Wifey Training - Cover

Wifey Training

Copyright© 2008 by RH Music

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jane gets help from her psychiatrist to become the perfect Wifey for her husband.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"And how was it?" Dr. Susan asked.

"Oh ... mmmmm..." Jane sighed, contentedly, and closed her eyes. "It was fantastic. Too quick, of course, but that's okay, because we did it again that night."

Dr. Susan arched her eyebrows. "Twice? In a single day?"

"Yes! Can you believe it! Isn't it fantastic! I'm cured!"

"I'll be the judge of that," Dr. Susan said, sternly. "So what about your other directive?"

"Oh ... uh..." Jane blushed, prettily. Dr. Susan noticed that she was actually wearing a little bit of makeup this time. Of course, she was still dressed in the sweater and sweat pants - she refused to wear anything else outside the house. Oh well. Baby steps.

"Did you tell him?" Dr. Susan prompted.

"Yes, I did."

"And?"

Jane thought back to that night. After sex the second time (twice!!), they were laying in bed together, just talking - something they used to do all the time, but which recently had gotten rarer and rarer.

"Ted?" She asked, her voice quavering a little.

"Yes?"

"I'll need your 'help' more often."

"Sure, whatever you'd like."

"I mean, I've been told ... ah ... I mean, I want your help," she emphasized the word, "no less than twice a day."

"Sure sweetie, anything you need," Ted, clueless, was still coming down from his orgasmic high and not thinking all that clearly.

Jane sighed, and rolled her eyes.

"What?" Ted asked, turning around and looking at her.

Jane hesitated, looked around, trying to find the words. Finally, all she could do was blurt it out, "I need you to squeeze my breasts at least twice a day. Please."

Ted, shocked, suddenly looked at his wife suspiciously. "Are you serious? You need this? Why?"

"I'm sorry, I don't need it, of course! That would be silly. What I meant to say ... uh ... was that I want it. Please... ?" Jane looked at him, pleadingly.

"Sure!" Ted said, delighted. "Just twice?"

Jane groaned, inwardly. She was afraid he would ask that question, and Dr. Susan had already counseled her (via podcast) as to how to answer.

"No, a minimum of two. Two or more. However much you want." Jane sighed, and hung her head.

Ted lifted her chin, and then gave her a long, long, warm kiss.

"I have the best wife ever," he said softly to her.


"And did he?" Dr. Susan asked.

Jane blushed again. "Yes, he did. So much! I can barely get any work done in the house anymore! Every time he passes by, he always has to stop, reach over to my breasts, and squeeze and fondle them."

"And do you like it?"

Jane just looked at the ground.

"Jane," Dr. Susan said, more sternly this time. "I asked you a question."

"Umm..."

"I asked ... do you like all the attention you're getting?"

"YES!" She shouted. "I love it! But that's horrible, right? I'm just a sex object, right? He's just treating me like some piece of meat ... not as a human being anymore ... I think..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.