Lady Janice of Sterling - Cover

Lady Janice of Sterling

May be copied by anyone for any purpose whatsoever

Chapter 20: I run away

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: I run away - What would you really do if you had a mind control drug? Paul uses it on his wife, so that she'll become more dominant and more interested in having him dress up in women's underwear. But then things go further than he expected, and then A LOT further. And when Paul's best friend Jack gets involved, Paul begins to feel more and more trapped by circumstances beyond his control...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Mind Control   TransGender   CrossDressing   Wimp Husband   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

"Jack, thank god you're home. Janice and I have had a fight. Can I spend the night?"

I was standing on the front steps outside Jack's row house. He was standing in the open door, in a robe, looking at me, blurry eyed.

"Geez, Paul. It's what, 2 am?"

"I'm sorry..."

Jack stepped aside. "Hey, no problem, come on in. Let me get you a cup of tea."

"Oh, no thanks," I stepped inside and put my bag down on the floor.

"No, I insist," Jack said, going to the kitchen.

It had been a rough night. After being manipulated by Janice into giving my life away, I just got up and left. The orgasm had turned out to be a blessing, because it cleared my head. What was I doing? Giving up my career? All that money my parents spent to put me through college? All those years working to become an IT manager?

I went to sit on the couch exhausted. Originally, I was going to just sleep in the car, but then a cop tapped on the window and told me to 'move along!'. Embarrassed, I realized I was still dressed in the cum-stained cocktail dress. I quickly drove somewhere else, changed into my old (men's) clothing - the ones I had hid in the car - and then drove over to Jack's place.

"Here you go," Jack said, handing me the tea.

I took a sip. "Hmmm, strange flavor," I said. "What kind is it?"

"Oh, some relaxing, 'sleepy time' blend, I don't know. Drink up."

I took a long drink. It was only barely warm, so it was easy to drink.

Jack sank down into a chair opposite me. "So, do you want to talk about it?" he asked.

"Oh, god ... I don't even know where to begin."

"Why not start from the beginning?"

I considered it. But I couldn't begin at the beginning, after all, Jack would then remember about the mind-control drug, and he might then not be able to pass his lie detector tests.

"I can't do that, Jack."

"Why not?"

Why was I suddenly so sleepy? My eyes closed for a second, as my head fell to my chest.

"Why not?" Jack asked again.

I jolted up. "Why not what?"

"I can't," I said ... my mind was so foggy, why was that? "because..."

"You mean, because the beginning starts with my mind control drug?"

"What ... huh?" I said, barely understanding him. I closed my eyes again, my brain too fuzzy to think straight.

"Ever wonder what really happened to that second dose?" Jack said.

But wait ... I tried to think ... something was wrong. Jack wasn't supposed to know about the mind control drug ... but why not? Oh, right ... because he made himself forget ... And what was that about the second dose?

"But ... you're not supposed to ... second dose..." I mumbled.

"Shhhh, it's Okay, Paul. Go to sleep." Jack said, gently.

"Okay..."


"Ack!" I sat up, startled.

Sunlight was streaming in the windows of Jack's living room. Through blurry eyes I looked at my watch.

10:30 am.

Shit. I was late for work.

I looked around. Why was I here? I thought back to last night. There had been something last night ... I must have left home ... for some reason or other...

I held my head in my hands. Oh my god I had a headache.

Did Janice and I have a fight? I remember cooking dinner for her ... I think I remember that we talked on the sofa ... but what did we talk about?

Damn. It was like I had a mental block. I stretched and walked to the kitchen to fetch something to drink.

There was a note on the refrigerator.

Paul:

Thought you needed to sleep. Janice called. She's sorry and wants you home. Stay here as long as you like, but please give this card to Janice the next time you see her.

Thanks, Jack

Underneath a refrigerator magnet was a sealed envelope addressed to "Janice". It looked like it contained thank-you card of some sort. I took it down and put it in my pocket.


"Oh hi, Paul," Rachael said, answering the phone. I had called work to tell them I'd be late. "How're you feeling?" she asked.

"A little woozy ... but I'm coming to work. Sorry I didn't call earlier, but I overslept."

"Oh no you don't!" Rachael said, sternly. "Janice called and said you were out sick, and we don't want you in here spreading germs around the office."

"But really, I'm fine."

"Stay home. Get better. See you tomorrow."

And so, brushing aside my protestations, Rachael hung up.

So now what?

I looked around Jack's apartment. "My god, he's a slob," I thought to myself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.