Family Therapy: From Curse of the House of Incest - Cover

Family Therapy: From Curse of the House of Incest

Copyright© 2008 by Notlef

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a spinoff from Curse of The House of Incest. Another family is seduced by incest feeders, with overpowering impulses to bring others into the forbidden practice.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy  

Breakfast on this cloudy Sunday morning consists of toaster pastries eaten in the Lexus LX on the way to church. The Falon's smolder with lust for one another, but they are also aware of a raging hunger within their psychic bellies to feed on the corruption of others.

Dan sits behind the wheel, Nancy in the front passenger seat. Ashley sits behind Dan, and the twins in the back seat. Their eyes glare heatedly at one another, but they are aware that if they speak it will be obscene encouragement that will drive them uncontrollably into another incestuous orgy. The need to seduce other families temporarily overrides their desire for each other.

The mega-church parking lot is filled with expensive cars and trucks when the Falon's arrive in their Lexus SUV. A large, digital display screen in front of the massive auditorium style church reads: Dr. Jack Van Dobson presents his Parents and Their Troubled Teenagers from his Focusing On The Families message for America!

As Dan parks the vehicle words appear in Nancy's mind as letters of fire against a night sky. She smiles salaciously and turns in her seat, chanting to her family in a sing-song voice:

"Those on whom
we choose to feed,
shall be unaware
of their incestuous deeds;
all others shall unaware be
of us and those
on whom we feed."

Dan and the kids smile evilly at Nancy and each other as they join her in chanting the perverse spell. They repeat it until they are shouting and laughing raucously loud. A dark, electric current seems to flow from one to another and they know the power outside has grounded within them. They stop chanting, smiling at each other with a wicked knowing.

"Well, I think we're ready to go inside now," Nancy chuckles huskily. "Ethan, Nick, come open my door like proper gentlemen," she smiles lewdly.

Ethan and Nick get in each other's way as they scramble out the side door behind their mother's seat. They laugh as they both try to pull open the door handle. Nancy chuckles as Nick pulls the door open. She is perversely delighted by the expressions on her handsome twins' faces as she turns in her seat to exit the car, allowing her dark skirt to ride to her upper thighs. Their eyes instinctively go to her long, shapely legs, clad in black lace stockings.

"C'mere," she smiles at them. They move closer to her and she reaches out with both hands and unzips their tented black jeans almost simultaneously. Their eyes move heatedly from her beautiful, lust flushed face to her slender fingers nimbly hauling out their bloated cockshafts. They watch her warm, maternal hands lovingly and hornily, jacking slowly on their throbbing members. "Open my blouse and unsnap my bra," she breathes softly.

"You do the bottom; I'll do the top," Ethan says excitedly as he and Nick begin fumbling with the small buttons on the silky blouse. Nancy chuckles, watching them as she maintains her grip on their heated cocks.

Dan opens Ashley's door and she moves in her seat so that her mini-skirt moves up to her bare bottom. Dan chuckles and slides a middle finger inside her hot, gooey box, making her moan and squirm with pleasure as she takes off her black tank top, and slides her lace bra over her slender arms. Ashley breathes heavily as she reaches out and unzips Dan's dark, dress pants, tugging out his heavily swollen paternal shaft. Dan finger fucks and fondles the horny teenager's pussy with one hand as he fondles her large, firm breasts and nipples with the other.

Nancy groans and wriggles on the front seat as Ethan and Nick's hands and fingers play and poke with and inside her wet pussylips and tunnel while squeezing her breasts and pulling her stiffly swollen nipples. She turns her head, seeing Ashley topless, being finger-fucked and tit fondled by Dan as her slender fingers pump hornily on the meaty shaft pulsing darkly with blood and fluid. "We-We're ready to go in now," she gasps heatedly.

No one notices the Falon's as they walk slowly across the church parking lot, openly engaging in heated incestuous foreplay. Ashley moans as she jacks on Dan's huge, throbbing shaft with her left hand, his left hand squeezing her breasts and his right hand cupped under her bottom, his fingers teasing her slippery lovelips and pussy entrance. Nancy gasps and groans jacking on Ethan and Nick's phenomenally bloated shafts as they fondle her wet bottom, pulling and pinching her swollen breasts and stiff nipples.

No one sees or hears the Falon's as they clumsily enter the spacious foyer of the church, not wanting to stop their lust maddening foreplay. Ashley is topless, Nancy's blouse is open and her bra unclasped in front, their skirts bunched up around their waists. Dan, Ethan, and Nick, are openly fondling and fingering the heated females who are moaning and gasping loudly as they handjob the long, darkly bloated cockshafts sticking out of their pants.

The congregation is standing, singing an upbeat Christian rock song with the live gospel family singers in the center of the auditorium loudly and joyously as the Falon's enter unseen through one set of rear doors. Many of the people have their hands raised or gesturing in supplication, their eyes lifted upward. Some speak in tongues quietly or loudly. The congregation is largely White, with many Blacks, Asians, Latinos, and every combination thereof.

Nick pulls down his jeans and briefs, sitting down on a cushioned seat in back, his blood and fluid engorged phallus standing at attention. Nancy faces away from Nick as she reaches between her splayed thighs to guide the meaty head into the smoldering entrance of her drooling sheath. She gasps and moans as she sits down on the cunt stretching cock, Nick's hands eagerly going to her swollen breasts and nipples.

Ethan watches as his squirming, humping mother unsnaps his jeans and yanks them and his briefs down to his knees so she can wrap her fingers around the pulsing shaft and push her open mouth over the darkly swollen head. He gasps as he holds the back of her head and begins fucking her mouth as she hungrily works her gullet over the heavy, meaty member.

Dan is seated next to Nick, his pants and boxers down to his ankles. Ashley is facing him, humping feverishly fast on his huge, pussy pleasing cock as he kneads her firm, curvaceous asscheeks while sucking on her young, stiff nipples.

None of the avid worshippers notice the Falon's as they engage in incest openly in the back row, but the effects are almost immediate. The dark energy being channeled through the copulating Falon's is unfocused; it whips through the auditorium filled with parents and teenagers like lightning bolts of perversion, engulfing their brains and bodies with uncontrollable incestuous fury.

Many members of the church remain standing, singing and worshipping as families next to them begin undressing as fast as humanly possible, glaring and yelling obscenities at each other.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.