Perks of an Erotic Author
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - After posting my first master slave story on line, i receive feedback from a couple who wish to explore the grounds of submissiveness. This is their story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Body Modification  

Next morning I met up with George and Esther outside the beautiful image tattoo parlour, as we met I gave Esther a full on lips passionate French kiss, slipping my tongue into her mouth whilst watching George's reactions. I could tell that this morning George was a little uncomfortable with things.

Esther too detected this and explained it was because he was apprehension at his forth coming piercings and also the fact he was improperly dressed according to my dress code. Not having the required frilly panties or stockings as yet. I announced this would soon be remedied and led them along a few streets to a specialist shop I have used before.

As we moved away from the tattoo parlour, George made a rare mistake; he asked if we were not going to get the piercings done first. I glared back at him and said "Don't ever challenge my decisions, you wimp!" George immediately apologised and I took Esther by the arm sliding my free hand down her back and up under her skirt. As my hand reached her bare arse, I made sure to flick her skirt up high enough for George to see where my hand was resting, as he followed closely behind. Esther merely wiggled her arse as we walked and we both stole glances over our shoulder at George's face. "Come along, little dick!" I chided him.

Soon we approached the shop I was intent on taking them to; Eve's Transformation was a shop which specialised in clothing for the cross dressing male, but also served really well for master's with cuckolded males. I quickly entered the shop with my hand still on Esther's bare backside; George was a few short footsteps behind us, almost eager to get in the shop without being seen. As the shop door closed a tall blonde woman suddenly appeared and asked if she could help us with anything. As I said I have previously used this shop so I knew the arrangements they usually provided.

I approached the lady I knew to be Trudy, a transsexual aged about 23 or 24, quickly mentioned the owners name and a password. Trudy immediately checked a register and then showed us through to a private viewing room. I directed Esther to sit on a low stool, which necessitated her crouching so low as to show off lots of her thigh, I then ordered her to open her ankles about two feet, thus displaying her newly shaved wet cunt. Esther blushed when she realised that Trudy was openly looking at her parted cunt lips and licked her lips a couple of times in an exaggerated way.

I spoke openly now, saying, "Trudy here is a special girl; she has far more going for her than most women! Why don't you show them what I mean, my dear?"

Trudy simply smiled as she raised her skirt and pulled her panties to one side to reveal a thick semi hard cock of about six inches in length. It was Esther's turn to now lick her lips lustily. I turned to George and ordered him to undress completely. When he was totally naked I told Trudy what we wanted for him and she asked if we had already measured him for a good fit. I immediately said, "What and deprive you of your obvious pleasure you get from such a chore!"

Trudy now smiled and immediately went to get a tape measure. George asked if Trudy was a cuckold like himself or what. When Trudy returned I made George ask her directly if she was a cuckold. Trudy laughed as she said, "No definitely not, I am all woman but trapped in a mal body until I can get the final operation to remove this appendage!" she said waving her cock in Esther's face.

As if to prove a point, Trudy undid all the buttons on her blouse and pulled the front wide open to reveal her 36 C tits, the nipples already hard and pointedly erect. George audibly gulped as yet again Esther licked her lips. I told Esther that fair was fair and as Trudy had shown her tits, Esther should show hers too. Just as Esther revealed her 42D tits, the door opened and in stepped the shop owner; Cassandra was late fifties and four foot four tall with jet black hair and pert but small 32A tits.

Trudy immediately stopped and stood perfectly still, whilst I greeted Cassandra with a kiss, I explained why we were there and she looked at George's naked body before muttering, "Maybe you should let me convert George into a transsexual and you keep Trudy as your cuckold, after all he has less to lose than Trudy here!" with this Cassandra gave a cackled laughter, as George blushed even more.

Cassandra then commanded Trudy to continue and asked what we needed for Esther. I quickly explained and Cassandra went off to gather the items we required. Meanwhile Trudy now knelt immediately in front of George; her face just inches from his rapidly hardening cock, he must have felt her hot breath on his prick as she took her time in getting his inside leg measurement. Her slender fingers casually grazed his cock and it immediately jumped as if alive. Trudy turned to me and said, "thirty-one and a half inches inside leg!" then winked in my direction and as she turned back made sure to brush her lips against his cock head. In an instant she had his cock in her mouth and was sucking like a vacuum cleaner, George moaned but tried to stay still.

I called to Trudy, "George is not allowed to cum in anything other than a glass or container!" She released his cock and scowled in my direction. "George, tell Trudy why you are not allowed anything else!" I demanded.

"Master has rightly noted that my poor excuse for a cock is not large enough for real women and therefore I am not a real man so only real men get to fuck!" George repeated. Trudy was sent to get George a plastic disposable cup. George was then instructed to demonstrate to all present his form of sex. He hesitated and was jolted from his stupor when I slapped my thigh hard, indicating he was heading for a spanking. He then started wanking his cock between his finger and thumb. As he looked down he could see the generous cleavage of Trudy's 36B tits.

I ordered George to kneel, and instructed him to show Trudy what his speciality was. With his free hand he removed Trudy's still free cock from up her skirt and immediately began sucking on it like his life depended upon its seed. He was still stroking his own little cock when I said, "Tell me, little dicked George, what do you have to do when you can't control your cock?"

"Master I have to wank my poor prick and shoot into the cup before I have to take the nasty seed back down my throat!" George muttered. Trudy and Esther laughed just as Cassandra returned into the room and asked what was going on. I explained why we were laughing and why George here was wanking his cock whilst sucking on Trudy's fine specimen of a penis.

Cassandra then added to the mix by saying well if you can sexually abuse my staff, I can certainly suck the fuck out of your slut's cunt and promptly knelt between Esther's legs forcing them even wider began eating her cunt and tickling her clit with the tip of her tongue. Suddenly Trudy began begging me to allow George to fuck her boy pussy. I refused but agreed she should have her butt fucked and slipped a condom on to my already stiff cock. I stepped up behind Trudy and slipped my cock deep into her anal ring, she screamed as I stretched her ring and filled her shit chute, those screams soon turned to a mixture of sexy guttural groans and encouraging swearing at pretty boy George to suck her cock harder whilst flogging his own stalk.

Trudy suddenly lurched forward as her cock spewed forth its torrent of spunk all over George's face; Just as my own climax flooded the condom covering my prick up Trudy's arse. Then George spurted his load into the plastic cup and lowered his eyes to the floor for he knew he was about to be humiliated again by being made to drink his own baby seed. I shocked him further by scooping some of Trudy's spunk from his splattered face and added that to the cup before removing my condom and emptying that too into the cup.

Cassandra stopped sucking on Esther's clit just to watch this cuckold drink a spunk mixture of his own, Trudy's and a cum load from me. Esther encouraged him further by calling him her cum drinking little cock.

Next George was ordered to dress in his suspender belt taking its straps inside his new shocking pink frilly panties before wearing his glittery fish net stockings. Then he was ordered to put on his 38C padded bra before being allowed to put his trousers and shirt. He struggled to fasten his shirt because of his now increased false boobs. I showed him the French maid's uniform he was to wear around home on days when I was to attend, and demonstrated the Velcro bodice which could be quickly pulled open to reveal his falsies. Esther was given a matching pair of suspender belts and fish net stockings with a shocking pink platform bra which thrust her already large tits up and out.

Once every one was dressed, George used his credit card to pay the £140.00 clothing bill, as we were leaving Cassandra suggested we return soon and she would arrange a special discount for her special customers. I in turn invited her to a party in seven days time and took her phone number to let her know where it would be held. I included Trudy in the invite as well. With that we left the shop and walked back to the Beautiful Image tattoo parlour.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.