A Chance to Advance - Cover

A Chance to Advance

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 28

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Childhood sweethearts marry and after college the husband gets his dream job. He is soon offered a big promotion and a huge increase in salary. There is a catch. His wife must make herself available to the company executives. This was originally written as a story, a sequel and two standalone stories that somehow ended up as part of the original story. They have all been combined here.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

Kat called us in to eat about an hour later. One question was answered instantly. She sure as hell can cook! My mother couldn’t cook for shit and unfortunately she passed that on to me along with my low self-esteem. But my grandmother was a great cook. Kat’s dinner was every bit as good as anything my grandmother ever made.

Kat was uncomfortable. Not because she’s sitting there naked with us. Well, maybe that, too. But I’m pretty sure she’s more uncomfortable because she’s having trouble accepting the concept that the people who pay her salary are not her betters, that we can also be her friends.

After we ate that wonderful meal we were relaxing with a glass of wine. Gregg said, “We have to wait until Thursday to go to the bank. Wednesday is the last day of school. On Thursday we’ll take you to the bank. I need to have Mouse put on my bank accounts. While we’re there we’ll open an account for you and I’ll give you your signing bonus.”

Kat gave him a funny look and asked, “My what?!”

Gregg winked at me and said, “Didn’t Mouse tell you? There’s a thousand dollar signing bonus for taking the job.”

Kat grinned and said, “No there isn’t. You’ve done enough for me already. You don’t have to do that. I think I’m happier right now than I’ve ever been before. And I do mean ever.

“I have two strange new friends and a nice place to live. I have a job that pays me far more than I’m worth, far more than I’ve ever earned before.

“No, I appreciate the offer. But it isn’t necessary. I’m so happy now I have to keep checking to see if I’m not dreaming this. Before long I’m going to be black and blue all over from pinching myself.”

Gregg put a stern expression on his face and said, “You are not too old to spank young lady. If I say you get a signing bonus then damn it, you get a signing bonus!”

Then he smiled and said, “You aren’t going to try to tell me you couldn’t use the money are you? It sounded to me like you were pretty desperate a few hours ago. Did you come into some money while we were making love this afternoon?”

Kat blushed and said, “No Mr ... no Gregg. But you don’t have to do that. It would be like I’m taking advantage of you and I don’t want to do that.”

He shook his head and exclaimed, “Damn! Now I have two pushy broads telling me what I can and can’t do!”

Kat looked shocked until I laughed and said, “Yeah, right! Like I could tell you what to do! I get to tell you yes master and no master and hope for the best.”

Gregg rolled his eyes, turned to Kat and said, “You don’t believe that do you?”

Kat smiled and said, “I think I really like you guys ... a lot. But you sure are weird!”

Gregg smiled and said, “She’s figured us out already! Let’s clear off the table and go for a swim.”

Kat shot to her feet and exclaimed, “No! That’s my job!”

Then she blushed. I’m not sure if it was because we were enjoying the view of her pretty body or because she realized she slightly overreacted. She took a deep breath, sighed and said in a calmer voice, “You two go swimming. I’ll clean up. And anyway, I don’t have a swimsuit.”

Gregg leered at her and said, “I was hoping you’d say that. Mouse has one you can borrow.”

She really hated it. But Gregg and I helped her clean up. There wasn’t really that much to do. She cleaned up behind herself in the kitchen while she was preparing the meal. These kitchens are really tiny so that’s pretty much a necessity.

We put the dishes in the dishwasher and wiped down the table. Then the three of us went to the bedroom and I pulled out the tiny little suits Gregg bought for me at Sweet Nothings.

When she first saw them, Kat laughed. She exclaimed, “You’re joking, right?!”

I went over to the hamper, dug out the one I wore to the pool last Sunday evening and held it up. I laughed at the expression on her face and said, “Actually, it was pretty exciting.”

I dropped it back in the hamper and said, “But you don’t have to wear one. You can just come out in your shorts and sit with us while Gregg shows my ass off.”

Kat looked at me and looked down at the suits. She looked back up and exclaimed, “You’re really going to wear one of these?!”

I shrugged and answered, “By the time we move out of here I won’t be surprised if I’ve worn them all.”

I asked Gregg, “Do you want to pick one or shall I?”

He smiled and said, “Go ahead. Let’s see how brave you feel tonight.”

I took that to be a dare so I picked out the tiniest, sheerest suit of the bunch and put it on. It’s almost identical to the one I wore last weekend. My nipples and my slit are nominally covered by the tiny patches of sheer material. But as soon as it gets wet I’ll be as good as naked.

Kat looked at me and shook her head. She said, “I’m sorry. I don’t think I can go to a public pool in something like that!”

I smiled and said, “Of course you can’t. No woman in her right mind would. Unfortunately, I’m being forced to expose myself this way by this mean ogre I’m about to marry and live happily ever after with.”

She cocked her head and gave me a funny look.

I laughed and said, “Well, you heard him! He as much as dared me!”

She asked, “You’re really going to wear that to a public pool?”

I smiled and nodded. Then I took her hand and said, “Come on. Let’s go.”

We were halfway down the short hall to the living room when she stopped suddenly and asked, “Can I try one on?”

I shook my head and said, “Kat, you don’t have to wear one of these. We want you to enjoy being with us. We don’t want to make you any more uncomfortable than you already are.”

She smiled shyly and said, “I know. I get that. And I appreciate it. I think that’s part of the reason I want to ... I don’t know, is play the right word?”

Gregg chuckled and said, “Maybe you’ll be more comfortable if you wait until you get to know us better. Don’t rush things. Don’t make yourself do something you don’t really want to do.”

Kat seemed to appreciate it that we aren’t pushing her. But she looked up and said, “Maybe it would be exciting to not be so comfortable. You’re such an unusual couple. I envy you and I admire you. You’re so ... exciting!

“Maybe I could use some of that excitement in what, up until I met you two, has been my life of drudgery.”

Gregg and I looked at each other and shrugged. We turned around and returned to the bedroom. I told Kat to pick out whichever suit appealed to her. She stood in front of the small pile of suits on the bed and said to Gregg, “Why don’t you pick one for me?”

Gregg smiled and said, “You don’t want me to be in charge, Kat.”

She blushed and replied, “Maybe I do. Maybe it would be fun. It seems to be working for Mouse.”

Then she looked at me and asked, “Is that okay?”

I moved closer, put my arms around her and hugged her. I kissed her cheek and said, “Of course it’s okay. I don’t have a jealous bone in my body if that’s what you’re worried about. If you want to give Gregg that power over you I think it’s exciting. But if you change your mind, just say so. I can tell you from my limited experience, it’s exhilarating. But it can get pretty intense.”

She replied, “The most excitement I’ve had in my life was when you offered to pay for my groceries and then gave me a new life. But it isn’t so much that I’m grateful. I am. Of course I am. I’m more grateful than I can put into words. But I want to be more than the housekeeper. I don’t want you to feel you have to be careful what you say and do when I’m around.

“And I have to be honest. You and your friends are so free and so comfortable with each other. You’re all so nice. No one puts on airs. You’re friendly and just damn nice people. I never once got the impression any one of you was looking down on me or Dani because we’re out of work cleaning ladies.

“And I’ve got to admit, you look hot as hell in that thing! I could use a little excitement in my life. So please, Gregg, pick out a suit for me. I want you to be in charge.”

Gregg walked over to the bed. He reached out and lifted Kat’s face up until they were looking each other in the eye. He smiled as his hand drifted slowly down to her breast.

She didn’t even flinch. In fact, she smiled. He teased her nipple to hardness and said, “I have to think you don’t fully appreciate what you’ve just asked for. But I’m going to give you a taste of our life.

“I hope you like it. You’re a beautiful young woman. I’m going to enjoy being in charge of you just as much as I do with Mouse. Well, almost as much. But Mouse was wrong about one thing. You can change your mind if this turns out to be too intense for you, but not until tomorrow. It doesn’t work if you can say no. You won’t get the same effect. You’re my property for the rest of the evening if you allow me to select what you’re going to wear. You’ll be my second little slave girl. And I have to tell you, I have come to realize since Mouse came into my life that having a slave girl is a game I love to play. I don’t intend to take it easy on you. Is that clear?”

She glanced at me. I saw her eyes sweep my mostly nude body. I’m watching her closely as she tries to decide. She’s nervous. But judging by the expression on her pretty face it does seem like she’s excited by the prospect of letting Gregg take control. What he’s doing to her nipple might have something to do with that. I saw the resolve form in her eyes. She made up her mind. I hope she doesn’t regret her decision. I certainly haven’t.

Before she could speak I said, “Think about it, Kat. This is a new concept for you. It was different for me. This is the stuff my fantasies were made of before I even met Gregg.”

Kat hesitated for a moment, looking me in the eye as if trying to see the world the way I do. Then she smiled, looked back up at Gregg and said, “I’ll do anything you tell me to do. You have my word. You must be doing something right. Mouse is probably the happiest woman I’ve ever met. What do you want me to wear?”

Gregg leaned down and kissed her on the lips. She wasn’t expecting that. She flinched, but she didn’t pull away. She quickly surrendered and returned his kiss.

Gregg straightened up and then bent down to go through the remaining suits. While he was doing that, Kat turned to look at me. I think she’s trying to see how I reacted to Gregg kissing her.

I smiled and winked at her. She was visibly relieved when she realized I wasn’t upset about the kiss. I’m sure she’ll better understand once she experiences one of our strange parties.

Gregg selected the only one piece suit we bought that day. But it’s one very small, very nearly transparent piece. I had a hell of a time figuring out how to put it on when I tried it on at Sweet Nothings. But I finally figured it out and now I helped Kat get into it.

Once she had it on I helped her adjust it. Then I stepped back and saw for the first time what I really looked like when I was trying it on in front of all those people. Fuck! I have a nearly unobstructed view of her nipples as well as her narrow strip of closely cropped pussy hair and the tight little slit below it!

She looks hot as hell. If I were a man I’d want to fuck her! Come to think of it, I’m not a man and I still want to fuck her!

Her suit is difficult to describe. Her pussy is only just barely covered by a tiny diamond shaped piece of sheer material from which two narrow strips of that nearly transparent material extend up like suspenders to just barely cover her nipples before turning into thin strings that continue up her chest and tie behind her neck. It looks like a deep, narrow V painted on the front of her body. Just like the suit I’m wearing there’s nothing in the back but nearly invisible strings.

Kat turned around and looked at herself in the mirror. She shook her head and exclaimed, “I’m fucking naked!”

Gregg chuckled and said, “You’re fucking beautiful! Come on, bitch. Let’s go see if we can shake up the neighborhood.”

We started down the hall once more. I asked, “Gregg, shouldn’t we wear something over these suits until we get to the pool?”

He nodded and replied, “Yes. I’m going to give you each a towel to wrap around your waist.”

He stopped at the small linen closet in the hallway and took out three towels. Kat and I each wrapped one around our waist and then we were off to the pool. It’s still light outside but the light is fading. It’s almost dusk. I thought there’d be safety in numbers. I thought having Kat putting on a similar display would make me feel slightly less uncomfortable, slightly less embarrassed. But having her with us in one of these suits seems to have the opposite effect. I think it makes this harder for me because I can look at Kat and see how exposed my own body is in my tiny bikini.

The first time I went to the pool in one of these suits I avoided looking down to see how nearly naked I was. I tried, without much success, not to think about the fact that everyone at the pool could see me, could see my nipples and my ass and my pussy. But every time I look at Kat I’m reminded of what the guys at the pool can see when they look at me.

Since the last time we went to the pool I spent an evening naked in a strip club putting on a live sex show and being stared at, groped and fondled. You might think that would make this easier. It doesn’t. This is an entirely different set of circumstances. Those people at the pool tonight didn’t go there to be entertained by naked women.Or at least most of them didn’t. Undoubtedly there will be young men at the pool who will enjoy the spectacle we present even if they aren’t expecting it. But even so, it’s a different atmosphere entirely.

Going out in public like this is deeply embarrassing. But damn it turns me on when Gregg “makes” me go out in public this way!

We made it out of the building without running into anyone. But just as we started down the sidewalk a car was coming slowly down the street toward us. When the driver was close enough to see how nearly naked we are he must have slammed on the brakes. We heard the car come to a sudden stop behind us.

We kept walking, all three of us struggling to keep from laughing out loud. The car never moved until we crossed the narrow street and entered the pool area. I was tempted to take my towel off to give the poor guys in the car a little something extra to look at. But that would have spoiled the mood. I don’t want to act too slutty. I might give someone the right impression!

There are probably a dozen people lounging around the pool. Every motion, every conversation stopped instantly when we stepped through the gate. I glanced around quickly. Kat and I aren’t the only women there. I spotted two couples and there were two young women sitting near the opposite gate. The rest of the people staring at us now in obvious shock are all single guys. Everyone continued to stare as we pulled three lounge chairs together, spread our towels out and sat down.

As soon as we were seated a low buzz of urgent conversation broke out around the pool deck. Kat and I smiled at each other. We’re both blushing bright red. But I noticed my feelings about being out here with another nearly naked woman have changed now that I’m seated and my heartbeat is slowly returning to normal. Whereas looking at her before seemed to emphasize my own nudity, now I feel comforted by the fact that there are two of us dressed this way.

I don’t know why my opinion has changed. But now what we’re doing doesn’t seem quite as embarrassing because she’s here to make me stand out less and distract some of our drooling audience. The fact that I’ve done this before probably doesn’t hurt. And I suppose that little show I put on at the strip joint may have altered my perspective after all. That was most definitely a life-changing experience.

Kat and I are sitting on either side of Gregg. He got up and turned his chair in the other direction so that when he sat back down he was facing us and suddenly we were an intimate group. We’re able to look each other in the eye and talk quietly. We talked about Kat’s reactions at first. I asked her how she’s holding up and if she’s having second thoughts.

She shivered, I’m not sure why. It isn’t the least bit cool out here. She smiled and said, “It helps that it isn’t just me. To be honest I’m not sure what I’m feeling. I’m embarrassed. But I think this is the most exciting thing I’ve ever done! No. I know it is. I’ve never been the least bit exhibitionistic. I’ve never had the nerve. I suppose I still don’t have the nerve. I know I wouldn’t put this suit on and come out in public like this if it was just me. But damn!!”

She took a deep breath and said, “I almost can’t believe I’m doing this. And on the one hand, I’m not looking forward to going into the pool and getting this suit wet. I know what I’m going to look like when I come out. On the other hand, the area between my legs is already getting wet and I may have to go in the water to keep everyone from seeing it.

“It’s funny. I never before realized how exciting exhibitionism is! No wonder so many women dress ... well, you know.”

She chuckled and added, “I never realized there was such a huge slut locked up inside of me!”

I laughed quietly and said, “Yeah. That pretty much sums it up.”

Gregg chuckled and said, “You think you guys have it rough! I can’t even stand up my dick is so hard!”

I reached over, patted his thigh sympathetically and said, “Oh, you poor baby! Would you like us to do something about that for you?”

“Not unless Mo gave you the number for his attorneys.”

We sat and talked and got to know each other a little better for a while. Normally the pool starts to empty out at about this time on a Sunday evening. I know that from watching all the people having fun out here from my balcony for the last two years and wishing I could be like them. But for some strange reason no one seems to be in a hurry to leave tonight!

I think Kat and I would both have happily remained in our chairs until Gregg decided it’s time to return to our apartment. We’re both excited to be out here on display this way. It’s a hell of a turn on. But getting up, moving around and getting wet is still a scary step. Gregg isn’t going to let us off that easy, though. After ten or fifteen minutes of conversation he said, “Come on, ladies. It’s time to see how those things react to the water.”

He stood up and I couldn’t help noticing his hard cock is still very obvious. I had to smile. For some reason it made me feel just a tiny bit better knowing he has reason to be embarrassed, too.

Kat and I looked at each other, took a deep breath and stood up. Gregg took our hands and led us around the pool to the steps at the shallow end. Once more, all conversation stopped and every eye was trained on us.

I glanced around quickly. Everyone, even the couples and the single women, seemed to be getting a kick out of our suits. They’re staring at us in amazement, but they’re smiling. Well, a lot of the guys are leering. But that’s close enough.

I don’t see anyone I recognize from our building. For some reason I took comfort from that. I probably shouldn’t. Even after two years I know almost none of my neighbors and I consider none of them my friends. That’s a pretty damn sad admission to have to make, even to myself.

We entered the water slowly. It’s getting dark and the air has started to cool off. The water and the air are almost the same temperature now. But it wasn’t the cool air or the cool water that was making our nipples hard.

I glanced at Kat’s breasts and grinned. She saw me looking and blushed even more. I saw her glance at my nipples and she snickered. Then she turned away because we can’t seem to look at each other without laughing.

We waded out until the water was just covering my tits and stood together against the side of the pool. Gregg smiled at us and said, “Well, at least I’m not the only man here with a hard on now!”

I reached out and worked my hand into his trunks. I wrapped my fingers around his hard cock and said, “I’ll bet Kat and I could get rid of this thing in no time at all.”

He chuckled and said, “I know you could. But let’s not push Kat too far on the first day. We just found her. I’d hate to lose her now.”

She blushed, but she chuckled. She slowly reached out, gently cradled Gregg’s balls and said, “You’re going to need something scarier than this to chase me away!”

Gregg furrowed his brow and replied, “Hmmm, I’m not quite sure how to take that! I think my manhood has just been called into question!”

Kat laughed quietly and said, “But, sir! You have two pretty slave girls at your beck and call. You must surely be the most virile man in the pool!”

Gregg smiled and snapped back, “That would be a much bigger compliment if we weren’t the only people in the pool.”

I leaned closer and whispered, “I think the lady has your number, Gregg.”

He sighed loudly and said, “Life was once so simple!”

We bantered back and forth for a little longer before Gregg said, “It’s time to go back to our chairs and air dry for a while. I was expecting the walk back to be easier for me. You two have sure screwed that up!”

Our hands still cradle his cock and balls. His cock is still as hard as a rock.

Kat and I grinned nervously at each other and I said, “Here goes nothing!”

She nodded and looked down at my transparent suit. She said, “You got that right!”

Gregg pulled my hand out of his trunks. He took Kat and me by the hand and led us up the steps and slowly back to our seats. I noticed that not a single person who was here when we arrived has left the pool area. In fact, two more men have joined a small group who are sitting in the corner near our chairs. The new additions are wearing street clothes. I suspect their friends may have called them on their cell phones to tell them to get out here before they miss the show.

We walked slowly and a lot more calmly than we felt past all those people who stared openly at our bodies. They definitely got the show they were hoping for. Kat and I are totally exposed. Every intimate detail is plainly visible through our invisible suits.

There were a few slightly off-color but very complimentary comments and a few quiet whistles as we passed one small group of young guys. They stared at us as we crossed the deck toward our seats and just like the others they weren’t making any attempt to be discreet about it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.