Six Days on the Road
Chapter 59

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 59 - If you're a fat assed truck driver, on your way to death's door with clogged arteries and a gimp heart, how can you turn the Space Alien down when he offers you perfect health and a big new Dick? Title from the song by the same name, written by Carl Montgomery and Earl Green

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult  

Mules were still more than a year away from us though. And the year was just for getting some on the ground. We'd still have two to three years getting them up to working age.

When we got back from feeding we went inside and I decided to make one more try at getting Rose to make a run with us to show us how to get to the facilities we'd missed down by the end door and the side door.

It didn't take any talking at all to get her moving into her coat and headed out with us. It was a little crowded with the four of us in the cab of my truck and all of us wearing heavy coats, but it wasn't a real pain. I headed straight down the path to the door on the end and it didn't take nearly as long in the pickup as it had taken horseback.

All three of us were embarrassed when she showed us the one switch we needed to flip to let the handles for the other doors pop out and we had a good setup as soon as we did.

There was a bunkroom with beds for twelve. I thought it was a nice touch since there were three beds big enough for four. Maybe even five if it was one man and four women in each.

We also had a nice bathroom with a shower, shitter, and even a face bowl and mirror. The star of the show was a small kitchen and dining table and there was even a storage room with plenty of space for hay and feed.

While we were there we checked the view outside. Snow was still all we could see and there was plenty of it. We decided to open the big door and go outside to take a look at it. Rose said she'd stay inside and close us up so we could check out the view of the door from the outside with it closed. It didn't take us long to get a good look as cold as it was outside.

When she opened the door again she showed us the rocky protuberance on the outside, which was a call button. She said it signaled back to the office too, and someone in it would have to look at the video to make sure it was friendlies who wanted in. If it was they could open the door from there.

We took the shortcut to the side door on the way back just to make sure we knew how to open it all in case we needed to. It was mostly the same drill for bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, and storage and we bypassed the look outside this time since we'd seen it this morning.

That was about it for looking around at our new facilities. Rose did tell us there was the same setup on the far end past the last pasture ramp up.

"It doesn't have such a big door outside on the other end, but there is a way out down there and there's also a bunk room, kitchen, bathroom, and storage place. I doubt we'll get much use out of it, but it's there and there's even a ramp down to the path from the plateau," she said.

We piled back into the truck and since it was nearly time for supper we didn't go to the other end to check it out. We could take a look tomorrow while we were scattering hay.

With our little trip over I parked the pickup back out of the way and then we all headed back into the cave. Rose showed me one other new thing as we went.

Sigfried had fixed us something to move the logs to the sawmill. Hell, he'd put in an overhead crane. It ran on rails along the whole length of our garage and its trolley was as wide as the whole cave. We could move the lift to nearly any spot inside the garage just by using its controller which hung down on a cable.

We took a good look at it, but only enough to say gee whiz a time or two. It was suppertime after all and I was ready to eat, as always.

Rose didn't waste any time getting supper on the table when we got inside either. Catla, Shayta, and all the others had it all ready to go when we got in anyway. We had bison Bar-B-Que with plenty of pinto beans and some mashed potatoes and after I had Kita and Chiqa topped off I dug in with a will. Of course, when we finally made it to bed I had my work cut out for me.

I noticed for the first time tonight my pregnant mates weren't as demanding of me as they'd been being. It wasn't so much none of them wanting any, but a couple didn't lobby for a dicking by getting really close. It was fine with me. I understood the changes their bodies were going through would work on their libido from time to time. I still had plenty of work to do in the furs though.

I didn't say a word about it to the women, but it was actually a little of a break for me not to be servicing every one of them every night. I felt sure I still could if it came back around that way, but a little easing of the pressure was fine with me. I just fucked every one of them who wanted a fucking and let me know it.

After breakfast the next morning George had a great idea.

"You know, now there's plenty of snow on the ground we might be able to manage moving the rest of the stock from the last pasture up into the next one. It would save a hell of a lot of work feeding them.

"That last jaunt to the far pasture doesn't amount to so much, but when you think of how many times we'll need to do it over the winter it adds up."

Hell, he had me convinced when he first said it. We gathered up eight men to give it a try, mostly the other horse wranglers, and headed off to catch up enough horses to give it a go.

Goondoe came up with an excellent plan while we were getting ready too. The curving ramps from the pasture level to the tunnel level were as good as made for moving cattle up and down them. All we'd need to do to use them was block the way past the second pasture's ramp and also block off the tunnel leading past the last pasture and on to the end of the plateau.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.