Wifey Training
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2008 by RH Music

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jane gets help from her psychiatrist to become the perfect Wifey for her husband.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Jane started the new podcast and then settled back into her pillows.

"I need to be treated like Wifey by my husband."

"I need to be treated like Wifey by my husband," Jane repeated.

"I need to be like Wifey for my husband."

"I need to be like Wifey for my husband."

Jane dutifully repeated each and every sentence. Every podcast started the same, so much so that Jane had long since ceased to consciously process the introductory sentences.

Of course, this meant that they simply delved deeper and deeper into her subconscious.

"I need to be Wifey for my husband."

Jane had listened to her podcasts every day now, for nearly a month, choosing a different one to repeat each time. The ritual was always the same: strip down to minimal clothing, take the pill, relax back, put the ear buds into her ears, and then follow the instructions without question.

And each time, with the pill's help, the instructions burrowed deeper and deeper into her unconscious - deeper and deeper into her very soul. Unlocking parts of her which had been suppressed and covered up for years and years.

"I need to be Wifey for my husband," she repeated.

They had become so routine, she hadn't even noticed that the language had changed subtly.

"I must follow Dr. Susan's instructions exactly so that I may become the perfect Wifey for my husband. I desperately need to be my husband's perfect Wifey."

Jane repeated the paragraph, not realizing that this time another sentence had been tacked onto the end.

This was the moment that never failed to make Jane tingle. What was coming next? What would be demanded of her by Dr. Susan. Would she be able to handle it, or would she be finally pushed too far?

"I think it's time to explore reciprocal touching, Jane. Now repeat after me: Wifey's husband loves to feel her touch."

"Wifey's husband loves to feel her touch," Jane repeated, slipping further into her trance.

"Being touched by Wifey makes husband feel loved."

Jane dutifully repeated each sentence from the podcast.

"The more intimate the touch, the more husband feels loved."

As the sentences continued, Jane began to feel more and more horny.

"Wifey wants to please her husband by touching him."

So far, so good, thought Jane, as she repeated each sentence in turn, absorbing the messages deep into her mind.

"Wifey needs to please her husband by touching him."

"If Wifey doesn't touch her husband often, she will feel sad and lonely."

Mmmmm, so true, she thought as she repeated the sentences, which were gradually becoming more personal and intimate.

"Jane wants to be Wifey for her husband."

Yes, please.

"Therefore, Jane needs to please her husband by touching him."

I need to touch my husband! Jane realized.

"If Jane doesn't touch her husband often, Jane will feel sad and lonely."

I haven't touched him nearly enough! Suddenly, the thought made Jane sad.

"Jane needs to touch her husband's face."

If only he were here, she thought, I could touch his face.

"Jane needs to touch her husband's buns."

And his buns!

"Jane needs to touch her husband's penis."

Jane hesitated.

"Jane needs to touch her husband's penis," the voice said, firmly.

I ... I ... I need to...

"Jane needs to touch her husband's penis," the voice said a third time.

I need to touch his penis!

"Jane needs to touch his penis at least four times a day."

I need to touch his penis at least four times a day!

"Whenever she is close to her husband, Jane wants to constantly touch and squeeze his penis."

If only I could touch and squeeze his penis right now!

"Touching and squeezing his penis brings pure joy to Jane."

Mmmmm ... Yes! Yes! Jane's sex was overflowing now.

"Jane's hands tingle with the need to touch her husband's penis."

Please...

"You may now turn on your vibrator and masturbate while we repeat."

Thank god! Jane turned on the vibrator and felt its intimate, humming touch send a jolt of pure pleasure shooting through her body.

I have to touch his penis! she thought to herself. I have to! Please ... Unh!!!


"Jane!" Ted called out, "I'm ... oh!" Ted stopped short.

Jane was already in the foyer. Ted was just able to close the door before Jane quickly stepped up, put her hands on both sides of his face, and pulled him into a deep kiss.

"Mmmmm..." Ted hummed with pleasure. For the last month he felt like he had been transported into some dream ... and a wet one at that. His formerly shy and dowdy wife had somehow been converted into a sexy, affectionate woman - and every week seemed to bring some new escalation of her affections. First it was the new clothes, which seemed to get tighter and more revealing each week, and then she wanted him to touch her breasts (of all things!!), and now this!

Ted had always been an extremely sexual person, and so naturally he had thought he'd won the jackpot when Jane accepted his proposal - after all, her body was amazingly hot. But then Jane just never seemed to get into sex that much. It drove Ted crazy, and he had tried just about everything he could think of. But try as he might, their sexual encounters became less and less frequent, and he had been forced to turn to the internet more and more.

So naturally Ted was insanely curious as to what could possibly causing these changes. He racked his brain. Of course he thought of Dr. Susan, his wife's therapist, but whenever he asked Jane about her sessions, she always put him off with a non-committal, 'we're making progress.'

And now here she was greeting him at the front door with a warm loving kiss, pressing her tits against his chest, stroking his face with her hands...

'Fuck it, ' Ted thought to himself. 'I don't give a shit why she's changed. I'm just going to enjoy myself while I can.'

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.