Six Days on the Road - Cover

Six Days on the Road

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 29

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 29 - If you're a fat assed truck driver, on your way to death's door with clogged arteries and a gimp heart, how can you turn the Space Alien down when he offers you perfect health and a big new Dick? Title from the song by the same name, written by Carl Montgomery and Earl Green

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult  

The next morning I had a few muscles reminding me about my extra curricular activities of the night before. I guess my mates noticed because they fixed more breakfast than usual and for the first time in days they boiled me some coffee. I also spotted a visitor approaching not long after we finished. It was Goondoe and I thought things would go better if I went and apologized for my sin before he brought it up, so I went to meet him.

"Goondoe, I have abused your trust and I'm sorry. After the strong drink last night I couldn't help myself and took one of the young girls to my hut. I know it was wrong and I will do whatever I must to make up for it," I said, and tried to keep a hangdog look on my face.

"It happens sometimes Jack, and do not worry over it. As far as I'm concerned I mated her to you when I mated the others," he said, and I'll admit we had hell getting our lies straight without any translation help.

"Come sit with us then and show my mates you aren't cross with me."

"Cross. How could I be? I have no other unmated men and several young women who need mates. You have done me a favor, and not only in that. I've never told anyone in this camp, since I became leader, but rhino is my favorite meat.

"I never ask my men to get one though because they are so dangerous. When you killed four yesterday and gave us three of them I wanted to kiss your feet," he said, and I was sure I must have misunderstood some of it.

"Well come to my campsite and have some coffee or tea then. I don't know about you, but I'm still a little tired from last night."

"I can understand since my women told me how well you'd taken to our custom. Unfortunately most of my men aren't worth killing today since all they want to do is sit around and cover their ears, he said, as we made it to camp.

"I can help them out with their headaches. If they will eat something and come here I have some medicine to help," I said.

"They will probably all come after I tell them. Are you sure you have enough?"

"I have plenty, but if they don't eat a good meal first their stomachs will hurt worse later than their heads do now. They should drink all the water they can after they take it and plenty more all day long. I saw some of the women were sleeping outside too, be sure to tell them. No one can get along with a woman when her head hurts."

"You are so right. I will tell them first, especially mine," he said, and then laughed.

Goondoe left after he managed to choke down a cup of coffee and I barely had time to tell Catla about upcoming aspirin administration. She and the others were thrilled about it for some reason though.

I was happy myself when Chalta came over. She didn't need any aspirin, but she wanted to talk to my mates and she hung around for quite a while. She told Catla her mate was in pain, but was too lazy to come get the medicine and told her to do it.

There's no doubt I can be a sorry son of a bitch when it comes to pussy. Chalta gave me a raging boner with her clothes on, and I'm sure all my mates knew it.

"No doubt Dondorf is in great pain, but you must show Chalta exactly how to give the medicine if she must take it to him," Catla said.

"Yes, we don't want him to suffer so," I said, and led Chalta into the hut.

Nanita and Shayta were in the hut with Talila already. They were altering a pair of jeans and working on a halter-top for her. I didn't even let it slow me down and pulled Chalta to me as soon as we were out of sight. I groped her fine ass shamelessly and kissed her hotly while she tried to get her hands on Jr.

"No need to hurry dear. Let me get the special medicine for Dondorf first. You can come back and learn more about it once he's taken it," I said, and I was glad I wasn't really a doctor because of the provisions of that pesky oath.

I dug out six Soma 250 capsules for Dondorf and as a slight salve for my soul I told her Dondorf would probably never wake up after he went to sleep. I was pretty sure fifteen hundred milligrams of pentobarbital would put Dondorf out of his misery from now on.

She hugged me tightly, kissing me again, and told me she would thank me forever if he didn't. She might intend to, but I had intentions of my own. The green eyed redheaded big tittied hard fucking Chalta was just too tempting to be left to an asshole too lazy to even come fetch his own headache remedy. I wasn't shooting him, but I was sure he'd be just as dead soon and I was willing to take care of the poor widow.

While I was in the medicine kit I popped a Percodan for myself. I wanted to be in good shape when Chalta made it back. Unfortunately Percodan did its job before pentobarbital could. My dick was harder than times in twenty-nine after only five minutes of my imagination running wild. No matter, I called Kalie inside the hut and asked her if she was ready for her first dick ride. Lucky for me she was. Two minutes later I was easing my dick gently into my last remaining virgin.

Layta and Leita wanted some too, and after watching the show Talila decided she wasn't all that sore and begged for her own ride. The two of us were done and cuddling when Chalta made it back. She dropped her clothes and shook her titties and then her ass at me as soon as she was inside.

I was a little late for lunch, but instead of a scolding my mates smiled and fed me extra. Chalta had gone back to her hut already and we didn't see her until nearly suppertime. She wasn't alone when she returned.

Goondoe came with her and asked if I'd come take a look at her mate. Of course I would and when I entered his hut and checked for a pulse there wasn't one. When I told Goondoe Dondorf was gone he asked me if there was any way I could take care of Chalta. Hell, anything to help a friend. I took her back to my hut, then inside it where I took care of her again.

The strange thing to me was my other mate's reactions. Of course they all had the story and it made them think I was the cleverest man around.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.