Lady Janice of Sterling
Chapter 23: Jack

May be copied by anyone for any purpose whatsoever

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23: Jack - What would you really do if you had a mind control drug? Paul uses it on his wife, so that she'll become more dominant and more interested in having him dress up in women's underwear. But then things go further than he expected, and then A LOT further. And when Paul's best friend Jack gets involved, Paul begins to feel more and more trapped by circumstances beyond his control...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Mind Control   TransGender   CrossDressing   Wimp Husband   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Jack was at work when the phone rang. "Hello?"

"Jack?"

"Paul?"

"Jack! I need your help. I'm desperate."

"Wait, Paul, what's the matter?" Jack leaned back in his chair.

"Jack! Something's wrong with me. Please," I pleaded, "what happened the night I spent at your place?"

"Now Paul, you know I can't talk about things like that while I'm at work."

"Oh, right."

Damn! What to do? I couldn't drive over to visit Jack, because Janice had driven me to work! And I couldn't take a cab, because Rachael would find out. What to do??

But just then, I got an idea.

"Jack! Come to dinner tonight!"

"Really? I'd love to, but are you sure? What would Janice think?"

"I'm sure that Janice wouldn't mind. And then we'll find sometime when we can talk. Come by around 6:30pm, can you do that?"

"Sounds great! I'll see you then!" Jack hung up.

Excellent, I thought to myself. I'll confront Jack and see if he can explain why I'm having all these blackouts and strange urges, and then I'll get Janice to look over my new employment contract, and then she'll see why I can't work here anymore, and then I'll be free and everything will be back to normal!

But just in case, I crossed my fingers for good luck.


Damn it! When were they ever going to stop talking???

I sat, bored, drumming my fingers on the table, watching them go on and on about their work.

And why had Janice insisted on such a formal dinner? We had candlelight, place cards, our good china ... And why had Janice insisted that they sit right next to each other? And why did they have to touch each other so much? There, Janice was putting her hand on Jack's arm, and it sure looked like he had his hand on her leg.

I was beginning to wonder if having Jack over had been such a good idea.

And why had Janice dressed up so nicely? Her black cocktail dress had such a low neckline and a high slit up one side, she looked absolutely stunning, of course, if a bit too slutty and forward. As soon as Jack saw her, you could tell his eyes went directly to her cleavage.

And here I was, still in my 'secretary uniform', since I hadn't had time to change after work.

And when was Janice going to look at my contract? When I mentioned it in the car, all she had said was 'later, honey.'

"You two sure seem to have a lot to talk about," I said, grumpily.

"Well sure," Janice said, "We've gotten to be good friends, recently."

"What??" I asked.

"That's right," Jack added. "Since you recommended it, we've been having lunch together, almost every other day."

"Oh," I said. So it was just lunch.

"That's right," Janice said. "And I want to thank you so much for suggesting it, Paul! It's been great to have a man to talk to every day."

"Pour me another glass of wine, Paul," Jack said.

"And I think we could both use more water," Janice said, "and clear the table, thank you?"

What was this? Were they ordering me around?

So, fuming, I poured the wine and the water, and then cleared the table.

"I'll be in the kitchen, cleaning up," I grumbled.


I was just finishing the dishes when Jack surprised me in the kitchen.

"Paul... ?"

"Ack!" startled, I twirled around. "Oh, Jack! I'm so glad to see you! We really need to talk-"

"My god, Paul, you look just like a woman."

"What?" I looked down at my blouse, skirt, and high-heels. I had forgotten that tonight was the first time Jack had seen me all dressed up. "Yes," I admitted, "Janice has ... well, we have ... we're role playing." I said, lamely.

Jack stepped closer and put an arm around my waist. "May I kiss you?"

"WHAT?" I tried to jerk away, but I was stuck in the corner of the kitchen, pressed against countertops on both sides. "Jack! No! You're my best friend, don't do this to me! Let me go!"

Jack pressed his body into mine, "Please," he said, "just one kiss. You are so yummy, I can't stand it."

"No, Jack!"

Jack reached around and began to stroke my ass.

"Stop!" I struggled to get away.

"Tell you what," he said, placing a hand on a false breast and squeezing it, "give me a kiss and then we'll talk."

Caught in his clutches, I struggled to extricate myself, but to no avail. Instead, my skirt rode up as he pressed a knee between my legs.

"Please..." I whimpered as Jack bent down to kiss my neck. "Stop..."

"Come on..." he said.

"Okay, I'll do it!"

"Do what?"

"Kiss you."

"Say please."

"What?"

Jack was being evil. "Say 'please kiss me.' I want you to want it."

"Fine. Please kiss me, Jack."

"Say, 'please kiss me with tongue, Jack'."

"What? Ewww, no!" I renewed my struggles, but only succeeded in getting my skirt to ride up more. His knee was now pressing directly against my crotch.

"Image what Janice would say if she caught us in here..." Jack said, "should I call her?"

"No!" I whispered, frightened. "Okay, okay!"

"Yes?"

"Please kiss me with tongue, Jack."

"Well, since you asked so nicely..." Jack touched his lips to mine and kissed.

And then a second later, I felt his tongue pressing against my lips. Obediently, I opened up.

I wish I could say I was swept away by his kiss. I wish I could say that I 'melted' into his arms and lost my sense of self.

But in truth, I was humiliated to the core.

His lips were scratchy, and his tongue was huge and aggressive.

And this was my best friend! All the things which we had done together! Playing basketball, going to strip clubs, comparing the tits of movie starlets, discussing careers, betting, competing, gamesmanship.

And here he was, with his tongue thrust down my mouth, wriggling it around, and with a hand on my ass, squeezing, and a knee between my legs. Yuck.

Finally, I broke the kiss and was able to squirm free.

"Fine," I said, gasping. "You got your kiss. Now, tell me what is happening to me??"

"What do you mean?" Jack said, using a paper towel to wipe lipstick off his cheek.

"Ever since I spent the night at your place, I've been having these freaky black-outs!"

"Really? When?"

"Well, I had one with Janice, after I gave her that card of yours..."

"What card?"

"You know, the card you put on your refrigerator. And the next two times it happened with my boss at work, Rachael ... I mean, Miss Peterson ... just as I was about to quit..."

Suddenly, a creepy thought entered my body. "It's you, isn't it?"

"What's me?" Jack's face had a bemused expression on it.

"You! You've given me a mind control drug. It was in the tea, wasn't it? And now I've been programmed to respond to a passcode of some sort, haven't I? What are you doing to me?"

"Why nothing you haven't asked for," Jack said, grinning, "Slave Pamela of Laurel."

(blink)

... and he was kissing me and his tongue was in my mouth. Already a hand was underneath my skirt and slip, cupping my buns, but then it slipped into the waistband of my pantyhose and started to slip between my naked buttocks...

"Mmmmph!" I struggled, trying to get away. It wasn't unpleasant, exactly, but he was being too forward! "MMMMPHHH!" I was finally able to break the kiss and turn my head away. "Jack! Stop!"

"Shhhh! Janice will hear," he said.

"Please, stop!" I whispered.

"I'll stop, but you have to promise me one thing," he said.

"Yes, anything! Just stop."

"Ask Janice if I can spend the night."

"What??"

"Tell her it's too late for me to go home, that we've all had too much wine, and that I should spend the night -- in the guest bedroom, of course."

"Why would I do that?"

"Because," he said, patiently, "then, after Janice is asleep, you can sneak upstairs and we can talk. Didn't you say you wanted to talk to me?"

"Yes, of course..." I shook my head ... I had said that, hadn't I? But wait ... didn't we talk already? Wasn't there something important that I just discovered??

But try as I could, I couldn't track down what it was that was so important.

"Say you'll do it," Jack said, nibbling on my ear.

"Fine! Fine, I'll do it," I said, "Now please, let me go."


Of course Janice was delighted with the idea. And so, while I finished cleaning up the kitchen, Janice showed Jack to the guest bedroom and got him settled.

I walked into the master bedroom and got ready for bed. Finally, after what seemed like forever, I heard Janice step quietly down the stairs.

"He's already asleep," she said.

"You were up there for a long time," I said.

"Oh, we had a lot to talk about," she said, non-committally. "So, in the car, you mentioned something about a new employment contract you wanted me to look at?"

"Oh my god, Janice! I was fired!"

"Oh! You poor dear!"

"But that's not the worst of it, somehow Rachael ... ah ... I mean, Miss Peterson..."

"Miss Peterson?" Janice asked with an arched eyebrow.

"Yes, I'm supposed to call her Miss Peterson now. Somehow, she forced me to sign this horrible contract so I would have to come back to work as her secretary!"

"Why that's wonderful!" Janice said, delighted.

"No it's not!"

"But Paul, that's what you told me you wanted!"

"What do you mean?" I looked at her, dumbfounded.

"That day we had the big argument. You told me that you wanted to become a secretary, and I said that you should demand your old job back. But then you said I wasn't supporting you ... and your desire to live as a woman full time."

"That ... was what we were fighting about?" I asked. "You mean, because I wanted to become a secretary, and you didn't think it was a good idea?"

"Right."

"No, that can't be it," but suddenly I was confused. Was that what had we argued about? Was it possible?

"And naturally, that's why I was trying to be so supportive about you dressing as a secretary this morning. I was just trying to show you that I accepted your new desires."

"But ... but..."

"So you changed your mind?"

"No ... I mean yes!"

"So you admit that you wanted to be a secretary before, but that now you don't want to be anymore?"

"No ... wait ... I don't know! All I know is that I was somehow coerced into signing this contract. Can you get me out of it?"

Janice looked at me, exasperated. "What do you want, Paul?"

"Please," I whimpered, "I just want for things to go back to the way they were. I'm sorry..."

"Okay fine, hand it over, and I'll see what I can do. Why don't you go get ready for bed."


I brushed my teeth, washed, cleansed, and moisturized my face. Taking off my bra, I dressed in a light pink, nylon, floor-length nightgown and slipped into bed.

Janice was already in bed, sitting up, with my contract spread before her.

"I can't believe you agreed to all this," she said, shaking her head in disbelief.

"I know, I know," I said, ashamed, "but it can't be legal, can it?"

"Well, it's unconventional, certainly, but I don't think it's illegal. After all, it's not like they're asking you to do anything that's against the law."

"But look, it is essentially requiring me to have oral sex! That's got to be illegal."

"But that's not what it says. It merely says 'intimate bodily contact'. That could be anything. That's really no different from being an OB-GYN, or a dental technician."

"But it's really oral sex, that's what Rachael ... ahh ... I mean, Miss Peterson implied."

"Well, that would certainly be illegal. But that's not what it says."

"But what about the punishments?"

"Nothing illegal there. Unconventional, certainly, but not illegal, especially since you've agreed to it all ahead of time."

"But ... what can I do?"

"Well, if you can prove that Rachael is forcing you to have oral sex with her or her staff, then we probably have a case. But, of course, we'll have to go to court."

"Court?"

"Right, and of course all court documents are public, and so..."

"And so I would be exposing myself to public humiliation."

"Right. And I bet this would be instantly picked up by the newswires. They'd just love this sort of wacky story. I can see it now, 'Man agrees to be sex slave at work, now wants out.'"

"So what if I just quit?"

"Well, apparently you owe the company some money?"

"WHAT??"

"Well, apparently they claim you were working at reduced productivity and hours for the last two years..."

"Yes! While I was helping you!"

" ... and that this cost them $100,000 in lost wages and productivity ... and since you signed it, basically you agreed to their position."

Janice showed me my signature.

"What does that mean?"

"It means that if you quit, you owe them $100,000, but as long as you stay, you can work it off."

"So ... we just pay off the debt, and then I can quit?"

"WE?" Janice looked at me with an icy stare, "you got yourself into this, and you'll have to get yourself out of it."

"But ... I was only doing it to help you..."

Janice put the papers aside and turned towards me.

"Paul ... or should I say Pamela?" She giggled for a second, but then continued. "Pamela, I think that somewhere, deep inside your subconscious, this is what you want. You want to be trapped. You want to be forced to labor in a menial secretary position being at 'Miss Peterson's' beck and call."

"No ... no, I don't!"

"Yes, you must. Why else would you sign all these documents? Why else would you willingly put yourself into such a financially subservient position? Why else would you maneuver yourself into such an inescapable trap?"

"But Janice..." My breath was coming out in gasps and tears began to drip down my cheeks.

Janice reached over and pulled me into a hug. After a second, she reached down and put a hand on my penis.

"What's this?" she asked. My penis was hard.

"I don't know..." I said, sniffling.

"Why Pamela, you're hard! Do you find this exciting?"

"No..."

Janice started stroking me. Her fingers, through the nightgown and the lacy, nylon panties, felt amazing, and, despite myself, I began to moan in pleasure.

"Pamela," she said, "I certainly believe that you do find this exciting. It's true, isn't it? You want this, don't you?"

"Please, Janice," I struggled weakly to get away, but she held me firm and continued stroking. I felt my willpower gradually slip away as I submitted to her ministrations.

"I thought so. You get a secret thrill from being trapped in the clutches of a female who controls you, don't you?"

All I could do is whimper, as Janice reached around me with her free hand and began to lightly pinch and tweak my nipples through the nightgown.

"Well, since it appears that that is the case, I do not intend to help you get out of it. You are just going to have to submit ... submit to your new job and become a smiling, obedient, secretary for Rachael, and do what she wants, and wear what she wants."

I was so hard! My heart was pounding as I felt completely trapped, like a fly in a web. A poor animal, caught in the clutches of these dominant women ... forced to do their bidding ... forced to submit to their every desire...

"Cum for me, Pamela," Janice whispered, "cum for me and seal your fate. Because if you cum, then I'll know that this is what you really want."

"Nnnnnnhhh!" I renewed my struggles, and tried to think of something non-sexual. But it was hopeless. Janice had me tightly in her arms, and her assault on my hard penis and sensitive nipples continued, causing tingles to charge through my body.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.