Lady Janice of Sterling - Cover

Lady Janice of Sterling

May be copied by anyone for any purpose whatsoever

Chapter 3: Initial Results

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Initial Results - What would you really do if you had a mind control drug? Paul uses it on his wife, so that she'll become more dominant and more interested in having him dress up in women's underwear. But then things go further than he expected, and then A LOT further. And when Paul's best friend Jack gets involved, Paul begins to feel more and more trapped by circumstances beyond his control...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Mind Control   TransGender   CrossDressing   Wimp Husband   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

After our session, Janice never really 'snapped out of it.' Instead she remained in a sleepy fog, and readily agreed to my suggestion that we should go to bed early. Once in bed, she quickly fell asleep.

When I opened my eyes the next morning, I saw her ... wide awake and watching me.

"Hey sleepyhead," she said.

"Hi..." I responded. "How are you feeling this morning?" I asked, tentatively.

A smile lit up her face. "I feel great! It's the weirdest thing ... but I feel like this huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders. I feel like a whole new person!"

A wave of relief washed over me. She was back to normal!

Janice snuggled up close to me and put her head on my shoulder.

"It's really strange," she continued, "I know that I've been depressed and sulky, but now I don't remember why."

"Well..." I started to say.

"Shush!" Janice a finger on my lips. "I don't want to know. My subconscious has blocked it out. I guess I've just decided to move on."

I looked at Janice with tears in my eyes. Tears of joy! "Janice, I love you!" I blurted out. My love for her flooded back into me full force, washing over me like a tidal wave.

Now Janice was crying too, "Oh honey, I love you too! I'm so sorry I've been so mean to you!"

And just then, Janice's hand stroked over my cock. Our eyes locked for just an instant ... and then we began frantically pulling at each other's clothing. When she pulled down my briefs, my penis sprung forth -- rock hard. I pulled her panties down and felt between her legs -- she was already wet. She pulled me on top of her, reached down to position my penis, and then roughly pulled me deep inside.

"Oh my god, yes!" she shouted, grasping my head by the hair and pulling my mouth to hers. We kissed with true passion for the first time in months. Her tongue thrust out and intertwined with mine.

And in that next instant, months of sexual frustration were gloriously satisfied.


And so our lives returned to normal.

It was like a miracle, really. One day she was planning to divorce me, and the next day we were young lovers again.

And it was wonderful. We were lovers again!

And Janice was more ebullient and bubbly than ever. How I had missed her laugh these last 12 months!

"Is that a new suit?" I asked her one morning, as we both dressed for work.

"Yes, do you like it?" She twirled around. She was wearing an elegantly tailored short suit skirt. The jacket had a plunging neckline which showed some cleavage, and the skirt was several inches above the knee.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.