In Her Own Words
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2008 by lookingtoplay53

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The adventures of my submissive slut who is marreid to another but owned by me. This story is told in her own words and is true!

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   DomSub   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism  

Actually, the previous escapade of Katherine's reported above, was preceded by other encounters with Beth, the second of which is related below ... in her own words.

At the order of my Dom, I told Beth I would like to meet again and maybe try and threesome. She set up a dinner for Saturday and I made some excuse to my husband about a girls' night out. I went to dinner with Beth and her friend, Susan, on Saturday night and then we went dancing. Susan is very petite and pretty with dark hair and huge breasts. As we met, I felt my pussy begin to get wet and my nipples engorge. As the dinner progressed, Susan excused herself since she didn't feel well. I found out that she and Beth had planned a three way as I requested after being given my order by my Dom.

Beth and I went to her house after dancing and we played around, kissing and touching each others breasts and had some wine. She undressed me and went down on me while I sat in a chair her den with my legs over the arms of the chair so she could get at my pussy. Then she used a vibrator in my wet pussy and engorged clit and I had several really intense orgasms.

Then Beth took me to bed and put some strawberry jell flavored stuff on her nipples and I licked and sucked it off like her nipples were little cocks. She kept putting a spot of jell lower and lower on her flat, tight tummy leading me down to her shaved pussy.

I crawled under the sheets and used began to kiss the lips of her pussy like it was a mouth, gently spreading her with my fingers I began to tongue fuck her deeply alternating with sucking her clit like a cock while I inserted 2 fingers deep into her cunt and finger fucked her. God, she was so wet and her juices were so fucking tasty. She came several times. We ended up in a 69 bringing each other off again and again. I slept over and left in the morning. I cannot wait for a three some.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.