The Destroyers, Book 2: Hope and Betrayal
Chapter 15: Medical and a Guest

Copyright© 2008 by Monbade

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15: Medical and a Guest - The journey continues, does ken survive? what's going to happen now? wait and see.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mind Control   Science Fiction   Horror   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Stepping out of the transport tube, Tammy walked into the medical bay, and over to a young girl. Looking down, she saw a beautiful child lying there, who should not have a care in the world.

"Ashley, we will make it better for you, I promise."

Tammy looked around the huge room, and saw Molly down at the far end talking to someone, and wandered down that way. As she got closer, she saw Commander Hutcheson sitting up in one of the beds.

"Commander, you should start feeling better, now. You were very sick. I wonder why Bethesda Naval Hospital never detected it."

Jimmy ran his fingers of his left hand through his short crew cut, and said, "I haven't been there since before the headaches started, Ma'am, and I hate x-ray machines. They make me really nervous. Why, I don't know, but I am working on getting over it."

Molly smiled at the handsome man, and said, "Don't worry about it. Now that you have been through our scanners, we have removed all the cancers from your body along with the tumor that was in your brain. The tumor was pressing in such a way, that you were hearing a slight buzzing in your ears. It would also cause you to explode an in angry rage. I bet you do not feel like your brain is on fire, anymore?"

Seeing movement out of the corner of her eye, she looked over and saw Tammy standing there.

"Hi, Tammy, did you get Amy back to her bed?"

Tammy stepped up to the bed, and said, "Yes, I did. How are you feeling, Commander?"

Taking a sip of his juice, he replied, "I am doing better, or at least that's what the doc said. I would like to offer my apologies to all of you for what I did."

Molly patted the Seal's leg and said, "That's okay, Commander. We know you were sick, and that now you are better. So behave from now on and please don't piss off Jessica."

Thinking for a second on how to phrase something, she continued talking to him, saying, "Commander, I assume you were on a classified field mission dealing with radioactive material. With the doses you received you would have been dead in a few months. You need to talk to anyone who was with you, and have them come to the ship and be treated. You had a lot of cancers growing in your body. I am assuming they will have cancers, too. I also know it must be a highly classified mission, and that you cannot talk about them."

"It was, Ma'am. I can contact a few of them, but most are in Iraq or Afghanistan. So what happens now?"

Tammy looked at the 'newly young' man, and wished they did not have to do this.

"Well, Commander ... First, you're going to get a good night's sleep. Then, the trial will resume tomorrow. I am sorry, but it's our law, and it must be obeyed."

Jimmy flinched at her words, but understood where she was coming from. "I understand. Please call me Jimmy, with me possibly going to whatever prison you send me to, I..."

Molly listened for a second, and said, "I cannot hear this." and walked away.

They both watched as Molly headed down the medical wing and stopped at another bed.

Tammy turned and looked back at Jimmy. "Commander ... Jimmy, don't worry, I don't know what's going to happen. You were doing your duty to apprehend my future husband. Though your orders were legal on your end, the moral part will have to be decided later. I am also sure the judges will see that you were just obeying your lawful orders, which were issued to you. Everything else is minor and can easily be brushed aside. You also have a witness on your side. General Polk has come onboard to defend you."

Jimmy sighed, and said, "They may. I hope so. I don't know what General Polk can do for me, though."

"You never know. WE won't know, until tomorrow."

Tammy summoned Commander Hutcheson's guards and continued, "Your guards should be here in a few moments, to escort you back to your quarters. The rest of your men have been checked, and all their medical problems have been fixed. We have set it up so you can all sit together to eat and talk."

"Thank you, Tammy." Jimmy stood up and looked down at her, and over at Molly. "After this is over, and if I go free, is Molly seeing anyone?"

Tammy looked back at her friend and turned, so she can see Molly fully.

"No, she isn't. I should warn you though, that she was raped a few months ago. She almost died. If you date her, be very careful of her. I do not know how she will react to letting a man near her. She still flinches when Ken touches her shoulder or hand."

Jimmy looked at Tammy in shock and then back to Molly. "How could anyone want to hurt such a caring woman as she is?"

Suddenly from behind them, a voice said, "Because he was sadistic bastard that took great pleasure in torturing young women, and then possibly killing them or selling them. However, we shall never know the full reasons why, because he is dead."

Both of them jumped, and turned around to see Kathleen standing there.

Tammy quickly, said, "Hello, Miss O'Neil. I am sorry I didn't hear you come in."

Kathleen walked around the table and hugged Tammy.

"That's okay, Tammy. You two were talking and I really didn't want to interrupt but when the commander asked about my daughter, I had to say something."

Jimmy looked at the woman in surprise and confusion for she looked no older then Molly.

"Mother? How? You can't be her mother. You're no older than she is!"

Kathleen started laughing at his confusion.

"Commander, I guarantee you, I am her mother. Giving birth to a nine-pound baby is something I will never forget. Now, you say you want to date her. Well, take it slow. And God forbid if you hurt her. The reason I say that is because, almost two thirds of her family are on this ship, and you would be severely outnumbered. We have a very large family. After what happened to her, her cousins will defend her, come hell or high water."

Jimmy gulped and replied, "I don't want to hurt her, she ... there is something about her. I want to get to know her much better."

Kathleen looked at the 'newly young' man. What she saw and knew was that he was a very brave and dedicated man.

"Then take it slow. She loves fresh strawberries dipped in whipped cream, and banana's dipped in hot chocolate syrup."

"I will remember that, Ma'am."

Hearing a noise, he looked at the door and saw his two guards.

"Well, Ma'am, it looks like my keepers are here. Mrs. O'Neil, it was nice meeting you. Commander, I thank you for taking the time to talk to me."

Tammy smiled at Jimmy.

"Commander, you are a more pleasant person this way. It was my pleasure."

Nodding his head to them, he turned and walked to his guards and went out the door.


Out in New York, Ambassador Chandler was sitting at his desk in his office; his fingers were tapping through a file called "1992". It was filled with thousands of pictures. After seven hours of tapping the keyboard, his finger hit the next item. His blood went cold as he looked into his wife's eyes. Tears started running down his face as he reached over and picked up the cell phone. Quickly, he hit the speed dial for home and his new wife picked it up.

Annette Chandler walked through the supermarket pushing the cart in front of her. Picking up a large container of fresh mushrooms, she placed them in the basket when her cell phone rang. Reaching into her purse, she pulled out the phone, looked at it, and saw her husband's number.

Flicking it open, she said, "Hello, honey. What did you find?"

Guiding the cart to the front to the register, she stopped in line. On the cover of one of the rag papers, was a picture of the ship over Reno, with some type of craft dropping from it.

Hearing Annette's voice, he started speaking.

"Annette, I found her. She was kidnapped in '92 by the Crytherians that I told you about. Honey, she is a slave somewhere. What do we do?"

Startled her free hand gripped the cart firmly, looking at the magazine and said, "Joshua, you must contact those strangers in the huge ship, and ask them for their help. Bring my sister, your wife, home."

Joshua looked at the phone in surprise, and placed it back to his ear.

"Honey, if I contact them, I put my job in jeopardy. Until they turn that ship over to the United Nations or the United States, then I could put you all in danger as well."

Picking up the rag sheet, she saw a phone number on how to contact them the strange ship. A plan started forming in her mind.

"Then I will do it," she said, and disconnected.

The phone went dead before he could say anything.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.