Lady Janice of Sterling - Cover

Lady Janice of Sterling

May be copied by anyone for any purpose whatsoever

Chapter 11: More Submission and Lingerie

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: More Submission and Lingerie - What would you really do if you had a mind control drug? Paul uses it on his wife, so that she'll become more dominant and more interested in having him dress up in women's underwear. But then things go further than he expected, and then A LOT further. And when Paul's best friend Jack gets involved, Paul begins to feel more and more trapped by circumstances beyond his control...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Mind Control   TransGender   CrossDressing   Wimp Husband   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Dinner was almost done by the time Janice stepped in the front door.

Normally I don't cook, but Janice had called earlier that day. "I'm going to be out late shopping," she said, "so I want you to make dinner tonight. OK?"

"But..." I started.

"No buts," she cut me off. "I'll be home by 8 o'clock and I expect it to be ready. Thank you!"

And the phone went dead.

And so, that evening I stopped on the way home from work, bought enough ingredients for a simple meal of chicken and vegetables.

"Honey, I'm home!" she called out as she stepped in the door. "And look at all the things I bought you!" She dropped four large shopping bags full of feminine garments to the floor.

"Wow," I said, "you've been busy!" I stepped close to her and leaned in for a traditional 'welcome home' kiss.

But Janice turned her head away at the last second and pushed me away.

"New tradition," she said, "one more suitable for your new status."

"What's that?" I asked, worried.

"On your knees," she said, imperiously.

Hesitantly, I dropped to my knees before her.

Janice raised the hem of her short skirt. She was wearing stockings and garters, I realized. When had she started to do that? "Now, give me your kiss, right here!" Janice pointed to the crotch of her panties which bulged slightly over her pubic mound.

What could I do? I held her hips gently, nestled my nose and lips into her snatch, and gave her a firm kiss.

"And don't forget to take a good sniff," she said. "Remember, I want you to become addicted to me."

And then I did take a deep smell -- rank! She must not have changed her panties after this morning, when she had masturbated on my face.

"Good boy!" she said, giving me a pat on the head. "Now go serve dinner while I put your new clothes away."


I spent a lot of time that evening with my nose in her pussy.

After dinner, Janice - still wearing her business suit with the same panties and stockings - and I moved to the living room where we would typically watch some TV while eating dessert.

"No, no," she said, shooing me off the couch. "I sit on the couch now, and you sit here," Janice pointed to the floor in front of her and between her legs.

Shocked, I did as instructed.

Janice scooted her ass forward, and spread her legs slightly. "And, of course, place your face in my crotch, and breath through your nose. Smell my most intimate smells, Paul."

"But..." I said as I got into position. Janice was towering over me, it was a very commanding position, and her warm legs surrounded my head. "I won't be able to eat dessert!" I complained.

"More for me!" Janice said, gleefully. "But in the future, you should make only a single dessert, okay? No more dessert for you. Now, just be a quiet hubby and smell my pussy. That's a good boy."

Janice flipped through the channels and found something she liked. Meanwhile, I stayed obediently on my knees, my head between her legs, my face pressed up against her panty crotch, breathing her smells of stale sexual secretions, sweat, and urine.

"You can play with your nipples, if you'd like," Janice said, gently tousling my hair. "Just don't touch your penis, okay?"

"Okay."


When it was finally time for bed, Janice pushed me away.

"Would you be a dear and do the dishes?" she asked, nicely, "and then meet me in the bedroom?"

Smiling, I readily agreed. An hour of playing with my nipples while inhaling my wife's most private smells had made me incredibly horny, and therefore quite pliable and willing.

After the dishes, I got ready for bed. I wasn't sure what I should wear to bed, after all, it was just this morning that she had made the "bra's forever" edict.

After oscillating back and forth, I decided it was best to leave my bra on. Janice was already relaxing in bed with a book. My penis was rock hard -- as it had been all night.

My breath caught in my throat when I saw her: she was wearing the most stunning long satin nightgown that I had ever seen. The color was a deep, deep red and it was very elegant -- no lace or frills, just classic and beautiful.

"Come here," she said and patted the bed in front of here. I walked over and sat down.

Janice unhooked my bra and took it off. "Oh, poor baby," she said as she inspected the results of my waxing earlier this afternoon. My chest and back were covered with hundreds of little red dots.

"Let me help," she said, taking some moisturizer and gently spreading it over the affected areas. "You've been so good to me," she said, "I've been such a demanding bitch -- I don't know what's gotten into me! But thank you."

Janice gave me a warm hug and kiss.

"And now, as your reward, I have this for you," Janice reached under the covers and pulled out a box.

"What's this?" I opened the box. "A slip?"

"No, silly, it's a babydoll nightie. Remember how I said that you will need to have your breasts covered at all times?"

"Even while sleeping?"

"Yes, even while sleeping."

I pulled it out. It was beautiful, made of a light nylon/crepe fabric in light pink. It was trimmed with lace and satin -- and was several degrees more 'girly' than Janice's elegant nightgown.

"But I thought babydoll nighties were, you know, sheer, with fur trim ... you know?"

Janice rolled her eyes, "Oh, you mean slut wear? Well, I could get you that, would you like that?"

"No! I didn't mean that..."

Wait a second! I thought furiously to myself. I should be refusing to wear nightgowns at all, but instead I was arguing about what type to wear??

"And look!" She almost squealed with delight, "it comes with a matching panty!" She pulled it out. "It took me a while to find a panty with a fuller cut -- most of them were more like thongs..."

"Listen, Janice ... sweetie ... I don't know ... I mean..."

Janice muffled my protestations with a kiss. A deep, soul-searching kiss with the babydoll nightie trapped between us.

Janice gently broke off the kiss. "It's a present," she explained, "Won't you at least try it on, to see how it feels?"

"Uh..." I held the silky nylon crepe fabric in my hands. It did feel fantastic. "Sure..." I finally admitted, as my sex drive took control.

I finished undressing (discarding my 'every day' panties and bra in the hamper) and turned to Janice.

She was holding the babydoll, ready to be put on. I sighed and held out my arms. Janice slipped the nightie up my arms, then over my head.

As it floated down over my body, Janice smoothed the fabric down over my body. Her touch was electric, causing my skin to tingle with a delightful shiver.

"Well?" She looked at me, questioningly.

I made a face and then stuck my tongue out at her. "OK, I admit it. It feels wonderful."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.