In Her Own Words - Cover

In Her Own Words

Copyright© 2008 by lookingtoplay53

Chapter 3

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The adventures of my submissive slut who is marreid to another but owned by me. This story is told in her own words and is true!

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   DomSub   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism  

In Chapter 2 it was really Katherine's first time with Beth. I ordered her to set up another date and have Beth fuck her. This is how it happened, in her own words.

She did it to me! OMG! I was crazy and she took full advantage of me. I left there a little embarassed by how I acted.

We went for a couple of drinks and I told her I had become horny and wanted her to return the favor from a few months ago. She didn't know what I was asking for at first. Then she caught on, smiled and whispered, "Do you want me to fuck you?" I about pee'd in my panties right then and there.

We went to her house and she slowly took my clothes off me and kept telling me to just let her do everything. I was shaking as she took all my clothes off me. She kissed my breasts and rubbed my pussy while she did it and then laid me on the bed and made love to me with her hands and mouth. I came several times.

She asked me what I wanted and I told her I wanted her to use the strap on she went to her closet and brought it out then she undressed and put it on. She told me to get my ass up high for her! I was like "where the hell did that come from?" I got in position to get it from behind and she teased my pussy with her cock and kept trying to make me push on to it and pulling it away. Then she put some oil or lube on it and slid it into my pussy. I had an orgasm as it went in! She just held still and I came! Then she began to fuck me with it slow and softly. I think I came once more I couldn't even keep track at this point!!

Once I had cum at least two times, she began to really start going and fucking me faster and harder. I was screaming and begging her to fuck me, and smack my ass! She was spanking me!! I came so hard my knees went out and I fell to the bed. She tried to get me up to do more and I started to cry. Because I was so embarassed and I was worn out and I was happy. Then I started to laugh and she did too. Oh yes, at one point she pushed her finger on my butt and said I looked like I was sore there! Well I was from wearing our buttplug, as my Dom had ordered!

She tried to get me to stay the night and kissed me really hot when I left. I got home and got chewed out for not being around all night. I think I better be nice to hubby tonight. I'm too sore for sex now though.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.