Positive Reinforcement - Cover

Positive Reinforcement

Copyright© 2008 by colt45

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - There are numerous ways to entice people into giving you what you want. You can threaten with pain or reward with pleasure guiding them to desired results. Financial difficulties leave Jack's mother an IS (Involuntary Servitude) with Jack in complete control. She has what he wants but how is he going to get it? Is the promise of pleasure enough to bring her around to his way of thinking?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Harem   First   Pregnancy  

Early the next morning Jack woke up to see Anne fastening the dress she had on the night before. She noticed he was awake and watching her. Smiling she padded over to the bed and bent down to kiss him tenderly.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"No, thank you," he whispered back. "Where are you going?"

"I want to get back and into my bed before Beth wakes up," she said.

"Whatever you want," he assured her. Then he reached out and grabbed her hand and looked her in the eye. "But you know this wasn't a one-time thing and she will find out about it eventually."

"I know," Anne blushed. "But I want to put that off a little while if I can. I'm not sure what I'm going to tell her."

"The truth is my recommendation."

"I know," she admitted. "And I will, but I just don't know how right now."

"You do what you think is best," he said.

Nodding she smiled, kissed him again and after a moment's hesitation leaned over and kissed the sleeping Lynn lightly on the cheek and whispered another "Thank you," very softly.

"That was nice," Lynn whispered when Anne had left.

"I thought you were asleep," he admonished; she just shrugged. "Oh well, we ought to get a couple more hours of sleep; it's going to be a long day today."

"Not yet," Lynn reached over to caress his hair and then tickle his ear. "After watching you bang that blond bimbo half the night your collar-slut is horny. Think you're up to taking care of me?"

"Collar-slut, huh?" he said rolling over on his side and reaching for her. "I like the sound of that."

"I thought you might," she cooed and wiggled in closer to his side.

"And just what can I do for my collar-slut this morning?" he whispered as he nibbled on her ear.

"Oh, how about a dozen or two screaming orgasms?" she panted.

"A dozen or two?" he arched his eyebrows. "I'm not sure you would live through that."

"What a way to go!" she shivered as he continued nibbling down her neck and onto the shoulder.

"As you wish then," he said as he kicked off the covers leaving them both naked to the air. "But first my collar-slut is going to prepare her master." Grabbing her hair lightly he pushed her head down towards his crotch slowly so as not to cause any pain.

"But..." she protested weakly.

"Take your master in your mouth, slave," he demanded as she watched the approaching cock come closer to her mouth. He wasn't fully erect yet, but in another few seconds he would be and her eyes got bigger and she started panting.

Oral sex, well, giving head, had never been Lynn's favorite. She had done it when Troy asked and never complained but she had never initiated it. Now she was being forced, sort of, to service her son! The thought of having him in her mouth still didn't thrill her but this play-acting master-slave role-play sure did! I must be at least a little submissive, she thought to herself, I'm about as wet as I've ever been! Hand firmly grasping her hair Jack moved Lynn's face down until the oozing tip of his rod barely brushed her closed lips.

"Open, bitch!" he growled and her lips parted in surprise as much as anything else. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest as he pushed her down even further and the bulbous head of his cock slipped in between her lips. She moaned and began it suckle lightly on it.

"Suck on me, slave! Hard!" he demanded and she began to suck and lick harder shuddering at what he was "making" her do. "That's right, slut, taste my other slave on me, lick me clean and prepare me for my pleasure!" Lynn moaned even louder and reached out to grasp Jack's legs forcing her mouth down onto his cock as far as it would go without choking herself.

Jack had no idea what he was doing. It started out as a tease, a joke, but as Lynn reacted positively, very positively, he continued. He was fully prepared to stop at any time she displayed any real reluctance to continue, but she didn't! In fact with every curse, every derogatory slur she seemed to get hotter and more involved. She had not taken him in her mouth for the short time they had been together so he assumed it wasn't something she liked to do but right now she was sucking on him like it was her only purpose in life.

The feel of her lips wrapped around his cock was exquisite, different from but almost as good as her pussy. It wasn't as good as fucking, but it wasn't bad! But there was something else he wanted to try also so as she dutifully cleaned his shaft he released her hair and pushed on her belly getting her to get up on her hands and knees. Once she had, he wiggled around until his head was between her legs and he could stare up at her glistening slit. His hands came up to grasp the firm globs of her ass and he gently pulled her down until his tongue could lick the sweet nectar from her cunt. When his tongue touched her for the first time Lynn released his cock and lifted her head as it plopped softly out of her mouth.

"Oh, Jack!" she wailed.

Without interrupting his own ministrations of her sex he lifted a hand and brought it down sharply on one butt cheek. She yelped and immediately dropped her mouth back to his engorged organ. After he started to gently tease and nibble on her clit she began to shiver and groan above him and he felt her body tense and vibrate with a prolonged orgasm. Feeling her release, he began shooting his own spend into her mouth which she dutifully sucked down and swallowed. When he'd finished she sighed and lay down on top of him, his still hard cock resting against her cheek.

"That was interesting," she chuckled.

"It's not finished, my little slut-slave," Jack said as he rolled her off and onto her back.

"It's not?" she asked breathlessly as he positioned himself between her legs, lifting her legs until her heels rested on his shoulder.

"Not even close, my beautiful little harem girl." Jack rubbed his growing cock up and down her slit until it rock hard again and then began to push slowly into her.

"Ohhhhhh," she moaned, "I guess it's not."

Not saying a word he began to slowly thrust into her as he stared down at her with passion, lust and love. She moved her hips as best she could to give him maximum penetration and sighed as he fucked into her a little harder and faster with each stroke.

"Oh, my, God," she groaned as the spongy head of the cock began to bang against the hard resistance of her cervix. "Oh! My! God!" she screamed as an orgasm took her so quickly it surprised her. Feeling her clamp down on his shaft Jack drove himself in as deep as her could go before shooting what remained of his spend inside his mother.

Exhausted he rolled to the side and wrapped his arms around her. Within minutes they were both asleep again.

+ + +

The rest of the week was a fantastic, exciting, wonderful and exhausting blur. From the moment she woke up Beth was a bundle of irrepressible energy that didn't stop until she would suddenly collapse just after the evening meal. Keeping up with her was almost as exhausting for the three adults but they were able to pull it together enough to still go out to a few of the adult-oriented clubs at least three of the remaining nights.

Of course then there was the sex. In fact there was sex, sex, sex and more sex! Near the end of the week Jack was fairly sure the possibility of surviving until the end of the vacation was approaching zero. After that first night neither woman seemed to have any qualms about climbing into the large bed and either getting fucked or watching the other getting mounted. Jack was still a little apprehensive about the whole thing; he still wasn't completely convinced that one or both of them wouldn't start to feel jealousy towards the other. Not that his trepidation stopped him or even slowed him down perceptively. He quickly found that being passed from one gorgeous woman to the next and then afterwards snuggling down between two warm bodies highly addictive.

Anne still left early in the morning every day until the day before they were supposed to go back. She had left as usual but less than an hour later Jack heard the door joining their two rooms open and he saw Anne sneaking back in quietly. It was obvious she was trying not to wake Jack and Lynn as she stripped off her nightgown, padded over to the bed and slowly lifted the covers to crawl in with them.

"What's wrong?" Jack asked. "Not that I'm complaining mind you."

"Shit," Anne hissed. "You scared the crap out of me." Jack chuckled as he reached up and drew her down into the bed then flipped the covers back over the three of them.

"Pussy you got, cat-burglar you ain't," Lynn said resting her head on Jack's shoulder as they both looked at the embarrassed blonde. "What gives kiddo? Not that I'm complaining like the man says."

"I got busted," Anne admitted sheepishly. "Beth caught me coming in this morning and wanted to know where I've been."

"What did you tell her," Lynn asked curiously.

"The truth," she sighed.

"I think that was for the best," Jack said. "How'd she react?"

"All she said was 'Finally, '" Anne snorted. "Then she asked me if I was happy. I told her I was," she smiled. "Then she told me to get back in here and stop waking her up."

"Brat," Jack chuckled. "You feel better now? No sneaking around. Now you can stay here where you belong."

"Yes, I do feel better," Anne grinned. "But I still feel like my mother caught me sneaking in from my boyfriend's room."

"She just wants you to be happy," Lynn said reaching out a hand and caressing the younger woman's cheek.

"I know," Anne said capturing the hand and kissing it lightly. "And I love the little devil for it."

"Well, let's get some sleep before the little demon puts us through the wringer again today," Lynn said using her fingers to stroke Anne's lips. With that both women snuggled in tightly on either side of Jack with their heads resting on his shoulders and threw a leg over his bringing all three of them to wrap up in a tight ball of entwined arms and legs.

Jack woke up a couple of hours later and gently slid out from between his two beauties without waking them. He dressed quietly and walked towards the adjoining door before looking back. Lynn and Anne were still asleep and had spooned in together with Lynn's arm around the younger woman her hand cupping a firm breast. It was a beautiful and highly erotic sight. Jack shuddered and had to shake himself with the effort of not rejoining them. Silently he opened the door and eased into the next room. Beth was up.

"Are you people finally awake?" she demanded. She was dressed and sitting cross-legged on Anne's undisturbed bed. "I'm starving! Just when were you planning to feed me?"

"Hush, brat," he chuckled. "It's still early and your mom and Lynn are asleep. You can't be that hungry."

"I'm starving," she insisted.

"Fine," he chuckled. "I'll go next door and let them know we're going down for breakfast. But this doesn't mean we're going to get started any earlier. We still have to wait for everyone to get up and eat."

"Feed me!" she demanded.

Jack gently woke up a still very sleepy Anne and received a grunted reply when he told her where they were going. Afterwards Anne pulled the covers up tighter around her and snuggled back against a softly snoring Lynn who threw her arm around the blonde and spooned up against her back as if it were the most natural thing in the world. Jack shuddered a little watching his two women sleep and quickly left the room. There was no way in hell he was going to leave that room if he didn't do it right then.

+ + +

"You really are a brat," he chided while munching on a muffin.

"Not really," she tossed off as she started devouring her second stack of pancakes. "But if you let me get away with it and it works I'm going to use it."

"I fail to see a difference," he shot back and she just shrugged.

"Ah, are you really okay; you know, with me and your mom?" he asked tentatively.

She stopped eating and looked up at him. "Yes, she's been lonely and you'll be good for her."

"You're too old for your own good," he chuckled in relief.

"Takes one to know one," she replied. "But seriously, I'm happy for her ― for all of you. Does this mean you're my dad now?"

"Nope, still your brother. But I suppose we'll have to look into having me appointed your legal guardian. I'm not sure what the laws are down here but I don't think your mom can do that now. We probably should have done it before now."

"Okay," she replied. "But I still think you should be my dad since you're fucking my mother."

"Watch the mouth, munchkin," he warned. "Or you'll find out brothers can spank just as hard as fathers can."

"You wouldn't dare!" He just raised his eyebrows and Beth started to look a little nervous.

"Fine, having intimate sexual relations with my maternal parental unit," she corrected. "But I'd still like you to be my dad."

"If it makes you happy you can think of me anyway you want," he sighed.

"Good, Dad. Or would you prefer Daddy?" He narrowed his eyes at her and she quickly relented. "Okay, okay, just kidding. Say, if you and Mom have babies they would still be my brothers or sisters but what would our relation be then?"

"A mess," he snorted. "Hey, who said anything about babies?"

"Momma needs them, at least two, maybe three more. You're going to give them to her," Beth said as if stating a fact. "Lynn too ― she needs more, also."

"We haven't talked about that at all," he said a little bit shocked.

"That's okay. I'll tell them," Beth answered matter-of-factly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.