A Chance to Advance - Cover

A Chance to Advance

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 35

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 35 - Childhood sweethearts marry and after college the husband gets his dream job. He is soon offered a big promotion and a huge increase in salary. There is a catch. His wife must make herself available to the company executives. This was originally written as a story, a sequel and two standalone stories that somehow ended up as part of the original story. They have all been combined here.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

Andrea could hardly sit still as we headed out of town and back up to our little house on the lake. I don’t even have to look at her to know how excited she is. I can feel the excitement and the happiness radiating from her.

She pulled her legs up under her and sat facing me in her seat. I glanced over at her and saw her looking at me with so much intense emotion showing plainly on her face.

She grinned and said, “This has to be a dream. This is just like the fantasies I would play with in my mind when I was lying in my bed in the dark, doing my best to dream myself out of my shitty life. I’m in love with the perfect man. I’m going to go to the school of my dreams. I’m finally going to get an education! I have a bunch of new friends who are so amazing I can’t even put it into words.”

She took a deep breath and visibly attempted to calm down. After a moment, in a quiet, serious voice she said, “I have a confession to make. I really do feel guilty about this. I’m so sorry I put your life at risk when we first met. But you demonstrated you were willing to die for me. I can’t get over that. I know that must sound so shallow. But my life has been about people using me, doing things to me. The concept that a wonderful man was actually willing to die for me is ... there aren’t even words for that!”

I smiled and responded, “Well, to be fair, what I actually had in mind was killing someone for you. I had no intention of dying. And to be honest I was doing it for me as well. But I understand what you’re saying. While I know in my heart I would be willing to die for you, I certainly love you that much, I was only doing what I had to do.”

She shook her head gently and said, “No. You could have called the cops. But you were worried about what would happen to me if you did. Or you could have taken off and left me on my own. You could have kicked me out of your house that first day. You started looking out for me from the moment you saw me sleeping in your bed.

“And I know how hard it was for you to do what you did. I know how much it bothers you that you killed those men even though you had no choice. I’m sorry you have to deal with those violent acts on your conscience. I know it troubles you.”

I reached over and took her hand. I squeezed it gently and said, “I’ll admit the first few days after I shot those men were ... unpleasant. But I don’t regret what I did and I never once doubted that it needed to happen. And when I heard how many sets of remains of poor young girls they found in that clearing I quickly stopped having nightmares.

“I don’t even think about it now so you have nothing to feel bad about. Well, there is one thing. Don’t I still owe you a spanking for freaking out in the jewelry store?”

She laughed quietly, apparently not scared in the least.

After a few minutes of silence she changed her position, turning until she was leaning on the armrest. She rested her hand on my upper thigh and lightly moved her finger tips over my thigh in an almost innocent but very suggestive manner.

She smiled up at me and said, “There is something else we need to discuss. What is your honest opinion of EPOD? And how do you feel about the possibility of me becoming a member of it? I know we talked about this briefly. But I worry that when it actually starts to happen it will change how you feel about me.”

She laughed quietly and added, “I know how you feel about having me tied to a bed and molested by a couple of beautiful women. But how would you have reacted if it had been a couple of men instead of two naked women?”

“I’ve actually been giving that a lot of thought. Apparently I’m not the saint you think I am. Because the more I think about it the more exciting it sounds. I wasn’t so sure at first. But watching you move around, so free and comfortable about your beautiful body and your sexuality, I couldn’t keep my eyes off of you. Even when you were surrounded by beautiful, naked women, and they are a collection of some of the most beautiful women I have ever met, I couldn’t keep my eyes off of you.

“And listening to that great group of people laughing and having fun and talking so comfortably about sex has had an effect on me. I never even considered living that kind of lifestyle. It never even occurred to me. But now that I have considered it I find myself looking forward to it.

“Your participation will be limited in the beginning. But you’re the smartest person I’ve ever met, with the possible exception of Gregg. I don’t think college is going to be much of a challenge for you. I fully expect you to be spending a lot of time in the near future on your back or on your knees. And I won’t always be with you.

“I reached that conclusion even before Mo made his offer for my company. He was very surprised when I accepted the first offer he made. But I don’t care about the money. We have money. Now we have more money. He’s going to pay me three hundred thousand dollars a year and he’s giving me a hundred million for the company.”

She gasped when she heard what we’re going to get for the company. For some reason it never even occurred to me she didn’t already know. There’s so much going on that we haven’t even discussed the sale of my company yet. It just slipped my mind!

She smiled and said, “Now I don’t feel so bad about all those clothes you bought me.”

I said, “You ain’t seen nothin’ yet!”

I reached into the pocket behind her seat and said, “I was going to wait to give you this. You freaked out so bad when we bought the rings that you scared me. But I think you’re over that now. You still need to be punished, though. So, take that, bitch!”

I handed her the fancy velvet case with the diamond and ruby necklace I bought from Mr. Baum and waited to hear how she would react.

She opened the box and she gasped once more. She stared at the necklace in silence for a very long time before she cleared her throat and said in a breathless voice, “If you don’t stop this ... oh god! It’s beautiful! Where in the hell could I ever wear this?”

I shrugged and said, “To our wedding? You are invited.”

She continued to stare at the necklace for a very long time, lightly running her fingertips over it as if she couldn’t believe it was real. She slowly closed the jewelry case and held onto it tightly. With tears running down her cheeks she turned to look at me finally. She laughed softly and said, “I almost never cried. Not since my mother died. I suppressed my emotions and my fears. There were a lot of times when I was depressed or scared. There were times when I was homeless and broke. But I never cried. Now you seem to keep bringing all the emotions I’ve suppressed back out. I promise you; I’m going ... I’ll get this under control.”

I reached over and rested my hand on her thigh. I gave her an affectionate squeeze and said, “Of course I’d rather see you smile than cry. But you don’t have to control your emotions with me. If you feel the need to cry you have my permission.”

She dug a tissue out of her purse and blew her nose. She wiped her eyes and her cheeks with another. Then she sat back in her seat and said, “I love you more than you will ever know.”

Then she held up the necklace and said, “Now please, stop buying me things!”

I smiled and said, “No, not entirely. And anyway, you’ll have your own checkbook and debit and credit cards once we’re married. You can buy anything you want. You can buy anything you’ve ever wanted. Andrea, in a few days we’ll have sixty million dollars in the bank. We couldn’t spend that if we tried!”

That brought the subject of marriage back up. I learned that Jan has offered to host the wedding in her backyard. Mo and Helen were married there and Gregg and Mouse held their wedding there, too. It’s becoming a J.A.M. tradition to marry in her backyard. Andrea explained that she gave her tentative approval. She asked if that’s okay with me.

I nodded and told her that weddings are for women. I’ll only object if she tries to have it in a church.

The time flew by as we talked about all the exciting changes in our life. I was almost surprised when I realized we were nearing our cabin. I made the turn and drove slowly up the meandering driveway toward the house. She sighed and said, “Most of the happiest moments of my life have been spent in this house. My happiness began here. I hate it that we can’t stay here.”

“I feel the same way. But that would mean a three or four hour commute each way in the summer. In the winter there are many times the roads around here are impassible. And to be honest, I’ll feel a lot more comfortable if you’re doing most of your driving around town until you’re more comfortable behind the wheel.

“We can still spend time up here. And we can invite our new friends to join us. I guess I’ll have to talk to an architect about adding on. We’ll need more bedrooms and bathrooms and I suppose we’ll need a larger deck if this is going to turn into a party house. But for now I think we should find a home in town and see how things go.”

I pulled into the garage and we went inside. I found myself checking to make certain everything was undisturbed and no one was lurking inside. But I did it without letting Andrea know what I was doing. I want her to feel safe here and I don’t want to do anything to remind her of those thugs from the club if I can avoid it.

I was about to go up and start the laundry but she said, “Let me. It’s my turn. You did laundry last time.”

I went with her. There wasn’t that much to wash. We undressed and took a shower. This showering with a loved one we’ve been doing so much of lately has a very pleasant side effect. It’s difficult to take a shower with Andrea and not become very aroused. She seems to have the same problem. Well, perhaps problem is the wrong word.

After our shower we went into the bedroom and made love. We both seem to enjoy that. But then we always end up needing to take another shower. It’s a vicious circle.

We took a second shower and then Andrea started the laundry while I went down to the basement to get my suitcases. We need to pack enough clothing for a week.

Before I started packing I did a search on the internet for a conveniently located hotel. I called one of the better ones and reserved a suite for a month. I was certain it would take us that long at a minimum to find and purchase a home and furnish it.

Once the reservations were made we started trying to figure out what to pack. I haven’t worn a suit since my wife died. I lost a lot of weight after she passed away. But between the early efforts of my sister-in-law and now with Andrea doing her best to mother me, thanks to the two of them I’m almost back to my normal weight.

I tried on one of my suits. It fit pretty well. I’m in much better shape now than I was a year ago. I spend much more time exercising. I do a lot of paddling and Andrea has been doing her part to help me keep the calories off.

She came in and saw me in a suit and whistled. I grinned and spun around like a male model for her. She said, “Damn! You look pretty fucking hot in one of those power suits!”

She crossed the room and dropped to her knees in front of me. She started to unfasten my pants and pull my cock out but I stopped her. She looked up at me and said, “I can’t help it! When I see you in that suit I have to suck your cock!”

I laughed and pulled her to her feet. I pulled her into my arms. We hugged lovingly and I said, “Maybe not every time. I understand how you feel. I feel the same way every time I see you in your birthday suit or a sexy pair of panties. But if I attacked you every time I got the urge you’d never get any rest.”

She chuckled and asked, “Yeah ... so what’s the problem?”

We talked it over and decided we should take both vehicles to town. I let Andrea drive the Cadillac to the hotel the next day. I’m nervous about her driving on these mountain roads. She’s started getting comfortable driving on the deserted mountain roads. She’s more nervous about driving in town where she has to deal with all the traffic. But she’s going to have to get accustomed to it. And since we’re going to be busy over the next few weeks I thought it likely there will be times we’ll both need a vehicle.

She did a very good job. But now that we’re going to be staying in town we’ll have to enroll her in a driver’s ed. class, once we get her birth certificate and can get her a legitimate license.

But the first thing we need to do is check in at the hotel and go back to Riverside Estates to take a more in-depth look at the remaining properties they have to offer.

It only took us ten minutes to check in at the hotel. We took our suitcases upstairs and then drove over to Riverside.

I asked Andrea to call Jan on her cell while I drove out there. Since we’re going out to dinner tonight we need to find out what the schedule is. Jan insisted we stop at her house. She wants to go to the realtor’s office with us.

We drove straight to her house. She was upset with us for checking in at a hotel but I wouldn’t be comfortable staying in anyone’s home for as long as it’s likely to take us to buy a home and get settled in. Not even someone as nice as Jan and Brad.

We walked up the street to the sales office with Jan. It isn’t a long walk. There are only a limited number of homes in the subdivision. It isn’t that far to anywhere in the small, upscale development.

The agent, Mr. Crane, probably knows all of his customers pretty well. He certainly remembers Jan. But I soon discovered Jan is more than just a customer. I overheard them talking a few minutes later and I discovered she often invites him over to her house for lunch if he’s in the office alone. And if he isn’t able to get away she sometimes brings him something he can eat at his desk for lunch. Jan is one of those rare people who are always thinking of everyone else and she just naturally enjoys doing nice things for them.

Mr. Crane informed us that there are only five unsold houses which have been completed. There are two more under construction. Mr. Crane locked his office and accompanied us to the available homes. They’re all very nice. All of them cost in excess of one million dollars so of course they’re nice. They are large custom homes made from the finest materials money can buy. They contain nearly every amenity known to man. But not one of them had the charm or the homey feeling of my cabin on the lake or the warm feeling we got from Brad and Jan’s home or Mo and Helen’s home. Perhaps the difference is work done by the decorator they used. But for whatever the reason, the first homes we looked at didn’t strike me as being our dream home.

Mr. Crane could see we weren’t all that excited by the homes he was showing us. He mentioned over and over again that if none of these homes are what we’re looking for he has other plans available and several unsold lots remaining.

He saved the two unfinished homes for last. They’re both pretty far along in the construction process but certainly not move in ready. If we should choose one of them we’re in time to be able to select colors and patterns.

The first was too near to the entrance of the subdivision. I didn’t care for that. We didn’t even go to look at it. The second, the last home he showed us, is on the river. It’s just three lots down from Gregg and Mouse’s house.

They seem to be putting the largest homes on the water, probably because they’re able to charge so much more for them. This one is all but finished on the outside and they have the drywall up on the inside. The realtor showed us around and by coincidence the contractor was inside checking with his foreman when we walked in.

He said hello and greeted Jan by name. I’m starting to wonder if there’s anyone in this town with whom she isn’t close friends.

He joined us as we went through the house. It turned out to be fortunate he did. He was able to point out many features about which the realtor was unaware.

Unlike the other houses, even though it’s weeks from being finished, something about this house is starting to click. For one thing, it’s set back much farther on the ten acre lot. The large, navigable creek is visible from the great room, the breakfast nook, and of course from the deck around the pool which has already been completed.

I kept a close eye on Andrea as we walked around the house. She tried to act noncommittal but I know her too well by now. She saw the potential, too. She can imagine us living here.

At the end of the tour I asked Jan, “Would you and your friends be willing to help us pick out the colors and patterns? Andrea has a lot on her plate right now and neither of us has much experience with that sort of thing. I just finished having a cabin built on a lake in the mountains. It’s all knotty pine and I still had trouble getting it finished.”

Andrea turned to look at me. I thought she was going to say something. But in that moment there was an understanding between us. We both like this one. Maybe it’s the creek in the back that sold us. It isn’t a cabin on the lake. But it is near water. And there are certainly a lot of other attractive features to recommend it.

The realtor cleared his throat and looked uncomfortable for a moment. He said, “May I speak to you outside, Mr. Steadman?”

I went out onto the deck with him. He closed the door and turned to look at me. He looks very uncomfortable still. It’s obvious what this is about. I could have let him off the hook but I’m having too much fun watching him suffer.

He cleared his throat again and said, “This is the largest home on the largest lot in the subdivision. There are a lot of special features going into this one. And, of course, because it’s on the river the developers are charging a premium price for this property.”

I replied, “It isn’t a river. It’s a creek. It’s a relatively large creek. But nevertheless, it’s only a creek.”

It looks like he’s going to break out in a sweat at any moment. I finally smiled and said, “I’m screwing with you, Mr. Crane. I expected you would charge far too much for this home. How much is far too much?”

He cleared his throat again and answered, “Three point seven.”

That’s nearly twice what I expected. I don’t have any experience buying mini-mansions so I’ve been thinking more in the neighborhood of two point three or four.

He saw the skepticism on my face and said, “This house is huge. It’s nearly eighteen thousand square feet. The interior has been designed by one of the most talented men in the business. Those men working in there are not carpenters. They’re craftsmen, artists at what they do. This home was going to be the showpiece for this entire area. This was to be the pièce de résistance for phase one of Riverside Estates. The developers didn’t expect this home to sell this quickly.”

I turned and looked back at the house. Through the windows I can see Andrea and Jan moving around in the kitchen and talking to a couple of the builders. I’m sorry, the craftsmen.

I looked at Andrea and said to myself, “What the hell! She deserves this.”

I asked Crane if there’s any wiggle room in the price. But the truth is, with the numbers he’s talking it really doesn’t matter that much.

He shrugged and said, “No. Not really. But I can guarantee you carte blanche when it comes to selecting carpets, tile, appliances and everything.”

I sighed and said, “Sold.”

We shook hands and went back inside. Andrea looked up when we came back in. She took one look at our faces and clamped her hand over her mouth to keep from screaming in excitement. Jan looks nearly as excited.

We walked back to the office and I signed some papers. I put Andrea’s name on the paperwork with my last name since we’ll soon be making it official. I wrote out a very large check for a deposit. Then I called my financial manager and told him I need him to transfer five million into my bank account.

He was silent for so long I thought he must be having a heart attack. He finally said, “For a transaction that large I’m going to have to ask you to come in and sign some paperwork. May I ask what you’re going to do with the money?”

“Buy candy, of course!”

I didn’t think it was any of his damned business what I was going to do with the money.

Then I said, “I’m going to marry Goldilocks and we’re buying a house. Before you panic, I’m selling my company. The deal has already been worked out. You’ll be receiving a large amount of money from me very soon. I’m pretty certain you won’t starve.”

He sighed and said, “I’ll get right on it. I don’t suppose it’s a secret that I’ve never gotten your humor.”

I chuckled and said, “That’s why I enjoy working with you, Tom. It’s so easy to freak you out. I’ll come in tomorrow and sign whatever you need signed. How long will this take?”

He thought about it for a minute and said, “Normally it would take about three business days. It may take a little longer with this much money to move around. I’m going to have to take a close look at your distribution. No longer than five working days.”

I thanked him and hung up. Then I told Crane, “The money won’t be in the bank for three to five days. Is that a problem?”

He smiled and said, “No, sir. Not at all. I’ll hold the check until you call me. Alright?”

I thanked him and then Jan made arrangements with him to get together later to help Andrea make her selections on tile, countertops, carpet and whatever else they’ll have to pick out. Jan wants to get her decorator involved in those decisions. Having seen what a great job her decorator did on her house and Mo’s house I’m more than okay with that.

We walked back to Jan’s house. I walked behind them and listened to them planning our wedding. I noticed something strange as I listened. I’m not nervous. And I no longer experience those pangs of guilt at either marrying a girl so much younger than myself, or at marrying only a year after my beloved wife passed away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.