Thema's wishes for power and supreme control. The girl's skilled fingers slipped into the narrow crevice between her slightly spread legs and instantly found the immense wetness. When Thema spread the puffy labia so that she could surround the throbbing clitoris, Michelle knew she would be forced to surrender.

Suddenly Thema pulled the clit outward until it was stretched beyond the swollen pussy lips. Then she squeezed it hard enough to bring groans of desire from her timorous slave. Cream started flowing from Michelle's most inner sanctuary and Thema felt the instant wetness coating her dainty fingers. The young girl felt the womanly hips thrust at her hand and she smiled with immense happiness.

Michelle's legs were rubbery and she depended on Thema's strength to hold her upright. Her vision was blurred but she could see the crest of an intense orgasm on the horizon. All of a sudden her feet were moving and the two interlocked bodies quickly wound up on Thema's marital bed. The significance was profound and the young queen knew she would be sharing her most adorable lover with her tribal husband.

How the girl got undressed was a mystery that Michelle gladly accepted. Suddenly time didn't matter anymore and her memory would only include glimpses of coming into the village house, being undressed by the African girl, and then submitting to her native charms. Thema's strong arms held her and a fiery kiss ensued. Their tongues intertwined and Michelle felt herself reaching out to the African girl. She was mature and experienced, but yet, Michelle felt the strongest urge for Thema's control.


When the wild ecstasy subsided and both were breathing normal again, Thema illustrated what the future held. She got her points across even though her English consisted of basic words, which were mainly nouns and verbs. They lay in each other's arms for the longest time and held each other long after the explanation. Loving embraces were something Michelle yearned for and strangely it came from another woman instead of a man, or her husband. Men never caressed or embraced a woman after an orgasm, as they assumed their job was done. That was not the case with a woman, as her emotions and desires were still rampant even after an actual climax.

Thema ran her fingers through Michelle's long hair letting the strands float through her hands. Her explanation, although not in perfect English, had been fully understood by Michelle. At first the thought of spending the next few weeks and months with Thema seemed daunting but Michelle quickly realized it was best. She would be safe and not have to worry about anything, especially being pestered by the tribal men.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.