The Diary
Chapter 2: My Two Lovers

Copyright© 2008 by L.H. Leroux

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: My Two Lovers - My first story is called "The Diary". It is a diary of Jessie and her first boyfriend. Jessie is shy, finally getting her first boyfriend in college. Steven is sweet, gentle and an inexperienced as Jessie. Together they discover the joy of first love. But Steven's father is a military General, a man that is used to being obeyed and not questioned. And he sees something in Jessie.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Forward: I told you that I was a new writer, so I am writing this chapter differently from the first. It is more of a story now than a daily diary. I have so many things to tell you since I wrote the last chapter. So many things happened to me, many of them surprising even to me.

Steven and I make out almost every night. I can't remember how many times that I went home, my panties drenched and pushed between my lips. Or poor Steven having to excuse himself to go into the bathroom, sure that his shorts were drenched with his cum. I wanted to taste his cum so bad, to feel his cock in my mouth just like Michael did to me. I was falling in love with Steven, but I lusted for his father. I was becoming more of a woman every day, finally planning Steven's seduction.

His birthday was Friday night, two weeks ago I invited him over to my room on campus for his birthday, paying my roommate dearly to stay away the whole night. It was the Friday before a Monday holiday, so many students went home or away for the holiday. The dorm would be fairly empty, not that I expected us to make a lot of noise. But since I am still a virgin and new at this, I planned for every contingency. Even buying condoms, ribbed for my extra pleasure the box said. Even though the pharmacist was at least seventy, I still couldn't help the blush that covered my face and body when I paid him, my eyes never meeting his.

I had bought food at the restaurant only an hour before, bringing it home, a small microwave would make it hot again for us. Steven arrived on time as usual. I opened the door, wearing a very short skirt and Michael's favorite cashmere sweater for good luck. And for appearances, no bra underneath it, my fingers plucking my nipples to hard points before I opened the door. Before Steven could say anything, I pressed my lips against his and kissed him, our tongues dancing in and out of our mouths as if we hadn't kissed for weeks, never mind just one day. He pulled me against him, my hips instantly going into action, sliding from side to side, rubbing my wet pussy against the hard cock that throbbed in his pants. Tonight was going to be different. His cum wouldn't be in his shorts tonight. It would be my mouth or in one of the condoms I bought today. It was a couple of minutes before we broke the kiss, a student walking down the hallway forcing us inside and closing the door to the outside world.

Our dinner was hurried, Steven sensing the same thing. We ate quickly, the food good, but food was not the basic urge we needed to quench. I bought two cupcakes, candles on one of them serving as the birthday cake. We ate them with the same haste, finally finishing. Steven sat on the edge of the bed, my eyes catching the tent in the front of his pants in spite of us not touching for the last half an hour. I stood up and went to the door, locking it and turning toward Steven. I picked up a large white bow, placing it in my hair. "Happy Birthday, Steven." I saw him look at me, not sure what I was proposing so I helped convince him. I pulled my sweater over my head, my nipples roused to hardened tips as the cashmere swept across them so lightly. I threw the sweater on the chair, standing before Steven in my short skirt, my legs slightly parted. He stood up, moving close to me.

I took his hands, placing them against my naked breasts, arching my back to press them into the hot flesh of his hands. He needed no further help, his fingers plucking at my nipples. Steven had learned over the last couple of weeks what roused the hardness in my nipples, but this was different, naked and exposed. I put my hand on his head until he caught on, leaning over as I gasped in pleasure when his lips curled around one hardened nipple and sucked it deep into his mouth. His tongue lashed out at the trapped nipple, slapping back and forth over it. My pussy gushed with my juices, struggling not to cum from just his mouth. His other hand went to my other bare breast, tugging and pinching the neglected nipple until it was ready for his mouth.

I collapsed onto the bed, my legs no longer able to hold my body up as I was swept up in the pleasure of his mouth. Steven followed me down as he sucked and licked my nipples, his hands squeezing my firm breasts until the tips were almost sore from his fondling. I lay on the bed, my legs spread casually as Steven knelt between them playing with my breasts. He finally stopped, my hands pulling his shirt up and off, my hands running over his chest, feeling the tiny pebbles as my fingers roused his nipples. "Unwrap the rest of your present, Steven." I left no doubt in his mind that my body was his birthday present. His hands fumbled with my skirt, not practiced and experienced as Michael's, but I was patient, though I did clench my thighs as though a cock was already between my legs. He pulled my skirt off, lifting my legs up, not very ladylike, but I cared little for my modesty. For I was soon to be naked in the bright light of my room. I saw him looking at my panties, the tight material clinging to my mound, already a wet spot to give away my shame. I put my legs together high in the air, leaving no doubt what I wanted him to do. He wasted no time, grabbing the waistband of my panties and pulling them up over my hips. I felt the material pull from between my pussy lips and my ass cheeks, Steven sliding them down my legs and off my feet. Even Steven surprised me by taking an ankle in each hand and spreading my legs as he lowered them back down onto the bed. I never felt so open, my body red at the sudden realization that Steven was staring so boldly at my bare sex, my spread legs leaving little to the imagination.

And the surprises continued, Steven lifting my legs until my knees bent, then pushing them out to the side, opening up my pussy lips like a spring flower. The bed beneath me grew wet with my juices, the pungent odor of sex filling the room. He moved between my legs, bending over, shuddering as I felt his hot breath on my sex. I was sure that I had a mini-orgasm if there is such a thing when he licked down one thigh, starting at my knee all the way down, stopping just short of my pussy, hearing him suck in air through his nose as he inhaled my arousal. My head fell back in surrender, my body pitched on the edge as I waited for his next move. What started out as my seduction was now Steven's. His fingers peeled back my pussy lips, blowing into the heated passage, my ass rising up from the bed from the unexpected feel of his breath. He took one swipe with his tongue, racing up between my spread pussy lips, lapping at the soft inner lips. I never felt anything like it before, his tongue moving up so high that he touched my clit before I even realized it. I came. Hard, grabbing his head and rubbing his nose between my pussy lips as I came all over his face, screaming out in pleasure as the orgasm raced through my body. His tongue didn't move, it didn't have to, masturbating his mouth and nose onto my pussy was enough to keep the orgasm going for long minutes. My body finally settled down, Steven rising up from between my legs, the strong smell of my orgasm filling the room. His lips and chin were glistening from my juices. I was humiliated, masturbating on his face like a cheap whore. "I'm sorry," I said sheepishly to him.

"Don't be. I'm not finished yet. I'm sure I can get you to cum again."

He sounded just as demanding as Michael in that one moment. "Take off your clothes," I ordered him. He needed no other encouragement, my eyes following his every movement as he drew his pants down, his cock jutting out the front of his briefs, not boxers like Michael. His cock bobbed free when he pulled his pants down, my mind mentally comparing it to Michael's. It wasn't as thick but just as long. The head was glistening with cum, sure that he prematurely ejaculated once already, doing much better than me, cumming in two seconds. "Turn around," I suggested, not trying to sound too much like an order. He knelt up, his head between my legs, my legs bowing out until the flat plane of my sex was open for his oral assault. I gripped his cock, my hand sliding up and down as though I had been masturbating cocks for years, my fingers tightening as I ran over the head, knowing what pleased Michael, hoping it would please Steven also.

Even though I had just cum, it made little difference, my arousal peeked with the first swipe of his tongue. He lapped up my abundant juices as my hand stroked his cock. I felt him lowering his hips, his cock moving closer to my mouth. Steven was getting more assertive, my mouth opening submissively as he pushed the head into my waiting mouth. I tasted the salty cum, my tongue lapping at it, washing over the head of his cock until it was slick with my spit. He was biting my pussy lips, not hard, more tugging on them with his teeth. I felt a finger between my legs, pressing hard against the virgin opening, feeling the pressure as his finger pushed the hole open. It entered me suddenly, finding my pussy filled with a finger for the first time, gasping just as Steven shoved his hips down, half of his cock shoved into my mouth, silencing my cry of surprise at being impaled for the first time. His tongue worked me over like someone experienced, lapping at my sensitive flesh, biting me just when I didn't expect it, nibbling at my clit as I screamed into my mouthful of cock. And his hips began to pump his cock into my mouth, fucking me like I wanted his cock to do to my pussy. I was torn, wanting him to take my virginity, but also wanting to taste him as he came in my mouth. I figured any boy that would eat my pussy like he did, deserved to have my virginity. I knew Michael would have never done such a thing. It would be too submissive for him to do it. Steven only cared about my pleasure, Michael only his.

It was only a few more minutes, two fingers fucking my virgin pussy, his mouth clamped over my clit, sucking the swollen organ so far into his mouth that I thought it would pull off. His tongue worked on the trapped organ until I came, just as Steven did as though he was waiting for me. I wasn't sure how he could hold out so long, knowing Michael would have cum in my mouth long ago. I felt the rush of cum jetting into my mouth, a different taste then Michael's, though I couldn't describe the difference. I gulped repeatedly, trying hard not to choke as his thick crème dripped slowly into my stomach. Over and over he came in me, not sure where it all came from, hoping he saved some of it for my pussy. He didn't get off of me, his mouth still on my drenched pussy, his shrinking cock still in my mouth, our breathing ragged as we tried to recover from our first mutual orgasm. It came to me suddenly. Michael had never made me cum. Only him, leaving me hanging to go home and masturbate.

Steven started to get off of me, but I turned over onto my side, Steven joining me on his side. I mumbled through the cock that was still in my mouth. "Don't move," as my mouth and tongue went to work on rousing him erect again, wanting to feel his cock in my pussy. I was determined to be fucked before he went home, hopefully a few times if he stayed long enough. I began to imagine both of us sleeping together, waking up to feel a hard cock pushing between my legs, suddenly entering me with the rigid member. It didn't take long for him to get hard, wondering what he was thinking about that got him roused again. I didn't care, only glad that his cock was hard again, proud that my mouth could do such a thing after making him cum only minutes ago.

He pulled away from me, but I wasn't disappointed, moving me onto my back, his hands spreading me open, sliding under my ass to cup my cheeks and pull me up toward him. I felt his cock jerking against my pussy, feeling him move closer, his hands drawing me onto his waiting cock. I felt him enter the tight muscle of my pussy, feeling my virgin hole spreading around his prick. He entered me slowly and gently, his hands guiding me from side to side as he drove his hips forward and back. I felt his cock crawling slowly inside me, reaching deeper as he filled me with his prick. I never felt such a thing before; his hot, pulsating prick jerking in pleasure inside me.

He began to make love to me, his cock sliding in and out gently, clamping my pussy muscles onto his prick, feeling the prick dance from my delightful clenching. I could almost feel every ridge and vein on his cock as they roused me. He was filling me up, his cock withdrawing, my hips moving up as though I was afraid he would take it out and never put it back in me. Then he would push into me, opening up my pussy as his cock buried into my once-virgin passage, feeling my juices lubricating the tight passage. His fingers dug into my ass cheeks as he played me like a fine instrument. Our previous orgasm allowed us to make love for a long time, the room filled with the sound of our lovemaking, our flesh meshing together until we became one. The room smelled of sex, heavy sex. His kissed me as we made love, his fingers playing with my nipples, his cock never stopping to slow down.

Then I felt him cum, shooting inside me, the sudden realization coming over me too late, Steven was not wearing a condom. I came with him, his hot cum jetting into my pussy setting me off, the fear of his sperm filling my womb unable to stop the orgasm that swept over my body. I hugged him tight as we came, kissing him, his tongue so deep in my mouth as he pulled my pussy onto his cock, spurting his powerful sperm in my receptive womb. We lay like that for ten minutes, neither one of us moving, the cum dripping down between my legs. He finally pulled out of my pussy. I sat up. "Happy birthday," my head engulfing his cum drenched cock again, licking it like an obedient girlfriend until it was clean.

We lay in the bed for an hour, naked and content. We finally did get dressed, but it didn't last long. Before I knew it, Steven had me naked, kneeling before him as he fed his cock into my mouth. Not to be outdone when we got back into the bed, I laid him down, then squatted over him, placing a knee on each side of his head. I grabbed his head, his tongue coming out of his mouth as I moved his head as his tongue expertly ate my pussy again. I didn't cum, making love with him again, this time putting a condom on him so delicately. We both came, but I liked it better when he shot his cum directly into me.


This was the first time that I had seen Michael in the last three weeks. I had never been happier, Steven and I making love every chance we had. It was hard with a roommate, but we managed. And last week we started making love at Steven's house. The first time we did, I was so nervous, the slightest noise stopping me, afraid that Michael would come into the room and catch us. Then it changed, wishing Michael would come into the room and find us in a passionate embrace. I came harder each time with that thought in my head.

Michael had invited us to dinner. I was punctual, knowing that Steven and Michael insisted on it. It was Michael that answered the door, Steven upstairs. I had worn a white button down blouse and a short black skirt. I fumbled with the buttons before I rang the door, opening up two of them and pushing the blouse to the side so that a wide expanse of my cleavage was revealed. I didn't care which of them opened the door, determined to show them both my new-found sexuality. Michael looked at me for long seconds before he said anything. It was as though he was speechless.

"Come in, Jessie."

His eyes stayed on my breasts as I walked in, handing him my coat, arching my back exaggeratedly, sticking out my tits for him to ogle. "Thank you," walking in front of him, feeling his eyes burning on my ass as my hips swung sexily.

"Steven will be down in a minute."

He moved close to me, his hand around my waist, inhaling my perfume. Or so I thought.

"So you and Steven are fucking," he said it as though he was commenting on the weather.

I was shocked, blushing deeply. How did he know?

"You don't have to say anything, that pretty pink blush says it all." He handed me a soda, Steven coming into the room ending the conversation.

Dinner was casual though I did catch Michael looking at me with a new urgency in his eyes as if he was wondering whether I was a good fuck or not. Or was it my imagination or hope? After dinner he left us alone, going into his study, not to see him again that night. For now Steven was satisfying my sexual urges, though I did think of Michael often.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.