Lady Janice of Sterling
Chapter 6: Lady Janice of Sterling - Again

May be copied by anyone for any purpose whatsoever

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Lady Janice of Sterling - Again - What would you really do if you had a mind control drug? Paul uses it on his wife, so that she'll become more dominant and more interested in having him dress up in women's underwear. But then things go further than he expected, and then A LOT further. And when Paul's best friend Jack gets involved, Paul begins to feel more and more trapped by circumstances beyond his control...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Mind Control   TransGender   CrossDressing   Wimp Husband   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

This time I decided to wait until we were getting ready for bed. I figured that Janice might then be able to act on the suggestions right away (I hoped!).

"Janice?"

"Yes, Paul?"

"Lady Janice?"

She grinned. "Ooh, I like that. I may have to ask you to start calling me that all the time!"

I punched her playfully in the arm and then tried again.

"Lady Janice of Sterling?"

Janice froze, and then after a second began her recitation:

I want Paul to be more feminine. I get horny when he is more feminine. The more feminine he is, the more dominant I become.

Janice remained motionless, her eyes closed.

"Janice?" I asked tentatively.

She shook her head. "Wow, I must be more tired than I thought. I was totally zoned. I better get some sleep."

And with that, Janice snuggled under the covers and turned out the light.

In the dark I just sat there, staring at her. 'Fuck! What just happened?' I wondered, 'did it work, or didn't it?'


Two days later and nothing had changed. I was beginning to think that the drug had worn off, or that Janice's mind was no longer responding to the subliminal commands.

With a sigh, I opened up my dresser drawer.

"Honey?" I called out. "I'm out of underwear."

"I'm sorry," she said. "I haven't had time to do laundry."

"What do you mean? You did laundry just yesterday."

"That was ordinary laundry," she pointed out. "I have to do your underwear in a special load - with cold water, or it will harm the fabric."

"But then ... what do I wear to work today?"

"Here," she held out a pair of nylon and lace panties. The fabric was a shimmery burgundy color. "Wear mine. Just until I have time to wash yours."

I caught my breath. Maybe the mind control command had worked!

"No," I demurred, "I don't think I could wear that to work."

"Why not?"

"Well, the lace would itch ... and it just wouldn't feel right, I don't think. Maybe I could just wear a dirty pair of my own briefs?"

"Ewww, no! Just wear this. Don't be such a sissy."

"I don't know..." I whined.

"Listen!" she said sharply. "I don't want to have to punish you."

"Punish me?"

"Right, just do as you're told and put this on."

I stood there for a second, breathing heavily, my penis growing hard. The mind control command had definitely worked. Janice had never been this demanding before.

"Alright," I finally gave in and accepted the panties from Janice, "but just this once." As I slid them on, I felt the lace and nylon send electric tingles up my spine.

Janice stepped forward and stroked a finger down the length of my hardening penis. "Looks like you're enjoying this," she observed.

"Well ... they are kinda sexy," I admitted.

"Oh I totally agree," Janice said, stepping closer and slipping a finger into the waistband of the panties. "Just think of what you're wearing, and think of how the crotch of these panties were just recently cupping my own pussy, and how they were once nestled between my own ass cheeks."

Her descriptions made my cock grow fully erect. I could feel my heart thumping.

"If it were any other man," Janice said, "I ... well I don't think I'd like it. But somehow, with you it's incredibly sexy, and ... and I'm sooo horny." She closed her eyes for a second, feelings of pleasure obviously flowing through her.

"Lets..." I nodded towards the bed.

"I can't!" she pouted and stomped her foot. "I have an early staff meeting ... But after we get home from work?"

"Oh, absolutely," I replied, huskily. "I'll be thinking of you all day long, as I feel them caressing me."

"Hmmmmm ... yes," Janice purred, gently outlining the lace along the waistband. "And I'll be thinking of you all day, too. Walking around in those very feminine, lacy panties..." She gave me a smoldering kiss. "I can't wait until tonight!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.