A Chance to Advance - Cover

A Chance to Advance

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 29

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Childhood sweethearts marry and after college the husband gets his dream job. He is soon offered a big promotion and a huge increase in salary. There is a catch. His wife must make herself available to the company executives. This was originally written as a story, a sequel and two standalone stories that somehow ended up as part of the original story. They have all been combined here.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

It was still early, not even noon yet when I got home. Our small apartment is immaculate and Kat is standing in the kitchen trying to decide what to cook for dinner. I changed clothes and said, “Let’s go over and see how the new house is coming along.”

Kat went out to the foyer to get dressed. As I watched I chuckled and said, “It’s amazing how quickly a person can grow to like coming home and finding a naked woman in her house.”

She laughed and replied, “It’s even more amazing how quickly a person can become comfortable with being that naked woman!”

I let Kat drive the new Cadillac. She’s never had a new car before. She blushed and admitted she came out to the parking lot twice this morning just to sit in it and enjoy the smell.

On the way over to the new house I called Jan. Dani answered and I asked her how she’s doing. She’s obviously adjusting to her unusual lifestyle just as well as Kat. She sounds very happy, perky, excited just to be alive. I asked her if Jan is available and Dani put her on the phone.

When she found out we were on our way over she invited us to stop by so we can all go see the progress Mike and his crew are making. We drove to Jan’s house and Jan and I stood back out of the way while Kat and Dani ran to greet each other. I imagine those two have a lot to talk about!

Jan and I hugged and kissed and then the four of us walked down the street and around the corner to our new house. I saw three big differences from half a block away. Our yard is now a verdant, well-manicured lawn. The last time we were here it was all bare dirt. There are curtains in the windows. The effect of those two changes is remarkable. It looks like a home now! And there’s something different about the driveway.

When we got closer I could see that the driveway and the sidewalk leading to the front door are now covered in small, colorful, highly polished round pebbles. They’re glued to the cement in a decorative but tasteful pattern. It’s beautiful!

At first I was afraid to step on it. But Dani pointed out there are trucks parked in front of the garage so it must be safe to walk on.

We went inside and started looking around. I was shocked at how much progress the men have made. Standing just inside the door it looks like they’re finished. Mike was upstairs when we arrived. He came down just as we walked in and gave both Jan and me a big hug. Then he started showing us around and pointing out his progress.

It has only been three days since we were here last! I can’t believe what they’ve accomplished in such a short time.

Mike smiled and said, “When you have your own people and can count on them it makes a big difference. And I find that when I have a project that excites me like this one or Jan’s house it makes a big difference, too.”

He took us around and pointed out the decorative plaster work on the walls and all the artistic touches, the fine details, things I might not have noticed right away. I was so happy with what’s been done I could have cried.

A lot of the furniture has already been brought in. It’s still covered with plastic. But it’s in place and ready to be unveiled. The bed in the master bedroom looks massive. It’s a standard king-size bed but due, I think, to the massive wooden headboard it looks somehow larger. Some of the other pieces haven’t arrived yet. But I looked at that bed and I can’t help thinking of the fun we’re going to have there.

We went all through the house. Kat’s suite off of the kitchen is complete and ready to move in. She walked around and touched everything as if she can’t believe it’s real.

Before we left, Mike took us down to the basement. I haven’t even gone down there before. It has been my experience that basements are just dark, dusty places in which you store Christmas decorations and assorted odds and ends you aren’t using.

Not this one! The walls and ceilings are all finished and the four huge rooms down there have been carpeted except for the small kitchen off of the party room and a room set aside for storage which is probably unnecessary because of the two-story storage building beside the house. A large family could live quite well down here!

We thanked Mike for taking the time for the tour and walked back to Jan’s house. My head is spinning and I think Kat’s is too. Her name isn’t on the title to the house but it’s her home and I get the impression she already thinks of it that way.

We all got undressed as soon as we entered Jan’s house. The funny thing about that is all four of us undressed without giving it a second thought. In only days it’s become second nature to me. And even more amazing, Kat and Dani already seem entirely comfortable with their nudity.

We went out onto the deck in back and Dani brought us out a pitcher of unadulterated iced tea. We talked about the house for a few minutes. Jan and I listened while Dani and Kat talked about the changes in their lives. They’re both obviously very excited about those changes and the strange situations in which they now find themselves.

Jan and I eavesdropped on Dani and Kat for a few minutes. I found it especially interesting from my perspective of having just experienced many of those same changes only days earlier. Their conversation eventually wound down and they listened while we discussed the upcoming wedding.

Jan had to be restrained. She came up with one grandiose suggestion for the event after another that was far more elaborate than anything Gregg and I want. I kept trying to pull her back down to earth. I’ve read that many of my peers growing up fantasized and even planned their weddings from an early age. Some even started making plans in their early teens. I’m not one of those. To be honest, I wasn’t all that certain I’d ever find a man and fall in love. It may be that I never made wedding plans because I never expected to have one. Gregg and I just want a simple ceremony and a small party with our new friends to celebrate the occasion. We just want it to be legal and to celebrate what we mean to each other.

Jan grudgingly gave in and we set a date for the Saturday after next. We could have done it sooner but I want to put it off a week because of my period. I insisted on only two things. It’s to be a simple, informal, low-key event. And I want a Justice of the Peace to perform the ceremony. No clergy allowed.

I thanked Jan for all her help and for putting herself out like she is for us.

She grinned and replied, “I’ve gotten quite fond of putting out.”

Jan informed us Helen and Chaz are coming over soon. I’m tempted to stay for the fun but I have another errand in mind. Kat and I left before things got interesting. I was afraid if we waited we wouldn’t leave. We still have a couple of hours before Gregg comes home. I want to use that time to get a head start on buying a new wardrobe for Kat. Without telling her where we’re going I gave her the directions to drive us to Sweet Nothings so we can get her some new clothes.

When we walked in, Jo and Kara came hurrying over and hugged me. I introduced them to Kat and explained to Kat that these were the two women who raped me on stage at the strip club.

Kat grinned, well aware of what a violent crime it must have been. She looked around and said, “I’ve always wanted to come in here. I never had the nerve ... or the money.”

I had to smile. That was almost exactly what I said to Gregg when he brought me here.

Jo was called away to check someone out at the cash register. Kara led us around and helped me pick out a few new outfits for Kat. We only got half a dozen. She needs everything but we’ll have more time for shopping later. It isn’t necessary to get everything she needs all at once.

Kat is very embarrassed. She continued to insist this isn’t necessary. She’s going to have her own money in a few days and can augment her own wardrobe.

I drew myself up and put my hands on my hips. I glared at Kat and said, “Don’t you dare try to tell me I can’t shop!”

Kat laughed and put her arms around me. She hugged me and said, “I’m sorry, ma’am. I guess this means another beating tonight.”

Kara sighed and shook her head. Under her breath she asked herself, “Why are all my friends crazy?!”

When we got to the bathing suit section I told Kat to pick out a couple to tide her over until she got paid. She looked around at the selection. There were a couple more or less normal looking bikinis on display. But she picked out two of the more revealing suits, the same style as the two suits we wore the last time we went to the pool.

I waited until she picked them up and turned around to face me. I asked, “Are you sure, Kat? You don’t have to.”

“Are you kidding? I’ve never had more fun at a swimming pool than we had on Sunday. And I certainly enjoyed what happened when we returned to the apartment. I’d have to say that suit worked out really well for me.”

As we made our way back to the changing booths I told Kara we set the date for the wedding and I asked if there’s any way they can have someone watch the store so they can attend.

I stressed that it’s going to be a simple ceremony and, depending on who ends up coming, I won’t be surprised if all the ladies there are naked. If not during the ceremony then at the party we’re planning afterward.

Before she could respond we arrived at the changing booths. Kat knows all about my two days of trying on clothes in the last booth on the left. It’s one of the memorable experiences I shared with her in our conversations.

She looked around and saw the two men waiting for their wives or girlfriends who were trying on clothes in booths with doors and then she turned to me and said, “I think I can do this ... but I need you to dare me.”

I laughed and said, “I triple dog dare you!”

She chuckled and informed me that I had just committed a huge violation of dog dare protocol. Then she went over to the same booth I changed in when Gregg brought me shopping here and hung up her new clothes.

Kat smiled nervously and began to remove her blouse. She’s trying like hell to hide it. But the poor woman looks scared to death. There’s no need for her to use that booth just because I did and I don’t want her to feel like she has to prove something to me. I couldn’t stand to see her like that. I decided to put a stop to it.

I went up to her and stopped her. I grabbed her new clothes and pulled her out of the booth. I pulled her to the first empty booth with a door on it and hung her clothes up inside. I hugged her and said, “Kat, you’re so sweet. Listen honey. You don’t have to try so hard. Don’t try to be someone you aren’t. You don’t have to do this for us. You don’t have to do any of this to please us. We like you and we’re glad you’re a part of our family now. But you don’t have to do everything we do. You don’t have to prove anything to us or to anyone else. We’ve both told you that. Do the things you enjoy. Test your limits a little if you feel like it. But don’t force yourself. It isn’t necessary.”

She tried to argue with me but the relief she felt when I stopped her from undressing in that first booth was plain to see. I shut the door and while she changed into the first of the dresses we selected I went back and selected two nice bikinis for her.

The outfits we picked out are a bit more risqué than the clothing she’s accustomed to wearing. But we selected nothing she can’t wear in public without getting arrested. All the clothes we chose for her are stylish outfits any young, sexy woman would be happy to wear when she went out.

She protested when I handed the bikinis in to her. She insisted she was happy with the two she picked out earlier. But I’m reasonably certain the only reason she chose them was to please me. She protested, but she took the more conservative but still very sexy bikinis from me.

After she tried on everything we went to the counter and while Kara rang up our purchases I asked Jo if there’s any way she, Kara, Paul and Glenn can all come to my wedding.

She smiled and exclaimed, “I wouldn’t miss it for the world! I’ll just close the store. One day won’t drive me into the poor house. I’ll close up for longer if you invite us along on the honeymoon.”

I told her I’d have to ask Gregg if they can come on the honeymoon. As far as I know we aren’t planning to go on a honeymoon. But if we should, somehow I don’t think he’d object to having Jo come along. I promised to drop by with a real invitation with all the details as soon as I have one. I can’t mail it. I don’t know where she lives.

She laughed and said, “I never thought of that! I feel like we’re old friends. You know everything about us. It never occurred to me that you don’t even have my phone number!”

She wrote out the address where she lives with Paul and their home and cell phone numbers. She also gave me that information for Kara and Glenn. I gave her my current address, the address of our new house, our phone numbers and Gregg’s cell number. After exchanging all that information and kissing Jo and Kara goodbye, Kat and I went out to the car to drive home.

As soon as we were on the road, Kat said, “I’m sorry. I know I let you down.”

She sounded so dejected. She almost broke my heart. I turned to face her and punched her right in the shoulder.

She grabbed her shoulder and exclaimed, “Hey!”

I sighed and said, “I only did that because I was afraid you’d lose control if I punched you in the side of the head! Gregg and I both told you that all we ask of you is that you be tolerant of us and our friends. You don’t have to do these things to please us!”

Kat pulled off the road into a parking lot and shut the engine off. She turned to me and said, “I’ve enjoyed the hell out of the things I’ve done since I met you. The things I find myself doing with you and Gregg have been some of the most exciting times of my life. I had a blast with you two at the pool. I can’t even describe how much I love what we did when we returned to your apartment. I’ve never before enjoyed sex with anyone as much as I did with you and Gregg, never in my entire life! That’s not an exaggeration!

“Much to my surprise I’ve already reached a point that I’m more comfortable naked than I am with clothes on. And I love those of your friends I’ve met. I even find myself looking forward to going out to some of the weird places you go, if you were serious about inviting me.

“I can’t explain what just happened. I hated to disappoint you. But suddenly, standing in that booth with those two men watching me ... I just couldn’t do it! I don’t even know why!”

I reached over and took her hands and held them. I smiled and said, “You didn’t disappoint me. You didn’t let me down. Not wanting to undress with two strange men watching you is the most natural reaction in the world! That’s the way a woman is supposed to react. Kat, I would never make you do anything you don’t want to do. All you had to do was say, ‘I don’t feel like doing this.’

“Hell! You didn’t have to say anything! You just had to walk to the booth with the door on it. I swear to you I would not have been upset.

“Please, Kat. Please don’t make yourself do things for us that you don’t want to do. We can’t have a friendship if we aren’t honest with each other. I honestly don’t care if you enjoy the crazy things we do. I like you anyway! Gregg likes you. Jan likes you. And you’re a fantastic fucking cook! The next time we go shopping we’ll go to the mall. There are no changing rooms without doors there.”

Kat wiped her eyes and drove us home. We climbed out and got the bags out of the back. I went with her to my old apartment and we dropped her new clothes on the bed. She suddenly sat down on the bed, covered her face with her hands and started crying.

I sat down beside her and held her for a few minutes. When she started to calm down I asked, “Now what’s wrong, you silly bitch?!”

She looked up, shocked until she saw my smile. Suddenly she was laughing and crying at the same time. She finally calmed down and said, “I am a silly bitch. I have no idea what got into me, I swear I don’t. One minute I’m telling you how exciting it all is and then I’m in the middle of a panic attack.”

I held her in my arms for a few minutes and let her calm down. I was holding her head on my shoulder and soothing her when somehow we found ourselves kissing. I’m not quite sure how that came to pass. I’m almost certain I didn’t initiate it.

The kisses became more and more passionate and soon we were naked in her bed and making love. It was a little frantic at first. But soon we calmed down and there was a lot of gentle touching and kissing.

I love making love to a man. And now I know that it isn’t just my man. I love having sex with men. I don’t even need to know their names! But there is something a little bit special about making slow, gentle love to a soft, sexy feminine body. I love the feel of another woman’s breasts in my hand, or pressed against my own breasts. I get turned on when I feel a woman’s nipples getting hard in my fingers or between my lips. And I absolutely love the taste of an excited woman’s juicy vagina.

Kat and I made love for nearly an hour that afternoon. She was a little upset when I refused to let her eat my pussy. She insisted she didn’t care about my period. But I was much too self-conscious. I got mine, though. I came once as our pussies rubbed against each other, our legs entwined and our tongues stabbing back and forth sensuously.

I came again when she was licking and sucking my breasts and her hand was gently but firmly pressing against my pussy. And I enjoyed eating her to half a dozen loud, passionate orgasms.

When it was over we lay together in each other’s arms, kissing affectionately. When our breathing returned to normal I asked, “What brought that on? If you did that because you felt like you had to I’m going to bust your ass.”

She squeezed me and said, “I don’t know. I didn’t plan it. I’ve been thinking about what we did when we returned from the pool on Sunday. It was very exciting. But I’ve been curious. I’ve wondered what it would be like if we were alone.”

I digested that for a minute before I asked, “Are you gay? You can be. It’s okay. We wouldn’t care. If you are...”

“NO!” she interjected suddenly. “I’m not gay! But I like you. I like you a lot. And ... I don’t know. After last Sunday I just wanted to try it. But just the two of us. Is that okay?”

I laughed and said, “It was a hell of a lot better than okay! I’m glad you enjoyed it. I did, too. And I hope we can do it again soon. I’m just trying to figure your crazy ass out!”

She laughed and said, “There’s a long line for that ride. But what we did Sunday with Gregg, that was hot too. Really, Mouse. I don’t know what happened to me today. I’m having a great time with you and your friends. And I don’t want to go shopping at the mall.”

I kissed her and said, “Yes you do.”

She shook her head and said, “Please, Mouse. Give me another chance.”

I sat up and noticed the time. I slapped her on the hip and said, “We better take a shower. Gregg will be home pretty soon. We need to start supper.”

She looked at the time and exclaimed, “Fuck! I had no idea it was this late! Shit!”

She started scrambling out of bed and running around, hurrying to get ready. She ran in and turned the shower on and I was finally able to catch up with her. I put my arms around her bustling body and held her in place for a second. I kissed the back of her neck and said, “Calm down. We have plenty of time. And if we’re late, Gregg will hardly beat us at all.”

She whispered, “I don’t want to screw this up. I like Gregg. I like you both. It’s as though the two of you have instantly become my very best friends. You’re more like family to me than my family ever was. I intend to be the best damned housekeeper in the state. I can’t screw this up!”

I kissed her again and said, “We don’t want the best housekeeper in the state. We want a good friend who helps us out and is comfortable around us. Now take a deep breath and calm down.”

She finally relaxed in my arms and took a deep breath. In a calm voice I said, “Very good. Take another.”

I kissed her again and said, “Now let’s take a nice hot shower and go downstairs.”

We showered and dressed. Kat put on one of her new dresses and we went down to the apartment I’m now sharing with Gregg. Kat undressed in the foyer. I went to my bedroom and undressed. It wasn’t until I was about to put my cell phone on the charger that I saw there’s a message from Gregg.

I called him back as soon as I saw the message. He asked if Kat has started supper yet. I told him she’s just about to.

He said, “Let’s go out tonight. We can go to Ken’s steakhouse and then swing by and visit Paul. He invited us over to see some of the DVD’s they’ve collected.”

I told him we’d be ready when he got home and hurried out to stop Kat. It wasn’t until we hung up that I realized I forgot to tell him about our wedding date or the progress on the new house.

Kat put her dress back on and I picked out one for me that’s revealing and easy to get in and out of. We sat out on the balcony and waited for Gregg to get home.

Gregg arrived about half an hour later. He came up and took a quick shower and dressed. We started to leave but Gregg paused at the door and asked us to go back into the living room.

Kat and I went in and sat on the couch. Gregg sat on the coffee table and spoke with Kat. He held her hands in his, looked her in the eyes and said, “Kat, after dinner we’ve been invited to visit a friend to watch a DVD. They are sexually explicit DVDs featuring two of his slaves. Some of them are pretty graphic. I don’t know what we’re going to see, but whatever it is it won’t be R rated. How do you feel about that?”

Kat blushed and looked at me. She asked, “Did you tell him?!”

I shook my head.

Gregg asked, “Tell me what?”

Kat looked down and blushed. You’d have thought she was confessing to murder when she said, “Mouse took me to Sweet Nothings today and bought me some clothes. But I wimped out when it was time to try them on. There were a couple of creepy guys watching and I just couldn’t do it. I’m sorry Gregg. I didn’t mean to let you down.”

Gregg smiled and said, “Kat! You didn’t let me down! There’s nothing in our agreement about you undressing in front of strangers. I told you the first day we met that you’ll never have to do anything you don’t want to do.

“That’s still the agreement. That’s why we’re having this conversation. I don’t want you to do anything you’re uncomfortable doing, like watching porn with a bunch of perverts.”

She replied, “Yeah. I know. But I’m trying to be more like Mouse and the other women you’re friends with. And I think I am in a lot of ways. I loved what we did that first night. And I loved what we did today.”

She sat up straight and clapped her hand over her mouth. She looked at me and whispered, “Was I supposed to say that?”

I laughed and assured her, “It’s okay, Kat. It was just sex. We had fun. Gregg doesn’t mind. I’m sure he’s happy for us. Right Gregg?”

Gregg leaned forward and said, “Sweet Kat, in some ways you’re more innocent than my virginal Mouse. But that’s not something to be ashamed of. And if that’s who you are I want you to stay that way. Don’t change for me or Mouse or anyone else.”

Kat got very serious then and said, “But that isn’t who I want to be. I wasn’t happy. I can’t remember ever being happy. I’ve lived a life of disappointments and I set myself up for all of them.

“I want to change. I want to be like you and your friends. I want some fun in my life, some adventure. I may find it a little more difficult to change than you people did. But you’ve all changed. You guys weren’t always the way you are now. Please, bear with me. Give me time and I’ll grow a set of balls.”

Gregg laughed and said, “No! Please don’t do that. You’re perfect just the way you are. I’ll make you a deal. Come with us. Have a nice meal. If you went to Sweet Nothings then you’ve already met Jo and Kara. It’s their house were going to tonight. Kara is the star of the movies we’re going to see.

“Watch a little of the movie. If you can’t handle it we’ll bring you home and I promise you there’ll be no hard feelings. We didn’t hire you to watch dirty movies. We hired you to be a housekeeper and you’ve already proven that you’re very good at that. So don’t worry about anything else. Let’s go eat.”

The three of us went down to the parking lot. Gregg drove us to the restaurant in the Jag. The hostess recognized Gregg and me immediately. She smiled nervously but Gregg assured her that we’d keep our clothes on tonight.

Kat chuckled when he said that. She seems to be relaxing finally. She’s seemed on edge since her perceived failure to live up to what she imagines are the expectations we have for her today at Sweet Nothings. Maybe she’ll be just fine after a glass of wine.

The poor hostess blushed and showed us to a booth. Our waiter turned out to be the young man I gave the blowjob to in the back room last Saturday. When he recognized us he blushed, too. But except for that his expression never changed. He tried very hard to act as if his cock has never been in my mouth. He didn’t pull it off very well.

Gregg ordered a nice bottle of wine. The waiter tensed up. He looked for a few seconds as though he were trapped. He cleared his throat and said, “I’m sorry, sir. The owner has instructed us that we are to give you and your friends wine from his private stock whenever you come in. I’m not supposed to bring you the wine you’ve requested.”

The poor kid looked terrified. Gregg smiled and said, “Relax, man! We only bite a little bit. I thought you found that out the last time we came in. I’ll talk to Ken later. Bring us whatever we’re allowed to drink for now.”

He nodded and rushed off to get the wine. He was so eager to please we couldn’t help but be amused.

I already told Kat about the party we had here in the private dining room. After the waiter left I told her that our waiter is the young virgin I tipped with a blowjob after the party broke up.

She thought it was cute that he’s so embarrassed.

The waiter returned with our wine and we ordered a light meal. We were running a little late and we weren’t really in the mood for appetizers. I finally told Gregg about our wedding date a week from next Saturday. I also told him about the progress on our house. While I was filling him in he ran his hand up under my dress and teased my pussy, making it very hard to concentrate.

After I was finished with the recital of my daily diary, Gregg asked about my little interlude with Kat. I told him about how anguished she was when she felt she let me down at Sweet Nothings.

Kat was listening and blushing, embarrassed because she didn’t want Gregg to think less of her. Gregg reached down with his other hand and patted her thigh. He said, “Relax, Kat. Ninety-nine percent of the women in the world would do what you did today. You have nothing to be embarrassed about.”

I watched as she reached down and gently pulled Gregg’s hand higher until it was under her skirt and resting right up against her pussy. She closed her eyes and a tiny sigh of pleasure escaped her lips when she felt his touch there. A few seconds passed before she opened her eyes and quietly but emphatically exclaimed, “I don’t want to be one of the ninety-nine! I want to be in the one. I want to be one of those rare, exciting, interesting women like Mouse and Jan and all those other women who are your friends. I want to be one of those women who are free and so very happy and really know how to enjoy life.”

Gregg said, “You can be happy without being like Mouse. There must be millions of happy women in the world who live normal lives.”

Kat shrugged and conceded, “Maybe. But I tried normal. I didn’t enjoy it. What happened at the store today was a setback. But I promise you, I’m going to do better.”

Gregg sighed and sat back in his seat. He said, “Maybe the problem is you’re trying to force it. You’re trying to do things that are not in your nature to do. Mouse and I both had these fantasies before we even met. Even when she was still a virgin, Mouse had a collection of restraints and nipple clamps and handcuffs. I didn’t own any. But I read stories about them on the internet and those stories turned me on.

“We were already predisposed toward that sort of behavior. We didn’t have to force it. That’s probably one of the reasons we’re so good together. We’ve both come to the conclusion we were made for each other.

“You’re welcome to become as involved in our strange life as you’re comfortable with. But we will never be upset when you draw the line at anything. Do what you want. Don’t do what you don’t want. There aren’t any rules. There aren’t any quotas.”

Our meal came. We ate, sipped wine and changed the subject to the things we have to do between tomorrow morning and our wedding. We also talked about whether or not we should move into the new house. Kat’s suite and the kitchen are finished. The master bedroom is missing some of the furniture but the bed is in place.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.