Perks of an Erotic Author - Cover

Perks of an Erotic Author

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - After posting my first master slave story on line, i receive feedback from a couple who wish to explore the grounds of submissiveness. This is their story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Body Modification  

I must confess; Sunday passed very slowly for me as I constantly wondered if George and Esther were biding by my rules, I knew the fascination of their new piercings would constantly nag into their thoughts, but such is my nature I knew I had to trust them until proved otherwise.

Monday was easier for me as I was busy till fairly late into the evening when at 10 30 pm I phoned George and Esther. I wanted to know how the last two days had been for them and also wanted to tweak up the ante a little. George answered the phone and as soon as he recognised my voice he adopted the sub missive tone all good slaves know shows true respect for a master. I asked him how he had got on yesterday and in particular how he adapted to his new ornaments. He said all day yesterday it played on his mind and he was sorely tempted when in bed to play with his cock, but knew he would have to be honest and would expect a sound spanking for disobeying my orders.

I asked him how he got on today, knowing he would have been at work for most of it. He confessed it had been hell; in fact he got the impression that his colleagues must have thought he was suffering some Deli belly for every time he went to the loo he had to go in a cubicle so as not to flash his frilly panties. This did not help much for he was constantly scanning the toilet walls half hoping to see a large black cock sticking through a glory hole, but he could not find a hole let alone a delicious black cock.

He did confess that he was nearly caught though for in the late afternoon he was sat at his desk and the rings in his cock and balls were tingling and because of that he started to get a hard on when his secretary entered the room. She was over sixty and very frumpish to look at but he nearly took the chance to show her his new toys; but stressed it was only a fleeting idea and never acted upon.

George then asked if he may ask a question. I replied of course so long as it was asked correctly and would not be deemed to challenging my authority. George thought for a while and then said, "Master, I know your wise and everything has a reason and purpose, but could you tell your slow dim witted slave, why you chose to have my foreskin and balls pierced with sealed rigs?"

I laughed to myself as I thought, well thought out George, no one could accuse you of challenging my authority with the question phrased as you did. "George, the answer you seek is simple, but I will not tell you now, instead I will show you why to best effect on Friday night, when you and my slut will be hosts for twelve people from seven pm till finished. You best provide finger style buffet and of course you George will serve everyone as Georgina my French slut maid. I will arrive at your house at five to prepare and instruct you on your duties! Now let me speak to my slut!" I stated.

"Hello Master Ray." Esther's cheered voice boomed as she took the phone. I asked her how went Sunday with her new ornaments. She responded by confessing that she had endured seven orgasm's not of her own making. I asked her to explain and she said, "Well. Master, because you're not around, I wear panties and with this barbell pressing my clit forward and out, it rubs against my panties as I walk around, so it rapidly excites my clit and I have to stand until my cunt finishes throbbing and pouring out its juices whose warm wet feeling excite my clit even further. So I must have looked really strange to anyone who did not know why, because I frequently had to stop suddenly and must have sounded like I had an asthma attack."

When I asked about how she had coped today what with her work she went silent! I demanded to know why she had suddenly shut up. "Master, I know you will spank me when you next see me because I have been unfaithful. But it was not planned and will not happen again!" she stuttered, "I was in my office just after lunch, my cunt on fire with desire and who should enter the room but the wife of the owner of the company, she saw me squirming in my seat, breathless and face flushed. She asked whatever is wrong, and despite my insistence that nothing was, she pressured me into telling her. I of course simply said that George had bought me an early anniversary gift and said the piercing was still taking some getting used to. She turned and locked the office door before demanding I show her what George had done to my poor little cunt (Her exact words). She virtually forced me to reveal my shaved pierced cunt and next thing I knew she was on her knees sucking my clit like it was Georges little cock sending me spiralling into an out of this world climax. Then when I recovered I looked and could not believe it she was stripped down to the waist and her pointed rock hard nipples were beckoning my lips with the sweet scent of arousal. I was then made to lick her cunt and tongue fuck her before we finally dressed and she slipped out of the office, promising to return real soon!" Esther explained.

I could tell from the passion in her voice she was again close to an orgasm, in fact she asked for permission to cum over the phone so I could hear her. I instantly refused and told her as punishment for her dalliance, she would have to invite the woman to her home for seven pm on Friday night and would have to perform oral sex on her in full view of all the assembled guests. Very reluctantly Esther agreed to contact the woman and invite her.

I explained the same as I had to George that they would be twelve other guests on Friday, the buffet and George's role for the start of the night. I also stressed that as she was going to now providing the cabaret she should make sure she knew how to handle the silk bondage ropes they had took home with them on Saturday. I also advised her to make sure George picked up a large black strap on dildo before Friday. With a final warning of no more hanky panky I said good night and hung up.

In my mind I now formulated a sketchy outline of the performance for Friday night, but knew it was subject to change at the last minute or on the night. Tuesday and Wednesday passed quietly for me and so around 9.30 pm on Thursday I phoned George and Esther again. This time Esther answered and after the proper respectful courtesies from her I asked to speak to George. George greeted me with proper respect also as I asked if he had purchased the new toy which we had forgotten to get on Saturday. He eagerly said yes he had picked it up that very evening and went on to describe it to me. I allowed him to ramble on before cutting him short and to the quick with an instant demand to know if he had behaved himself since our last meeting. George began to stutter and tried to change the subject a little. But when I insisted upon an answer, he finally admitted, "Master, I went to the only sex shop I knew, which was the one you showed us on Saturday, and it was the same counter staff as then; he insisted on taking me out the back where the video booths were and told me I was the talk of the shop after we left on Saturday. Apparently the black guy whose cock I had sucked had raved about my cock sucking expertise and now the store keeper demanded a sample. He said the dildo would be free of charge if I would just suck his and a friend of his, cocks. I did not have the heart to refuse and besides it meant the magnificent black dildo was a freebie. Well turned out his friend was another black guy and as I sucked the shop keepers cock, he was telling the black guy I loved to take the seed of a black cock deep in my mouth and even mentioned my wife loved sucking cock too. I have their phone number if you want to invite them on Friday night, Master!" he announced with the obvious excitement in his voice mounting as he relived his experience.

I told George, he should invite them and as punishment he would be made to carry out certain tasks before he could possibly hope to savour a cock or two. I then asked for Esther, who excitedly took over the phone, she must have become turned on whilst listening to George's exploits, I told her just to answer yes or no, but then told her she was to make sure she pissed into bottles so there was lots of stale piss around as part of George's punishment, but she was to make sure George did not see them and he was to know nothing of this! She answered, "Yes. Master."

I did not let on to Esther but I was planning on switching these bottles for lemon juice and weak cold tea. Just to have a laugh with the couple. But I had already formulated a plan to humiliate the pair for their discrepancies. After final instructions I bade then good night and reminded them I would be there for five pm.

Friday day time I took the day off work and did a little shopping and planning. I purchased a large thermos flask and made up a bottle of weak tea and added pure lemon juice to the liquid, poured this into the flask and allowed to stand. I knew that when I got to George and Esther's house there would be little time to do the switch but hoped Esther would have concealed the bottles in the bathroom so I could empty their liquid, wash the bottle and substitute my own concoction without either of them knowing.

Eventually I arrived at their house at five to five and was let in by George. He was still dressed in his business suit and quickly explained he had only this minute arrived home and was about to go change. I dismissed him to do so and called out to Esther. She too was not correctly dressed because as I made her raise her skirt I saw she was still wearing panties; totally against her personal dress code set by me. I asked her in a hushed voice where the bottles were and she said in the top cupboard in the downstairs bathroom. I then sent her to go and get properly dressed suggesting she should wear a see through white blouse if she had one and hinted at bright red lipstick on her nipples would make then really stand out.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.