Lady Janice of Sterling - Cover

Lady Janice of Sterling

May be copied by anyone for any purpose whatsoever

Chapter 22: I go back to work

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22: I go back to work - What would you really do if you had a mind control drug? Paul uses it on his wife, so that she'll become more dominant and more interested in having him dress up in women's underwear. But then things go further than he expected, and then A LOT further. And when Paul's best friend Jack gets involved, Paul begins to feel more and more trapped by circumstances beyond his control...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Mind Control   TransGender   CrossDressing   Wimp Husband   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

"Janice, I can't wear this!" I said, with a whimper.

Janice had just showed me my outfit for the day. It was a two-piece dress suit, cherry red, 100% polyester, acetate lining, with a skirt that came to just below the knee. And what was worse is that it came with a white nylon, button-up, blouse with wide floppy lapels.

"But this is your 'secretary uniform, '" Janice said, with a giggle. "You'll look just like an extra in 'Working Girl.'"

"But Janice!" I said, exasperated, "I ... I just can't! What will everyone at the office think? That I'm some kind of sissy? My career will be ruined."

"Rachael said it was okay."

"What??"

"I talked to Rachael the other day. She said that I could dress you however ever I wanted, and that it would be okay with her. Your job wouldn't be in any danger because of it. Or rather, I should say that your job wouldn't be in any more danger because of it."

"But..."

"But what?"

"I just can't..."

"Listen carefully," Janice said, stepping up closer and putting both her arms around me. "Thinking about you wearing women's clothing all day long is making me very horny..."

My heart skipped a beat as I heard that. I looked her in the eyes.

"And you know what that means, don't you?" she continued. "That's right. It means that I get wet ... you know ... down there, between my legs."

I unconsciously looked down to her crotch, and began to salivate.

"I know you love to taste me," she said, whispering it directly into my ear -- directly into my soul. "So, don't you want me to be as horny as possible? Don't you want to wear your 'secretary uniform' for me?"

"I don't know..."

"Here ... let me give you a taste to spur your memory..." Janice reached beneath her skirt and into her panties, ran a finger between her pussy lips, and then brought it back out again. It was wet and glistening.

I looked at the finger, desperately wanting a taste. I licked my lips and then moved to kiss it.

"Uhn uh!" she said, pulling her hand away. "First, you have to agree to wear your secretary suit for today. Do you agree?"

By now, I could think of nothing but tasting her sex juices. What was happening to me?? My internal objections which had been loud and clear just a second ago were fading... 'taste her juices and do what she wants... ' that's all I could think.

"No..." I said, but my defenses were weakening.

"Maybe I should give you a smell?" Janice held her wet finger underneath my nose.

I began breathing though my mouth. Somehow, I knew what would happen if the scent of her sex should enter my body...

"I'll have none of that!" Janice clamped a hand over my mouth, holding my head tight to her chest. She placed her wet finger right next to my nose.

"Mmmmph!" I said, struggling in her arms, trying to break free.

But she held firm, overpowering me ... or maybe I wanted to submit? Finally, I gave up and started breathing through my nose.

"Mmmmmmm..." I closed my eyes and just melted. A warmth suffused itself through my mind.

I reached up and pulled Janice's hand away from my mouth.

"Yes..." I said, softly.

"Yes, what?" Janice said.

"Yes, I'll wear what you want."

"And what do you want to wear?" she teased.

"I'll wear the red dress suit you picked out," I said, "this ... uh ... my..." my cock was fully hard now, "my 'secretary uniform'."

"That's a good girl," Janice said, as she lowered her finger to my lips.

And as I licked her finger clean, I felt a pleasing tingle run through my body. 'That's strange, ' I thought to myself. 'It feels just like the tingle I felt in my dream last night... '


"Paul, could you come in my office?" Rachael said through the intercom.

I pressed the button, "Sure, Rachael, I'll be right there."

I got up from the swivel chair in my new cubicle and smoothed out my dress.

I had been moved to a cubicle right outside Rachael's office. My career as an IT specialist was now on it's last legs, if there was any chance left at all.

That morning I showed up as normal, scared to death being in public for the first time dressed in a skirt.

And not just a skirt. Janice had made me wear my breast forms, a lacy top bra which you could just see through the nylon blouse, red matching pumps with two inch heels, and pantyhose. "Pantyhose for work," she said, "let's save the garters and stockings for special occasions. Besides," she added, "the control top really helps keep you nice and smooth down there."

And a half slip. Did I mention the slip? Smooth, satiny nylon with lace trim. It was just a half inch (1cm) shorter than the skirt. "Be careful," Janice said, "you better check on it frequently, or for sure someone is going to tell you 'your slip is showing'."

But not only clothes. Since the shopping trip at the mall, this was the first time I had worn full makeup outside the house - and certainly the first time at work. "And you better check your face at least once an hour!" Janice said, sternly. "I'm going to call and check up on you."

And accessories: Earrings, a new gold necklace, a gold bracelet, and a handbag! I had never used a handbag before. Janice had stocked it with a spare pair of underwear ("in case yours get soiled during the day"), tampons ("because you never know", she giggled), a new pink wallet, powder, blush, eyeliner, lip liner, lip stick, eyebrow pencil, and a pack of gum ("because all good secretaries chew gum to maintain their concentration").

And then Janice drove me to work.

"I can drive myself," I protested. "Even in these heels..."

"Nonsense!" Janice said. "All good secretaries are either driven to work by their spouse, or they take the bus. Now I'll drive you to work this week, but next week you'll have to start taking the bus."

"TAKE THE BUS?" I cried out.

"Certainly. After all, how will you be able to afford a car on your minimal salary?"

"But I'm not going to become a secretary!" I said, frustrated. "This is not for real. I'm going to get my old job back!"

"Well ... we'll see," was all Janice would say. "In the mean time, give me your car keys. I'll keep them safe for you."

And as I turned over my keys I realized that any lingering hope I had for escaping from Janice's plans for me was fast disappearing.


Any doubts that I could pass in the office were eased when I stumbled into my old office -- only to find my replacement, Daniel, sitting at my old desk.

"Oh hello there," he said. "May I help you? Do you have a problem with your computer?"

"Uh..." I stammered, flustered, totally taken aback. "But this is my..."

"Yes?" he said, with an eyebrow arched.

"Nothing," I muttered. "I'm sorry ... I must have gotten lost."

"Well here!" Daniel jumped up from his chair, "let me help you find your way. This office can be a real maze sometimes ... and someone as beautiful as you? I'd love to know where you sit."

WAS HE FLIRTING WITH ME???

"NO!" I nearly shouted, "Ah ... I mean, no thanks. I just realized where I went wrong. Thank you, though."

And I beat a hasty retreat from my old office and went to see Rachael.

Rachael explained that while I was out, my office had been reassigned. Since I was no longer doing the job of an IT manager, Rachael said, reasonably, there was no reason for me to have that space. Besides, she wanted me to be closer to her, so I could be more available -- as her assistant.

But this wouldn't stand! This couldn't stand! It was time to go in and tell Rachael that either I got my old job back, or I was going to quit.

And so I checked my makeup one last time, adjusted my bra strap, and then walked resolutely into her office.


"Paul, have a seat," Rachael said. She was sitting at the small table she kept in the office. On top of the table were a series of forms with "Sign Here" stickers attached.

"What..." I stammered, "what's this, Rachael?"

"You've been fired, Paul."

I burst into tears.

"Oh, hey there ... hey ... shhhhh..." Rachael scooted her chair closer to me and put a hand on my shoulder, squeezing and rubbing it gently. "It's okay..."

"I'm so sorry..." I sobbed, "But ... I ... Janice ... I mean, it took so long for her..."

"Hey there, I perfectly understand, you poor thing. But we just couldn't wait any longer for you ... you understand that, don't you?"

"I... (hiccup) guess..."

"Now, here, blow your nose..." Rachael handed me a tissue.

"But what's going to become of me??" I wailed, dissolving into fresh tears. Tears dropped wetly on my blouse, exposing the lace bra underneath, and on my skirt, making little round dark-red spots.

"Now, hush there. Everything is not lost. I have some good news too, do you want to hear the good news?"

I blew my nose and looked up at her, hopefully. "Good news?" my voice quivered as I said it.

"Yes! I have forms here to hire you back, full time!"

"Hire me back? Full time?"

"Yes! And all you have to do is sign here," Rachael pointed, "here, and here."

I looked at the forms. Under job title and duties it said 'see attachments'.

"But..." I said, "where are the attachments? What's my job going to be?"

Rachael took a deep breath before speaking. "You will be my secretary," she said, "I'm sorry, but that's the only way I could arrange it."

"NO!" I said, standing up abruptly, suddenly angry. "I won't! I still have skills, I spent all those years studying IT, I'm not going to just let go of my career!"

"Paul, do you know what has happened since you've been working as my assistant?"

"No..."

"A new version of our main OS has been released! And it's got new directory services. And now, company policy says that everyone who works in IT must be certified, and you missed all of the certification classes."

"Really?"

"Yes! You are falling behind, Paul. It doesn't take long, these days."

"I don't care. I'll go back to school for a refresher if I have to. But I'm leaving."

"Paul..."

"I'm sorry Rachael, I think you are a great boss and you've done a lot for me, but I just can't let my whole life..."

"Slave Pamela," Rachael said, interrupting me.

"What ... what did you say?" I asked, incredulous. Had Janice told her to call me this??

"I said... 'Slave Pamela of Laurel.'"

(blink)

And the next thing I knew, I was sitting down with a pen in my hand.

" ... and so your duties are spelled out in the main attachment here. You will be my secretary with all of the standard duties that entails, I will have sole responsibility for your performance and you can be fired at any time for any reason whatsoever..."

"I'm sorry..." I said, interrupting her.

"It means that I can fire you at any time ... standard language," Rachael said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.