Xtreme Shorts - 1 - Cover

Xtreme Shorts - 1

by XTremeInk

Copyright© 2008 by XTremeInk

BDSM Sex Story: Warning VERY STRONG STUFF. NOT FOR EVERYONE. Extreme. Scent play. Dirty sex.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Water Sports   .

The room was very hot. Ann noticed that it smelled like sex and sweat. Initially the view of what was on the table aroused her, despite her own pain. There was a young girl stretched out on the low table, her legs spread almost into a split, her arms drawn over her head and pulled far enough that her sweat slicked armpits were almost flat. She was young enough that her tits were only small, flattened swells against her chest. Her ribs were outlined against her pale skin and her thin tummy was concave due to her position. There was also a very tight, inch wide, leather strap cutting deeply into her skin just above her belly button which helped anchor her to the table.

The girl had welts criss-crossing her front and, especially, her bare mons. As Ann was led between the outstretched legs she could see that the sex of the girl was red from overuse and had thick cum dripping from it. Her inner thighs also bore many welts, although none were bleeding. Her face was covered by a cloth.

Ann figured that she couldn't be more then 13. Rita smiled cruelly as she watched Ann take in the sight in front of her, then she tugged on the leash. Ann yelped and followed awkwardly.

Ann herself was a sight. About 33 years old, 5'6" tall her lean, fit body was covered with welts, some of them bleeding. This morning, Rita had bound her and it had been hours since she'd had relief. Her elbows were touching behind her body, held together by leather straps that laced from her wrists up to the crook of her arms. This had the effect of thrusting out her large breasts. Each breast currently had a tight, narrow band wrapped around the base which had made the orbs swell. The leash was attached to a chain which connected large hooks that had been pushed through her thick nipples. Fresh blood welled from the new holes and ran down her tits. To add to her discomfort, Rita had attached an eight ounce weight to the chain. The weight was covered with short, sharp spikes and when it was dropped the spikes cut into Anns flat belly, right at belly button level, not to mention pulling on her sore, swollen nipples. Walking was made even more difficult by the tight ballet boots with a six inch chain between them.

Ann was led further between the teen's spread legs and forced to her knees.

"Clean it good, cunt," was all the Rita said.

Ann shuddered in disgust at what she saw and Rita held her face in position to get a good look - and smell before she was forced to start her task.

"She's been here for three days. I've not let her clean herself at all."

Ann could see that. Strands of slimy cum covered the abused hole and Ann could see dark streaks around the pink asshole. Ann wasn't in the greatest of shape herself, having given herself to her torturer two days ago. She wondered if the girl got off on this as much as she did.

"When she's not in here getting fucked, whipped or otherwise tortured, she's been kept in a cage just big enough for her body. " Rita indicated a metal cage in the corner that Ann frankly couldn't see how the girl could fit into. She continued, "I've whipped her, had her fucked several times a day, given her no food and only water - and piss- to drink. So do a good job because it's the only pleasure she's likely to get for a while."

Ann bent to her task licking and sucking the salty, musky slime from the teen's cunt. She slid her tongue in as deep as she could, attached her lips to the ravaged cunt sucking hard, and was rewarded with a large glob of pearly gray slime filling her mouth. She moaned at the depravity of it. The girl's hips were squirming, as well as they could, as Ann licked and sucked the streaks of shit from her asshole. This was hard for her as she hated scat play, something that Rita knew very well and made her do often when Ann visited. The spiked weight swung back and forth, bouncing against Ann's already cut belly, helped by taps from Rita's crop. Her salty sweat stung the bleeding cuts.

When Ann was finished she wasn't sure if she'd given the girl an orgasm or not. She'd paid special attention to the hard little clit at the end and the girl had been pushing her slimy pussy hard against Ann's mouth so she thought she had.

Ann jumped and lost her balance, her face smacking into the girl's pubic bone as the thin head of the crop slashed into her ass cheeks.

"OK cunt sucker - that's enough. Time for the real fun to start."

Ann struggled to her feet while the crop sliced into her flesh several more times. Her leash was roughly tugged causing more blood to leak down her breasts and she was pulled to the teen's face and forced to straddle it. Ann looked down at the cloth covered face and wondered who it was.

Rita pushed a large drool gag into Ann's mouth, forcing her jaws painfully wide. Then she released Ann's hands for the first time in hours and she groaned with relief.

It was short lived, as her hands were roughly pulled above her head and attached to a set of suspension cuffs hanging from a winch. Her legs spread wide on either side of the teen's head, and the boots were tied securely to the floor. This put her cunt about a foot above and behind the teen's face. If the cloth were removed, she'd be able to see the girl who's cunt she'd just been cleaning. The winch was cranked pulling her body tight.

Rita stepped back and admired the sight of Ann's widely spread legs and sweating, bleeding body. The heavy weight attached to her nipples was swinging back and forth cutting her skin and she was already trembling from the strain of the position.

Rita stepped forward and gently rubbed her fingers through Ann's soaked gash causing Ann to squirm and moan with pain. It should have been pleasurable, but about an hour ago, Rita had spend a good 15 minutes using a green pot scrubber abrading the sensitive tissues of her pussy lips and clit. Now, the whole area was red and swollen and any touch hurt like hell.

Ann's head was pulled back and her short pony tail attached to something keeping her face to the ceiling. Then Rita took a clear plastic cup shaped to fit over the female crotch and strapped it tightly over Ann's pussy. The cup had a straw sized hole in the bottom of it that was attached to a plastic tube. She then pulled the cloth off the teen's face and looked down.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.