It Was Going to Be a Great Night! - Cover

It Was Going to Be a Great Night!

Copyright© 2008 by Nick and The Ghost

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - It was going to be a great night. I'd been working long hours and had sealed a deal that would almost guarantee me my promotion. I'd planned a poker night with the lads and my wife, Sara, and Graham's wife, Rachel, had sportingly agreed to play hostesses for the evening. They had even told Graham and me that they would dress accordingly for the occasion.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

The next morning, after I had fucked Rachel several times, I lay back, staring up at the ceiling. Our bedroom was right above me and I listened to Sara moan again and again as her body was used like a sex doll by my four, so called, mates. My trance was broken by Rachel moving to the foot of the stairs. Once there she turned and gave me an evil grin before ascending the stairs. She beckoned me to follow and I got up wearily to follow.

Rachel made me wait outside our bedroom door as she went inside to stir things up. "Wow! Well done boys," I heard her say. "What do you think, Trevor, is the slut knocked up yet?"

"Jesus," Trevor replied, "if she isn't by now, then she never will be!"

I had listened to Sara's groans far longer than I should have and, with purpose and anger, stormed into my bedroom. As I angrily stepped in to put an end to their sick game, all four lads grabbed me and wrestled me to my knees. There was lots of swearing on my part but four against one was beyond my ability to handle and I again became a spectator to my wife's ordeal.

All the lads laughed and my gut twisted with a sickness that I had never felt before. Rachel got onto the bed and pinned Sara's arms to the bed as she lowered her pussy onto Sara's worn out mouth. "Mmmm, can you taste your husband's cum dripping from my pussy?" Rachel taunted, proceeding to work herself against Sara's mouth. Sara started to become more aware of her surroundings and began to struggle.

Sara struggled even more when Rachel said, "James was an excellent pussy-eater, wasn't he?" Sara's eyes widened in horror as the penny dropped. I presumed that James was the ex-boyfriend Rachel had spoken of earlier. Rachel's tone got louder and harsher as she said, "What? You didn't think I knew? You slut! And now, after all these years, I finally get what I've been waiting for. This is the best bit, Sara, revenge."

Having cum on Sara's mouth, Rachel get off her face and sat on the bed. Sara started apologising and stammering lots of questions. "How did you know? ... Did he tell you? ... All these years and you said nothing? ... You tricked us? ... How could you?"

"Oh shut up, Sara!" Rachel sneered. "How could I? ... How could you? ... Well, this is just the beginning. I have a great porn movie which shows what a slut you are. And, with the help of Pete, Simon and Jon I have gathered evidence that you and Nick have been very naughty with your positions of power within the companies you work for."

Rachel went on to explain, in detail, what looked to be an airtight setup of the two of us.

She had tricked us with precision and great planning. It had all worked out perfectly for her. I had questions that were not answered straight away but, at the top of my list, I wanted to know if Graham was in on it, was he aware of the plan? However, I was not in the position or frame of mind to ask at the time.

In a cold tone, Rachel repeated that she was only just getting started with Sara and stated that she had not decided what my role was to be in all of this. She said that she would call us in a day or two and give us some more demands to follow. I don't know if anything else was said as I was struck over the head by someone.

When I awoke Sara was lying on the bed still handcuffed and, as I surveyed the room and helped Sara out of her restraint's, it appeared that our nightmare had ended and we were alone again. I held Sara as she sobbed, "I'm sorry," over and over again.

We held each other and didn't say anything for an hour then as my strength returned I scooped her up and took her towards the bathroom. I ran a bath and cleaned us both up the best that I could. Then I carried her to the spare room, lay her down and we both eventually, without words, fell asleep in each others arms.

I woke up around eleven at night after sleeping all day. I looked at Sara who was still soundly asleep and watched her for a moment, it was not a restful sleep she was having. As I lay thinking about the entire history of our friendship with Graham and Rachel, the situation and all possible scenarios leading to last night's events, I stared at Sara and began to wonder if it was all my fault for making that silly bet. But, I reasoned, someone like Rachel who had the patience and cunning that she had shown, would probably have found a way regardless. I guessed our situations were inevitable.

You don't question your friend's trust when you have known each other long, do you?

I got up and crept out of the bedroom, making as little noise as possible as I set about tidying up the house. I felt that, since Sara was getting the rough end of the stick, the least I could do was to not let her see the mess our home was in. I wanted to get everything looking normal, or as normal as things could be under the circumstances. I checked in on her from time to time just to make sure she was okay. I sat down after completing my clean up, poured myself a large measure of whisky and thought over the situation again until I dropped off to sleep in my chair.

Disturbingly, as I lay asleep, my dreams turned back the clock and I relived them over again, feeling more turned on than disgusted as each one took Sara on the couch. The look of lust and desire that appeared on her face, how hot I thought the whole situation was during the early stages. Then going further back to a conversation Sara and I had in the past about pregnancy and how she was dead-set against abortion. My dream, uncontrollable and unusual to say the least, skipped back and forth over the events of the last couple of days before darting forward to a vision of the future. I saw Sara playing with our son. I don't know how I knew it, but I knew, even before he turned to smile at me, that he looked just like Trevor. I woke up and, again, stared at the ceiling, trying to shake that image from my mind.

I loved Sara so much and I just wanted to pretend it had never happened. As morning broke I gently woke her up with a cup of coffee in hand. "Morning sleepy," I said as I bent down, kissed her on the forehead and smiled a sorry smile.

"Oh Hun," she said, "I'm so sorry..."

"Hush," I whispered soothingly, "we'll talk about it later." She nodded and accepted her coffee and I left her to gather her thoughts and returned downstairs.

Hours passed and a sense of normality slowly returned to our fragile lives. It was over dinner when the subject I had been avoiding finally came up. "Nick, what are we going to do?" Sara asked. "I mean, she's gone mad! We can't let her use that tape or the evidence she's got."

I sat back, thinking deep and long before replying. "At the moment, unless you want that film all over the internet while we're serving time, we'll just have to do as she says and try to come up with a way out of it."

Sara smiled an awkward smile. She let out a deep sigh of resignation and said simply, "Okay."

Although the nightmare wasn't forgotten we got back to normal until Wednesday when Sara rang me on the mobile. "Hi sweetheart, you okay?" I asked trying to keep the tremor out of my voice. My fears surfaced when she told me Rachel had called her.

"She said I have to go to their house straight after work."

"What for?" I asked, I couldn't think of anything else to say.

After a slight pause Sara said, "Well, Jon and Trevor are going to be present and she wants me to attend."

Again my stomach twisted as I asked, "Are you going?"

It was a few seconds later when Sara replied. "I don't have a choice."

I apologised and told her I would wait up. "Don't worry," I added, still trying to keep the tremor out of my voice. "I'll get us out of this somehow."


Sara knew that it wasn't friendship that brought her to park outside Rachel and Graham's house. This time it was something much more sinister and she could only guess how bad it might be for her. She had visited so many times before that it wasn't unusual for a neighbour to had ask her how her day had been. Sara acted normally and made the necessary small talk to get to Rachel's door without raising any suspicion.

Rachel answered and Sara continued to act normal even though the situation was as bizare as it could get. Rachel, however, seeing how composed Sara appeared to be, wanted her to have no doubt about what was going on. As soon as the door was closed she barked out an order that let Sara know just what she was there for. "Bitch, strip! Don't say a word! Leave your clothes at the door and come into the living room."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.