Rose of Sharon - Cover

Rose of Sharon

by Orestes

Copyright© 2000 by Orestes

Romantic Sex Story: Sharon is willing to try just about anything to save her relationship with Tyke, but whenever they talk, they argue. She tries a new approach, with some success, but even that strays off course. Maybe they're just not meant to be together. It's probably a stretch to call it a romantic story, but I've been itching to try something in that genre.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Anal Sex   .

You may download and keep copies for your personal use as long as all author related information and this paragraph remain on the copies. I don't mind if you send it along to a friend, repost it to an appropriate newsgroup, or post it to your adult-oriented web site, so long as you don't charge money for any of these activities. No alteration of the contents is permitted.


Communicate. That's the bottom line. Whatever it takes.

The advice had been from Sharon's psychologist. After the 'trial' separation, she went to Dr. Foster looking for answers. Tyke had refused to go to the psychologist. He was really bitter.

"I don't know how I can, " Sharon protested to the doctor. " We just can't talk to each other. We're always holding back."

"Then don't talk. Write."

"Write?"

"Hear me out ... you and Tyke have had problems communicating your needs. From what you tell me, you've felt this way for years. Let's face it, Sharon, if you were both getting what you wanted out of your relationship, neither one of you would have had affairs."

"But, ... how?"

"Just don't hold anything back. Commit to that. Write notes, letters, e-mail ... whatever works. You have nothing to lose. If you can't tell each other what you want, this relationship is already over."

I'll try it, Sharon told herself. After all, what do I have to lose?

The next day at work, Sharon closed her office door for an hour, and wrote everything she could think of to Tyke's e-mail address. She wanted him to know all of her feelings. The following day, his response was waiting.

'Fuck off, ' he wrote. Short and sweet. Tyke had never been much for prose.

Sharon wasn't ready to give up. Not yet. She wrote again.

' This is an invitation, ' she wrote. ' I want you to come over tonight. I want us to have rough, indecent sex. You can leave afterwards if you want. No strings. Write me tomorrow.'

A different approach than her first, but she was willing to give it a try. Anything to bring a spark back to the relationship.


Tyke heard the click of her keys in the lock. He was already there in the apartment. He had been sitting in the dark for over an hour. He could see surprise in her face when she noticed him moving through the dark of the room.

He stood into half light of the window and brought his hand up to place a finger to his lips. Silence.

Sharon closed the door behind her and set down her briefcase. He was approaching.

He pulled her into his arms and kissed her forcefully on the lips. She tried to put her arms around him, but his hands found her wrists and held them in place.

Rough sex is what she wanted, Tyke reminded himself. He had pondered the e-mail all day. It was so unlike Sharon to make any sexual request at all. Sex was something they never talked about, even in the bedroom. He had waited here, naked in the dark of his old apartment, playing the part of the predator. Rough and indecent was what she had asked for, and that's exactly what he had in mind.

He applied force to her wrists, twisting them downwards. Sharon was forced to her knees. He released his grip on her wrists, stepped to the side, and took firm hold of the back of her neck. A whimper. He had hurt her a little. He loosened his grip just slightly. With his free hand, he began to pull of her clothes.

Sharon didn't struggle while he took off her blouse. Tyke snapped off her bra, and roughly grabbed hold of one of her breasts. The flesh felt hot in his had. He pinched her nipple between his thumb and finger. Another whimper. She raised her hands to protect herself.

In response, Tyke used his leverage to push her down by the back of her neck. She barely got her hands out in time to brace herself. He was holding her neck harder now, almost daring her to resist. He continued to push downward until he heard the bump of her forehead touching the floor. She was motionless now, with her head on the floor, but her ass still elevated.

His right hand forced its way up her skirt. He wondered if he was going too far with this game, but no, he could feel her wetness on his fingers. And she hadn't spoken out when he forced her down. No, she was definitely still into this, he told himself. He moved his hand upwards, and wrapped his hands around the waistband of her panties. He tugged them downwards on her thighs.

There wouldn't be much foreplay tonight. He let go of her neck. She remained in the position. With her skirt now bunched up at her waist, and her ass just barely visible in the darkness of the room, Tyke found her irresistible. He wrenched one of her arms from her side and twisted it behind her back to keep her in the position while he squatted behind her.

Slow now, he rubbed his cock against the moistened lips of her pussy. She spread her legs ever so slightly. He knew she wanted him inside. Nonetheless, he teased her for a few minutes. He held the base his cock in hand, and aimed the swollen head at her clitoris. She jerked back against him as he used his cock to stroke back and forth on her sensitive clit. Now he was ready. He planted his feet firmly beside her knees, keeping his legs spread apart at the knees. With one slow thrust, he buried himself completely into her.

Sharon moaned. With his one hand still twisting her arm, and the other hooked around her hip, Tyke began to ram himself into her. He felt powerful. Even though he had fucked this woman many times before, he felt like he was deflowering her. His hips bucked back and forth, and she grunted with each forceful thrust. He heard her gasp when he released her arm, and moved his hand underneath her to find her clit.

He felt her body shake and her pussy contracting around his cock. A few high-pitch noises from the back of her throat were the only sounds she made during the intense orgasm. She did, however, whine when he pulled his cock out of her afterwards. He wrapped his hand around the slick shaft, and jerked himself off against her ass. His knuckles brushed back and forth against the crack of her ass as he brought himself off. He groaned loudly when he spilled his cum onto her ass. He aimed at her ass hole while he jerked, enjoying the idea that the fluid would pool there, and run downwards along the lips of her pussy.

Sharon remained in position. Tyke was taking his time, and enjoying the view. He rubbed his spent cock against her creamy ass hole, and up and down against the sensitive lips of her pussy. One last order of business, he told himself. He kept his cock in one hand, and moved around to position himself over Sharon's face. He pulled her up by her hair with his other hand, and slapped his sopping penis against her lips. This was nice. He liked having her clean him after sex. She licked at his cock and balls until he was satisfied.

Then he dressed and left.


Sharon was in a better mood than she had been in weeks.

"Come on, spill it ... what's going on?" demanded Margaret over lunch as she crumbled crackers into her soup. Not only was Margaret a co-worker, but as of recently, she was also Sharon's best friend. They had lunch together nearly every day.

"It's Tyke."

A pause.

"I thought this time you guys were through."

Sharon beamed. " Something happened yesterday. I think we've found a way through our troubles."

Margaret shook her head. She'd heard this before.

"What happened?"

Sharon explained about Dr. Foster's advice, and about the e-mail messages. Margaret listened intently.

"To make a long story short, the sex was unbelievable."

"And that fixes everything?"

"Well, no. It's not like we're back together ... yet, but if we can fix our sex life, I think we have a good shot."

"Mmm, hmm, " was Margaret's only reaction. She sounded skeptical.


The next two weeks were almost unbelievable to Tyke. He couldn't believe how aggressive Sharon was being in her e-mails. Not only had she 'invited' him over several times, but each time marked a progression in her sexual appetites. Her messages were long and detailed, and included a full script of the sexual encounters. He played along as best he could.

He was a bit puzzled by the insistence, in her e-mails, that they continue with the separation. He would have guessed that Sharon would want him to move back into the apartment. Apparently not. In fact, she insisted that they continue to communicate exclusively through the messages.

The second time he came over, she gave him the same scenario as before, but more detailed. She insisted that he be ready to fuck her in the ass. That was mind blowing experience. He was rough with her, like before, but this time he tied her hands with pantyhose behind her back. The script also told him to tape her mouth with duct tape. Tyke would never have suspected that Sharon would go this far with her fantasies.

When he finally had her in position, hands tied tightly, and mouth taped shut, he leveled his lubricated cock up against her butt hole. Then she began to struggle. It was great. While she struggled beneath him, Tyke forced his cock into her tight rear end. If this was the way Sharon wanted it, Tyke wasn't going to argue. She sure knew how to make it exciting.

At first, it was difficult going, while Sharon kicked and struggled against him. He held her in place by brute force, and gave her a few hard slaps against the side of her ass to encourage obedience. When she finally settled down a bit, he really began to saw his cock in and out of her. When she whimpered and whined through the tape on her mouth, Tyke took it as a cue to be more forceful yet. He remembered how her e-mails had insisted that he fuck her ass roughly. When he finally came, it was with a final stroke that buried him deep inside of her. His whole body shook as he unloaded himself deep into her bowels.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.