Lady Janice of Sterling
Chapter 25: My fate is sealed

May be copied by anyone for any purpose whatsoever

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25: My fate is sealed - What would you really do if you had a mind control drug? Paul uses it on his wife, so that she'll become more dominant and more interested in having him dress up in women's underwear. But then things go further than he expected, and then A LOT further. And when Paul's best friend Jack gets involved, Paul begins to feel more and more trapped by circumstances beyond his control...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Mind Control   TransGender   CrossDressing   Wimp Husband   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

I spent the whole day trying to think of ways to prevent Jack from coming again for dinner, but I could not think of a single thing.

There was only one hope left. That Jack still held a shred of respect for his old 'best friend', and wouldn't take advantage of my situation any further.

"How's dinner coming?" Janice asked as she stepped in the door.

"It's ready," I said. "Everything's in the warming drawer, and can be served up at anytime."

"You are such a good housekeeper and cook!" Janice said, giving my ass a little squeeze. "I'm just sorry that you didn't have time to change."

Janice was referring to my pink 'secretary uniform', which I was still wearing from work.

"And what's this?" Janice felt my buns again, and then lifted my skirt up. "Goodness! How did this happen?"

And so I explained Miss Peterson's edict that I must keep my buns bare while at work.

"Hmmmm ... well I think we can get you something called a 'gaff' to hide your penis while at work. Of course, at home, I like it when I see that you're sexually excited. In fact, I wish and desire that you be sexually excited all the time while at home, or at least as often as possible."

Just her saying the words 'wish' and 'desire' were enough to get me hard. It seemed that I was becoming more and more sexually focused, and just about any little thing would set me off.

"My goodness, look at these red marks - what did she spank you with?"

"A cane," I hung my head.

"Wow, she's strict. And you let her?"

"Yes."

"Did you like it?"

I felt my penis shift inside what was left of the panty girdle. How to answer?

"Yes," I said, my face blushing with shame.


"Hello, Jack," I said, "come on in. Let me take your coat and briefcase."

Jack walked in and handed me his things, which included a large shopping bag.

"What's in the bag?" I asked.

"Pamela, you shouldn't be so nosy. It's a secret! Now ... shouldn't you give me a 'welcome home' kiss?"

"What?" I asked, shocked. A welcome home kiss?? But this was MY home! Not HIS! "No, Jack. I don't think Janice would approve."

"Oh, I'm sure she'd be okay with it..." Jack reached for me, but I backed quickly away and went to the living room where Janice was already relaxing with her wine.

"Jack's here," I announced.

"Hi honey," Jack said, with a grin

"Hello dear," Janice responded.

They both looked at me. 'Dear'? 'Honey'? What was going on here?

"Pamela wouldn't give me a kiss to welcome me home," Jack said, with a pout.

"Really? Now Pamela, that's not being very friendly. You know better than that. Now you just put those things down and go give Jack a nice kiss. That's a good girl."

Blushing furiously, I carefully put down Jack's briefcase, the shopping bag (with it's mysterious contents), and his jacket, and then went to give him a chaste kiss on the cheek.

But Jack was having none of it. He took my head in his hands and landed a scratchy kiss right on my lips!

"That's better!" Jack said.

"Indeed!" Janice said. "In fact, Pamela, I think that this is how you should greet Jack every time he comes to visit. Wouldn't you like that, Jack?"

"Yes I would. In fact, I wish and desire it."

I groaned.

"Except I think you kept your mouth closed, didn't you Pamela?" Janice observed. "Why don't you try it again, but this time with your mouth open?"

I looked at her, shocked.

"But Janice..." I said, softly. "Do you really think..."

She cut me off, "Yes, I do. Now, be a good girl and give Jack a nice kiss for me, mouth open."

This time Jack didn't move a muscle, but just stood, looking at me with expectation, as I slowly turned towards him, and walked to stand in front of him.

But still he didn't move! I was going to have to kiss him, all of my own accord.

And so I stepped closer, put my hands around his head, bent it slightly down, and then reached up with my mouth and...

... and kissed him. On the lips. With my mouth slightly parted.

And soon Jack responded, kissing me back, thrusting his tongue in my mouth.

And then something inside me shifted ... and I went from being repelled by his kiss to actually enjoying it. Or, if not so much enjoying the kiss itself, then perhaps enjoying the humiliation of it.

And as we kissed, I felt me penis growing uncomfortably hard in my panty girdle, trapped between my legs where it was unable to do much more than cause me extreme discomfort. I moaned in pain.

"She likes it," Jack said, breaking the kiss.


"I just can't believe that's Paul underneath," Jack said.

I had fetched a glass of wine for Jack and we were all now seated in the living room. Jack and Janice were sitting together on the sofa, with Janice leaning - ever so slightly - into him. I was perched on a chair to the side.

While I was in the kitchen pouring the wine, I took the opportunity to free my penis from it's painful position in the panty girdle.

They were studying me.

"I know, doesn't he just make the prettiest girl? Better looking a girl than a man, I think," Janice complemented.

"Oh certainly. I've never been attracted to men, or even transvestites, but Pamela -- well, I certainly find her attractive. Of course, it may be simply that I know she's my old best friend, underneath."

"Oh dear," Janice observed, "look at the poor dear! She's blushing!"

"My goodness, she is! Do you find our discussion humiliating?" Jack asked me.

"Yes," I mumbled.

"Of course she does, Jack, wouldn't you? But here's the weird thing. Pamela just loves to be humiliated. Don't you Pamela?"

"No, Janice, I don't!"

"Of course you do. Remember that night we had dinner and I spat in your food?"

"You did what?" Jack looked at her, amazed.

"I spat in her food. And you know what? Like a little submissive kitten, she just ate it. And then afterwards, she admitted that she enjoyed being humiliated. Isn't that right, Pammy?"

I took in a sharp breath, hearing her call me 'Pammy'. Please no, I prayed, don't call me that.

"Pammy? I like that!" Jack said. "Well, answer her, Pammy. Did you like being humiliated?"

"No..." I said, unconvincingly, reaching down and adjusting the hem of my secretary skirt.

"My god, I think she's getting hard just sitting there listening to us talk about her!" Jack said, amazed. "You are, aren't you?"

"I refuse to answer."

"Hah! I knew it. Well, okay then. If you don't get excited being humiliated, then you won't mind making a little bet with me."

"A bet?"

"Yes, a bet. I have a new dress in that shopping bag, which I bought on my way here. If you can wear the dress for an hour, without getting an erection, then I will concede that you do not like to be humiliated in front of Janice or me."

"I can do that!" I was confident. After all, it was just a dress! I had been wearing dresses for months now. It was no problem.

"Oh, I like it!" Janice said, excitedly, "but let's raise the stakes, shall we?"

Uh-oh.

"Sure!" said Jack. "What do you suggest?"

"Oh no Jack," Janice said, "that's not how we play this game. You see, Pamela must agree to the game first, and only then do I tell her the rules. Isn't that right, Pamela?"

"Yes, that's true."

"Not a very smart way to play a game, is it, Pamela?" Janice asked.

"No ... I guess not," but it was true, I realized. I had always agreed to the game before the terms were laid out.

"So, do you agree to follow my rules and let me set the stakes?"

I gulped. But how could it go wrong? All I had to do was to wear a dress. For an hour. No problem. And then I would prove to Janice I didn't want to be humiliated in public, and then maybe things might start going back to the way they were!

"Okay, I agree."

Jack just looked at me and shook his head.

"Excellent!" Janice said. "Okay, just to make it interesting: If Pamela wins the bet, then she gets to choose all her own clothing when she at home."

"Yay!" I said, hopefully. "That would be wonderful!" Finally! Comfortable clothes!

"But if she loses the bet," Janice said, her voice edged with warning. "Then she must agree, without complaint, to let Jack sleep with me, whenever he wants. From now on."

There it was.

Janice snuggled up to Jack and put an arm around his shoulder.

"You see, Pamela, Jack and I have been seeing each other for a while now. He's such a wonderful listener, listening to all my problems and making such helpful suggestions. And you know what? He's a man. And he's got a cock which is bigger and harder than yours. And at some point I just discovered that I was missing a man in my life."

I started to cry. It seemed like I was crying a lot these days.

"Oh, hush, sweetie, don't cry," Janice said. "After all, I still love you too. And you're my husband. At least for the moment. And you make me sooo horny, I can't tell you! But a girl has other needs too, do you understand?"

Mute, unable to speak, I nodded my head.

"Of course you do. And Jack fills those needs. He fills them well, don't you Jack?"

"I sure do!"

And then the two of them turned to each other and kissed ... long and deep.

It was clear to me now that I had been beat. Jack had been planning this for a long time, perhaps from the very beginning, looking for a way to steal Janice from me.

And it was also clear to me that he had already succeeded, before I even was aware fully of what was going on.

But there was just one slim hope.

"What..." I gulped, "what happens if I win the bet?" I asked.

"Well, I don't think that's very likely, do you?" Janice asked.

"I don't know..."

"I mean, look! You're already hard just listening to me."

I looked down, shocked. Indeed, my penis, the traitor, was still hard. Janice's humiliating lecture, becoming a cuckolded sissy husband -- I had never been so humiliated in my life. And it turned me on. God how it turned me on. Shit.

"But hey," Janice continued, "just to be fair. If you win the bet, then I dump Jack and he has to leave."

"What??" Jack said. "We never talked about this!"

"Jack, honey, it's going to be fine," Janice said, soothingly.

So there was hope! My heart leapt with joy. There was still a chance!

But as I watched Janice and Jack arguing about the new terms, I realized something. Janice's dominant personality was already starting to triumph over Jack. He too would be pulled into her web. How or when it would happen would be anybody's guess.

"So let's get started!" Janice said, gleefully. "Pamela, please take off all your clothes."

I stood up and started to walk to the bedroom.

"STOP!" Janice said, sharply. "Take them off right here, in the living room."

And so, nodding, I did as instructed, taking off each item and laying it neatly over the back of a chair. First the shoes. Next, the pink polyester jacket and the skirt. And then the nylon blouse.

And Janice and Jack just sat there, sitting on the sofa, watching me strip.

"Wait!" Janice said, when I was down to underwear. "Turn around! Jack, look what Rachael did!"

And, deeply embarrassed, I turned around and showed Jack the holes cut out of the buns of my panty girdle.

"Why would she do that?" Jack asked.

"For easier spanking!"

"Ahhhh, excellent idea."

Uh-oh, I thought to myself.

"Okay, Pamela, continue," Janice motioned.

Next I removed my bra, breast forms, pantyhose (which also had holes in the butt), and panty girdle.

And there I stood, naked, in front of my wife and my best friend.

"And he's still hard!" Jack said, amazed. "Look! He's lost the bet already!"

"Don't you mean 'she's' lost the bet already?" Janice said, correcting him.

"Oh right, 'she'."

"But it is kind-of a problem, isn't it?" Janice said, looking at me.

I looked down, embarrassed, and hard.

"Go fetch some ice in a plastic zip-lock," Janice commanded.

Thankful for the help, I padded to the kitchen, filled up a bag with ice, zipped it shut and brought it back to the living room.

"Give it here," Janice said, holding her hand out.

Crunch Janice pressed it directly onto my hard cock, mashing the ice into it.

"Aaaah!!!" I shouted. "COLD!"

"Of course it's cold! Sissy. Now just hold still, and we'll get this down in no time."

Actually, it took a while, but eventually my penis grew soft. And all the while I just stood there, letting Janice mashed the ice into my crotch, shivering. And Jack just sat there on the sofa next to Janice, smirking.

"Very good," she said, handing me the bag of ice. "Now go put this in the sink, and then let's open up Jack's shopping bag, shall we?"

While in the kitchen, I used a dish towel to dry off my poor, abused member.

I returned to the living room and pulled out the shopping bag.

"Take out the plastic bag of panties," Janice said.

"You ... you know what's inside?" I stammered, shocked.

"Of course I know what's inside, silly! Jack and I have talked about this. Now take out the plastic bag of panties, open it, and put one on."

I searched through the bag and found the panties. It was a three-pack of plain, white, cotton panties.

This was going to be easy! I thought to myself. Simple cotton panties - very un-sexy.

And so I tore open the bag, took out a pair, and put it on. It was a high-waisted, conservative, boring style.

And then I had a thought ... These were just 'boring', 'simple', 'plain', 'everyday' panties. Panties that any real woman might wear.

Somehow, I realized I was crossing another line. A line between 'role playing' and reality. From fantasy, costume dress-up, to real woman's clothing.

Already I felt my penis begin to grow. SHIT, I thought to myself. STOP THAT.

"Now, find the bra and put it on."

I shuffled through the bag and found the bra. It was a simple, plain white, nylon bra. I tore the tags off and put it on, reaching behind me to fasten the hooks.

Nothing special there. And yet ... my cock twitched again. Nothing special, everyday, ordinary ... what an ordinary, everyday woman might wear every day to work.

"Very good. Now put on the stockings," Janice instructed.

What? I thought to myself. No garters?

I found the package of stockings easily and opened it up. They were thigh-high, white stockings. The kind which stay up on their own with rubber inside the leg holes (which were plain, by the way, no lace).

I pulled on the stockings. They gripped my thighs snugly. Why white? I wondered. Why not something sexier, like red? Or black? With seams? With lace? They were so ... utilitarian.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.