Fireworks - Cover

Fireworks

Copyright© 2008 by Big Ed Magusson

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The Fourth of July weekend in Breckenridge with his love and his friends'"Dave was looking forward to it. But Jen wanted to play exhibitionism games. Would it be fun, or were they risking an explosion?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Dave stared at the blowjob coupon from Jen in his hands. Not a mistake?

"I'll let them explain," Will said.

"Remember when we discussed what could happen this trip?" Jen said. "We said Will couldn't touch Jennifer, but no one said I couldn't touch you."

Dave stared at Jennifer, his mouth agape.

"It's what she wants," Jennifer said quietly, "and it's okay with me."

"Is it okay with you?" he asked Will.

Will hesitated, and then nodded. "We've discussed it, and I'm okay with it."

Dave frowned. "Nobody discussed it with me."

"That's what we're doing now," Jen said. "I wasn't sure I was going to give it to you until you guys started dancing."

Dave sighed.

"You don't have to cash that now," Jennifer said, getting off the couch and coming over to Dave. "You don't have to ever cash it, if you don't want." She sat beside him and wrapped her arms around him. "I said we'd talk about it first, remember?"

He sighed again, but returned Jennifer's hug. The room fell silent for a moment.

"Well," Will said, "I'm thirsty after all that dancing. Who wants a beer?"

"Why not?" Jen said.

Dave looked at Jennifer, who nodded. "We're in."

Will hopped up and headed for the kitchen area. As he pulled some beers out and popped their caps, the rest of them slowly arose and went to join him.

"I thought it was particularly good of us," Will said, "to get all three songs from ZZ Top."

Jennifer rolled her eyes. "Tube Steak Boogie?"

"Hey," Will said, "it fit. It's about sex."

Jen snorted. "Everything by ZZ Top is. Pearl Necklace. Tush. I've Got the

Six, Give Me Your Nine. She's Got Me Under Pressure."

"She's Got Me Under Pressure isn't about sex," Will said.

The conversation quickly turned to which songs were about sex and what weren't. Not only ZZ Top, but other artists. It didn't take too long for some jokes to start flying, leading Dave to just smile at the incongruity. The conversation would have fit perfectly in a bar, but instead they were all standing around drinking their beer naked. It was hard to imagine that they'd just had sex, but he suspected that a distraction was exactly what Will had had in mind.

Unfortunately, Dave couldn't keep his mind off Jen's 'tip.' Was it really okay with Will and Jennifer? If he accepted, would that mean that at some point, he'd have to give Jennifer permission to fool around with Will? Why did Jen really want to do this anyway? As much as part of him raved at the idea of her lips around his cock, the rest of him had far too many concerns to let him relax.

When they finally called it an evening and went to bed, he brought up his concerns with Jennifer. Cuddling in the dark, life didn't seem as surreal as it had during their naked beer time.

"Why?" he asked. "Why does Jen want to do this?"

"That's hard to say," Jennifer replied, gently stroking his chest as she spoke. "She said she wasn't sure she was ready to settle down."

"Huh?"

"Will started talking about spending their life together," she explained, "and Jen, well, she freaked out a little. She does love Will..."

Dave snorted. "Normally it's the guy that flips out about that."

Jennifer patted his chest lightly. "True, but not Will. Or you."

"I already said 'forsaking all others once," he said with a tinge of bitterness. "I hadn't expected that to change. But I'm glad it did." He gave Jennifer a tight squeeze, which she returned.

"Jen hasn't been married," she said. "And she likes to flirt and tease."

"But Will doesn't mind her flashing other guys."

"True. But sometimes she wants to do more than flash."

"Ah," Dave said, remembering a similar comment from Jen on their Santa Fe trip.

"So she and Will talked and they decided that, if they were going to have an open relationship, they should start with someone they liked and trusted. You."

"And you agreed?"

"You know I don't get jealous."

Dave fell quiet. While it was true that Jennifer didn't, he knew he did. He wanted to be more open-minded, but the fact was, the thought of Jennifer screwing another guy made him sick to his stomach. Maybe it was residual from Claire's cheating or maybe it was just who he was. But it was hard, really hard, to put himself in Jennifer's place and imagine giving permission for such a thing.

"Besides," Jennifer said, as if reading his mind, "I love her. Not in the way I love you, but I want her to be happy."

"Yeah." That he understood, even if he wasn't sure what he thought about it.

But he did think about it some more, Jennifer waiting patiently, cuddled into him.

"So," he finally said, "do you think Will really wants this?"

"I don't know. He says he does."

"But he was also very nervous earlier. And not in a good way."

"Well ... maybe you should talk with him."

"Uh huh." He lightly stroked her back. "But ... what if I don't want to do it?"

"Get a blowjob from Jen?"

"Yeah. I'm not sure it's really a good idea."

"But if everyone else is okay with it..."

He grimaced. "But I'm not. I mean, I've gone along with the flashing and the showing off. I admit I kind of even like it when you do it." He gave her a squeeze for emphasis, which she returned. "But won't this set a precedent?"

"What do you mean?"

"What happens when Will says he wants a blowjob from you?"

"Ah."

She didn't add anything after that, which unsettled Dave a bit. Did she want to give Will a blowjob? Or more?

Jennifer sensed his tenseness. She lightly stroked his chest. "I love you," she finally said, "and I'm not going to risk that. Not even for Will or our friendship with them."

Dave let out a long breath, and Jennifer hugged him tight.

"I love you too," he said, "and, well, I'm just not ready. I may never be ready."

"And I'm not asking you to be."

He squeezed her tight once again and kissed her forehead. She tilted her head up, and they kissed again. After a few more kisses, each growing a bit more passionate than the last, she slid her hand down to his cock. It didn't take long for her to stroke him erect.

She slid on top of him then, straddling him. She leaned forward on his chest so they could continue kissing as he gently moved within her.

"I love you," she whispered passionately in his ear. "I love you with all my heart."

"I love you too," he said, kissing her hard to emphasize his point.

They continued to slowly make love until he sensed her beginning to tire. As much as he didn't care whether he had an orgasm or not, he knew she'd want him to, so they rolled over onto her back. He speeded up, still kissing her as best he could. Finally, with a gasp, he came.

Afterward, they cuddled until they fell asleep, all thoughts and concerns forgotten.

They came back in the morning, though. Dave drifted awake with the morning light. He lay quietly, listening to Jennifer's soft breath as she slumbered on. As his mind drifted to the night before, he became just a tad more awake, just a tad tense. And with mixed feelings.

He knew that Jennifer loved him, but he couldn't escape the nagging sensation that she'd be happy to fool around with Will, if it came to that. She said she wasn't going to risk her relationship with him, but hadn't she done that once already, with her former husband?

The problem was, it too easily 'came to that.' It hadn't taken much to go from refusing to let Will see Jennifer's special sexy Valentine's Day video to inviting him to watch her strip. And if Will's girlfriend was fooling around with Dave...

He tossed to his side, pulling away from Jennifer. It already had 'come to that.' He hadn't even thought through all the possibilities when they'd talked before this trip, and Jen had explicitly asked if anything else was okay. He'd just gone along with it.

Much as he'd gone along with all of the women's exhibitionism games. The Panty Game. The Drive-Through Game. The 'No-Underwear-But-Not-Flashing Game.' He wasn't sure he even knew what all the games were, much less the rules. But he still went along...

He lay there, brooding, until Jennifer turned in her sleep, murmuring. Fearing he'd wake her, he slipped from the covers, found his robe, and padded to the bathroom and then the kitchen.

The refrigerator door stood open when he entered the room, but he didn't see anyone until he rounded the counter. Jen knelt, reaching for something in the back on the lower shelf, her naked ass thrust out toward him. He paused, admiring the sight, until she found the grapes she was looking for and dropped back onto her haunches. She grinned at him as her kimono settled back into place.

"Good morning," she said. "Sleep well?"

"Yeah." He avoided her eyes and started making coffee. She straightened up and set the grapes on the counter.

"I hope last night was okay with you," she said, sensing his mood. "We probably shouldn't have surprised you, but..."

"You weren't sure you were going to give me that 'tip.'"

"That's right."

"So why'd you do it?" he asked as casually as he could.

Jen sighed and leaned back against the counter.

"Because it felt right. Because we were all having fun. Because I thought you'd like the surprise."

Dave nodded. "Okay."

"I do like you and find you attractive," she said. "I'm not interested in you romantically, but..."

"Neither am I. I love Jennifer."

"I know," she said with a smile, "and I'm glad. But anything we did would just be for fun."

Dave snorted softly. "Just part of a game."

"A game you enjoy."

"What makes you so sure?"

She smiled, and casually loosened her kimono sash, letting it gape open. Dave's eyes immediately locked onto the growing gap, flicking back and forth from her expanded cleavage to her now-exposed pussy. His eyes roamed for several seconds before she adjusted and tightened her sash once again. He looked up, his face flushed, to meet her twinkling eyes.

"I'm sure," she said.

Dave snorted and shook his head. He retrieved another mug and filled it with coffee, fully aware of Jen's mischievous eyes upon him. When it was full, he raised it and smiled.

"I'd better take this to Jennifer," he said. "It'll help her hatch faster."

"Take your time," Jen said. "We're not doing anything until later."

Dave nodded, as the hike was the only thing he knew was on the calendar, and then headed down the hall back to the bedroom.

Jennifer stirred when he entered and then cracked one eye. Seeing Dave, she smiled. He waited until she'd sat up and then handed her the coffee. She smiled appreciatively and took her first sips.

"I've been thinking," Dave said, once Jennifer appeared fully alert, "and I'm still not sure about this."

"What are you worried about?"

"The slippery slope, mostly."

Jennifer raised an eyebrow and took another sip of coffee.

"I mean," Dave said, "think about Santa Fe. We started out with some simple exhibitionism and ended up all in the same bed together."

"But you enjoyed that, right?"

He nodded. "Yeah, but we're already that far, this time. We did it all together last night. So where are we going to be in a few days?"

"Where do you want to be?"

Dave let out a frustrated sigh. "I don't know. Well, not watching you and Will together. I know that much."

Jennifer gave him a reassuring smile. "That won't happen, my love. I couldn't do that to you."

He sighed. "I know that, but it's hard to believe, you know?"

Her smile turned bittersweet and she nodded. But then she took a breath and met his eyes.

"But it's okay if Jen and I touch, right?"

"Uh ... sure." He furrowed his brow, anticipating her next question, so he decided to answer it. "I think that's different because I don't see Jen as a threat."

"But Will is?"

"Will's too close to, well, being me. Jen's just too different."

"That she is."

"Besides," he admitted, setting his coffee down and sliding next to her on the bed, "like most heterosexual males, I find the idea of two women together hot. Really hot."

"Good." She put her arm around him and hugged him.

"Is that what you two have planned?"

She chuckled. "I'm not going to tell you and ruin the surprise."

"Humph. Well, as long as it's a good surprise."

"It will be." She emphasized her words with a hug.

They held each other for a few minutes, just enjoying each others' touch. It was reassuring, more than Jennifer's words, he realized. Much more than the words.

Eventually, though, they had to get going. Once they'd dressed, they met Will and Jen in the main room for breakfast where they discussed where to take their hike that day. Will argued for something long, but the women were clearly more in the mood for a stroll than a marathon. In the end, they decided on the Baker's Tank Loop up off the Boreas Pass Road. It didn't take too long to pack after that, and soon they were out the door.

They parked at the trailhead among a handful of other cars, to Dave's disappointment. More cars meant more people on the trail, when he wanted to be able to believe it was just the four of them alone in the world. Even worse, the first part of the loop was a dirt road, and twice they had to move to the side so Jeeps could pass. A couple of mountain bikers also passed them, calling out 'on your left!' as they flew by.

Surprisingly, they didn't encounter any other hikers until they arrived at Baker's Tank, an old abandoned water tank from when the road had been a railroad route. Two guys in their twenties sat under an aspen, drinking from their water bottles. They nodded hello as Dave and his friends approached.

"Nice day," Will said as he unshouldered his pack and fished out his water bottle.

Dave thought that was a good idea and went for his own, noting the women setting down their packs as well.

"Yeah," the blond guy said. "A bit hot, though."

"Not yet," Jen said, "but in an hour or two..."

The black-haired guy grunted agreement.

"Seen many people?" Will asked. "The parking lot was crowded."

"Fourth of July weekend," the blond guy said. "But mostly it's been bikers."

"Probably headed up to the pass," Will said. "It's supposed to be a good ride."

"Great view," the blond guy said, but his eyes weren't on Will as he spoke. Dave followed his gaze, and realized he was staring at Jen.

Which wasn't a surprise, really. Jen had placed her pack on the ground in front of her and was bent over, rummaging through it. The two guys probably had a nice view down her shirt. She also seemed to be taking a great deal of time finding whatever she was looking for.

"Found it," she said, standing up, holding a tube. She looked at Jennifer. "The back of my neck's getting hot. Can you put some sunscreen it on for me?"

"Sure." Jennifer's smile contained just a hint of mischief. She took the tube and the two women moved to the shade, where Jennifer sat behind her friend and made a show of oiling her hands.

"So, are you guys headed up to the pass, or doing the loop?" Will asked.

"Uh," the blond guy said, still not looking at Will, "the pass, I think."

"Oh, that feels so good," Jen moaned as Jennifer lotioned—caressed, really—her neck and shoulders.

"I'm glad you like," Jennifer replied, her voice husky.

Dave stifled a laugh. Nothing the women were doing was overtly sexual, but the way Jen rolled her shoulders and sighed, and the way Jennifer lightly touched and slid her hands over the other woman ... Well, he half expected them to start kissing, and he was sure that wasn't going to happen.

Meanwhile, Will continued to chat with the other hikers, whose answers quickly became more terse, until they were simply "yeah" and "nah." Dave did grin then. The glint in Will's eyes told him he was as much of a player in this game as the women.

"All done," Jennifer said, making a show of pulling her hands back and rubbing them together.

"That was so good," Jen said, leaning back into her friend and looking back over her shoulder. "Thank you."

"Anytime," Jennifer said, folding her arms around Jen and smiling down.

Then, to Dave's shock, they did kiss. Just a quick smooch, like a greeting kiss, except on the lips. They were getting to their feet before he really had time to register what had happened. He glanced over at Will and the other two men. Will's eyes danced with merriment as he grinned. The two men's mouths hung open.

"We're ready, Will." Jen said, grinning.

"Enjoy the pass," he said to the other hikers, "we're going to take the loop."

Dave shouldered his pack again and they strolled down the left fork of the trail. Jen and Jennifer held hands as they walked. At a curve just before they disappeared from sight, Dave looked back. The two men still stared, watching their retreat. About twenty yards later, the ladies let go of each others' hands and started giggling. When Will joined in, the giggles turned to full fledged laughter.

"Did they even hear what you were saying?" Jen asked Will between her giggles.

"Enough to know which way we're going," he said. "We should probably get a bit further down the trail."

"Do you think they'll follow us?" Dave asked.

Will shook his head. "Not immediately. It'd be too obvious that that's what they were doing. But I wouldn't be surprised if they came up with an excuse for changing their route in the next hour or so."

"They've got to be wondering what we'll do next," Jen said, still laughing.

"What are we doing next?" Dave asked.

"Getting further down the trail," Will said. He picked up the pace, and soon the laughter tapered off with the extra exertion.

A few bends and a good fifteen minutes later, they paused at some rocks under some pines. They drank quietly from their water bottles, with Dave needing to catch his breath more than he wanted to admit.

Will gestured up the slope at some more rocks, near a small fold in the hill. "Would that work for you?" he asked.

Dave looked at him, confused.

"If you and Jennifer went to the other side," he said. "No one could see you from the trail and Jen and I could keep watch."

Dave got it—and blushed. His fantasy about having sex outdoors hadn't really considered how close they might be to the trail, or the risk of others stumbling upon them. He'd just imagined the sunlight on Jennifer's nude body, and her hair blowing in the breeze...

Jennifer looked at him, expectantly. He made a small snort and smiled. Then he nodded.

"Keep watch," Jennifer said to Jen, before extending her hand to Dave. He took it and they hiked up the slope.

The other side of the rocks was, unfortunately, even more rocky. Scrub brushes occupied most of the spots that held dirt and Dave didn't like the idea of twigs scraping his ass anymore than granite.

"We can make this work," Jennifer said, pulling a small thin blanket out of her pack.

He smiled. "You think of everything."

She grinned back before kneeling down to spread the blanket out near one of the larger boulders. Dave joined her, and when they'd finished, he leaned back against the stone. She slid into his lap and their lips met in a passionate kiss.

One kiss led to another, but Dave just couldn't keep from being distracted. Phantom footsteps seemed to fill the ground between the trail and their hiding place. Every rustle in the breeze drew his attention, if not his eyes.

"Are you okay?" Jennifer asked, pulling back.

"Just nervous about getting caught."

"We won't get caught. Not with Jen and Will as lookouts."

"Well..."

She paused, her eyes growing serious.

"Are you really worried about it?"

He shrugged half-heartedly. "Those two guys..."

"Would only just watch. Probably."

Dave nodded, conceding.

"But doesn't that ... doesn't that possibility make it more exciting? Them watching?"

He snorted and smiled. "I suppose it does for you. You're the exhibitionist."

Jennifer laughed. Dave started to tense, but then realized she wasn't laughing at him. With him, if that made sense.

"You really aren't, aren't you?"

He shook his head.

"So your show last night didn't turn you on?"

He shrugged. "Not any more than other things we've done. Watching you and Jen react, though—that was fun."

She chuckled. "We did want to encourage you."

He blushed, thinking of the sex that had followed. "Well, it worked."

Her eyes glinted with desire. "So how can I encourage you now?"

"Hmmm. Perhaps by letting me watch?"

She smiled. "Sure. Let me sit against the rock."

They shifted around until Jennifer sat with her back on the stone, her legs spread across the blanket. Dave stood a couple of feet back. He glanced around. No one could see Jennifer without him seeing them first. No one was around anyway.

When he looked back, she'd removed her shirt and arranged it behind her as a buffer between her skin and the stone. Her bra lay discarded to one side, and he couldn't help let a sigh escape at the sight of her breasts jiggling as she moved.

At the noise, she smiled broadly. She then ran her hands up her torso and cupped her breasts.

"You like?" she asked, smiling since she already knew the answer.

"I always like."

She just posed, letting his eyes soak in her beauty. Then, after a dozen heartbeats, she unsnapped her shorts. With a little bit of wriggling and raising of her hips, they and her panties soon lay in a crumpled pile next to her. Jennifer then dropped one hand to her inner thigh, while the other lightly stroked one breast.

Dave nervously glanced around. He couldn't see anyone else, and he hadn't heard anything. When he looked back at Jennifer, her eyes danced with amusement.

"You're supposed to be watching me," she said.

He chuckled and nodded. Then his eyes dropped lower, where her finger now made lazy strokes up and down her labia, lightly circling her clit when she reached the top.

He was hooked. He couldn't look away as she continued to play. Slowly, gently, she raised both her own arousal and his. Her fingers danced across and even into her body. Her breathing deepened and her eyes fluttered until they were mostly closed.

The pressure was just too much. Dave tore his eyes for one last glance around. They truly were alone. He unbuttoned his jeans and let them drop to his ankles. Shoving his underwear down, he began to stroke his own cock as he watched.

Jennifer's head tilted. She watched him through hooded eyes, but didn't let up her own play. It didn't take much longer for her to gasp and arch her back, then let out a moan as her orgasm coursed through her.

Dave stopped masturbating, too enrapt to continue. But once she'd caught her breath, Jennifer beckoned with her finger. He had to step out of his clothes, and by the time he'd gotten untangled, she'd moved the blanket from the rock to a nearby softer patch of ground. She knelt, on her hands and knees and smiled back at him, waiting.

He let out a sigh of appreciation and moved behind her. The ground was hard under his knees, but the heat of her body overwhelmed those sensations. He slowly sank his cock deep within her.

Jennifer moaned and pushed back against him immediately. He steadied himself and started to thrust. They quickly established their familiar rhythm, but the teasing had been too much. In only a few moments, Dave felt the boiling pleasure explode up from his balls and through his brain. With a gasp he collapsed, using his remaining strength to steady himself. When he could breathe again, he leaned back, letting his softening cock slip out of Jennifer's pussy. She rolled and smiled back at him.

"You like?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah." He chuckled. "I'm a little surprised, but I liked."

"Surprised we went through with it?"

He nodded.

"Well, it is your fantasy."

The smiled a bit more, and then he leaned forward and kissed her. They exchanged a few more kisses before, with unspoken agreement, they reached for their clothes. Once dressed, they held hands, beaming at each other, as they returned to the trail.

There they found Jen, well, 'holding court' seemed to describe the scene best. She perched on a rock on the upslope side of the trail while Will and the two guys they'd met earlier sat near her feet. Will saw them and waved, leading Jen to twist around to see them.

"Hi!" she called. "Have a good time?"

Jennifer and Dave nodded.

"Oh, good. We were just talking with Kent and Mike about the good times one can have in the mountains."

"Uh, yeah," the black-haired guy said.

"We realized we didn't have enough water to get to the pass and back," the blond volunteered, holding up his mostly-full bottle.

Dave resisted rolling his eyes.

"What type of good times?" Jennifer asked as they drew up with the rest of the group.

"Oh, mostly my visits to Valley View. It turns out that neither Kent nor Mike have been to a clothing-optional camp."

"Uh..." the blond guy said.

"You really should try it," Jen said, turning back to the guys. "It feels so good to be naked outside. Feeling the sun on your body. Or the breeze across your bare breasts." She turned to Jennifer. "Don't you agree?"

Jennifer gave Dave's hand a squeeze. "Absolutely."

"They don't have breasts," Will pointed out.

Jen shrugged. She made a show of pulling her shirt out with a shake, as if fanning herself. "They don't know what they're missing."

They probably know exactly what they're missing, Dave mused, a view of Jen's bare breasts.

"We might just have to go to, uh, Valley View," the blond guy said, nudging his friend. "Right?"

"Uh, yeah," his friend added. "When do you guys like to go?"

Jen laughed, good naturedly. "Oh, I go when I can get away. No specific time." She hopped to her feet and looked at Dave and Jennifer. "Shall we get going?"

They both nodded in response. Will held out a water bottle to the two guys.

"Here. We won't need this, and now you'll be able to make the pass."

"Uh, thanks," the blond guy said without a great deal of enthusiasm. He still took the bottle as he and his companion scrambled to their feet.

"Nice talking to you," Will said, as the foursome gathered toward one end of the trail. "Enjoy your hike."

With that, they turned and left the two guys standing there. Dave fought the temptation to look back as his friends chattered about nothing until once again they were out of sight.

Then Jen and Jennifer started giggling.

"I can't believe they followed us," Jennifer said. "We weren't that provocative."

"I'm not surprised," Will said, "given how beautiful you are."

"Aww," Jen said, putting her arm around him and giving him a hug.

"I'm glad they didn't come up the hill," Dave muttered, unfortunately not quietly enough for Jen not to hear.

"They wouldn't've," she said, her tone serious.

"How would you have stopped them?"

"By doing what I did," she said. "Providing a distraction."

"They wouldn't have known you were there anyway," Will said. "We couldn't hear you, and there would have been no reason to believe you'd left the trail."

Dave nodded, but Jennifer found his hand and gave him a reassuring squeeze anyway. They continued to banter about the guys and their easy distractibility until another group of hikers—a family this time—came toward them. They fell quiet as the two groups passed, just giving friendly hellos. When the conversation resumed, Will asked what they wanted to do for lunch and the topics changed from there.

The sexual tension returned a bit during lunch, which was a simple meal at a sandwich shop on Main Street. They'd taken a table near the back despite the restaurant being nearly empty, since it was almost 2 pm. As they finished eating, Will passed Jen one of the 'tip' bills from the night before. She read it and shot him a salacious smile before excusing herself to the ladies' room.

When she returned, she shifted her chair so that her back was to the rest of the shop. Then she slowly, teasingly, lifted the front of her shirt. Will sighed at the sight of her bare breasts and Jennifer squeezed Dave's hand for the four heartbeats that Jen remained exposed. Then Jen lowered her shirt and casually asked about the afternoon's plans, as if nothing had happened. Will fumbled for an answer, before Jennifer bailed him out and said she wanted a shower next.

"That sounds like a great idea," Jen said. "I'm feeling sticky." She waggled her eyebrows at Will. "Want to join me?"

He chuckled. "I think it's time to go."

It didn't take too long to return to the condo. Once again, Jen started stripping the moment they cleared the door. This time, though, Dave just watched for a moment before following Jennifer down to their room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.