Wifey Training - Cover

Wifey Training

Copyright© 2008 by RH Music

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jane gets help from her psychiatrist to become the perfect Wifey for her husband.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Jane spread the tools of her new therapy program before her. There was a pill, her iPod nano, and a vibrator. Jane stripped off her baggy sweater and sweat pants.

It was 2pm and she had just come from work where she spent most mornings as the part-time floor manager for a small, independent bookstore. Fortunately, they didn't care what she wore, and so Jane was able to dress for comfort.

Following Dr. Susan's instructions, Jane took the pill ("a mild sedative, to help you relax", Dr. Susan had said), and then put the headphones on. She dialed up Dr. Susan's podcast and click PLAY.

"Hello, Jane," Dr. Susan's voice said, "By now you should have taken your pill, and be in someplace very relaxing with your vibrator handy. If not, please click pause and come back when you are ready."

Dr. Susan's voice paused for a second.

"Very good. Now are you ready to begin your Wifey training program?"

"Yes," said Jane, out loud, thinking how ridiculous it was to be talking to an iPod which obviously couldn't hear her.

"Very good. Now these lessons will be very easy. All you have to do is follow my instructions exactly. Most of the instructions will be very simple, and typically they will involve a lot of repetition. But you must be focused, completely willing and open, and free of distractions. Are you focused, completely willing and open, and free of distractions right now?"

"Yes."

"Very good. Now repeat after me: I want to be treated like Wifey by my husband."

"I want to be treated like Wifey by my husband," Jane repeated.

"I want to be like Wifey for my husband."

"I want to be like Wifey for my husband."

"I want to be Wifey for my husband."

"I want to be Wifey for my husband," Jane squirmed a little. Already, this was getting her hot.

"I will follow Dr. Susan's instructions exactly so that I may become the perfect Wifey for my husband."

Jane paused for just an instant, was she really willing to follow Dr. Susan so blindly?

But quickly she decided to go for it. "I will do everything that Dr. Susan wants me to do so that I may become the perfect Wifey for my husband." In for a penny ... she thought to herself.

"Very good, Jane. What we just did will become a daily ritual for you. It's good to emphasize our goals clearly and often so we know where we're headed."

Jane relaxed back into the pillows. She was suddenly feeling very ... relaxed. Very, very relaxed...

On the other end of the podcast (recorded earlier that day), Dr. Susan smiled. She figured the pill would start taking affect about now. It was more than just a mild sedative. In fact, it would help stimulate Jane's endorphins, making her horny, relaxed, and most of all, open to suggestion.

Behind her desk, Dr. Susan reached down and pulled up her skirt. Slipping a finger between her legs, she stroked a finger between her pussy lips, feeling the dampness there. The thought of a deeply submissive wife willingly turning herself into her husband's fuck toy was very interesting to Dr. Susan. Yes, very interesting indeed.

"Now today," Dr. Susan continued, "we are going to focus on your breasts. Are you ready, Jane?"

"Yes," Jane murmured.

"Now Jane, I know you don't think so, but I've seen you in my office. Your breasts are absolutely beautiful. They are much larger than normal, and perfectly shaped. They are breasts that any man would love to have on his wife. So I would like you to repeat after me: I love my breasts."

Jane struggled for a second. She had always hated her breasts. They were too large, and they always seemed to attract the wrong kind of attention, which had always made her uncomfortable.

"Jane, you must do what I tell you to do," Dr. Susan said, anticipating this. "Repeat after me: I love my breasts."

"I love my breasts," Jane said.

"Again: I love my breasts."

"I love my breasts."

"Now I want you to say it like you really mean it. And further, I want you to visualize yourself as someone who loves her breasts. It doesn't matter if you don't believe it right now. Just imagine that you believe it with all your heart. Okay, ready? Now say it again: 'I love my breasts.'"

Jane thought hard and then put all her heart into it, "I love my breasts!" she said, trying her best to believe that it was true.

Just then, the drugs kicked in to their fullest potency.

"I love my breasts," Jane mumbled a second time, to herself.

"My breasts are beautiful," said Dr. Susan.

"My breasts are beautiful," said Jane, lost in a haze, all thoughts erased from her mind except for Dr. Susan's voice and thoughts of her breasts.

"My husband loves my breasts."

"My husband loves my breasts."

"My husband deserves to see my breasts."

"My husband deserves to see my breasts," Jane repeated. She squirmed some more, her panties were starting to get really wet and messy.

"My husband deserves to touch my breasts."

"My husband deserves to touch my breasts," mmmmm, yes he does ... Jane hummed with pleasure.

"I need to display my breasts for my husband. That would please him very much."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.