A Little Help From My Little Sister - Cover

A Little Help From My Little Sister

by Vulgus

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: A teenage girl develops an aversion to sex. In order to satisfy her boyfriend she enlists the assistance of her precocious little sister. As a result, she and her sister become very close and the relationships that come about turn out to be good therapy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Chapter One

A funny thing happened to me on the way through puberty. Not long after my body started the long, slow transformation from skinny, geeky little girl to a pretty hot young woman, something went a little wrong. I still had all the right parts and guys turned their heads when I walked past. But there was something a little wrong in my head. I suppose I was one of those people who would be called sexually dysfunctional. I wasn’t gay. I’m not really sure what I was.

There was no one thing I could point to and say, “That’s the reason I’m this way.” Well, there was one thing, but my reaction to it was way out of proportion. So something else must have been wrong too.

I suppose it’s probably a combination of things, or maybe it’s none of them. I hadn’t the nerve to go to a sex therapist to see if what was wrong with me could be fixed. As it turned out I didn’t need to. Besides, one of the reasons my husband just married me is that I didn’t like sex for a while back then. I guess you want an explanation for that strange statement.

I’m twenty-two now. To tell you what happened I need to go back to when I was, oh, I don’t know, I guess fourteen to explain. I was already well into puberty by then of course. I suppose I had the same insecurities, curiosities, hopes and fears as most girls my age. I was raised in a strict Catholic home where sex was a four letter word. Anything I learned on the subject was picked up on the playground at school.

One night I was staying over at my girlfriend’s house. After her parents went to bed she pulled out a DVD she had been hiding under her mattress. With almost no warning she started the movie on the TV in her bedroom. She had “borrowed” one of her parent’s dirty movies, several of them actually. We watched all three of them that night. It was the first time I saw a penis. Hell, it was the first time I saw a naked adult female! I was freaked out.

Sex looked nothing like I imagined. It was violent and invasive and just plain nasty. I had a very mixed reaction. My body seemed to react in a very positive way. My nipples tingled and my crotch, well, I’m not sure what was going on down there. But it felt good.

On the other hand, the idea of actually having sex, taking a man’s slimy penis in my mouth or my vagina, well that was enough to make me want to puke! When I saw all that nasty stuff which comes out of the end of the guy’s penis when he has his orgasm, well, it was time to reconsider becoming a nun!

I watched the movies in shock and disbelief. But I also watched my girlfriend. She was rubbing herself between her legs and playing with her nipples. Her eyes were as wide as dinner plates. It was pretty obvious she didn’t share my misgivings.

When the movies were finally over the room was dark and we were lying there unable to sleep. She started talking about how she couldn’t wait to have a boyfriend and do all those things. I tried to sound eager myself. But the truth was that I was more or less resigned to a life of chastity.

I wondered briefly if I might be gay but then I remembered my reaction to the scenes in those movies showing two women having sex. They were not nearly as exciting as the scenes with men in them. I had been excited by the scenes with men and women having sex, and yet horrified at the same time. I’m sorry. I know that doesn’t make sense. I’m afraid that’s about the best explanation I can give you.

From that evening on I thought of those movies a lot. No, that isn’t quite right. I thought of my reaction to them, to the concept of actually doing those things. The idea of having some big, hairy man lying on top of me, stabbing me with his penis and then shooting a liquid out of his penis into my body was totally revolting.

To confuse matters even more I found myself being attracted more and more to boys. They weren’t so icky anymore, though I don’t know why. I had crushes on them. I wanted to hold them and kiss them. I wanted to go for walks and hold hands. I would have loved to be allowed to go to a dance. Beyond that my mind would not focus.

I knew from conversations I overheard, things my friends said around me, that there was something wrong with me. My attitudes about sex were not normal. But a fourteen year old girl can’t go to her parents and ask for sex counseling, especially not to my parents.

I have a brother who’s a year younger than me and a sister who’s two years younger. So I have to assume my parents have sex. Try as I might, though, I certainly couldn’t imagine my uptight mother lying still for what I saw the men and women doing in those movies!

When I was fifteen and a sophomore in high school, my parents finally allowed me to go to chaperoned parties and school dances, as long as I was driven to and from the dance by an adult.

I was invited to my first dance by Brian Winters. I had a crush on him and you know how it works in school. Someone tells someone that someone likes someone and someone gets up the nerve to ask me out. I was so excited and so nervous that it’s a wonder I didn’t make a total fool out of myself. I didn’t, though. The entire evening went very well.

Brian didn’t try to rape me on the dance floor. He seemed as nervous as I was in fact. For some reason, when I realized he was nervous, too, it helped a lot. He held me like a young gentleman during the slow dances and it was actually pleasant!

Brian’s father drove us to the dance with the understanding that my father would pick us up. Since everything was so well chaperoned there was no awkward moment when I wondered if he was going to kiss me and he wondered if I would let him. That came later for us. We both had a good, if incredibly wholesome, time.

After that we started treating each other like we were engaged. He would meet me at my locker between classes and outside before and after school and at lunch time. We would sit together and he would put his arm around me. Most of the time we didn’t even talk. One day he gave me a cheap necklace and after that we were “going steady.”

It wasn’t long before we progressed to innocent kisses. As time went by, though, the kisses became less and less innocent. I started having to watch out for his hands, which would tend to wander after we kissed for a while.

It’s funny, though. I liked the kissing, it really turned me on. I loved the touching too. The first time Brian’s hand actually moved over my breast I thought I would faint. I had to stop him, of course. You know guys. The more you let them do the more they push the limits. Besides, no matter how exciting it was, I still had vivid memories of those movies at my girlfriend’s house. There’s no way I want any kind of close contact with that nasty thing between Brian’s legs!

Brian and I dated all the way through our sophomore year. Not that we didn’t fight and break up from time to time, but we always got back together. During the summer vacation we still saw each other. We went out to movies and inexpensive dinners. We went to the swimming pool. He liked going to the swimming pool. I wore the hottest little bikini at the pool.

That’s another strange thing. Although I had no intention of ever having sex of any kind with anyone, I loved to dress as sexily as I could get away with. I liked to wear cute little midriff baring tops and tight shorts and jeans. I loved my miniskirts, which always got a little shorter as soon as I was out of the house. I loved to turn guys on because doing that turned me on. I wasn’t intentionally being a tease. I guess I was, though. It’s just that teasing is what turned me on. The concept of going beyond the tease terrified me.

Poor Bryan couldn’t understand. I knew I was sending him mixed signals. And I really felt bad about it. In the last eight months our limits had really been pushed. When we were alone I would often allow him to slide a hand up under my top and feel my breasts. Since my bra was usually in my purse until just before I went home he had easy access.

I loved it too! I loved the way his hot, sweaty hand felt on my breast. Mine was the first breast he had managed to get his hands on. He certainly lacked style. But still, the idea that a boy had his hand on my breast was nearly enough to put me over the edge.

For short periods, very short periods, I would even allow him to slide his hand up my thigh and rub his finger against my panty covered crotch. I had more than one good orgasm from his finger massaging my soaking wet panties while we kissed passionately.

I knew what the next step was, though. And I always put the brakes on before we could take it. I knew it wasn’t fair to him. I wanted to explain to him why we couldn’t go further. But how do you tell your steady boyfriend that you fully intend to never have sex ever in your life?!

Just before the start of our junior year things started to change. Brian must have decided he’d had just about all the teasing he could take. One afternoon we were kissing and his hand was between my thighs. The next thing I knew my panties were off and he was between my legs licking me. There is no possible way to describe how exciting that was. You’ve either “been there and done that” or you can never understand.

Brian didn’t know what he was doing. It was his first time and he had only read about it and heard about it from other guys. It didn’t matter how much he lacked in skill, though. It sure felt great.

I was lost in a cloud of passion when all of a sudden he was on top of me and I felt his penis pushing inside of my vagina. By the time I knew what was going on I was no longer a virgin!

You are probably thinking that despite my prior revulsion for the sex act I was instantly converted, carried away by the passion of the moment.

Nope. The passion was gone in an instant and I lay under him as stiff and unmoving as a mannequin. Not that he noticed.

He didn’t last long. After being teased for a year it would have been a miracle if he had. I was grateful when he pulled out to see that he had at least had the presence of mind to put a condom on.

My first thought wasn’t, “Thank god! I won’t get pregnant!” Instead, I thought, “Thank god! That vile white slime didn’t enter my body!”

He sat up as soon as it was over and removed the condom. He looked sheepish. He knew he had gone too far. I put my underwear back on and got up and left in a hurry.

This is where things started getting weird. I didn’t break up with Brian. I still loved him. But you know how guys are. Once they’ve gotten to a certain point in a relationship they think they can always get to that point again.

Brian didn’t understand that I dress in sexy clothes and I like to be kissed and touched, but I would just as soon he did not have a penis, thank you very much. As we continued going out he was getting less and less understanding about it.

Meanwhile, back at the house, my fourteen-year-old sister has been bugging me relentlessly for a sex education. Her young body is already as well developed as my own. She has the same bright red hair, which is curious because we’re the only two people in our entire family on either side with red hair as far back as anyone can remember. Kinda makes me wonder what my mother does in her spare time!

She kept coming to my room and asking for information about sex. She thought I was having sex with Brian. At least she thought that up until the day he took my virginity. When I came home that afternoon I avoided everyone and went to my room. My sister came to my room after a while and somehow when she saw me she knew! Her eyes got wide and she exclaimed much too loudly, “YOU DID IT!!”

I tried to tell her I didn’t. But she wouldn’t listen to me. She could tell. Somehow she knew as soon as she looked at me. It’s good thing my parents aren’t that observant.

The thing is, I know I’m all screwed up about sex. I don’t want to pass that on to her. Without going into a lot of detail I told her how hot it is to kiss and be touched.

That was nowhere near enough information for her. Finally, exasperated with her damned questions I asked her, facetiously, if she wants me to set her up with Brian so she can find out for herself.

I suppose she thought I’d never actually permit it. But she looked at me for a moment and there was a definite challenge in her voice when she said, “Yes!”

I was about to tell her to get lost. But it occurred to me that if I set them up I could get both of them off of my back.

“If I get him to do it, smart ass, you’re going to have to do whatever he wants. And no backing out!”

I thought I was setting the limits impossibly high. I was wrong.

“Deal!” the little brat said.

“What if he wants to make you suck his cock? What if he wants to do it in your butt?! What then?” I asked, thinking that would change her mind.

“I’ll do anything he wants! I said I would!”

“What if he wants to like do it in front of his friends, or even make you do it with his friends? What then?”

Surely she’ll back off now!

“I could handle it,” she said. She certainly sounds confident.

“Okay, we’ll just see what you can handle! I’m going to the movies with him tomorrow. You’re going to come along and you can be his damned sex slave! So there!”

She didn’t look at all intimidated when she snapped back, “Sounds like fun!”

Then she turned around and left me alone with my very confused thoughts. You see, I know I should have been seething at the idea of my boyfriend doing it with my little sister. But for some reason the idea is the most exciting thing I’ve ever imagined!

I’ve seen Brian trying not to look at her when he came to the house to pick me up or drop me off. I didn’t blame him. My little sister became “grown up” a lot faster than I did. Mom constantly has to talk to her about the way she dresses, the way she sits and the way she talks. So, thanks to my little sister there’s often something interesting for him to look at when he comes over.

I picked up the phone and called Brian. I told him I need to talk to him before we go to the movies tomorrow. Either tonight or tomorrow, a little earlier than we originally planned on leaving. He got worried when I said that but I assured him it was good news. He suggested he come over after supper and we can go for a walk.

I took a shower, put on some clean clothes and went down to help my mother with supper. While I was helping prepare our evening meal I told mom I’m planning on taking my sister, Al (short for Allison), to the movies with us tomorrow.

My mother loved the idea of us having a chaperone and readily agreed.

I didn’t actually hear an evil laugh and the words, “Aha! You’ve sealed your daughter’s fate!” But they were implied.

We ate when dad came home. Then Al and I cleaned the table and did the dishes. I told her mom approved her coming along with us tomorrow. I asked her if she’s having second thoughts because Brian is coming over and we’re going for a walk. I’m going to tell him tonight that she’s going to be his sex slave and she’ll be required to obey any orders he chooses to give her tomorrow.

She smiled and asked excitedly, “Do you mean it? You’re really going to let me? I can’t wait!”

I didn’t know which of us was weirder!

Brian arrived before we were done cleaning up. He sat in the living room with my parents and talked for awhile. They’ve gotten to know him pretty well and are fond of him. They even trust him, much to my surprise. That’s cool because it makes it easier for us to get together.

I came out of the kitchen and Brian stood up. I went over and gave him a hug and told my parents we’re going to go for a walk around the block.

We walked quietly for a while. Now that it’s time for the actual conversation I’m not sure how much to tell him, or how best to say it. I finally decided it might be a good time for a little honesty.

“Brian,” I began tentatively, “I’m going to tell you some weird stuff. Please don’t freak out. And wait until I’m finished because it’s all going to come out well in the end. Okay?”

Brian nodded. He didn’t like the sound of it, though. He has that look, like he’s afraid I’m going to say we’re going to break up or we should start seeing other people or something.

I started out telling him about that night a couple of years ago when I saw the dirty movies with my girlfriend. I told him about my strange reaction. I also told him I still have the same strong aversion to a guy’s penis. I like to kiss and I like to hug and I love to be touched and I love to be eaten. But I cannot stand to touch a penis or have it in my mouth or my vagina.

I told him that maybe I’d get over that someday or be able to get help with it. I told him I can’t go to my parents and say, “Help, I’m afraid of cock!”

He understood where that could be a problem.

I went on to say, “I have a temporary solution, however. I have found for you a sexual surrogate, so to speak. How would you like to have your own hot little sex slave? You can make her do anything you want, any way you want, any time you want. Well, except when our parents are around of course.”

“You’ll have to try to be a little cool about it. But within reason she’ll be your total slave. You can have sex with her whenever you want, as long as I’m there, too. Because I like to be kissed, and touched, but the thing that is turning me on the most right now is the idea of watching. I think that’s a pretty fair offer. What do you think?”

He looked at me funny for a minute and then asked, “Okay, this is one of those trick ‘girl questions,’ right? I say “Hell yes!” and you beat me over the head with a stick and say you never want to see me again. That’s it, right?”

I laughed and said, “Nope. I promise. As long as you don’t fall in love with her, as long as you still love me and hold me and kiss me and take me to dances and movies, you can make her stand on her head and suck your ... you know.”

“Yeah, I know. But say it anyway,” he said with a teasing smile.

“Your cock! You can make her suck your cock! I can say it. I just can’t touch it!”

“Okay, I don’t suppose there’s a guy in the world who’d say no to that offer. Despite the extreme likelihood that I’m going to get hit with a stick for accepting your offer, who is this sex slave you’re offering me? Is it someone I know?”

“Al,” I said, knowing full well how much conflict that’s going to cause between his brain and his genitals.

“Al! Your little sister Allison! This is a joke, right?”

“Nope. I already explained why it’s good for me and good for you. But she has been bugging me for a long time about sex. She always wants to know what it’s like and is it great and what is my favorite thing to do and all kinds of personal and embarrassing questions. The problem is I know I’m fucked up and I don’t want her getting fucked up, too. So, just kidding around this afternoon I said that if she’s so anxious to know what sex is like I’d set her up with you.”

“She accepted my offer, which kind of caught me off guard. So, I told her she’d have to do anything and everything that you wanted, anytime, anywhere, with anyone. She insisted she wants to do it. As long as I’m there when you use her she’s yours to command.”

“I only have one other condition. I would appreciate it if you didn’t tell her about my little problem. So, no, it’s not a joke. I invited her to the movies with us tomorrow. But we don’t have to actually go to a movie. What do you think?”

He looked down and I followed his gaze. He has a huge erection! I laughed and asked, “Is that a yes?”

We stopped walking and he took me in his arms and said, “You know, it isn’t hard for a guy to separate love and sex. But it is for a girl. This could get complicated for your sister. And you might find it harder to watch than you think.”

I kissed him and said, “I’m willing to give it a shot. If nothing else you could separate the little pain in the ass from her cherry and teach her about sex. Then we’ll see how it goes from there.”

We hugged and kissed for a while and I could feel his cock rubbing against my belly. For some reason, the fact that my sister’s the one who’s going to have to take care of it made it seem less threatening. I didn’t mind it at all! In fact, I took it as a compliment.


Chapter Two

Brian picked us up the next day just before lunch. His parents are both working so he took us to his house. I guess everyone was nervous because nobody spoke in the car.

Al was sitting between us in the front seat. I noticed Brian slide his hand up her thigh and rest it against her pussy. She gasped loudly at his touch and her entire body shuddered.

He glanced over to see my reaction and I smiled at him. The reassurance he got when I smiled at him and the fact that she said not a word when he touched her were all the assurance he needed that my offer was genuine. He rested his hand between her legs and played lightly with her pussy all the way to his house.

I watched Al closely. She has her head back against the seat and her eyes are closed. She’s nearly panting with excitement and there’s an expression of pure bliss on her sweet, angelic face.

I suspect if Brian had tried to take his hand away she would have grabbed it and brought back.

We arrived at his house and he pulled up into the driveway. We went inside and Brian asked if we ate lunch. When we said that we hadn’t he ordered Allison to undress and make us a sandwich.

Brian watched her to enjoy seeing a girl undress. I watched her to see her undress but mostly to see how she reacted.

She didn’t even hesitate. She pulled her t-shirt off and dropped it on a chair. She unhooked her bra. I haven’t seen her boobs in years and I was impressed. I glanced at Brian and smiled. He’s obviously very impressed, too.

She quickly unbuttoned her skirt. She slid it down over her hips and let it fall to the floor around her feet. She kicked it out of the way and stood for a moment, wearing only a very sexy little pair of panties. The little slut’s showing off and loving every minute of it.

She hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and slid them off. Before she could toss them into the pile with the rest of her clothes Brian held his hand out and she tossed them to him. He checked out the crotch and then he showed it to me. It’s soaking wet.

I looked at her underwear and smiled at Brian. I looked up at Al expecting her to be embarrassed. She isn’t. She looks proud!

Brian said, “There are some cold cuts in the fridge. Bread’s in the breadbox. Take your time.”

We watched Al’s cute little butt while she worked. While she was making sandwiches Brian slowly slid his hand up my skirt and gently rubbed my pussy. I really enjoyed Al’s striptease and I know my underwear is just as wet as my sister’s.

He smiled at me and under his breath he said, “I’m having fun. I’m going to enjoy the hell out of this. But if it starts to bother you, tell me and it ends. When you change your mind, when you get ready to be loved, let me know. Because I still want you and I will always want you more than any other girl.”

That’s reassuring. And I don’t even think he was saying it to make me feel good. But I realize I don’t need any help to feel good. Watching Al undress in front of my boyfriend and walk around naked is turning me on nearly as much as it’s turning him on.

Al brought us each a sandwich. She didn’t make one for herself. She said she’s too excited to eat. Brian ordered her to bring us each a glass of ice water. When she returned she stood at his side and he ate with one hand and explored her body with the other.

We both ate quickly, anxious to get on with the show. We left our plates on the table and went into the living room. I sat in a chair and slowly rubbed my pussy while Al undressed Brian. As soon as he was undressed he sat down and spread his legs and ordered her to lick his balls and his cock.

Again, she didn’t hesitate in the least. She dove right in! She dropped to her knees and at first she just stared. To the best of my knowledge, she has never seen a boy naked before. I’m watching her face, though. There’s nothing but pure, unadulterated lust there.

She reached out her hand and lightly touched him. Brian gasped at her touch and I realized, a little guiltily, that I’ve never touched him like that.

She ran her fingers over his throbbing shaft and his balls, exploring, learning, and at the same time teasing. She smiled at him and said breathlessly, “You’re beautiful!”

Then she leaned forward and began to kiss his cock and balls, taking her time and carefully kissing every bit of him. She held his cock in her hand after she covered it with kisses and rubbed her soft cheeks over it. She obviously loves it and she’s enjoying what she’s doing, probably almost as much as he is.

She finally began to lick. She stuck her tongue out and gently lifted his balls and began licking underneath them. She worked her way slowly all the way up to the tip of his cock.

While she was licking him I asked her if Brian is the first guy she has seen naked. She just barely stopped licking long enough to say, “Yes! Isn’t he beautiful!?”

There seems to be no doubt about it. My fourteen year old sister is a slut!

Brian was obviously about to explode when he said, “Okay, bitch! Now suck it!”

Brian has a pretty nice sized cock. It’s the only one I’ve ever seen of course so I don’t know how it compares to his friends. I can’t see it now. My sister is between me and it. But I remembered it vividly. It’s slightly more than seven inches long and quite thick.

She’s struggling to get it all in her mouth but she’s determined and I’m pretty sure she could have done it. Or at least she could have if Brian hadn’t cum so quickly.

He suddenly grabbed her head and thrust his hips up to her face and held her still while his body tensed up and he moaned with pleasure. Even I knew he was cumming in her mouth.

She stopped moving and held her mouth around the end of his cock and finished him off with her hand. I’m going to have to ask her where she’s learning all this stuff!

I watched as Brian finished cumming and slowly relaxed back onto his seat. Al lifted her head and I could see that her mouth is still full of cum. She opened her mouth and showed it to Brian and then swirled it all around with her tongue before swallowing. As she gobbled it all down there was a look of bliss on her face. You’d have thought she was eating the most delicious desert she has ever tasted!

When she finally swallowed it all she smiled at Brian and said, “Thank you, master. That was delicious.”

‘I’ll be damned!’ I thought. ‘This kid’s a natural!’

Without being asked she leaned back down and licked a few more drops from the tip of Brian’s dick.

He smiled and said, “Suck it some more. When I get hard again I’m going to fuck you.”

She opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around his nearly hard cock. She quickly buried her face in his crotch, driving her lips down his shaft with enthusiasm.

I’m staring in awe. I almost can’t believe this is my naïve, virginal little sister!

Brian looked at me and I looked at him. We both smiled and shrugged at the same time.

Brian said to me, “You’re the only one with clothes on. Why don’t you get comfortable? I like seeing you naked.”

I thought that sounded like a good idea. I stood up and undressed quickly. I put Al’s discarded t-shirt under me so I won’t get pussy juice all over the chair and sat back down to enjoy the show.

It didn’t take long for Brian’s cock to be resurrected. As soon as he was ready he ordered Al to stretch out on the floor. I had to tell him to wait while I get them a towel. No sense staining the carpet. I fetched a towel from the linen closet and tossed it to Al. she spread it out and stretched out on top of it. She held her arms out to Brian and with a huge smile on her face she said, “Take me, I’m yours!”

He knelt between her slender legs and started kissing her thighs and all around her surprisingly mature looking pussy. I guess she’s old enough. It’s just hard for me to stop thinking of her as my “little” sister. Brian obviously doesn’t see her as a little girl. He started using his tongue, lightly teasing her with it.

She thrashed around like a fish out of water. It looks like she’s trying to get his tongue into her pussy. I can see her thighs. They’re soaked with her juices. If he doesn’t get his cock in that hot, hungry hole soon it just might jump up and swallow him!

He paused and started to put on a condom. She ripped it out of his hands and threw it away. “You don’t need that. I just finished my period and I’ve started taking birth control pills. I want you to cum in me. I want to feel it.”

I have two reactions to that. I shook my head, wishing I could be more like my little sister. Then I thought, ‘What! Where are you getting birth control pills?! Mom hasn’t even talked about the facts of life with me! And besides, we’re Catholic!’

Brian just grinned and fell down over her, supporting himself on his arms. He moved his hips around, rubbing the head of his cock around her hot, juicy hole while he leaned down and kissed her. Then he kissed his way down to her chest and started kissing and nibbling on her nipples.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.