Family Therapy: From Curse of the House of Incest - Cover

Family Therapy: From Curse of the House of Incest

Copyright© 2008 by Notlef

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a spinoff from Curse of The House of Incest. Another family is seduced by incest feeders, with overpowering impulses to bring others into the forbidden practice.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy  

"Predators," Dan says softly, stroking Ashley's naked back as she remains collapsed on top of him, his swollen cock still buried inside her. "We're becoming incest predators of some kind."

"Like vampires, Daddy," Ashley giggles, sucking on his strong neck, relishing the feeling of her teen nipples and breasts pressed tightly against his hairy, muscular chest.

"Maybe," Nancy moans, her ass and cunt stuffed with Ethan and Nick's bloated cocks. "But all I really want right now is another incest fuck and a hot shower."

"Let's do it in the shower, Mom," Ethan says, moving so that his prick wiggles inside her ass sheath.

"Oooohhh! Let's not just talk the talk," Nancy groans, squirming her cum soaked bottom on her son's turgid shafts. "Let's fuck the walk!"

"I want you to suck me off, Mom," Nick says as the perverted family members separate, commingled fuck fluids running down Nancy and Ashley's slender, shapely thighs.

"I wanna suck Nick, too, while Daddy fucks me," Ashley comments, staring hard at her brother's hard, glistening prick. "Mom always gets to have two cocks at the same time."

Nancy chuckles huskily as they move toward the spacious, walk-in shower, her hands gripping and tugging on Ethan and Nick's heavy cocks as they fondle her asscheeks and breasts.

Dan turns the dimmer lights on in the bathroom slowly so their eyes can adjust. They are standing in front of the large mirror over the marble counter and a his and hers sink.

"Wow," Ashley says quietly as they stare heatedly at their obscene reflections. Her slender fingers are barely able to get halfway around her father's dark, swollen cock as he finger fucks her pussy from behind with one hand, while squeezing her tits with the other. Her long, blonde hair is in disarray, framing her gorgeous face with a perfectly sluttish appearance.

Dan's eyes bore over his daughter's oversize, firm tits and stiff nipples as her slender fingers expertly jack his cock that appears as if it would never be able to fit inside her teen pussy sheath. The contrast between her smooth, soft skin and his hairy, muscular body makes him feel bullish and he can't wait to bury his shaft inside her hot, wet cunt as his eyes marvel at the amount of jism glistening on her legs.

Nancy smiles wickedly as she stares at her son's ogling her scantily clad body in lustful awe, their fingers and hands fondling over and inside her faster. Her large, firm breasts are emphasized by the lace bra pulled beneath them, glistening wetly with milk from her stiffly swollen nipples. Her thighs and dark stockings are soaked with their fuck fluids. Her long, chestnut hair frames her beautiful face whorishly and she feels her cunt craving another pounding from their unnaturally tumid cocks. She jacks harder on both blood and fluid pounding shafts that appear even larger sticking out from their thin, sinewy bodies.

"You are way fucking hot, Mom!" Ethan exclaims, finger fucking her harder along with Nick as they both squeeze her breasts and pull on her nipples.

"You are a fucking goddess!" Nick says excitedly as she squirms and moans with pleasure on their stimulating pairs of hands.

"I still want you boys to get your hair trimmed," Nancy groans, shivering with pleasure.

"Anything for you, Mom," Ethan agrees.

"You bet," Nick comments.

"I'm sure," Nancy moans. "Dan, turn-turn the fucking shower on!"

Dan and Ashley move away from the mirror, keeping their eyes glued onto their perverse reflections until they have moved away from it. They step into the tiled room and Dan lifts the shower handle, sending powerful jets of hot water spraying into the center of the spacious area. They press their open mouths together and begin shoving and sucking on each other's tongue as their hands and fingers stimulate each other, preparing for another heated fuck session.

Nancy gasps as she removes her bra, watching her son's hands and fingers moving frantically fast over her curvaceous body in the mirror. "Take off my stockings," she orders, feeling a flush of perverse maternal power as Ethan and Nick drop to their knees, their young, strong hands peeling off the delicate, cum wet fabric. "Both of you kiss me," she breathes, grasping and tugging on their cocks as she licks and sucks from one tongue to the other.

"Let's get in the fuckin' shower," Nick gasps, anxious to have his mother and sister's mouths and fingers pleasuring his swollen cock. He strides quickly into the shower, moving past Dan and Ashley kissing and fondling. He sits up against the wall, his prodigious shaft standing stiffly at attention, hot water spraying him from the chest down.

Nancy chuckles and turns on the overhead vents as she enters the shower with Ethan feeling her from behind. "It's time for some morning sausage, Ashley," she smiles, rubbing Ethan's hugely swollen cock against her smooth hip.

"Assume the position," Dan smiles, looking down at Ashley, their hands and fingers busily, poking, tugging, and squeezing.

"Incest is the fucking best!" Ashley squeals as she gets on all fours in front of her leering brother, his bloated cock in front of her lust flushed face.

"It's so convenient," Nancy chuckles, getting next to her daughter on all fours. She and Ashley grasp the swollen member and busy their mouths and fingers on it.

"Oh, fuck!" Nick gasps as Nancy and Ashley begin randomly kissing, licking, sucking, and jacking the hypersensitive head and shaft, squeezing the cum swollen scrotum hornily.

"We all have to experience what Nick is right now," Dan grunts to Ethan as he pushes the mushroom like head of his cock in Ashley's tight, wet pussy entrance.

"No shit," Ethan agrees, watching his brother's lust grimacing face as he shoves his flared cockhead past the heated opening of Nancy's cunt tunnel.

Nancy and Ashley begin moaning and gasping as Ethan and Dan begin driving hard into them from behind.

Hot water sprays over the Falon's naked bodies as their incestuous couplings become more frantic and intense.

"Suck that cock, Ashley," Dan says in a low voice, slapping an asscheek with one hand as he fondles her swinging tits with the other. "Make your brother cum in that cocksucking mouth of yours," he says, pumping harder into her.

Ashley squeals on Nick's meaty shaft at the added stimulation from her father's strong hand. "Oooohhh! Yeah, Daddy! I'm such a nasty, dirty incest slut!"

Ethan sees what his father is doing to his sister so he starts slapping his mother on an asscheek, which makes her hump harder against his ramming cock. "I didn't know you liked this, Mom," he gasps, fucking harder into her.

"Oooohhh! Pull my hair, too, you big cocked motherfucker!" she hisses and groans, looking over her shoulder at him, her eyes glaring with sexual heat. "Oh! Fuck yeah! Yeah!" she gasps excitedly as Ethan grabs a handful of thick, chestnut brown hair and tugs hard with one hand as his other hand squeezes her heavy swinging breasts and swollen nipples.

"Maybe we should come down to the clinic and fuck you in front of your patients, Mom," Nick says through clenched teeth as her hand tugs harder on his turgid shaft. "Oooohhh! You'd like that, wouldn't you?!" Nancy snarls, fucking frantically hard on Ethan's cock. "Making me suck and fuck on your big cocks in the office!"

"Some of my attractive patients should practice incest," Dan chuckles, leaning over Ashley's back so he can grab and play with both her tits and nipples. "They're just too fucking repressed."

"Oh, yeah! They need family incest therapy!" Nancy yells excitedly, her imagination flooded with perverse images of some of her patients going at it with each other.

"We could have orgies with 'em!" Ethan says excitedly, grabbing both of Nancy's heavy breasts, pulling on the stiff nipples, milk running over his fingers.

Nick has both his hands on the back of Nancy and Ashley's heads as their mouths, tongues, and fingers are close to drawing the jism from his cock and balls.

Nancy feels Nick's cockshaft throbbing powerfully in her maternal hands and she knows he is almost there. She looks at Ashley's indented cheeks as she sucks hungrily on her brother's bloated cockhead. "Suck him, Ash!" she hisses, feeling her cunt muscles tightening around Ethan's pumping cock. "Suck his cum right in your hot, cocksucking mouth!"

Ashley feels the cum starting to pulse through her brother's swollen shaft in her hands as her cock crammed pussy begins gushing all around her father's turgid cock. She screams her climaxes just as semen begins jetting out of Nick's cock slit.

Nancy gasps with perverse laughter as she watches the creamy streams pouring out of Ashley's cum squealing mouth, running over both of their pumping fingers. She feels her pussy walls gushing cream, her eyes rolling upward and her body convulsing uncontrollably with wave after wave of pleasure.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.