You Bet Your Wife - Cover

You Bet Your Wife

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A shy young man tricks a couple into letting the wife spend a weekend with him, then slowly and romantically seduces her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Cheating   Oral Sex   Slow  

The rest of the drive seemed to go quickly as she snuggled against him and they stroked each other's thighs. Soon they were back at Carl's apartment.

"What would you like for dinner, Susie?"

"What do you have?"

"Hmmmm -- let's see -- I have a package of hot dogs ... not exactly gourmet. Oh, I have a box of minute rice up here. How's that sound?"

"That sounds like an, er, interesting combination!"

Their hot dog and rice dinner was on the table in short order.

"Carl," Susie offered, "I want you to know I have really enjoyed our weekend together."

"Honest?"

"Honest! You were so sweet. Frank could learn a few things from you."

"Thanks, but the weekend's not over yet, you know."

"I know."

While they were cleaning up the dishes, Susie suddenly stopped, turned to Carl, and said, "The weekend's not over yet, but it will be in the morning, and Frank will be expecting breakfast. You're going to have to take me home very early."

"You're right, I'd better set the alarm clock. Six o'clock?"

She nodded, and he went to do that before he forgot.

By the time he returned, the dishes were done. They decided on some TV, and snuggled together to watch a sitcom. The show was fun, but Carl hit the mute button when the ads came on. At the first commercial break they started kissing each other on the cheek, and then progressed to a lingering kiss on the mouth before the show interrupted them.

At the second break they resumed where they had left off, and the kisses got so passionate that neither of them noticed when the program resumed.

Susie finally came up for air, and said, "Uh, Carl, the show is on again."

He glanced at the clock on his VCR and replied, "Actually, I think it's almost over. There's no point in trying to catch up now. Let's just leave the sound off until the next show."

By the time the next show started they were lying side by side on the sofa, rubbing their hands over each other's bodies, and neither of them had any more interest in TV.

Carl finally pulled away from her and whispered, "We mustn't let ourselves get carried away."

"OK, maybe we should talk for a while," she suggested.

"Would you mind if we talked about our time at the 'Hideout'?"

"No," she murmured, "I'd like to talk about that."

Soon they were reliving the beauty and seclusion of the place, and secretly aching with the intensity of the feelings the retreat had given them, though neither of them admitted that part to the other. In time, of course, their conversation reached the events at the nude beach.

Finally Carl said, "Do you know what was the most incredible part of our time in the water? No, it wasn't the end, it was feeling your body pressed against mine."

"Oh, yes, I agree," she shuddered, "pressed together, skin against skin."

"I wish I could feel that again," he ventured, "but I don't suppose we should. It might be too dangerous."

"Are you sure it would be too dangerous? I would love to feel it again."

"Oh, Susie, I want so much to feel your skin against mine like that. I want to do it right now. Do you think we could?"

"You mean be naked together? I'm afraid that would be too much for both of us."

"Oh, God, Susie, don't even mention it. Oh, I wish you hadn't said that."

"What if we put our swim suits on again?"

He shook his head. "No, I think they have too much sand in them."

"Well, maybe, ... no, I guess not."

"What, Susie? Tell me."

"Well, I was thinking that our underwear is sort of like a swim suit, but then I thought of you seeing me in my bra and panties, and I ... well I ... I shouldn't have said anything."

"Yeah, I see your point. Me seeing you in your bra and panties, and you seeing me in my jockey shorts, no, that wouldn't be a good idea."

They stopped talking at that point, and started rubbing their bodies together, wishing so much that they could feel each other's skin.

A bit later, Carl whispered, "Susie, I had a thought."

"What?"

"Well, it's gotten really dark outside, and I don't have any lights on, so the only light is from the TV."

"And?"

"If I turned the TV off, it would be totally dark in here, and I wouldn't be able to see you in your bra and panties, and you wouldn't be able to see me in my shorts."

"Do you know where the remote control is?"

"Yes, I think I can find it here someplace."

"Do it," she whispered intensely.

He did find it, and soon they were stripping in the dark, one on each end of the sofa. He finished first, and rolled toward her, stretching out with his face against her panties as she struggled to get her pants untangled from her legs.

"Carl," she giggled, "you're being very naughty."

"Sorry," he mumbled, "if you stretch out beside me you'll get this tempting bit of cloth away from my face."

"Oh, God, yes," she sighed as she complied, "this is what I needed."

"I'm in heaven," he agreed.

"Carl, baby, would it be all right if I got on top of you? I think I'd really like that."

"Here, let me help you, and I know I'd like that."

"Oh," she moaned, "I love the way you're rubbing your hands up and down my back. Go all the way up to my neck. Now all the way down to my panties. Oh, yes, like that!"

"Susie, hun, would it be all right if I unhooked your bra, so I could rub your whole back?"

"Mmmm, hmmmm," she mumbled.

"I like," she purred as his thumbs found their way around her rib cage to graze her breasts.

After a couple of minutes of his stroking, neck to waist, with ever more breast contact on the way down, she raised her mouth from his and whispered, "I need to kiss your chest."

She slid down and began kissing his shoulders and all over his chest, giving special attention to his nipples. Then she slid further down, and started kissing his belly. He was dying to have her keep going, but she stopped at the waistband of his shorts.

She crawled back up to his face, lay beside him, and in a throaty voice told him, "Your turn."

He wasted no time getting on top, and they kissed passionately as she ran her hands up and down his back.

After a bit of that he pulled his mouth away from hers, slid down a bit to kiss her chin, and asked, "Are you sure?"

"Uh, huh," she moaned.

Carl started kissing his way down her jaw line, and Susie responded with a breathy "ohhh" as she turned her head to expose her neck. Soon he was kissing his way down the side of her neck as she whispered, "Yes, I like."

Her hands were still stroking up and down his back, and as his mouth reached the hollow at the base of her neck he started echoing the motion by running his hands up and down the sides of her chest.

"Oh, God, Carl, that feels so good," she moaned.

While still kissing her breastbone he slid his hands down to touch her panties, then let his thumbs drift up along the elastic to her belly. He could feel her quivering there, and he was now on fire. His mouth moved down to kiss her chest just above the top edge of her bra, as his hands, and thumbs, started moving up.

Her breathing was deeper and faster now, and was starting to become a series of nearly silent moans. Her hands moved up from his back to his head, and pulled his mouth hard against her chest.

His thumbs kept moving, and were soon stroking the bottom edge of her bra, while his fingers slid further up as he hoped to slip them under the strap. With a thrill he realized there was no strap, and remembered that he had unhooked her bra, so that it was lying loosely over her breasts. Scarcely daring to breathe, he slid the fingers of both hands upward, and felt soft flesh.

"Oh, my God!" she shuddered, and started clenching and relaxing her fingers in his hair.

His thumbs followed his fingers up her mounds, and soon he was massaging her breasts with both hands. Higher and higher they climbed, until they felt the rougher texture at the peak, and then, oh yes, there were her nipples. He began little circling motions there, and she went ballistic.

"Ahh, ahhh, AHHHH!" She was almost screaming, now. "MORE! ... MORE! ... MORE!"

He pinched her tits lightly, and then pushed the material up to expose her breasts completely. He was dying to see them, but it was still pitch black, so he had only the sense of feel. But he was determined to feel them every way possible, and he slid his body down enough to put his mouth in position, then reached his tongue out and licked first one tit and then the other.

"YYYEEEEESSSSSS!!!" she screamed, then pulled his head down, forcing his mouth against her horny tit.

He began sucking that one while pinching the other, as her whole body writhed beneath him. After a bit he traded off, and kneaded and pinched her hot wet tit with his left hand as he started sucking on the other one. That left his right hand free, and he started sliding it down to her belly. She was bucking up against him as he went down and down, not stopping when he got to her panties, but letting his fingers glide on, over the silky material, until he could feel hair, then her mound. On and on, until he felt her puffy lips through the hot, and sopping wet, material.

She had spread her legs wide, and pulled her knees up, and her pussy was humping against his hand at a furious rate as she screeched unintelligibly.

He knew he had to taste her, and he moved his face down to her pussy, lapping and sucking her juices out of her panties. The smell drove him insane; he couldn't stand to wait any longer. He reached up, grabbed the waistband of her panties, yanked them down off her butt, and dove in.

Susie started coming the moment his tongue touched her clit. Her whole body was jerking and shuddering. Strangely, she stopped screaming; every muscle in her body was tensed as tightly as possible, including her throat and her chest. She literally could not breathe or make a sound.

Carl had sucked her clit into his mouth before he realized what was happening. Now he just held it there, feeling it jerk against his tongue. He lost track of time, but it seemed like her climax went on and on. Finally her body relaxed and she began breathing, panting hard. He could hear her heart pounding at a furious rate. He pulled his mouth away to give her time to come back to earth.

"Oh, GOD, Carl," she finally gasped, "I have never, ever, felt anything like that."

Then she reached down with both hands, grabbed her panties, and pulled them over her thighs. Her knees were still up by her boobs, and she pulled the panties to her knees. Then she kicked her feet over her head and slid the garment to her ankles. A few furious kicks and they went somewhere, she had no idea where. Then she reached down, grabbed Carl by the ears, and pulled.

"Do it, Carl. Do it now! I need you in me!"

Oh, GOD, YES! He shoved his shorts down far enough to free his cock, then clawed his way up her body. When he got into position her hands were right there to guide him in, and he pushed. OHH, GOD! It was incredible! So warm! So wet! So perfect a fit! He kept pushing and slid all the way in without any resistance. He nearly came on the spot, but one corner of his brain kept nagging him. Remember what you have read. Don't come too fast. Make it good for her.

He began stroking, willing himself to hold back. NO! NO! It's not possible! I have to! I have to! I can't stand it! I'm losing my mind! OH FUCKING SHIT!!!... NOWWWW!!! ... NOWWWW!!! ... NOWWWW!!! ... NOWWWW!!! ... Nowwww!! ... Now...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.