Wifey Training
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2008 by RH Music

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Jane gets help from her psychiatrist to become the perfect Wifey for her husband.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"I'm ready to talk."

Dr. Susan pulled out a notepad and then nodded to Jane to begin.

"I was in college. It was in the afternoon, in broad daylight. My classes were over early, it was Wednesday, I think, and so I went back to the dorm. I never realized I had been followed, until this man barged into my dorm room..."

And without any emotion, Jane recited her story. About how he hit her, then raped her. How first he thrust his cock down her throat, and then forced himself into her vagina using hand lotion from her nightstand.

"And the worst part was," she said, speaking so softly that Dr. Susan had to lean forward to hear the words, "that I was a virgin. He tore my hymen, there was blood everywhere. I had been saving myself for my husband, and now it was all in vain. And..." Jane paused for a second, "and you are the first person I've ever told this to."

Dr. Susan sat quietly for a very long time.

"Jane?" She asked, gently.

"Yes?"

"Please take off your sweater."

"Uh ... okay." Surprised, Jane didn't know what to think. She pulled her sweater off. Jane was wearing a simple T-shirt underneath.

"Very good. Now hand it to me."

Jane handed her sweater over to Dr. Susan.

"You see this?" Dr. Susan held up the sweater. "This is a symbol. A symbol of how your assailant has maintained his control over your life. His control reaches into your mind - even after all these years. Now, let me ask you. How would you recommend we break this control ... so you can get on with your life?"

"Uh ... I don't know?" Jane stammered, worried now.

"Easy," Dr. Susan said, opening the drawer of her desk. "We destroy the symbol."

And with that, Dr. Susan pulled out a pair of scissors, and cut the sweater in half, from waist to neck.

"Dr. Susan!" Jane gasped, reaching over her desk to try and take her sweater back. Now what was she going to wear? She couldn't go outside in just a T-Shirt!!

"It's okay, Jane," Dr. Susan said, hurriedly. "I have new clothes for you in my closet."

"Really?"

"In your size, too. I called your husband and got your dimensions. He seems to have become quite familiar with your measurements..."

"Hunh. I bet he has."

"Very good. Now here, it's your turn." Dr. Susan handed over the sweater and the scissors.

"Uh, okay," Jane held up the sweater. Now that she was looking at it, she realized how ugly it was. Old, worn, and dingy grey. Jane held up the scissors to the wool knitting.

"Go ahead," Dr. Susan encouraged.

And with a few snips, Jane sliced off a sleeve.

"Good for you!" Dr. Susan clapped. "Now, let's really have a cutting party!"

Dr. Susan pulled out a second pair of scissors and they both had fun chopping the sweater into tiny little pieces.

Flushed and exhilarated, Jane looked at the pile of tattered yarn and fabric on the floor...

And like an explosion, bottled up for years, Jane burst forth with tears and sobs. She sank to the floor and pressed her face against the carpet. "If only my tits were smaller!!" she wailed, "if only I had worn something less revealing! I might still have been able to give Ted my virginity!"

"JANE," Doctor Susan said, shouting over Jane's sobbing, "It wouldn't have mattered. You were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. There are just evil people in the world."

"But..."


Two hours later and Jane was exhausted. She had alternated between crying, talking, shouting, and more crying.

Jane curled up on Dr. Susan's couch, exhausted and drained.

"Get up!" Dr. Susan commanded. "Let's get you dressed."

Dr. Susan walked over to her closet and pulled out a bag and a hanger. She handed the hanger to Jane.

"I can't wear this!" Jane said, shocked. On the hanger was a short, pleated, cotton skirt in bright red. She held it up to her waist. The hem line stopped about 4 inches above the knee. "This is ... this is positively indecent!"

"It is not. It's perfectly decent, and you know it is. As your doctor, I am telling you that wearing this skirt is an important part of your therapy. Now, remove those nasty sweat pants and put it on."

Jane stood for a full five minutes, frozen. She felt like she was at the edge of the high dive, looking down at the water below. She pictured herself in the skirt, her legs bare, the bright red color drawing the eyes of all the men in the world, the skirt flaring out as she walked and as the wind blew ... and then she noticed something new...

She was starting to get wet.

"I ... I..." Jane stammered, feeling her willpower crumble.

"This is the only way," Dr. Susan said, trying to be reasonable. "The only way to prove to me, to the world, to yourself! That you have moved on."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.