Wifey Training - Cover

Wifey Training

Copyright© 2008 by RH Music

Chapter 6

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Jane gets help from her psychiatrist to become the perfect Wifey for her husband.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"You don't need to come in this week for your standard session," Dr. Susan said, talking on the phone to Jane.

"Really?" Jane asked. "I'm cured? We're done?"

Dr. Susan laughed. "Ha ha! Hardly. I've uploaded another podcast for you to do this week."

Jane's shoulder's slumped. "I'm not going to do it! I don't need to. I'm cured. Things are great with Ted. I don't need any more podcasts!"

"Are you ready to talk about what happened in college?"

"Nothing happened!"

"Fine, suit yourself. The podcast is waiting."

And with that Dr. Susan hung up.

Hey! thought Jane. She didn't even bother to say 'goodbye'.


Jane was able to only resist for three days before she broke down and pulled out her iPod to listen to the latest podcast.

She was torn. First, the podcasts were hot. Listening to Dr. Susan's voice giving her intimate instructions on how to please her husband ... they touched a very deep need within her that she was only beginning to understand. Each and every one brought her to a powerful orgasm which had her humming all day.

But she knew, with absolute certainty, that she could not touch her husband's penis with her mouth. As far as she was concerned, that was completely off limits. But didn't WifeysWorld say something about becoming an 'orally obsessed' housewife? The thought terrified her.

So what would happen if Dr. Susan ordered Jane to give her husband a blow job?

Jane had no idea what she would do. Have a nervous breakdown, probably.

But after three days of worrying and fretting, Jane's deep, dark desire to really become Wifey for her husband - aided by the mental condition of Dr. Susan's previous podcasts - finally overcame her reluctance. She curled up in bed with her vibrator, iPod, and the medication. She took the pill, relaxed back onto the pillows, and then switched on the podcast.

After the introductory ritual ("I need to be Wifey for my husband!") Dr. Susan began the new instructions.

"Repeat after me: Jane loves her husband," Dr. Susan said over the podcast.

"Jane loves her husband," Jane said to herself, realizing all over again how true it was.

"Jane loves her husband very much."

"Jane loves her husband very much," with the help of the drug, Jane could feel her whole being open up to Dr. Susan's instructions.

"Jane loves dressing up for her husband."

"Jane loves dressing up for her husband." Mmmmm, Jane thought to herself, I sure do.

"Jane would wear anything around the house if it pleased her husband."

"Jane would wear anything around the house if it pleased her husband," Jane squeezed her legs together, imagining herself dressed to please her husband and what that would mean.

"Very good, Jane," said Dr. Susan. "As you can tell, I want to bring Ted into the process, and we are going to do this by giving him full control what you wear whenever you are both at home. Now, here's what I want you to do..."


"I made you something!" Jane was at the stove, busy finishing dinner. Ted was in the kitchen too, enjoying a glass of wine.

"Oh?" Ted asked.

"Yup! It's on the countertop over there."

"What's this?" Ted picked up a large three ring binder, "should I open it?"

"Yes," Jane said, looking away and trembling slightly. Would she be able to go through with this? She wondered.

Ted's eyes bugged out as he flipped through the pages in the binder. It was a photo album of pictures of Jane!

"Why thank you!" Ted said, smiling.

"No ... uh ... you don't understand," Jane said.

"What?"

"They are pictures showing me wearing every single outfit I own."

"Oh my god..." Ted flipped through the pages quickly, seeing clearly now that Jane was dressed differently in each one. "But why?" he asked.

"Because..." Jane took a deep breath, and tried to swallow her nervousness, "because..." she continued, "because..."

"You said that already," Ted said, gently, but with a little tease in his voice.

Jane walked over to Ted and stood right in front of him. "Because I ... I want you to choose what I wear at home. From now on."

"Oh, honey!" Ted said, shocked, "I really don't think ... I mean, you should wear what you want..."

Jane stopped him in mid sentence by putting a finger on his lips. "Please," she whispered to him, "please. I want this. I need this. I want to wear ... what you find exciting for me to wear. Please."

"But come on ... I mean, you have no idea what I might choose! I mean," Ted flipped quickly through the pages, "what if I wanted you to wear this?"

Ted had flipped to a page showing Jane wearing nothing but a lacy black bra and skimpy satin panties.

"Then, I would wear them."

"But what if I said that that was all you could wear?" Ted smirked.

"Then..." Jane breathed in deep, "then, that is all I would wear. For you."

"I don't believe you."

"Try me."

"All right, you're on. Wear this. Oh, and do you have..." He flipped through the pages, "yes! And these stockings, and this pair of high heels."

Jane simply nodded and went to the bedroom.

And when she came out, shaking slightly, wearing exactly what was requested - her large breasts barely contained by the black lacy bra, the back of the panties ridding up snug between her buns - Ted was so shocked he could have been knocked over with a feather.

"Come here," he said in a hoarse whisper.

Jane walked over to him.

Ted reached up to her breasts and placed his hands lightly upon them, feeling them trapped in the intimate grasp of lace and satin. "Do you still want me to touch your breasts at least twice a day?" he asked her.

"Yes..." Jane said, her breath coming out in short gasps, as her husband squeezed and pinched her nipples, and then tweaked them lightly with his fingernails.

After a moment, Ted stopped and looked her in the eyes. "Are you wet?" he asked, trailing a finger down to the crotch of her panties.

"I ... uh..."

"You better be honest, because I can find out for myself," he said, slipping a finger just inside the panty elastic at her leg.

Jane could barely answer, she was so turned on. What was with her husband? Suddenly, he was becoming more assertive ... more in control ... more demanding?

Jane looked him in the eyes, "yes," she said, quietly.

"Good..." Ted said. He slipped a finger into the crotch of her panties and gently traced a tip up between the outer lips of her vagina, causing Jane to arch her back in exquisite torture.

"Don't move..." Ted ordered, "stay standing, exactly as you are!"

Ted dipped a finger deeper into her pussy, gathering up the juice and wetness which was there in abundance. He then moved his wet digit higher, until he found the hard little nubbin of her clitoris. Spreading the juice around, he lubricated it, and then began to slowly stroke it.

"Ohhhhhh!!! Nnnnnhhhh!" Jane gasped, trying desperately not to move, as per her husband's instructions. "Ahhhhhnnnnn!!!" She whined.

All day long, taking pictures of herself wearing everything in her closet, Jane's sexual spring had wound tighter and tighter. She could have masturbated, but Dr. Susan had forbid it, until she had completed her task and was wearing an outfit that her husband had chosen.

Ted's manipulations became more urgent. He pressed harder, strumming the clit back and forth, sending excruciating bolts of pleasure through Jane's body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.