Bikers' Dog Gang Bitch - Cover

Bikers' Dog Gang Bitch

Copyright© 2008 by Lunalupo

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Ray convinces his girlfriend to be a sex bitch to the motorcycle gang he wants to join.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality  

Last weekend was so totally awesome. I never knew that I could reach such sexual highs as I did when I was gangbanged by the Executive Committee and their dogs. And yes, I still love Ray; if anything I love him more than ever before. It is because of him that I have become a truly liberated sex machine, and I love it!

After that wonderful night Ray took me home and as sore and used as I was, we made love like never before. He used all my holes and made me cum continuously. Afterward he told me that the following weekend we were to meet the Gang's benefactor, Able Goldsworth. I asked what this was all about and Ray just had a sly grin on his face and shrugged, "Just wait and see Babe - I am sure you will love the action." No matter what I said or did I could get no more out of him.

The following week went by so slow that I thought I would die wondering what was to happen with this great benefactor in the sky. The only thing that took my mind off that was looking in the paper and surfing the animal shelter web sites. Ray said that now that he was officially a member of the Gang it was his duty to select an appropriate male dog to become my master. Although each member of the Gang could fuck any other member's bitch, the dogs are the unofficial masters. Anytime one smelled one of the bitch's crotches and acted the least bit horny, it was the duty of the bitch to take off whatever she was wearing and present herself. Ass in the air, knees spread, ready to be fucked in pussy or ass as the dog desired or as chance would have it.

The weekend finally arrived. I am absolutely on pins and needles wondering about this mysterious benefactor. And what will my part be in meeting him? All I know is that Ray asked me to wear a sexy short dress, one that will just barely cover my ass, no bra, crotchless bikini panties, black stockings, and my 4" heel boot sandals with over the calf lacing.

Having just showered, I rub my fingers through my slit which is moistening with anticipation. I gently rub my clit and feel that I could very easily bring myself to orgasm, especially after the hot fucking session Ray and I had this morning. "Ooooh," I shiver with the feeling but know that I need to stay at just the aroused state as Ray instructed. I grab the special spray he gave me, spread my labia with my left hand, and give myself a good spraying making sure to get some up my glistening pussy hole which I am now holding open with my fingers.

I have never used this spray before and look carefully at the label. There is not much to read, all it says is "Mating Enhancer" and a picture of a very male Great Dane. Wondering, I put my finger in my pussy then bring it to my nose. It has the smell of just having completed a fresh fucking, with the musk definitely heightening my already aroused need.

Having already shaved my pussy area and legs in the shower I apply a lotion with special softeners on my body, paying particular attention to my perky breasts, pussy, and spreading my hips I apply a generous amount to my dry anal area. It is dry due to the two enemas Ray helped me with while I was showering.

Shaking my head to clear my erotic feelings, I quickly dress. I look in the mirror and with my complexion I only need to apply a small amount of eye shadow and a light gloss to my puffy lips. I have been told many times that my "Bridgett Bardot" face did not need makeup. Smiling to myself, I brush my long, sandy blonde hair. With just a hint of natural wave, all I ever have to do with it is wash and dry.

Walking out of the bathroom I almost bump into Ray coming down the hall. "Oh my god Princess, you look absolutely ravishing," Ray says, grinning and suggestively rubbing his crotch. "Although I would love to stay here and fuck you all day, we have to get going. We have just enough time to meet the Gang. And don't worry; I know Mr. Goldsworth is going to be pleased with your beauty."

We clamber into Rays van as he does not want to muss my hair and clothes while riding the bike. After driving for quite some time we eventually pull into the lane of what appeared to be a Southern plantation mansion. It was a two and a half story with huge carved marble columns supporting a full length upper deck across the front of the house. The circular drive was paved with bricks and the central area was lavishly planted with numerous beautiful, exotic plants. Pathways wound through them and I could see benches and what appeared to be authentic Greek and Roman statutes. At the walkway entrance to the mansion there were two bronze statues of lifelike English Mastiff's, their maleness clearly apparent.

As we pulled to a stop at the front of the mansion, a white gloved butler immediately opened my door allowing me to step out onto the carpeted walkway. Although he had the decorum of a gentleman's gentleman, I noticed that his eyes brightened as he saw my crotchless panties while I slid out of the van. Ray was quickly at my side and the butler said, "Welcome. My master is expecting you and your friends are already here. If you will follow me please."

As we walked up the steps the ornately carved double oak doors opened and another white gloved butler bowed as we entered. I am feeling a bit nervous and in awe as I try not to be overcome by the absolute richness the mansion exuded. There in all his prominence was a huge Greek statute with a tremendous erect phallus held in his right hand pissing into the mouth of a beautifully carved lifelike naked beauty on her knees with a huge dog on her back. The detail was such that I could see the dog's giant cock stuck in her stretched pussy. I almost faltered in my steps but Ray quickly grabbed my elbow and urged me onward behind the butler who was leading us.

As we walked down the expansive hallway I could not help but notice the huge original wall paintings depicting more acts of dogs fucking beautiful, naked women and in some cases with them performing oral sex on the massive dicks of the dogs.

Finally we arrived at a double doorway on our right with bronze statues of English Mastiffs majestically sitting on either side. The butler opened the door and with a slight bow bid us to enter. Sitting behind a massive oak desk sat one of the most impressive men I have ever seen. Although he was completely bald his finely chiseled features gave him a truly aristocratic appearance. With the grace of a gentleman of his breeding he stood and walked around the desk. "Welcome Sara, I am happy you could come," he said as he reached out his hand and taking my trembling fingers in his own, slightly bowed and kissed my hand. "I understand you already know these four gentlemen," while gesturing to the four rough looking men I recognized from last weekend. They were sitting in plush chairs and were cleaned up considerably from my last encounter with them, but still dressed in typical biker clothing.

"If you will look behind you I would like to introduce you to Goliath. He is an English Mastiff which is the heaviest dog in the world, occupying a place in the Guinness Book of World Records. The English Mastiff is indeed a giant, with a massive and long body, well defined muscles, a massive head and a powerful neck that impresses anyone that looks at him. An ancient breed, over 4 thousand years, it was used in wars, combats and arena spectacles, where he had to fight bears and lions, and distinguished himself for his ferociousness. Its temperament has been tamed since it stopped participating in these activities, and today may be considered a good family dog and guardian. The dogs of his ancestors conquered the man with deep friendship and many abilities. My Goliath has special talents as well."

I almost wilted and my knees shook slightly as I stared in wonder at the massive beast. Well trained that he appeard to be it was obvious that he could smell my "perfumed" pussy which involuntarily began to become wet as I saw his dog cock sticking out of its sheath a good two inches.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.