In Her Own Words - Cover

In Her Own Words

Copyright© 2008 by lookingtoplay53

Chapter 2

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The adventures of my submissive slut who is marreid to another but owned by me. This story is told in her own words and is true!

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   DomSub   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism  

Here's the "dirty" details. We went to a day spa thing and had a pedicure. Then it was dinner and a drink at a really nice place close to Beth's we picked up a ton of wine and rented a movie then went to her place. We started hitting the wine and then we put on our suits and went out on her deck and sat in the hot tub. I was feeling nice and we really were relaxing and having a nice time. She was sitting facing me and our feet hit a couple of times. She let her foot play with mine and I responded by rubbing feet with her.

That was all it took and she slid over by me and we kissed. We do kiss as friends sometimes if we are being silly. But we kept heating it up and pretty soon one of us snuck a tongue in. I think we made out on and off for at least 1/2 an hour. The Beth took the straps off my shoulders and slowly brought them down until my breasts were exposed. She kissed down my chest and lightly kissed and licked my nipples. Then we sipped wine and she didn't do anything. My breasts were out and we just giggled and had wine. I was liking the freedom of being like that in the warm water and cold air mixed. I said something about how nice it felt to be naked in the water and was laughing about it.

Then she started kissing me again and pulled my suit off the rest of the way. She put her hands on my lower back and moved me on her thigh so my pussy was rubbing her leg just above the knee while we kissed. She said something about, "this time I have you." I started to lose it and kept humping her leg! We laughing and took a break. She got out and got towels and another bottle of wine. I pulled her top off when she got back in and kissed her breasts, and then I put my hand in her suit bottom and rubbed her pussy and clit. She is totally shaved! We relaxed and sipped wine with a little play here and there.

Finally she pointed out that we may want to go in it was late. The she went cold on me and was asking if all was good at home and if I wanted to have her call a taxi or my husband to get me home. I told her no, that I wanted to stay if that was alright. She asked me about 5 times if I was sure. I assured her I was fine and wanted to relax and enjoy each other. She warmed back up and led me hand in hand to the shower we washed each other it was funny and erotic. We went to her bedroom she lit about 10 candles and her gas fireplace in there it was soft and very warm. We got on the bed it was warm enough that we didn't want or need covers she began to caress me and told me to relax and enjoy. Her hand slid up my inner thigh and kept teasing me.

Soon I was moving my hips trying to get her hand to my pussy she asked me it I wanted it and I said yes. She put her fingers at my pussy lips and said, "here take it." She didn't move so I pushed my cunt on to her fingers then she fingered me until I nearly came. She crawled down my body kissing me all over. I knew she was going to eat me. She said to relax and I noticed I was stiff and awkward so I thought about what you said. I lifted my knees and put my head back on a pillow and she literally fucked my pussy with her tongue. We started soft and light and after a few minutes I was cumming and she was hitting it hard with me. I had 2 maybe 3 orgasms. I know her fingers and tongue were taking turns going from my clit to inside me and back and forth between them. I ended by crying because it was so nice!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.