Positive Reinforcement - Cover

Positive Reinforcement

Copyright© 2008 by colt45

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - There are numerous ways to entice people into giving you what you want. You can threaten with pain or reward with pleasure guiding them to desired results. Financial difficulties leave Jack's mother an IS (Involuntary Servitude) with Jack in complete control. She has what he wants but how is he going to get it? Is the promise of pleasure enough to bring her around to his way of thinking?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Harem   First   Pregnancy  

"I don't know," Jack admitted with a shrug after they put the question to him. "I'll have to study it some. Give me a little time and a perscomp with access to the web and I'll let you know."

"You'd be willing to do that for me?" Anne gasped in wonder.

"What? Have another beautiful woman enslaved and at my beck and call?" he said with a grin. "It's a sacrifice but we are family; a strange family I admit, but still family."

"But I'm not your family," Anne stated.

"Yes, you are," he said. "You're my sister's mother; you're family."

"Thank you," she sobbed as she rushed over to enfold him in a crushing hug a sensation he found very much less than odious. He saw Lynn frown and he quickly disentangled himself from her grasp.

"Anyway, why don't we talk about it over dinner," he offered.

"Well, we don't have much..." Anne hesitated.

"Oh, I don't mean here," he said quickly. "I'm sure you're a wonderful cook but I want to see what St. Augustine has to offer. I'm sure you know some nice places around here."

"It's been so long..." Anne whispered wistfully.

"That settles it," he declared. "Let's get Beth changed and be gone."

"But I have nothing to wear," Anne complained.

"And I need to change," Lynn added.

"Nonsense!" he grumbled. "You are both stunning just the way you are."

"But I need my makeup," Lynn whined. "Oh, I have some eyeliner that would match perfectly," Anne said pulling Lynn along behind her.

"Do you? That would be wonderful..." Jack shook his head at their retreating backs.

+ + +

The restaurant was nice although not overly nice, i.e. high priced. Jack wasn't worried about the cost of the meal but Anne obviously was. The only problem came when they were being seated. They were led to the back, to a more out—of-the-way dining room. Jack asked why and was told politely but firmly that ISs were allowed in that section only. Jack was pissed but Anne was furious. It had the making of scene until Lynn put her hand on both of their arms and told them to calm down, it wasn't important. Jack was getting to expect this kind of treatment but that didn't make him any happier. Anne sat down and looked a bit more thoughtful.

Other than that slight glitch, the meal went very well. The food was good and the table drank two bottles of wine. That is Lynn and Anne drank the wine; Jack was technically still underage and driving while Beth wasn't even close. It did help loosen a few of their inhabitations about talking. At first they were reluctant to discuss the ramifications of Anne becoming a VIS in front of Beth until Jack firmly told them not only was she mature enough to hear and understand but deeply affected by the decision. He received a grateful smile from the munchkin.

The questions and answers were tentative at first but as the meal progressed, and the wine disappeared, they became more frank and insightful. It turned out to be less about the mechanics of the whole experience, which surprised Jack, but more about what it felt like. Lynn told Anne about her initial reluctance and foreboding, the feeling of betrayal by her supposed friends, and finally about her acceptance of the situation. For a while Jack was afraid she was going to tell about her virtual rape the night before and her subsequent total sexual surrender. She didn't but it seemed like she walked the razor's edge of that subject without actually saying it. It appeared Anne knew there was more to the story than Lynn was telling her, but she didn't push it.

Jack was glad; he wasn't entirely sure how he felt about that particular aspect of their relationship being out in the open just yet. He was correct when he told Lynn there was nothing illegal about it. In the eyes of the law it was a non-issue, but it was new enough he wasn't yet comfortable talking about it. Luckily it didn't come up, although he knew it would in the near future since he had no intention of stopping it.

Finally it was time to leave and he took the two very tipsy women and Beth back to their respective abodes. First Anne and Beth back to their house where he instructed the young girl to make sure Anne went straight to bed, and then it was back to the hotel with his mother. Lynn was feeling loose although not smashed, but it was enough to maybe loosen her tongue probably a little more than was good for her. When they returned to their room and were getting undressed, she decided to start asking questions.

"So, are you going to do it?" she asked.

"Do what?" he grunted as he bent down to take off his shoes.

"Collar Anne of course," Lynn snorted as the dress went over her head leaving her in nothing but a thin lacy bra, small nearly transparent panties and heels. Jack found the sight most distracting as he unbuttoned his shirt and pulled down his pants.

"Ah, I don't know," he admitted as he watched her wobble slightly on her heels, her delightful breasts gently swaying as she did. It was even more distracting as she reached up and unsnapped the bra letting them swing completely free. "It will depend on what I find and of course what she wants. It may be more of a sacrifice than she wants to commit to."

"She has no more choice than I did," Lynn snorted walking over to stand in front of him placing her hands on her hips. "So, are you going to fuck her?"

"Lynn," there was a warning tone in his voice and his eyes narrowed.

Unfortunately she either didn't recognize it or was just drunk enough it affected her judgment. "No, I want to know," she demanded, tears just starting to form at the corners of her eyes. "You've fucked me and I want to know if you're going to dump me now and fuck her, just like your father did?" She couldn't have picked a worse thing to say. Quick as a striking snake he jumped up clad only in his skin-tight briefs, grabbed her and dragged her back to the chair as she squealed in fear. In a heartbeat she was over his lap her panty clad ass pointed up to the ceiling as one of his arms held her pinned down.

Smack! His hand landed sharply on her exposed fanny.

"You. Will. Never. Say. That. Again," he grunted each word emphasized by another spank on her red-tinged ass. "You. Are. Mine. And. I. Will. Never. Let. You. Go. Do you understand that?" he shouted. When he had first started spanking her she tried kicking and screaming but by the final swat she just lay there taking it, sobbing and shaking. Roughly he pushed her to her feet and stood her up. She just stood there, red-eyed and crying her hands rubbing her ass. He never gave her a chance to answer as he boldly picked her up, one arm around her back, the other under her knees. She squealed again as he moved to the bed and threw her into the middle where she bounced and came to rest looking up at him, stunned. Quickly he peeled off his briefs and jumped on top of her before she could move away. As before he placed himself between her legs and pinned her shoulders to the bed.

"You are mine!" he growled reaching between them with one hand and grabbing a handful of panty. Yanking hard she shrieked as the flimsy material bit into her tender skin and then tore. He flung the handful of what were now rags away in contempt.

"Is this how it's going to be?" he demanded positioning his rock-hard cock at the entrance to her sex. "Am I going to have to prove to you every night whom you belong to? Am I going to have to rape you every fucking night?" None too gently he began to penetrate her, but this night was different. Yesterday she had been dry and unprepared for sex, this night she was sopping wet and he slid in with one stroke until his balls rested firmly on her cherry-red ass.

"Ahhhhh," she groaned, eyes shut tightly. "Ohgodohgodohgoddddd..." she hissed as he began to firmly fuck into her. Her legs came up and wrapped tightly around him, her nails digging into his back as she writhe and shook beneath.

His anger receded as he pounded into her but as the anger leaked away it was replaced by lust. He drove into her hard, the spongy head of his cock practically bouncing off her hard cervix at the end of each thrust. She shrieked and wailed each time he drove into her until she could do little more than grunt with each thrust. Finally he could take it no longer and he thrust his hips one final time, holding himself still as he released rope after rope of his seed deep in his mother's soft body. Lynn had been having almost continuous mini-orgasms ever since he entered her but when she felt him spend inside her it triggered a massive orgasm that almost knocked her unconscious. Practically worn out and gasping for breath he collapsed, heedless of crushing her. For her part she continued to hold him firmly with her legs and arms, cooing in his ear.

It took a few minutes but he finally pushed himself up onto his elbows and knees taking some of the weight off of her and looked down into her eyes. He was surprised to see she was dreamily smiling up at him through half-lidded eyes.

"Sorry, Mom," he said gently stroking her hair and wiping the small beads of perspiration off of her brow. "But you are my woman, the only one I want."

"Thank you, Jack," she murmured rubbing his back and sides with her hands. "That was ... amazing! Although I could probably do without the spanking; my ass is going to be sore for a week!"

"I warned you," he reminded her.

"Yes, you did," she chuckled. Then seriously she looked up at him again. "I'm sorry, Jack. It's just, well, she's so much younger and prettier than I am and..."

"Younger only," he interrupted her. "You are still the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Dad was a fucking fool!" he said shaking his head. He tried to lift off her but she wouldn't let go so he just rolled the both of them over until he was on his back with her resting on top. She unhooked her legs and laid them outside of his, her head lying on his shoulder, face nestled into his neck. "You are mine, now and forever," he said softly as he gently rubbed her back and sore ass. "I will never let you go. Do you understand? Never!"

"Good," she said sleepily. "Then I'll be yours forever, my loving Master."

+ + +

"Are you really sure you want to do this?" he asked for the third time. He had spent a good portion of the next morning, the time not spent fucking his mother senseless anyway, reviewing the process and procedures required to execute the same kind of deal he had worked out for Lynn. The differences in state laws governing Indentured Servitude were relatively minor among the fifty-two states (the loss of the Kingdom of Hawaii being made up through the inclusion of Puerto Rico and the dividing of California into three distinct states), but there were differences.

In this case the differences between Illinois and Florida, considered inconsequential by the courts, had the potential to make a huge difference in their lives.

"I don't see where I have much of a choice," answered Anne as she had the first two times.

"Well, I suppose you could try to VIS yourself to someone you could trust," he shrugged. "Maybe someone who needs a store clerk, maybe at one of those top-end lingerie stores. With your looks you'd be a smash hit there, I'm sure."

"Thank you kind sir," she responded with a grin, and then it dropped. "Unfortunately the salesgirls/models at those places are also required to provide "extra services" to their customers. True, I'd be a high-class prostitute, but still a prostitute. I'd like to avoid that if at all possible."

"Oh, I didn't know that," he said with a blush. "Well then, I suppose you could try running for it, see if you could get to South America or somewhere else that doesn't have an extradition treaty with the U.S." She just looked at him with a frown. Given how tightly controlled all forms of transportation were in the United States, especially international travel, the chances of that being successful were extremely slim. He knew this as well as she did.

"I think we can rule that out," she said. "Besides by doing this I'm already VISing myself out to someone I can trust: you two."

"I appreciate your trust," he said slowly. "I can honestly say it wouldn't be misplaced, but then I would say that even if I couldn't be trusted. The fact of the matter is this would be a little more ... complicated ... than what we did."

"How so?" Lynn interjected. "Because of your age? Can't we handle it the same way we did before?"

"Actually my age isn't a factor," he replied. "As much as you might not want to admit it, your son will be eighteen in two days." He exaggerated a dodge as she slapped at him playfully. "I'll be legally an adult and will automatically become majority shareholder in our little corporation since your share in trust will revert to me specifically. No, the difficulty is that Florida requires "positive control" over all ISs, voluntary or not. That means the IS must either live with the contract holder or at least within what they consider reasonable proximity. I'm afraid Chicago wouldn't be considered 'reasonable proximity'. So to do this you two would have to move up there with us."

"I love the area here," she said with a shrug, "but we can move if we have to."

"Then there is the cost of two households," he continued. "We're doing okay, but a mortgage and rent, or two mortgages would be difficult. Not impossible, but difficult. And to be honest, it might be difficult to get someone to rent to an IS, even if I were the leaseholder."

"Why don't we just move down here?" Lynn asked.

"You'd move away from Chicago?" Jack asked surprised. "I thought you loved Chicago?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.