Xtreme Shorts - 4 - Cover

Xtreme Shorts - 4

by XTremeInk

Copyright© 2008 by XTremeInk

BDSM Sex Story: WARNING EXTREME STORY Slave is convinced to follow her Mistress' directions. BE WARNED: Contains period sex and scent play.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Coercion   Incest   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   .

"Your night was going to be uncomfortable," said Mistress Gray. "Now, it's going to be much worse."

"Please, Mistress, I can't! She's..."

"Quiet!"

Mistress Gray looked down at the bound woman.

"You begged to be my slave," she said, "and I accepted you. All that was yours, now belongs to me. You will do what you are told. When you don't, you'll be punished, as you will be now."

"But..."

Slap!

"We go through this every month," said Mistress Gray, in a somewhat bored tone. "For the last six months, and I'm getting tired of it. You'll spend the next few hours here, getting prepped for your meeting tonight. I'll ensure they know to use you as hard as they can."

"Pleas..."

"One more word out of you, and I'll put one in your ass too," warned Mistress Gray.

Tears in her eyes, the slave glanced at the third figure in the room. Nude, like her, but aroused. Like her, if she was honest with herself. This was one reason why she'd given herself -- completely -- to the cruelest, most unforgiving woman she could find. She needed it.

The slave was laying on a narrow, hard wooden bench. Her arms were cuffed together under the bench and her legs had been pulled back and spread into a split, with her swollen, hairless cunt helplessly spread at the bottom. Her ankles were tied with rough rope and to anchors set into the floor.

Her large breasts were painfully crushed at the base by two metal bars, not more than an inch in diameter. The bars themselves were grooved where they pressed against her soft, bulging flesh, causing the slave considerable pain. The bars were also connected to steel posts that rose out of the floor, their main function to use her breasts to keep her from moving too much on the narrow wood.

Mistress Gray positioned the machine between the slave's legs. It was a fucking machine, and the dildo on the end of it could be considered nothing less than a punishment dildo. Only the very tip was a slightly soft rubber -- the rest was hard, ridged metal. The base was curved to fit a vulva, but had raised spikes. The spikes were dull, and wouldn't cut the skin, but they would beat into it with the force of the strokes of the machine, horribly bruising the slave's delicate, lower lips.

The dildo was quite long. Just over ten inches, a length that the slave could take only if she were very aroused and willing to have her sensitive cervix hammered by the intruder. She was aroused now, but her tunnel had yet to expand enough to accommodate the dildo. Under the best of circumstances, it only just barely fit inside her, and never without considerable pain. It didn't matter -- Mistress would turn the machine on, and the dildo would force its way into her body, eventually deep enough to hurt the sensitive mouth to her womb, causing an ache that would last for days. It was wide enough that her tunnel could barely accommodate it. None of that mattered though. Eventually -- to her shame -- she knew the pain would arouse her enough that the base of the dildo would slam into her body as she was ruthlessly fucked, giving her bruises between her legs that would also last for days.

Mistress Gray was clever as well as cruel. The fucking machine would not constantly batter her body, which would cause her to go numb, giving her a temporary relief from the pain. It would alternate speeds and depths, fucking her hard and fast, slowly and deeply or use other combinations. Sometimes it would stop altogether, letting her battered sex slowly recover.

"We have six hours until your meeting," said Mistress Gray. "You've already earned a half hour on the machine. You'll continue to earn another half hour every time you refuse my order."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.