A Chance to Advance - Cover

A Chance to Advance

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 27

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Childhood sweethearts marry and after college the husband gets his dream job. He is soon offered a big promotion and a huge increase in salary. There is a catch. His wife must make herself available to the company executives. This was originally written as a story, a sequel and two standalone stories that somehow ended up as part of the original story. They have all been combined here.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

I woke up after seven the next morning and realized I had no idea what time we got home or went to bed last night. I had been more than a little drunk. I was so high Gregg almost had to hold me down in the bed.

I was pleasantly surprised to discover I didn’t have one of those awful hangovers I’ve heard so much about. When Gregg woke up with a hangover half an hour later he explained that often, people getting drunk for the first time or two don’t get hangovers. He smiled through the pain and said, “One of the many useful facts I learned in college.”

We both agreed we seem to be drinking a lot lately and it might be a good idea to cut back. Judging by how terrible he looks I thought that was a good idea.

We got up, showered together and dressed. Gregg called John and asked him if he would mind picking us up and taking us to Brad and Jan’s house. He explained a bit guiltily that there had been a party and we left our car there last night.

John arrived at about eight forty-five. We were waiting for him out front. He jumped out to get the door. When he came around I smiled and said, “Thank you, John. And good morning. Sorry to bother you on a Sunday.”

He smiled and replied, “Good morning, ma ... Mouse. It’s really no bother. It gives me something to do.”

I reached out and touched his hand on the door and said, “If this is all you have to do then we need to find you a hobby!”

“I have a hobby. I need something like this to get me away from it now and then.”

I said, “You’ll have to tell me about it when we have more time.”

He blushed and responded, “I don’t know if I can do that.”

That certainly made me curious!

He drove us to Riverside Estates and dropped us off. It was five after nine when we arrived. Brad answered the door and let us in. Brad and Gregg went out to the patio. I joined Jan, Helen and Chaz in the kitchen. Everything was under control there so I poured coffee for Gregg and me and took his cup out to him. I greeted Mo and Mike. Mike is a little hungover, too. Mo seems fine.

I undressed while I was out there since the other women are already naked. Then I went back to the kitchen and joined the ladies who are preparing bagels on an assembly line.

I tried to get them to let me help. Helen shook her head and said, “No. Just sit down and relax. You’re still a working girl until next Wednesday. This is our job.”

I exclaimed, “I’m in EPOD, too!”

Jan laughed and said, “And I’m sure you’re a great piece of ass. Now sit down and shut up!”

You just can’t help but like Jan.

We took the bagels out to the patio and sat around discussing our dinner last night. Everyone enjoyed the evening. And everyone enjoyed meeting Paul, Jo and Kara. No one was quite sure what to make of Glenn.

Gregg mentioned that Kara has put on a couple of “special” shows in a small theater that the manager had built especially for her in the back of the strip club. Paul has DVDs of them and is going to let Gregg borrow them later. He stressed that they’re pretty nasty. They’re so nasty that Paul decided not to do any more of those special shows. But even with the warnings, most of us were curious. No one can imagine that sweet young woman doing anything so perverse that it wouldn’t be amusing to watch.

It was a pleasant morning spent enjoying the company of good friends. But Gregg and I can’t stay too long. We have things to do.

We were the first to leave. I need to go grocery shopping. I’ve already become so comfortable in the nude Gregg had to remind me on the way out that I’m naked. I laughed and rushed back in to get my clothes.

He let me drive his car to make sure I can handle it and to help me locate the controls. I guess he was satisfied. He didn’t seem nervous. I dropped him off at the apartment and went grocery shopping. He offered to pack my books into boxes for me while I was gone and I gratefully accepted.

After spending a week with Gregg I’m beginning to get a good idea of what his tastes in food are. We seem to enjoy eating pretty much the same foods. I’ve never given it much thought before. But it turned out to be easier to shop for two than for one. A lot of the things I bought are sold in portions appropriate to feed two or more people.

I got in line at the checkout behind a very tired looking young woman. She glanced at me and smiled nervously. I smiled and nodded. But for just an instant I wondered if she was going to rob the place. That’s how nervous and desperate she looked.

She only had a few items. That’s why I chose her to get behind. I wasn’t paying much attention to her. I stood, waiting my turn and scanning the ridiculous headlines on the tabloids. You can’t believe a word in them, but they can be so amusing. Sort of like Fox News.

I heard the teenage girl working the register give the woman in front of me the total for her groceries and I saw her face collapse. Her shoulders slumped and she put her hands over her face to hide her tears.

After a moment she said, “I’m sorry. I don’t have that much money. I thought ... are you sure?”

I reached out and put my hand on her shoulder. I smiled and said, “It’s okay.”

I told the girl to add her purchases to my tab. I was surprised at what I felt when I made the offer. I felt a strange mixture of sadness that this poor woman found herself in this embarrassing position and a warm fuzzy feeling because I’m able to help. It isn’t a big deal. She only has a handful of groceries, not even enough for a decent meal. But still, it felt good to be able to help. I found myself wishing I had some cash to give her. She’s obviously in need.

The cashier put her purchases in a couple of bags. The poor woman was blushing furiously as she quietly thanked me and rushed out of the store. I waited while my groceries were totaled up and bagged. I paid with my debit card and wheeled my cart outside.

The woman I just helped out was waiting for me. She apologized and thanked me again. Her eyes are red. I can see she’s been crying. She explained that the plant where she worked until recently went out of business and her unemployment benefits just ran out. She’s about to lose her apartment. But she promised if I give her my address she’ll repay me as soon as she gets another job.

I insisted it isn’t necessary and I asked her what kind of work she’s looking for. I thought if it was something appropriate for J.A.M. Aluminum I could ask Gregg if there are any openings for her.

She looked embarrassed all over again. She shrugged and said, “Anything. I worked nights in housekeeping at the plant. I don’t have a lot of education. But I’m honest and I work hard. The problem is, no one in town is hiring right now. Everyone is laying off. I’m going to be one of those people living under an overpass pretty soon and I don’t know if I can do that.”

She had been staring at the sidewalk as she explained, almost as if she was talking to herself. She shook herself and said, “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to lay this on you. I just want to get your address so I can repay you. I’m not a bum.”

I insisted once more that I don’t want her to pay me back. I wondered if there were any openings in housekeeping at J.A.M. Aluminum. I heard someone say they were going to expand their operation. But then I had a sudden inspiration. I offered her a ride home. She refused at first. But I guided her to the car and after I loaded my groceries in the trunk I all but forced her into the passenger seat. I drove her to a small duplex more than a mile away.

I parked in front of her place. She seems embarrassed to have me know where she lives. It isn’t a very nice neighborhood. I’m mindful of the fact that I have meat and dairy products in the trunk. But I spent a few minutes talking to her.

I learned her name is Katrina but everyone calls her Kat. She’s only two years older than I am. But she’s had a rough time of it. I guess in many ways her life has been even worse than mine before I met Gregg.

I learned she has never been married. She’s had a couple of serious boyfriends but she isn’t seeing anyone now. My questions are starting to make her nervous. I think she’s starting to wonder if I’m hitting on her.

I smiled and said, “I’m sorry for being so nosy. The thing is, I think I could use someone with your skills. You can cook and you can clean house, right?

She nodded.

I said, “I’m getting married soon. My husband and I are buying a large house. I’m going to need a live-in cook and housekeeper.”

Kat’s eyes lit up but I quickly interjected, “Don’t get too excited yet. It’s not as simple as that. We, my husband and me and our friends, we have a...”

How the hell do I explain this?!

“We have a ... a strange lifestyle.”

She isn’t sure what I’m getting at but she’s listening. She’s desperate for any alternative to living under an overpass.

It’s my turn to blush now. This is turning out to be harder to explain than I thought it would. I almost laughed when I had a sudden flashback to Jan trying to explain EPOD to Gregg and me. I took a deep breath and said, “We, my friends and I, don’t wear a lot of clothing when we’re at home. And ... we ... this is really embarrassing!”

I finally blurted out, “We have sex with each other a lot!”

She was quiet for what seemed like a very long time. Finally she asked, “Will I have to be naked too?”

I shook my head and said, “No. And you won’t have to have sex with anyone. But you’ll see a lot of things that will probably shock the hell out of you.”

I remember hearing Jan mention how much she was paying Helen when Helen was her housekeeper. It came up when they were insisting I would have to hire someone. I told Kat, “You can start at four thousand dollars a month, room and board included.”

She stared at me in shock. I saw the tears start rolling down her cheeks and I took that to mean she’s not only interested in the job but happy for the offer.

I leaned over the armrest and put my arm around her. She covered her face and cried quietly for a few moments while I held her. After several minutes she started digging through her purse for a tissue. She wiped her eyes and blew her nose. Then she quietly said, “Thank you so much! I promise you I’ll be the best housekeeper ever. I’ve never done it before. But I know how to clean and my mother taught me how to cook.”

I appreciated her enthusiasm. It’s obvious she’s desperate. But she hasn’t said anything about the unusual living conditions I just mentioned.

I reached out and held her hand and asked, “What about the sex and the nudity?”

She shrugged and smiled weakly. She admitted, “I expect that I’ll be embarrassed. But I’m not a virgin. I’ll deal with it. When can I start?”

I smiled at her eagerness and said, “It could be three to six weeks. We’re waiting for the house to be furnished and decorated.”

Her face fell. But I’ve already come up with a solution to her pending eviction. I squeezed her hand and said, “It’s okay. I’ve moved in with my fiancé. My apartment is furnished and available. You can live there until we move to the house.”

She sat there, crying quietly again, too stunned to speak for a moment. I said, “Don’t get carried away, Kat. It’s just a job.”

She smiled through her tears and replied, “No, it isn’t just a job. You’re giving me back my life! I’m at the end of my rope. I’ve actually thought about suicide!”

I squeezed her hand again and said, “Well stop thinking about it. You have a job and a place to live and I promise not to beat you too often.”

She laughed through her tears and said, “Yeah. I can see what a cruel bitch you are!”

She has a pretty smile. I said, “I have to get my groceries home and put them away. I’ll come back in a little while and help you pack and get you moved. Do you need many boxes?”

She shook her head and said, “One or two. I don’t own much. I have a suitcase for my clothes. Oh! My clothes!”

I looked at her curiously and she explained, “I don’t know what a housekeeper wears. I don’t have any nice clothes.”

I laughed and said, “I don’t know what a housekeeper wears either. I only know one woman who was a housekeeper. And she always worked naked from what I’ve heard.”

She smiled nervously and said, “I guess I could try it.”

I laughed and said, “No. I told you. You don’t have to. We’ll go shopping later and get you some nice clothes and whatever else you need. I’ll be back in an hour or so.”

I watched her until she was inside. Helping people is fun! I felt all warm inside. Now to go home and find out what Gregg thinks of what I just did.

I drove back to the apartment. Gregg was sitting on the balcony when I drove up and parked. He came down and helped me with the groceries. Once we got them upstairs he helped me put everything away. While we were doing that I told him about Kat.

I kept watching his face to see what his reaction was to the news that I bought groceries for a strange woman and ended up hiring her and offering her my apartment until our house is ready.

I was afraid he’d be upset that I’d done all that without consulting him. Instead, he took me in his arms and said, “You are so sweet! I love that about you. But hell, I love everything about you.”

I made us a light lunch. After we ate we went upstairs and put my old clothes in boxes for Goodwill. I went through and picked up a very few last things I want to keep. There wasn’t much. Gregg already packed up my books and carried them downstairs. We grabbed a couple of empty boxes for Kat and together we drove to her duplex.

I know she’s desperate. But you have to give her credit. It must take a lot of nerve to do what she’s doing. I mean, I know I don’t look like an axe murderer. But she’s packing up her things to go off with two total strangers and live in a sexually charged atmosphere into which most women wouldn’t consider stepping foot.

Then I thought back to what I did last Saturday in response to a note from an anonymous stranger. That certainly turned out well! But Kat doesn’t know it.

Gregg grabbed the empty boxes out of the back seat and we went to Kat’s door. She heard us pull in and met us at the door. She’s still that uncomfortable mixture of gratitude and nerves. She invited us in and thanked us again for the chance we’re giving her.

Gregg smiled and said, “Maybe you should wait and see if you can put up with us. The average woman on the street would find our unusual lifestyle problematic. We have a friend who has been looking for a new housekeeper for months. She’s still looking.”

Kat looked at Gregg for a moment and then said, “I might know someone. We worked together. She’s pretty and smart and very nice. And I swear she’s a very hard worker. She’s never been a housekeeper, either. But she’s almost as desperate as I am.

“Oh god! I didn’t mean that the way it sounded! I just mean she really needs work and if your friend is as nice as you are ... well, I think she might be interested.”

While we were talking I’ve been looking around. The duplex she lives in is old and decrepit. But you have to give Kat credit. Her place is immaculate! There isn’t a speck of dust to be found. Everything is neat and clean. I’m very impressed.

While I helped Kat pack what little she’s taking from this ugly little duplex, Gregg called Jan and told her what’s going on. Jan told him that she would love to meet Kat’s friend and see if they can work something out.

We helped Kat get moved into my old apartment. Then we drove over to where Kat’s friend Dani is staying. She has been reduced to living in a room over a distant cousin’s garage with no heat and no air conditioning. She has to go into the house to use the bathroom!

Dani jumped at the chance to interview with Jan, even after we explained the unusual working conditions. I called Jan and she asked us to bring Dani right over.

Fifteen minutes later the four of us had just gotten out of the car in Brad and Jan’s driveway. Kat and Dani stood mute, staring at the house in awe. Dani turned to Gregg and whispered, “If I go to work for these people I’ll be living here?!”

I see a touch of envy on Kat’s face. I think she’s just a bit jealous of her friend.

Jan came to the door. She dressed for the occasion. Not dressed up, but she’s wearing clothes. For a change, Brad and Jan are home alone. The breakfast crowd finally left not long after we did. From what I’ve gathered it’s very unusual for the two of them to be home alone. There’s almost always someone here visiting.

She welcomed Dani, said hello to Kat and greeted us. After everyone was introduced the men went to Brad’s study. The women all went in and sat in the kitchen. Jan explained our unusual lifestyle to Dani in a little more detail. She told her she and her girlfriends almost never wear clothes around the house. Men will be dropping by from time to time to have sex with her or one or more of her friends. And she and her friends often make love to each other when the guys aren’t around, or even when they are. She entertains frequently and very few of the people who visit are not a part of our little clique.

Dani seemed fascinated. So did Kat, fortunately.

Jan assured her no one will ever force her to do anything she doesn’t want to do. Her only duties will be to clean and cook. She won’t be required to be naked or to have sex with anyone.

She told her what the job pays and then we all went for a tour of the house so she could see what the job entails. She showed Dani all the rooms and made it clear she’s free to use any and all of the features of their home, including the pool, the home theater and the kitchen.

We ended up in the maid’s quarters which are just off of the kitchen. It’s a beautiful and beautifully decorated suite.

After a quick tour we all went back out to the kitchen table and sat down. There was a moment of silence before Jan asked, “What do you think? Do you want some time to think it over?”

Dani blushed and asked, “What if I ... what if I don’t mind ... the other? What if I think it might be fun to be undressed and ... whatever?”

Jan smiled and replied, “That would be wonderful. We’d love it if you joined us. You’re beautiful. I know the guys would get a big kick out of it.”

Then she smiled at me and added, “So would us girls. But you don’t have to if you don’t want to. Maybe you should start slow and work up to it ... see how you feel about it once you get to know us better.”

Dani is still blushing. But she smiled and said, “It sounds like fun. If you want me, I think I’ll like working here.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.