Family Therapy: From Curse of the House of Incest - Cover

Family Therapy: From Curse of the House of Incest

Copyright© 2008 by Notlef

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is a spinoff from Curse of The House of Incest. Another family is seduced by incest feeders, with overpowering impulses to bring others into the forbidden practice.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy  

"Didn't you think it was a strange request from Pastor Dobson that all the parents in the congregation with teenagers go home and study ... incest in the Bible for a special Bible study at his house next Friday night?" Anh Lai asks her family from the back seat of the BMW as she holds her well worn leather Bible on her lap. She feels unusually exhilarated from the service, almost euphoric. Her panties are damp with excitement and her breasts and nipples hyper-sensitive. She finds herself focusing the question on her son, Thao, as he drives the luxury vehicle, realizing what a handsome, desirable man he has become, just like his father, Khan.

"He probably only wants teenagers to study incest with their parents because little kids can't handle it," Thao says, looking in the rearview mirror at his mother. He sounds casual, but he has to squirm in his seat slightly to adjust his pants from the uncomfortably swollen member very visibly tenting his pants. Not only has his youthful mind been deliciously plagued with images of he and his gorgeous mother doing it, but actually hearing her say 'incest' sent a thrill through him that he knows when he gets home he will have to beat-off so hard he will go through half a box of tissues just catch it and wipe it all up. He has come to the conclusion that all religions are basically shit from different cultures, but if he can get his mother to say 'incest' more this should be a very entertaining study.

"That sounds reasonable," Anh smiles, noticing how frequently Thao is looking at her in the rearview mirror. She feels her body producing a pleasuring flow of lubrication in her well soaked sheath. She entertains herself perversely by imagining how many ways she can get him off ... and teach him how to pleasure her. Her conscience accuses her of her obscene enjoyment, but she rationalizes it thinking, Jesus forgives everything, even the vibrator hidden in my closet.

"I think it's kinda' weird," Bian remarks, sitting next to Anh, looking at the back of her father's head. "And it's only the families with teenagers," she giggles. Ever since the service the thought of her father taking her forcefully has been burning inside her brain like a delicious fire. She knows when they get home she will have to go to her room and get herself off, knowing God will forgive her human nature.

"I'm sure the pastor has his reasons," Khan says, turning in the front passenger seat to look at Bian. "It's probably to protect us from the corrupting influence of the world," he smiles, his eyes glancing down at his daughter's slender legs before he turns back in his seat. He has his Bible on his lap to hide the enormous erection that is pressing powerfully against his dress pants as his mind races with all the sexual positions he and Bian could try. He asks his Heavenly Father to send him strength to resist the temptation, but he knows he will have to masturbate, even having Anh won't satisfy the perverse words he needs to utter as he relieves himself.

Bian feels a wash of lubrication as she realizes her father looked at her legs in a sexually appreciative manner. She finds herself wanting to tease him as they study incest together.

The Lai family are second and third generations of Chinese and North Vietnamese families who were brought over by Catholic Charities. Their family sponsors, products of Vatican II, respected their heritage and encouraged them to keep their cultural names. Anh and Khan met in college and were baptized by immersion into Evangelical Christianity, but gave their offspring Asian names out of respect for their ancestors. Anh and Khan are pharmacists, appreciative of the class of life they have acquired for their family. They are the kind of attractive Asian American family that always turn heads, black hair, beautiful almond eyes, and a skin tone that many women envy.

Anh smiles to herself, feeling a heated flush between her legs when she sees Thao vainly trying to hide his tented pants with a church newsletter as he quickly exits the car. She feels her legs weaken as she realizes how large and swollen he must be, and she finds herself desperately wanting to be the one to relieve him. "I'll put the leftover pizza and stir fry in the microwave," she smiles, watching Thao's ass as he punches in the security code to the house. "We can study biblical incest right after lunch."

"I'm gonna go upstairs and change," Thao says, opening the door to the spacious mudroom, quickly sliding out of his dress shoes on the rug. Hearing his gorgeous mother say 'incest' sends another perverse thrill directly from his brain to his painfully swollen member as he hurries through the large house.

Bian is aware of her father's eyes on her as she slides off her low heels. "I think studying incest might be ... interesting, Dad," she smiles, noticing how the front of his pants are bulging with the meaty shaft pushing against them. She feels her face flushing as her panties become wetter with slick lubrication.

"Yes, I think it should be very interesting," Khan answers, noticing how Bian's eyes widened and flared with desire as she regarded the prodigious bulge in his pants. "I'm going to the lower level to get some fruit juices," he states, anxious to relieve himself in the guest bathroom.

Within minutes of entering their house the Lai's are frantically pleasuring themselves privately, their minds overcome by the overwhelmingly intense incestuous images burning through their brains.

Thao is in his bedroom with the door locked, Metal music playing loud enough to cover his grunting and obscenities as he jacks frantically hard with one hand on his long, bloated shaft, the other hand clutching a pile of tissues to catch the slick and sticky semen as he lies on top of his bed. "Suck on it, Mom!" he gasps. "Suck the cum out of my fucking cock! Oh, yeah! You dirty fucking slut! Take it in your hot fucking cunt! You want it up your ass, too?! Here it cums you hot fucking!..." he begins gasping and groaning as his toes curl up and the pent-up fluid begins spraying out of the tiny cock slit. In seconds the tissues are soaked and useless but Thao's pleasure is so intense he no longer cares as he continues jacking, his eyes squeezed tight with pleasure as he continues spraying into his hand, the warm semen dripping and drooling down, puddling creamily onto his bare stomach.

Khan is standing over the toilet in the guest bathroom with the lid and seat up. His long, swollen shaft pointed at the water in the bowl as he handjobs himself brutally hard and fast. "Take it, princess! Take the cum from you father's prick, you incest loving little bitch! You want it all the time, don't you? Don't you?!..." he feels his face flushing and his legs growing weak as streams of semen begin splashing against the water and insides of the bowl. He watches in a kind of awe as he knows his body has never before produced a fraction of the volume jetting out of the little cock slit. He watches his life fluid making creamy patterns of globs floating on, and beneath, the clear water.

Bian's bedroom door is locked, her favorite music playing in the background as she lies naked on her bed, clutching a large Teddy Bear to her chest with one arm as she rubs and fingers herself feverishly hard. "Suck my nipples, Daddy! Suck them! Oooohhh! I can feel your big, strong cock inside me! It feels so fucking good, Daddy! Cum inside me! I want you to give me all your hot fucking cum like you give mommy! Oooohhh!..." Her eyes are squeezed shut, her face grimacing with lust as she begins shaking and gasping, a series of intense climaxes racing through her brain and young body, drenching her fingers and hand with warm, slippery fluids.

Anh is in the locked master bathroom with the overhead vent on, naked, lying on the thick rug with her eyes tightly shut and her long legs splayed wide as she rubs the almost silent vibrator along her stiffly swollen clit with one hand, the other pulling and pinching on her hard, sensitive nipples. "Suck mommy's nipples, baby! Suck them like you used to when you were a little baby," she moans, thusting her hips off the floor. "Oh, God! Your cock is so large it's stretching mommy's pussy so good! Oh, baby! You're gonna make mommy cum! You're gonna make mommy cum all over your big fucking cock!..." She fights to keep from yelling her intense orgasms as she begins thrashing on the rug, lubrication fluids pouring down her lovelips, milk squirting out of a nipple, running wetly onto her fingers and hand.

Anh faintly hears a shower being turned on as she gets shakily to her feet, her legs weakened from a series of climaxes so intense she did not believe she was capable of. She imagines Thao naked in his shower and she feels a burning longing in her womb to go and join him. Lord Jesus, what is happening to me? Have I become possessed by a spirit of incest? She cannot believe the nearly overwhelming impulses she is experiencing to go and fuck her own son! I've just climaxed harder than I ever have, and I still want to take my own flesh and blood inside me, she frets, knowing this is no longer a harmless incestuous fantasy that is rapidly consuming her mind and body.

Khan is on his knees, a thick wad of toilet paper in his hand as he wipes his semen dripping from the underside of the toilet seat and lid. How can I still be so hard? he thinks as he flushes the toilet. I just ejaculated many times the amount of semen I usually do-and I'm still erect! He senses something is deeply wrong within him as he unrolls more toilet paper, his long, thick cock throbbing as he imagines himself buried inside Bian. God help me, he prays as he fights the impulse to go upstairs and take her forcefully if he must!

Thao is in his bathroom wiping off his stomach and chest with a warm, soapy wash cloth, his erection still unusually bloated and stiff when he hears Bian turning her shower on. An image of his sexy younger sister, naked, separated from him by a single wall flames into his mind with white hot intensity and he lightly taps on the wall between them. They used to explore one another innocently as kids, if he can't have his mother, maybe he can have his sister, he reasons perversely. He hears her tap back and he walks quickly out of his bathroom and over to the cold air vent between their bedrooms.

"Let's play 'Doctor and patient' in my shower, like we used to when we were kids," Bian whispers into the vent excitedly. "Hurry up before Mom calls us for lunch!"

Thao grabs a towel and a pair of jeans. He opens his door and looks down the hall. No one is there and Bian has her bedroom door slightly open. He strides quickly into her room with the towel wrapped around his waist, gaping open mouthed as he sees what a luscious young woman his nude sister has become.

Bian shuts the door for him, forgetting to lock it, feeling her pussy lubricate harder than it already is as she watches her brother's eyes burning over her naked body. "I showed you mine," she giggles naughtily pushing Thao's towel off his hips. "Now you show me yours-oh my, God!" she gasps, marveling over the prodigious length and girth of his turgid shaft.

They move hesitantly closer until Bian's hardened nipples press tightly against Thao's chest. They press their open mouths together, tongue kissing. Thao's squeezes Bian's asscheeks as she wraps her arm around his neck.

Both siblings become acutely aware of the turgid shaft throbbing between them. They pull just far enough away so they can fondle and explore their life giving organs, breathing harder and harder as their fingers move faster and faster. "Fuck me," Bian whispers in Thao's ear. "I need a cock sooo bad!" she gasps as two of his fingers slide in and out of her slippery love tunnel, his swollen cock feeling as if it is burning in the palm of her hand.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.