Lady Janice of Sterling - Cover

Lady Janice of Sterling

May be copied by anyone for any purpose whatsoever

Chapter 2: The Mind Control Session

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Mind Control Session - What would you really do if you had a mind control drug? Paul uses it on his wife, so that she'll become more dominant and more interested in having him dress up in women's underwear. But then things go further than he expected, and then A LOT further. And when Paul's best friend Jack gets involved, Paul begins to feel more and more trapped by circumstances beyond his control...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Mind Control   TransGender   CrossDressing   Wimp Husband   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

"Janice?" I touched Janice lightly on the arm. It was Friday night and we were both sitting at the dinner table. I had mixed the drug into a small glass of ice tea which Janice had just drunk.

"Yes, Paul?" she asked, sleepily.

The drug was taking hold. Janice closed her eyes and leaned back against the dining room chair.

It was time to execute Step One of the plan. Jack had explained everything in great detail the night before.

"STEP ONE:" he had said. "Under the influence of the drug, people will tell the truth."

I gently put a hand on Janice's arm. "How healthy is our marriage?" I asked.

"Very bad," she said, her eyes still closed.

"Why?"

Janice sighed. "I can't stop thinking about you dressed up in women's clothing. You used to be so strong and dependable. But now you seem so weak and pathetic. I feel like I can't depend on you anymore."

"Janice, how long will our marriage last?"

"Another one or two months."

I caught my breath. "Why so short?"

"I've contacted a divorce lawyer and she's drawing up papers."

I gulped. That settled it. There was no turning back now.

"STEP TWO:" Jack had continued. "Use the drug to erase memories. If you fucked up something in the past," he said, "then use the drug to erase it!"

Jack, knowing that I could be a real jerk sometimes, had thought that Step Two would be the most useful. Now to implement.

"Janice?" I asked, gently.

"Yes?"

"First, I want you to imagine a box. Can you imagine a box for me?"

"Yes," she tilted her head up and I could see her holding a mental picture.

"Excellent. Now, I want you to think of your memories -- the memories you hold in your head -- as physical objects floating through space, each one like a small marble. Can you do that for me?"

This took a while. "Okay," she said, finally.

"Very good. Now, remember that these memories are merely marbles floating through space. You can grasp them and manipulate them without being affected by them. Okay?"

"Okay," Janice was beginning to sway slightly. The drug had reached it's full power.

"Now Janice, I want you to locate the memory where I told you that I like to wear women's underwear. Can you find that memory?"

"Yes, here it is," Janice said, and to my astonishment, she held up her hand as if she were holding a real marble out to show to me.

"Excellent, Janice. Now, I want you to open the lid on the box, and put that memory into the box."

Janice opened an imaginary a box in the air and placed her marble into it.

"Very good! Now, Janice, I want you to find any other memory that you have of us fighting over the last six months. When you have found each memory, I want you to place it in the box."

As if in a dream, Janice reached out her hands and began plucking memories from the air, placing each one into her imaginary box. After a few minutes, she stopped.

"Are you done? Janice?"

"Yes."

"How many memories are in the box?"

"Forty three."

Holy cow! I was floored. Had we really fought that much?"

"Now Janice, this is the most important part. I want you to close the lid on the box."

"OK."

"Is the box sealed?"

"Yes"

"Now I want you to imagine a door. This is the door to the outside. OK? Now, open the door, throw the box outside and watch as the box is carried far, far away. When the box has disappeared, close the door."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.