A Chance to Advance - Cover

A Chance to Advance

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 41

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 41 - Childhood sweethearts marry and after college the husband gets his dream job. He is soon offered a big promotion and a huge increase in salary. There is a catch. His wife must make herself available to the company executives. This was originally written as a story, a sequel and two standalone stories that somehow ended up as part of the original story. They have all been combined here.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

We ended up returning to town in the same cars we came in. But this time Andi wormed her way into my lap before Krista got the chance. As the others got in and made themselves comfortable, Andi put her arm around my neck and said, “Everyone else spent the night screwing around and you were politicking?!”

I laughed and said, “It’s okay dear. I screwed her, too.”

Then I asked again if she had a good time.

She sighed and said, “If anyone would have told me what was going to happen to me tonight I would have said I wasn’t going. But we got there and I felt like I had to make an effort to go along and not cause a scene. I was certain I was tipsy from drinking those fruit drinks and I guess I just let myself go. Dean, I had a fan-fucking-tastic time! I can’t wait to do it again! I just wish our cabin could hold this many people. I dread that ride back to town.”

Krista slipped out of her seat on the other side of the car and dropped to her knees on the plush carpet. She smiled up at Andi, took her hand and said, “I can help you pass the time.”

Andi laughed and said, “I bet you can!”

She slid out of my lap and joined Krista on the thickly carpeted floor. We all watched them making out in the middle of the floor at our feet. Andi’s place in my lap was quickly filled by Mouse. Mo is helping Carol remove his pants. Brad and Midge are making out.

It turned out Krista was right. The ride to town passed in a heartbeat. I was having such a good time I even stopped worrying about what the driver must be thinking of all this.

We all got out at Jan and Brad’s house. Gregg’s chauffeur, John, could not be coaxed inside. But David’s chauffeur, Matt was attacked by Jan and ordered into the house.

I don’t think we even realized at first that the women and several of the men are standing around naked in our quiet little subdivision. No one seemed to care, though. We took our time filing inside and into the large family room.

Dani went to the kitchen to make coffee. The rest of us undressed, including Matt. He was instantly attacked by Jan. She jumped up on him and said, “I forget. Do I owe you a big one or do you owe me a big one?”

Midge laughed and said, “Sweetheart! You get so confused. Matt is the one with the big one. You just have a teensy weensy ittle one!”

We all started pairing up after Jan and Matt moved out of the center of the room and began to grapple rather violently on a hassock they were about to take for a test drive.

There are eight men now, with the addition of Matt to our little group of deviates. But the women still outnumber us so there were some imaginative groupings. Carol and Madison paired off. April and Krista asked Andi if they could borrow me.

She smiled and said, “Certainly. Just don’t hurt him.”

Andi went over to Jeff and I heard her say, “You’re so quiet. You intrigue me.”

That was all I heard as two beautiful young women led me off to a vacant area of the soft carpet and pulled me down. I placed my hands on April’s cheeks and looked into her eyes. I gazed into her eyes for a moment and then asked, “Is this too much, or too much too soon? I’ve been worried about you since you told us what happened to you in that studio, especially when we arrived at that club tonight and figured out what was going on. If it’s...”

She gently pulled my hands away from her face, leaned down and kissed me affectionately. She smiled at me and said, “I can’t believe what I did tonight. But there’s no question in my mind I loved it. You strange people have changed my life in just two days. I love you. I love you and Andi the most. But I love all of you. And people love me back! They love me and they worry about me. I feel it and it makes me feel so safe. I wouldn’t give up a single memory you people have given me. For the first time in my life I’m happy. I’m so happy it’s scary.”

I’m lying on my back with April stretched out on top of me. Krista nestled down beside us and kissed my cheek. Then she whispered, “Ditto. You can stop worrying about us, Dean. It’s sweet that you do. But you don’t have to. For April and me, life started when we came to Middlebury. It’s a good life ... a great life! Now, who is fucking whom around here?”

I knew damned well there wasn’t another orgasm in me. Despite all the teasing and the fantastic show we got to enjoy almost all the way back to town, and despite the fact that I have an erection and have had it for hours, Sandra Garret did me in. But that doesn’t mean I’m ready to stop playing with my new friends.

I grinned and rolled over on top of April. We kissed for a moment, and then I pulled Krista closer and let her kiss April and play with her firm little tits while I began licking my way down to her pussy.

She struggled at first. She tried to pull me back up over her. She pleaded, “No, Dean. Please don’t do that. I need a shower. I don’t even know how many men...”

I smiled up at her and said, “Shut the fuck up! And that’s an order!”

Krista pushed her back down and began to kiss her until she stopped struggling. When April finally gave in to the inevitable and relaxed, Krista began licking and sucking and biting her nipples while I finished working my way down to her red, swollen, obviously well fucked pussy. There could be no question she was popular tonight. But she’s clean. She smells and she tastes just fine to me.

Once I started eating her pussy and she accepted the fact that I’m not going to get sick she finally let herself go. I ate her through several orgasms. I even lifted her legs and ate her cute little butt while she had another orgasm. It looked like I wasn’t the first one to explore that tight little orifice this evening, either. I hope they were careful and didn’t hurt her.

When April finally couldn’t take it any longer and pleaded with us to stop, she and I moved over and attacked Krista in the same manner.

We can hear the sounds of sex, love, and lust all around us. It’s the perfect soundtrack for our activities.

I was exhausted by the time I wore Krista down to a shadow of her former self. I rolled over beside her. April moved to my other side and I held both girls in my arms while we looked around at the few remaining active players in the room.

April and Krista are holding and caressing my cock and balls. I know they have something in mind. But I smiled tiredly and said, “I had a ball, ladies. But despite appearances, there isn’t another orgasm in me. I’m done in.”

They looked at each other and smiled. They tipped their heads up and kissed my cheeks and my neck. Then April said, “I think we should be the judge of that.”

I knew they were doomed to failure, or I was. But I let them have their way with me. They eagerly assaulted my cock and then my balls and then both at the same time. They took turns sucking my cock, switching off every few minutes until I started to realize that I was going to be made a liar of once again. I’m going to cum!

I started to moan and I ran my hands over the soft skin of their backs as they worked on my cock so diligently. And then it finally happened. My ass came up off of the carpet and I felt the spasm wrack my tired body.

I doubt if I was able to produce much in the way of ejaculate. But I guess it was enough to convince them they achieved the desired result.

They moved back up into my arms and I finally opened my eyes. I was just a bit embarrassed when I noticed everyone else has already finished. They’re all watching us and smiling. Andi came over and stood at my feet looking down with a stern look on her face.

She looked me straight in the eyes and said, “I hope you saved some for me!”

I closed my eyes and groaned.

Dani and Kat came in then. They set out two pots of coffee, cups and cream and sugar for everyone. I waited for the crowd around the pot to get theirs and move away. I needed the time to catch my breath but before I could get up, Andi came over carrying a tray with four cups on it. She handed out the coffee and sat on the loveseat behind me. I remained on the floor but sat up and leaned against the loveseat between her legs. Andi and Krista sat on either side of me.

There was a little light conversation for a few minutes but it slowly died down and everyone began to look at me. Jan said, “Okay, we’re all waiting. Tell us about Sandra Garret.”

So I did. But I found it was a surprisingly embarrassing story to tell. I kept trying to play down what I did with her because I know that in reality I did very little. I did nothing any man who is a reasonably capable lover couldn’t have done. But everyone seemed to think I did something special despite my denials.

David said, “Whatever you did it must have impressed Tucker. I’ve never heard of him bending the rules for anyone before. I once saw him throw the Attorney General of a neighboring state out the door, naked! One of the women asked him to stop whatever the hell he was doing, and she meant it. The guy ignored her pleas and found himself sitting on his ass in the parking lot with his clothing in a heap behind him.”

Mouse quietly said, “That’s nice to know. I didn’t know they were listening in on us in those rooms. I feel safer now. Someone should have told us.”

Midge disagreed. She shook her head and said, “But then it wouldn’t be as exciting. I’m kind of sorry I found out.”

We all sipped our coffee in silence for a minute before I said, “I never even considered that you girls might be in danger. It never even occurred to me.”

David said, “They’re safer in that club than walking down a city street anywhere in this country.”

I think we all had to concede that point.

The conversation became more generalized after that. The subject of sex still raised its lovely head. But we also discussed everything from stocks and bonds to politics. Krista was asked how she came to work at the strip club. She repeated the story she told us in the car on the way home from Burlington.

Mo cleared his throat and said, “Helen will probably beat me to a pulp when we get home for saying this. But April, Krista, I think you should be able to take advantage of the same offer I intend to make to those of your co-workers from the club who want out. If you prefer, you can come to work at the plant. I’ll see to it that you’re trained and given good jobs. While you’re getting back on your feet I’ll make sure you have a decent place to live. I don’t think it’s fair that I make your friends that offer but not you. If you would like to think about it...”

April and Krista exclaimed in unison, “NO WAY!!”

April laughed and said, “I love you guys! I especially love Dean and Andi. I can’t wait to move into their new house and start working for them!”

I pulled her close and said, “Our house, April. Don’t make me remind you again. You’re a part of our family now and I’d hate to have to kick your beautiful ass.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.