Applied Hypnosis Lifestyle - Cover

Applied Hypnosis Lifestyle

Copyright© 2008 by U.R.N. My power

Chapter 5: Slaving Away

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5: Slaving Away - Now that his training is complete, Mark is free to make use of his hypnotic skills.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female  

After school, just as planned, Mark, Sierra and their recruits drove down to the building, still being finished, meeting up at the white bus. Seated three-by-three in the couches facing the TV, the young women listened as Mark made the introductory speech before he started the video. A big part of Sierra wanted to stay and watch as well, knowing that the video brought each of the women--her friends, and friends of friends--deeply into trance. She had other orders, however.

Striding softly out of the bus, she turned and approached the truck. Only the driver's-side door was unlocked. She opened it and climbed in, allowing herself to truly appreciate Mark's politeness in helping her up and down--climbing in by herself was no cakewalk. She closed the door behind herself and fastened the seatbelt. Memories were indeed trickling back to her. Her body was responding sexually to some subconscious anticipation--or maybe the mere fact that she was obeying the instructions she now remembered him giving.

She reached into the glove box and grabbed his spare keys. The vehicle came alive for her, much more quickly than her own car. Pulling out into the after-school traffic, she reached into the catch-all in the door and fished out Mark's cell.


Connie was popping the last of her eggroll into her mouth when she heard her cell phone ringing. She looked at the caller ID. "Mark Cell," it said. This was not a call she could refuse. Flipping her phone open, she put it to her ear.

"We are called to serve." Sierra's voice said.

"Yes, I understand." Connie said softly, her eyes glazing over as her mind slowly emptied. Her half-eaten cashew chicken was forgotten as she stood up, grabbed her purse and walked out the door of the office Mark had procured for her.


Li Hua was feeling quite satisfied with all she had accomplished since her Master had helped her retake control of her late husband's company. She had finished everything she really needed to do today and had started on the next day's work when she heard her cell phone ring. The caller ID told her it was Mark's Cell, and she answered.

"We are called to serve." Sierra's voice said. Hua slid into blissful blankness and acknowledged the command. Sierra hung up. Hua did the same, but then re-opened her phone and called Fiona.

"Hello?" Fiona asked.

"We are called to serve." Hua said. There was a pause.

"Yes, I understand." Fiona replied. There was a click as both women hung up their phones. Hua stood, waiting for Fiona to come to her. When she did, the pair walked out together.


Li Hsu had just turned her cell back on after leaving her last class when it rang. Mark's Cell. She answered, and hadn't even gotten her greeting out when Sierra's voice interrupted.

"We are called to serve."

"Yes, I understand." Hsu replied flatly, and hung up. She walked downstairs to the parking lot, ignoring everyone. Enough of her mind reactivated to allow her to drive safely and without being pulled over, but only just. Her nipples poked tents in her thin shirt, despite her bra, and her slit was lubricating itself like there was no tomorrow, ready to obey whatever commands she was given.


Lonnie and June were ringing up an attractive female customer when Traci's phone rang. She put it to her ear and opened her mouth, about to speak. Her face went blank. "Yes, I understand." she said flatly, and hung up.

"You okay, boss?" June asked, brushing her purple-streaked black hair out of her eyes.

"Family emergency." Traci said emotionlessly. "Mind the store." The girls nodded in unison, and Traci left.

"I hope everything's okay." the customer said. Lonnie smiled, hitting the total button on the register while June removed the ink tag. The girls knew everything was fine. She was just answering the Master's call. Lonnie suppressed a twinge of jealousy that she hadn't been included in the call. She privately hoped Master would come administer an inspection soon. She loved inspections. The opportunity to let all the troublesome thoughts of the day slip away into the fog that descended over her mind was not to be missed.

A couple of salesgirls exchanged knowing glances with her, before she remembered to take the customer's credit card. She had a job to do. She had been naughty, letting herself get distracted like that. She had to ask Traci to punish her later. A shiver of arousal traveled up her body.


Sierra had never been down these roads before, but guided by directions given to her in previously-hidden memories, she navigated them with ease. Left turn here. Right turn here. She slowed down when she came to a joining with another road. Oncoming traffic would see it as a fork, if there were any. For Sierra, it was almost a U-turn. Four miles of plantation-style houses on immaculate 10-acre plots led her to her destination: A seemingly-undeveloped area covered for the most part in evergreens. A cattle gate marked the boundary. Sierra had to get out to put it down so she could drive over it. Resuming the seat of the truck, she drove slowly through the shady path. It was impossible to see for more than ten feet consecutively in any direction due to the trees and the curves. Finally she emerged into an artificial clearing, and parked next to a trailer. Another construction crew was at work fifty feet away. She remembered Mark saying this was the construction site for his house. The trailer was a temporary residence so he wouldn't have to stay with his mom and her husband until it was finished.

Ah, the joys of being eighteen. she thought. Her own parents had gotten better in recent days, but Sierra still wanted to get out of their control as soon as possible.

And into Mark's.

The thought sent a shiver of pleasure through her body. Mark's control was infinitely preferable to her parents'. Mark gave her pleasure, made her want to please him in every way. He treated her with respect even as he was taking control of her thoughts. Some memory, as-yet-unrevealed, tickled the back of her mind. She shut off the engine and descended from the truck. The crew was apparently putting in the basement, or something. It looked to be a big basement. Very big. One could conceivably fit an entire house in there. It made Sierra think of a luxury mansion where all who served Mark could live blissfully under his power, mindlessly carrying out whatever tasks needed to be done while their bodies maintained a state of perpetual readiness to serve his sexual needs. She unlocked the trailer and went inside. Flipping on lights revealed a cozy place where the core members of Mark's harem could serve without getting in each other's way (too much), but it was still small enough that the Silverado could pull it without (too much) trouble.

Inside the closet she found a stack of boxes. She took out the one with her name on it and took it into the curtained sleeping area. There, she found that the built-in twin-size bed had been taken out, as well as the shelves, and in their place had been assembled a king-size bed with a Tempur-Pedic mattress. Pillows were piled in every corner, and in the overhead cabinets she found sheets and comforters. She changed into the outfit in the box--a sexy harem outfit with a beautiful tiara.

She waited until the others began to arrive. Each one took the box marked with her name and went into the bathroom to change. When they came out, they were wearing a different-colored harem outfit, with a collar instead of a tiara. She assigned Fiona and Connie to prepare the snacks. Hsu and Hua were instructed to make the bed. Sierra and Traci hooked up the entertainment system.

Their tasks completed, the other women stood at attention, awaiting further instructions. She looked into their glassy eyes, knowing exactly how it felt to be in their positions. She kissed Hua on the lips, and received a reciprocal kiss from the older woman. She remembered what it was like to stand there, waiting, needing a command to obey. Arousal was building inside her. She needed relief. They needed commands. Her horny mind came up with a solution that seemed to be mutually beneficial.

"All of you, come pleasure me now." she said, leading Hua by the hand to the oversized bed. Soon Hua was at her left hand, Hsu was at her right, lavishing attention on her face and breasts. Traci, Connie and Fiona did the same for her crotch, legs and feet. She wasn't really aware of when her clothes disappeared, except for a vague irritation when she had to move a part of her body for the thralls to take off the item.

Her body was near the crest of orgasm, her hips arching instinctively for the stimulation to bring her over, but it didn't come, nor did she. She needed the release desperately, but couldn't articulate the command to tell someone to help her get off. She didn't know how long she could last under this pleasurable torment. The more they pleased and caressed her, the more she craved the final explosion. She didn't hear the door open, didn't see Mark enter the trailer. She did, however, feel his strong hands adding themselves to what had been an entirely Sapphic affair.

"Are you ready to cum now, baby?" he asked. Her eyes opened, but she couldn't focus. She could only moan. She felt the head of his penis at her entrance, sliding up and down her pussy. Her breath caught in her throat. His hands landed on either side of her head, and he slid easily, gently, inside her. She had the foreshocks of an orgasm as he filled her up. Her mind was at the brink of shutdown as he pistoned her, until finally, she felt his seed spill inside her. Her eyes pointed themselves at her brain as if to watch the fireworks going off. Her toes curled like clenched fists. Her body shuddered while her throat let out an animal moan of pleasure. She was able to focus on his face briefly before she passed out, and she saw that he was pleased with her.


"Oh, good, you're awake." Mark said. Sierra still couldn't coordinate her limbs enough to move. He pulled her up into his lap and began to feed her with exquisite gentleness. When her strength returned, she took the initiative, sliding down out of his lap and taking his cock into her mouth. She used her tongue to help get him hard again, and then looked adoringly up into his eyes as she slid down the length, engulfing all of him until her nose was buried in his pubes. She moaned at how easily she had been able to relax her throat. Moving up and down his shaft, moaning all the way, she sucked him like he was the most delicious treat ever. She paused to take a breath before diving in again. Her fingers were working feverishly between her legs, keeping her on the edge. She felt him approaching his own climax and withdrew so only the head was in her mouth, and used her hand to bring dessert forth. She savored the taste of his spending before swallowing it with a flourish. "There's a good girl." he said to her. "Cum for me now, baby." Her hips bucked as her body obeyed him. He pulled her back up to snuggle, and she lazed happily in his arms.

"I love you so much." she whispered.

"I know, baby. Now, I've got a special DVD I've been saving for my special girls." He kissed her on the forehead, and carried her to the big bed, turning the TV screen so it was just right. She lay there, supported by pillows and surrounded by the other women, as he started the video. Her attention was arrested by the intro design. The music, and the soothing voice Mark had dubbed onto it, seemed to stroke her in all the right mental places, lulling her into trance.

She felt herself going deeper than usual. Deeper than she had ever gone before. Everything faded away except the alluring pattern on the screen, and of course the all-important Voice. The Voice that helped her shed herself of shame. The Voice that helped her find more love and trust in herself than she had ever thought possible. The Voice that helped her give it all to her Master. The Voice that gave her the strength to do anything he wanted of her, to serve him completely, in all things, and in doing so unleash the pure bliss he wanted for her.

She came awake at Mark's command. She and the others had been kneeling in front of the screen, now completely blank, for a brief time. Sierra was sort-of aware of what had changed. She was also aware that it was the realization of a dream. Now she was so close to total freedom, she could taste it.

"Only one final step remains," he told her, "but that must wait."

"Yes, My Master." she said dreamily, her eyes full of adoration. He picked up her hand and held up a gorgeous, sparkling diamond ring.

"I think you know the question." he said, smiling.

"I ... yes!" she said, overjoyed as he slipped it onto her finger. He pulled her up into his arms and kissed her.

"But don't think there's not room for the rest of you in our lives." he said, drawing the others nearer. Sierra allowed herself to be sandwiched in a group hug. Then, he had them resume their harem costumes. He put on some music, and Sierra found herself dancing, sexy, erotic dancing that would make a professional stripper drool with envy. She came at his command, soaking her panties even more than before, and then her conscious mind went to sleep while her subconscious listened to his words, and through it all her body danced on.


She awoke in her bed, two minutes before the alarm was to go off. She turned it off preemptively and headed for her bathroom. Carefully, she removed her new engagement ring and put it in a dish by the sink, then turned on the shower. She did her business while it warmed up, and then stepped inside. She cleaned all the salt and sweat and other things from the previous day from her body. When she went to dress, she found that her boobs were a size bigger than the last time she'd been aware of it, but she had a number of sexy bras in her new size, so it wasn't a problem. She picked the one she liked the best, and found the matching panties. She dressed simply, but not shabbily, with a white T-shirt and tight jeans that weren't as tight as she remembered, and of course, restored the ring to her finger.

She drove out to the job site, and found that the crew wasn't there. The employee entrance was open, guarded by Angel, who closed it as soon as Sierra entered. The two then made their way to the kitchen, where everybody was waiting. Mark talked about the schedule difficulties presented by the fact that they all were students in high school, most with full days. He handed out their uniforms, which made them all look like the tastiest eye-candy ever. Sierra was given a different uniform, to symbolize her rank. As a manager, she had a more professional appearance to maintain, so instead of the midriff-baring top, pleated miniskirt and silk panties of the regular employees, she had a full T-shirt with her name stitched on it, slacks and, since no one could see if she tucked in her shirt, a thong. Everyone got five uniforms, a cap with the company logo on it and a pair of steel-toed work shoes (in case something should accidentally be dropped on their feet). Those who took the orders and handled the money had green tops. Those who prepared and packaged the food wore blue. Sierra and Mark wore gold. He told them to put all their uniforms in their cars and come back. When everyone had returned, he played a tone over the loudspeakers.

Sierra's relaxing posture was duplicated all around the room as every female in attendance succumbed to blankness. Like automatons, they headed for the back. The regular employees disrobed and knelt in the training room. Sierra did the same, but in Mark's office. She didn't know how long she waited before the television screen before her came to life, and the Voice came to her, telling her what a good girl she was, and proceeded to teach her the role she was to play.


Mark walked Sierra into the school building and snapped his fingers in front of her eyes. She blinked, becoming aware of her surroundings again, and looked to him with adoration. He never tired of seeing that look in her beautiful eyes. With a tender kiss and an affectionate pat on the butt, he sent her off to class, with a promise to see her after school.

He walked around to all his classes before school, turning in his work for the day and picking up tomorrow's. He'd managed to "persuade" his teachers not to mark him absent as long as he turned his work in on or before the due date, and the office aides knew to call his cell if he was being summoned to the office. This left him a lot of free time, to do pretty much as he pleased.

He did all his homework before the school bell rang. It was easy high-school stuff. Thanks to his own self-hypnosis, he was able to finish in minutes. With that out of the way, he went into the restroom to chill while the first-period crowd shuffled through the halls. His first class was Mr. Pillains' math, contained nobody for whom he had any desire, and besides that, Benny Pillains was a dick. With some effort, Mark could have hypnotized the man to be less of a dick, but there was no incentive, and it would mean spending time around the math teacher he'd rather be spending in the presence of mesmerized cheerleaders or other attractive persons, so he only made sure the teacher wouldn't get in his way.

He flashed a brilliant smile at Esperanza Cortez, the first-period hall monitor for the math building. She blushed and looked away, probably embarrassed over the daydreams she'd been having recently under his guidance. She was a shy Hispanic girl who kept her tight body hidden under baggy shirts and conservative skirts. She had a face that belonged on a girl four years her junior, and her cute little glasses emphasized her youthful appearance. Her hair was pulled back in a bun, but it required only the removal of a couple of bobby-pins and a rubber band to make it tumble around her like a dark cascade. He'd been working on her since school started, coaxing her hidden passions out from behind the wall of her fear of rejection. Her blush deepened, and he saw her breathing shift.

"Buenos dias, Esperanza." he said, approaching perhaps half a step closer than was proper. She backed up out of instinct, and ended up against the wall. "Are you feeling okay? You look a little flushed."

"I ... I ... um, what was the question?" she asked, flustered.

"I asked if you were feeling okay."

"Oh." she said, her long eyelashes fluttering behind her glasses. "Um, I ... I'm not sure." He touched her forehead, then her cheeks. Her breath caught in her throat.

"Well, I hope you're feeling well enough to help me with something. I left a set piece in the art lab and I need to move it to the auditorium. It's not heavy, it's just awkward."

"I ... well, I ... suppose ... yes, I'll help you." She was shaking fit to vibrate through the walls, but she followed him to the art lab. His story had the virtue of being true, at least in part. A nine-foot cardboard pine tree, backed by a hinged wooden frame, did indeed await transference to the prop room behind the stage in the auditorium--a replacement for the one damaged by an outgoing senior the year before, who'd carried it by the cardboard instead of the frame--but technically, it was somebody else's job. Nevertheless, he let Esperanza handle the top, which was the lighter of the two ends, while he carried the heavier side near the base. It took clever maneuvering to get the prop around some of the narrower corners. Eventually, however, the task was completed, and he had Esperanza rest in a chair that was set up for some drama student's monologue. He knelt at her side, patting her shoulder in a friendly manner.

"Thanks a lot." he said. "Nappy-time, E." At the sound of these words, Esperanza's eyes fluttered closed, and she went as limp as a rag doll. "You deserve a reward for all your help, Esperanza. When I count to three, you will open your eyes, and the weight of fear will lift from you, freeing you to act on the passion I know is burning inside you." He caressed her face gently. "One, two, three." Her eyes opened, and she stared at him with a mating look in her eyes. "Why don't you let your hair down, Esperanza?" he asked. She nodded and undid the bun, letting her raven wealth cascade over her shoulders. She gasped as he caressed her body through her clothes, then took the hint and peeled out of her shirt. She set her glasses on a table next to the chair and gave him a sultry look as she unhooked her plain, cotton bra. She let the garment fall atop her shirt, freeing her ripe bosom. Her nipples were an inch long, surrounded by dark aureoles like chocolate kisses, and they were very hard and very responsive to touch as he massaged her chest, introducing it to the pleasures it was capable of. She moaned passionately, then pounced on Mark, driving him to the floor of the stage. She pressed her chest against his as she kissed him hotly, her tongue exploring his mouth like a female Conquistador exploring new territory. She began to pull his shirt off, breaking her lip lock with him only long enough to get it over his head. Her fingernails scratched gently down his toned chest.

Her eyes lit up with delight as he unzipped the back of her skirt and slid it down her smooth legs. She kicked off her shoes to aid the process. Now all that was left were her cotton bloomers, and they were quickly discarded, leaving her nude and itching to learn all the pleasures he could show her. Impatiently, she helped him in removing his shoes, his pants and his boxers. He withdrew a condom from his wallet and gave it to her. "Open that." he commanded, and began to tease her labia with his fingers. She moaned and gasped at this new stimulation, but managed to get the plastic off. He flicked his finger across her erect clit as a reward, and she collapsed into orgasm. He lubricated his cock with her slick honey and slid the condom on. Then he sat down in the chair and beckoned her over. "That's a good girl, just like that." he said as she straddled him and began to lower her tight pussy onto his sheathed erection. She sucked the remainder of her juices from his fingers as she broke her hymen on his pole. He let her pause for as long as she needed, then, her hips began to move in an ancient rhythm she knew from instinct if not experience. Mark, for his part, wasn't an idle spectator. He sucked her nipple into his mouth, while his right hand made sure the other didn't feel left out. He switched back and forth, sometimes shifting into a chest massage. Esperanza bit her hand to stifle cries of joy as she had another orgasm even stronger than the last.

"So good ... it's so good ... oh, yes!" she said, her hips still thrusting. Mark felt his own self-control beginning to slip, so he put his finger in her butt as he neared the end, which drove her wild with passion. She came for the third time, and kept cumming as Mark went over the edge and allowed himself to ejaculate into the condom. Esperanza collapsed against him, panting like a marathon runner. He caressed her pretty face as they calmed down. When he took the condom off, she sniffed it, and daintily extended her tongue to taste some of the contents. Then she surprised Mark by probing deeply inside to get at the spendings he'd left. "Mmm." she said, and then applied herself to licking him clean. She made him hard again and began to suck experimentally. Her mouth was eager, and Mark was more than willing to give her a few pointers. He orgasmed a second time into her mouth. She licked up as much of the mess as she could, and looked hopefully up at him. "Did I do that okay?" she asked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.