You Bet Your Wife - Cover

You Bet Your Wife

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A shy young man tricks a couple into letting the wife spend a weekend with him, then slowly and romantically seduces her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Cheating   Oral Sex   Slow  

Carl's bright white Jaguar had left New York and had been heading west into New Jersey on US-22. About an hour into the drive, he entered New Jersey's notorious Somerville Circle and exited southbound onto US-206.

Susie asked again, "Where are we going Carl? Please tell me!"

"Just up ahead," he said with a grin.

Nearly an hour later, he turned right onto a narrow winding road which snaked up into the hills. A mile or so from the exit, he slowed and turned into a wide driveway through a heart shaped wooden archway that read, "Lover's Hideout."

"I have always planned to take a girlfriend to this place, if I could ever get a girlfriend."

"Carl," Susie asked, "this isn't a nudist camp, is it?"

"Oh no! Nothing like that! It's a nice place. A bed-and-breakfast surrounded by a garden, forest paths, and ponds. At least that's what they say. The thing is, you aren't allowed to explore the place unless you're registered with your lover. Of course we're not really lovers, but they won't know that. You are my chance to find out what the place is really like."

They drove up the wooded driveway for about a quarter mile until they came to a clearing. There was a small parking lot, big enough for a a couple dozen cars at most. Only five other cars were there.

They could see a building just up a brick path that led from the parking lot. Carl got their bags out of the trunk and led her up the path. At its end they saw that the building was a fairly large two story stone structure with lots of storybook gingerbread ornamentation.

"Cute," remarked Susie, as they entered.

Once inside, they were in a cozy little lobby area with oriental throw rugs scattered here and there, and antiques used as lobby furniture. Carl led Susie up to the registration counter, and the woman standing there greeted them with a European accent of some sort.

"Welcome to Lovers' Hideout," she said with a genuinely warm smile. "I'm Ingrid. How can I help the two of you?"

"I'm Carl, and this is Susie. We'd like a room, please."

"Certainly," answered Ingrid. "It will be $250 per night, which includes the room, all meals, and recreational facilities and entertainment."

Susie pulled Carl away from the counter. "Carl," she whispered, "please don't spend that much money on me! I'm not really your girl, you know!"

"Susie," Carl whispered back, "I'm not spending it on you! Honestly, I'm spending it on me. I really, really, want to be able to stay here. I've played this through in my head so many times already. I just didn't expect it to happen quite this way."

Carl returned to the counter and said, "One night, please."

He handed Ingrid his VISA card, and a bit later she handed Carl a room key.

"You're in room seven. Just up those stairs. Checkout time is anytime you want. Enjoy your stay!"

"Thank you," answered Carl. Susie merely nodded.

Carl grabbed their bags, and they walked out of the lobby into a small anteroom and up a narrow stone stairway. At the top of the stairway one wooden cupid pointed to rooms 1 to 5 to the left, and another to rooms 6 to 20 to the right. They turned right and soon found the door with the number 7 emblazoned on a wooden heart.

Carl set the bags down, unlocked the door with the key, and opened it. Susie started to walk in, but Carl said, "Wait! I know you're not my wife, but the way things are going, I may never have one of my own. I really want to do this."

Before Susie could speak, Carl picked her up and carried her through the doorway. Once in the room he carried her to the bed and sat down, seating her on his lap.

Susie put her hand on his shoulder. "You really are a romantic guy, Carl. It's a shame you aren't doing this with your own girlfriend."

"Honestly Susie, I'd rather be here with a friend than not be doing it at all!"

Susie smiled and started to get off Carl's lap.

"Wait! Kiss me, Susie."

"What? Carl! I..."

"Susie, I just want a kiss."

"Uhm. Shouldn't we get our bags out of the hallway, Carl?"

"Oh, right..."

Susie got off Carl's lap and he brought their bags into the room. He looked around for the first time; it was a quaint little room. The most noticeable feature was the four poster king sized bed covered with what appeared to be a handmade quilt. On a table he saw a marble sculpture of a man and woman embracing, but it was more abstract than erotic. On one of the night-stands was a small bowl of green M&Ms. There was no telephone in sight, and as he scanned the room he realized there was no TV, either.

Susie was also looking around. "How sweet! A bouquet of fresh flowers." They were standing in a vase on another table by the window.

Susie walked over to the flowers to smell them, then opened a door next to the window that led out to a secluded balcony. It was enclosed on three sides, and also protected by an arch on the outer wall. A grove of trees stood just beyond the wrought iron balcony railing, allowing a view onto the grounds, but obscuring the view of the balcony from below. Carl followed her out onto the balcony.

"This is lovely, Carl! How did you ever find a place like this?"

"I've always been on the lookout for places like this to take a girlfriend. This place was listed in a book of local weekend trips. So anyway, here we are. Now, kiss me, Susie!"

"But Carl, what if someone sees us? We can go inside ... to kiss..."

"Susie, I'm sure that if anyone was spying on these balconies they would think nothing of seeing a simple kiss!"

"But what if someone recognizes me? Maybe we should have stayed at your place."

"Don't worry, not a whole lot of people know about this place. The owners like to keep it that way too. That's why I brought you here.

"Now, are you going to honor Frank's bet and kiss me, or not?"

She approached him and stood stiffly with her arms to her side. He embraced her and gave her a chaste, but lingering, kiss.

Susie pulled away after a few seconds.

Still holding her, Carl said, "Come on, Susie, let's take a walk around."

Carl took Susie's hand as they left the room. Back down in the anteroom they saw that besides the doorway to the lobby there was one into a dimly lit dining room, another to a tiny lounge, and yet another into a small game room. Finally, there was a short hallway that led out to the back of the building, and that is where Carl led Susie.

They exited into a thin grove of trees, where a number of brick paths led off in different directions. A large heart shaped sign hanging on a tree there read:

The way \. / leading back
to the Inn will always be marked
wherever you are. But the trails leading
away from the Inn are deliberately left
unmapped because we want every
journey through our woods
to be a romantic
surprise.

"Well, let's go this way," said Carl.

They walked up a path and around a hill and came into a hanging garden. For a hot summer day, it felt quite cool standing here among the shady trees. Here, paths branched in all different directions and they ambled down one at random.

"Ohhh, these flowers are so pretty! This is just beautiful, Carl!"

"Yes, I didn't know they had a hanging garden here! This is nice!"

They continued walking through the garden, hand in hand. They eventually passed through an archway in a stone wall, which led out into a heavily wooded area. The brick path split in two and they continued down one of the branches.

Another couple came toward them, and Susie jerked her hand out of Carl's before they got close. Carl said nothing, and the couples nodded to each other as they passed.

When the other couple was out of sight, Carl said, "Susie, why did you pull your hand away? Until this weekend is over, you are my main squeeze!"

"I'm sorry Carl, I just got nervous."

"Well, okay. But listen. I want some PDA!"

"PDA?"

He laughed, "That means 'Public Display of Affection.' The very next time we are about to pass another couple on the path. I want you to stop, put your arms around me, and plant a long wet one on the kisser!"

"Carl -- I..."

Smiling, Carl urged, "No 'Carl, I.' That's what you're going to do when we hear another couple coming down the path!"

"I'll try."

Carl took her hand again and they continued walking along the path, but they passed no other couples. They soon came to a hilly spring meadow. They walked on and noticed a couple having a picnic under a tree off in the distance.

"Let's not disturb them," said Susie, and they turned another way.

They walked over to a large tree by the bank of a babbling brook. Carl sat down on a rock and pulled Susie onto his lap, then gave her a longer, more passionate, kiss. To his surprise, she didn't try to pull away, so Carl began massaging Susie's back with his hands. She didn't seem to mind, and they sat there necking for a minute or two.

Susie finally pulled away, saying, "Phew! I think that's enough of that. I'm starting to get a little hungry, aren't you?"

"Only for you Susie! But sure, let's go."

Susie got off Carl's lap and they walked back to the path that led into the meadow. They found the path and started walking along it back the way they came. Just as the sign said, they found the signs leading back to the Inn and returned with no problem.

They arrived about noon and entered the dining room, which had just opened for lunch. The host escorted them to a tiny table, which, like all the other tables, had a small vase containing a single pink rose. Naturally there were only two chairs at each table.

A moment later, the steward appeared and poured two glasses of red wine. Susie took the lead this time, picking up her glass and clinking it to Carl's.

"To friendship."

"To friendship, Susie."

"Carl?"

"Yes Susie?"

"Uh -- oh, nothing -- I mean, this is such a wonderful place, I wonder why more people don't know about it?"

"Well, it wouldn't be so wonderful if they advertised it like a major resort and there were huge crowds, would it?"

"No. It wouldn't."

The waiter appeared and handed them their menus. As he left the steward returned and refilled their glasses.

"This is delicious wine, Carl."

"Yes, it's very sweet, I noticed."

"I wonder what it is?"

"I don't know, but I wonder how they make any money. There's hardly anybody else here."

At that point, another couple was escorted in by the host. Though the dining room was small, there was a wide distance between tables that afforded a good degree of privacy. And he sat that other couple at the far end of the room.

"Anyway, Susie, what do you think you'll have? It's all included with our room, so have whatever you want."

Carl and Susie studied their menus until the waiter returned.

"Have you decided?" he asked.

Susie looked at Carl then up at the waiter. "I'll have the shrimp and clam fettucini."

"Excellent choice, madam. And you sir?"

"I'll have the corned beef and a baked potato, please."

"Very good sir, anything else to drink?"

"Perhaps a cup of tea," Susie said. "Do you have Earl Grey?"

"Certainly," he nodded.

"Me too," added Carl.

"Very well, it will be about ten minutes." The waiter then left.

"So, Susie. I hope you're enjoying our weekend together so far."

"It's okay," Susie answered softly.

"Just okay?"

"Okay means okay."

Carl stopped pressing the issue, and they chatted about their walk until the food arrived.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.