Six Days on the Road
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 13 - If you're a fat assed truck driver, on your way to death's door with clogged arteries and a gimp heart, how can you turn the Space Alien down when he offers you perfect health and a big new Dick? Title from the song by the same name, written by Carl Montgomery and Earl Green

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult  

The new saddle they'd made had worked well, and since we had a few hours left before sunset with nothing really in the works the girls were considering starting on another one. After we hobbled our mounts and stowed the tack though I saw they all shucked their shirts and were walking around in the new halter-tops.

What's a horny bastard to think with beautiful women working around him in tiny leather halter-tops and blue jeans? Tiny leather thongs were the first things on my mind of course. When I tried to make a little suggestion to Catla her first move was to strip off the jeans and let me know she wanted me to show her what I meant. I was happy to help.

They gathered the remains of the skins they'd used for their halters and even explained exactly which small roe deer they'd come from and told me where we'd need to hunt if we wanted more. I had a hard time keeping it all in my mind since by now they'd all shucked their jeans to prance around naked below the waist in case I needed to use them for modeling too.

I'll admit I spent a lot of time with false starts and failed demonstrations, making sure to let them know it wasn't gratuitous fondling, but I was merely trying to get the perfect plan for the new garment set in my mind.

I could tell I'd also be able to work things around to bring another modern concept into their young and innocent prehistoric minds. All three of them already owned wonderful neat tidy bushes. Of course they weren't perfectly trimmed for thong wear since they'd never seen such a thing anyway and shaving their legs was not a concept which had ever been mentioned in this day and age.

Since Rose had been extremely thorough it had occurred to her and I knew there was a box somewhere with eight of the highest quality straight razors the Internet had to offer, along with three brand new high dollar razor strops. There was even a three stone oil bath whetstone especially for the straight razors and three sets of barber quality electric trimmers and several examples of more normal electric shavers.

From the first time I'd seen Catla naked I'd wanted to introduce her to the modern concept of shaving her legs. After all, it wouldn't be proper to let her keep sashaying around like a French girl when she didn't speak a word of French. I was nearly giddy because I knew all would come out now since we were working in exactly the correct area.

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't after the bald beaver look at all. Strategic trimming would help my attitude though and besides, no woman wants to run around with pubic hair sneaking out from behind her wardrobe no matter how skimpy the clothes she's wearing.

Once I'd fooled around with attempted fittings until all their heavenly portals were damp inside I moved us to the notion of trimming a beaver and later to shaving legs. After I'd run a tub of water and done the honors on Catla's legs and around her little slice of heaven they all wanted one.

Even though it was fully dark outside by the time they were all shaved and trimmed I made the ultimate sacrifice and kept working diligently for the perfect fit and design without even letting them start on supper. I can tell you they were impressed with my dedication for their benefit.

Once they were all shaved and trimmed up the thongs didn't take much longer. After all the hard work I finally got the idea over to them and less than an hour later they each had a tiny patch of leather to barely cover their vulvas and the small patch of bush I'd left them. Of course the small strap from the bottom of said patch fit snugly between their beautiful assheeks and was attached to the tiny straps from the other two points of the irregular triangle covering my favorite body part.

We never did get around to supper. By the time they all had their first thong on they had to take them right back off because my dick was so hard it made a near crystalline ping every time one of them touched it. Luckily Shayta and Nanita were no longer sore down below or I'm sure poor Catla would have been fucked nearly to death. I'll admit I outdid myself.

When I finally woke the next morning it was obvious to me my women had appreciated the attention. They all started in licking my dick as soon as my eyes first opened and they didn't even slow down until they had my morning started with a big come. It seemed only seconds later I could hear thin strips of meat frying and not long later I heard them cracking eggs.

I barely had time to rinse off in the tub and pull on a T-shirt and a pair of boxers before they told me breakfast was ready and when I got to our rudimentary table they served me a plate full. All of them were in their halters and thongs and tempting me with more than food. This life way back in time was growing on me by the second. Strangely I still missed Rose every time something reminded me of her, but my current companions kept my heart from breaking completely.

We'd left the hobbled horses outside last night and I hadn't worried about it much. Mama and the pups were loose too and I was sure we'd get ample warning before anything got close.

As soon as they'd cleaned up the dishes I gave all my girls a good hand washing in the tub and I made sure they were all dry and had their hair properly combed our and brushed before I let them dress. They'd intended to wear their halter-tops and thongs today too, but I had to get them into jeans and shirts because we needed to take the horses back to the pasture and exchange them for a new crew.

We closed up the cave about an hour later, mounted up, and headed out. As soon as we reached the pasture it hit me I could make some changes which would help everything. This far back from our cave it was nearly three hundred yards to the edge of the cliff. With a little work I could probably block it all off completely and move the electric fence. We'd have a much larger fenced in area, but it would still be easily manageable.

As soon as the horses were turned out and grazing I shut the gate again and had a pow wow with Catla and the girls. The going was tough for a while, since staking out territory and fencing it in was a foreign concept for them. I was able to get them to make the leap by pointing out the fence closing off the horse pasture and showing them all what the electric fence did.

No, I'm not the kind of shitass who'd let them touch the wire without doing it first as an example. Still, they were all impressed when they got their jolt. Finally I explained what I had in mind and got it over to them. Once again I could see it was jake with them if it was something I wanted to do.

My first thought had been to put a cross fence over to the cliff's edge just past the valley we were using now. Before I made my decision we walked another half mile down the trail to the next valley and its current occupants caused me to change my mind.

In the first place this valley was much larger and its cliff walls up to the upper plateau were even steeper. In fact I considered it even more inaccessible from any place above than our other valley. There were also more animals already in it. I could see probably twenty to thirty aurochs and at least fifty bison, not to mention a group of horses counting nearly sixty. None of them seemed to even glance our way as we entered it to look around.

An exploration out to the outer cliff down from our level sealed the deal. Some vagary of geology or erosion, or the glaciers, or something had made the cliff here closer and with careful placement we could get by with only about a hundred and fifty yards of fence. It was an excellent situation since this fence would have to be much more substantial. It took nearly all the rest of the afternoon to get my plans over to my girls.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.