A Chance to Advance
Chapter 26

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Childhood sweethearts marry and after college the husband gets his dream job. He is soon offered a big promotion and a huge increase in salary. There is a catch. His wife must make herself available to the company executives. This was originally written as a story, a sequel and two standalone stories that somehow ended up as part of the original story. They have all been combined here.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

One of the few meals we had on hand when the contents of our two refrigerators were combined was bacon and eggs. I made us a nice breakfast in the morning and then we sat out on the balcony until it was time to go meet our decorator at the new house.

We stopped at the sales office and picked up a key. The title search isn’t finished yet. But we don’t anticipate a problem. It’s just a formality designed to put money in the hands of lawyers. Houses all around ours have made it through title search. Since we don’t anticipate any problems, Gregg informed the sales agent we’ll be keeping the key and giving it to our decorator so the house will be ready once the formalities are completed.

The agent had no problem with that. He even offered to allow us to move in as soon as the decorator is finished, even if the paperwork hasn’t been completed.

We drove over to Jan’s house and went inside. She wasn’t dressed yet. But that’s probably because she almost never wears clothes in her house. We sipped on a glass of ice water and waited for Mike to show up.

It seems strange to be hiring the son of Gregg’s boss to decorate our home. But having seen what a wonderful job he did decorating Jan’s house I have no doubt there’s no one better for the job.

Mike showed up shortly after we arrived. It was amusing to watch him and Jan coming together like great friends. The gay guy and the beautiful naked woman in a bear hug! They were both totally at ease.

We were introduced to Mike. Before we went to see the house we had a cold, non-alcoholic beverage and some preliminary conversation about our tastes at Jan’s house. Chaz finally showed up. I’d forgotten she demanded to be there so she could see our new house.

I can’t help watching these people interacting with each other and getting a warm feeling from their obviously genuine affection for each other. Even more obvious, and more touching, is the fact that they have readily welcomed me into their extended family! These beautiful, warm, intelligent people consider me, the mouse, to be one of them, a welcome addition to their group!

It’s a new experience for me. I suspect it will be a long time before I don’t get choked up just thinking about being a welcome member of this loving group of close friends.

I’ve met Chaz only once and Jan only twice. Admittedly they turned into very intimate meetings. But these people have accepted Gregg and me into their midst without reservation and I now enjoy a feeling of belonging I’ve never experienced before.

Jan finally got dressed after Chaz showed up. We decided to walk to our new home since it’s less than two blocks and it’s such a beautiful day. This is the kind of day people are referring to when they speak of a halcyon day. There’s not a cloud in the sky. Birds are singing and squirrels are scampering around as if they own the planet. We’re a small group of friends who are enjoying being with each other and our mood perfectly matches the weather.

As I said, it’s only a little less than two blocks to our new home. But they’re long blocks. The smallest lot here is ten acres. We walked at a leisurely pace and enjoyed some pleasant conversation on the way.

While we were walking, Chaz closed in and began walking beside me. She took my hand in hers and we exchanged warm smiles. But we didn’t speak. We just walked together and enjoyed being close, like good friends.

I experienced that warm feeling I always seem to get from these wonderful people, the feeling of being wanted and loved and accepted. It’s a feeling I never experienced before I met Gregg. Once again I found myself having to fight back the tears of joy. I want to yell at these people, all of them. I want to thank them for making me feel this way. But I don’t want to get locked up so I struggled to act sane.

We arrived at our new home and we stood at the end of the driveway. We stood in silence and looked at it for a moment. Mike said, “That’s not a house. That’s what’s known as ‘A Magnificent Edifice.’ You have excellent taste.”

Gregg chuckled and responded, “That might be true if we designed the house. Unfortunately, we can only be accused of recognizing excellent taste in others. That’s why we want you to decorate and furnish it. We love what you did for Brad and Jan.

“We don’t want you to make our house look exactly like theirs. But we want that warm, comfortable feeling you get when you enter their home. We don’t want a showplace, just a comfortable home.”

I couldn’t have said it better myself. I stood there looking at that beautiful home and trying to convince myself I’m not dreaming. This is Saturday morning. Almost to the hour it was only one week ago, one week ago today Gregg came into my life and turned it upside down. I’m no longer a mouse, and before he came along I truly was a terrified, lonely little mouse. Now I’m Mouse. Now there is love in my life and there are friends in my life and I want for nothing.

Once more I felt the tears welling up. I couldn’t fight it any longer. I turned to Gregg, leaned against his chest and whispered, “Thank you for changing my life.”

I know the others are watching us as Gregg took me in his arms and held me. But that’s okay. They’re a part of my life now. They’re my friends and they’re happy for me. I’m not embarrassed for anyone to know how much I love Gregg and how much I owe him for the changes he has brought about in me and in my life.

I got myself under control and wiped the tears from my eyes. I felt myself blushing, as usual. I said, “I’m sorry. I’m not used to being so happy. I think it must take a while to adjust”

Jan came over and put her arms around me. She misunderstood. She thought my tears were about the house. She grew up in a normal home. She can’t fully understand how much Gregg has done for me. She squeezed me and said, “I understand completely. I was the same way over my house. I’m still pinching myself.”

Chaz continued staring at the house and quietly said, “I hate you.” Then she looked at Jan and said, “I hate you both!”

I smiled and turned to face Chaz. I leaned closer to her beautiful face, placed a gentle kiss on her full lips and said, “I hate you too.”

She squeezed my hand and said, “I like the way you show it.”

We finally went up the driveway. We don’t have a circular driveway like so many of the large homes around here. Our driveway winds around to the side of the house. There’s a large cement pad in front of the five-car garage. The garage doors face the cement pad, not the street. From where we were standing the garage looks like more of the house making it look even larger than it is. On the other side of the large cement pad is a two story storage building that looks like a smaller version of the house. Now that I think about it, it’s bigger than some houses I’ve lived in!

We entered the house through the front door and stood in the large foyer. It’s a showpiece in itself. It’s larger than our apartment living room and kitchen combined.

The floor is done in Vermont marble. The dining room and formal living room open off of it and a wide, gently curving staircase leads up to the second floor. A wide hallway leads to the huge family room at the back of the house and a magnificent kitchen.

A large portion of the back of the house is glass. Upon entering the family room you can look out onto the large deck around the freeform pool and past that to the dock and the boathouse.

Despite the name given to the subdivision, there is no river here. It is, technically speaking, a creek, Otter Creek. It flows into the New Haven River. But it’s wide enough and deep enough that it’s navigable by small craft. We intend to explore it with kayaks in our free time. But we also look forward to enjoying a cool drink in the evening out on the large deck that extends out over the water at the end of the dock.

We took everyone on a guided tour of the huge house. Even Jan seemed a little jealous at times. Our new home is only slightly larger than hers. But there are some nice touches that caught her eye and I saw her point things out that she wanted Brad to see if it would be possible to have put in their house.

The rest of us are just gawking but Mike is making plans. As we went from room to room he would ask us questions about colors and preferences. He made quick sketches and took copious notes.

We probably weren’t very helpful. The problem is we don’t know what we want or what the possibilities are. We can’t look at those large, empty rooms and see what he can see.

Before we returned to Jan’s house, Brad and Gregg took a walk down to the dock and took a closer look at the boathouse. Mike is still looking around inside. Jan, Chaz and I were exploring in the kitchen.

As we pulled out a variety of unusual drawers containing warmers and coolers and all sorts of specialized storage I could only hope that this kitchen came with instructions.

Jan laughed when she saw the confused expression on my face and said, “Don’t worry. Mike will explain everything to you when he’s done. And after he leaves and you’ve forgotten what he told you, just call me.”

On the walk back to Jan’s house, Mike said, “I have some good news and some bad news. I have a good idea of what I want to do and I’m pretty sure you’ll like it. But some of the pieces I have in mind are going to have to be ordered. It will take a little extra time to get them and will cost a bit more. I may be able to grease the skids with a little extra money if you like. But I can’t imagine being finished in less than three or four weeks.

“However, if you don’t want to wait, I think I can have it livable in about two weeks, maybe a little less. The bedrooms will be complete and the kitchen will be ready. I can have the home theater in by then. You may not have the larger pieces in the living and family rooms or the dining room.”

Gregg said, “As long as the bed’s set up we’ll be happy. Our leases expire soon and I can deal with a little inconvenience for a month or two. If it gets to be too inconvenient we can move in with Brad and Jan.”

Jan smiled and said, “You can you know! We have that suite off of the kitchen that is empty since that traitor Helen left me for Mr. Morris.”

We said goodbye to Mike at Jan’s door. She invited the rest of us in for lunch. We went inside and before the door was even closed behind us, Jan and Chaz started taking their clothes off. So of course, I started undressing too.

Chaz and I joined Jan in the kitchen. We helped her get lunch ready while the guys went out onto the back deck.

I’m not certain how the conversation ended up going in the direction it did. But somehow I ended up describing the events of last night to Chaz and Jan. It wasn’t my intention to bring that up when we started talking because I wasn’t sure how they’d react to hearing what I did last night.

They listened in amusement to my description of the events in the restaurant. But they were totally enthralled as I told them about my evening in the strip club.

I finished telling them what happened and waited to hear what their reaction was to hearing that I put on a sex show at a strip club. I don’t think it was what I expected from these two nice young women. Jan smiled at Chaz and exclaimed, “We have to go there!”

Chaz came over and stood behind me. She pressed her body against me, reached around and began teasing my breasts. She kissed my neck and my shoulders for a few long and very pleasant moments. I was just about to say the hell with lunch and grab her and drag her upstairs.

She held me close and said, “You’re so amazing! I can’t believe that a week ago you were a virgin! I think you must be the bravest woman I’ve ever met. You blow me away!”

I smiled and held her hands against my breasts. I sighed deeply and said, “I was a virgin with a dirty mind. And I was lucky enough to find the perfect man for me. I told you what we did last Saturday, our first day together. I’ll remember that day for the rest of my life. Gregg has had the panties I wore that day framed! They’re hanging in our bedroom. He wants to hang them over the fireplace in the family room after we move.”

The phone rang then and Jan picked it up. It’s Carol. She and Madison want to come over. Jan told them they’re more than welcome, but they’d better hurry. Chaz is about to rape me and they wouldn’t want to miss it.

As soon as she hung up she dialed the phone. When someone answered she said, “Hi! It’s me. Why don’t you two come over after lunch? Gregg and Mouse are here. Chaz is here. Carol and Madison are on the way. I’ll call the Burtons and try to talk Chaz into calling her husband. We might as well make a day of it.”

By the time lunch was over we had a party going. I met Mr. Morris for the first time. He’s very nice. I was warned about his grouchy appearance but I wasn’t worried. I’ve heard a lot of good things about him, mostly from Jan. He turned out to be a genuinely sweet and very friendly man with a slightly gruff exterior.

Before he arrived, Jan insisted he’s just a big teddy bear. She was right. I gave him a friendly kiss on the cheek when we were introduced and I’m almost positive he blushed.

Helen was standing beside him. She chuckled, shook her head and almost as if she were apologizing for him she said, “He thinks he has to behave himself because we just got married.”

Then she turned to Mr. Morris and said, “You don’t, you know. I knew you were a dirty old man when I married you. That’s one of the things I like about you.”

Mr. Morris rolled his eyes and uttered the time honored phrase, the mantra of long suffering men no doubt since the beginning of time, “Yes, dear.”

Over the next several minutes, people continued to show up and walk right in as if they all live here. I’m still new enough at this that it tickled me every time a naked woman stepped out onto the patio for the first time and greeted everyone.

After Chaz’s husband arrived I was coaxed into reciting the events of last night again. The effect on everyone was obvious and many of my new friends indicated a desire to meet Paul and his three slaves, as well as an interest in spending an evening at that seedy strip club.

It wasn’t until that moment that Gregg confirmed that our act had been recorded and that a DVD will be available on Monday! He offered to have a showing later next week, after the school year ends. Gregg looked at me then to see what my reaction to the public showing of my first pornographic movie would be.

I grinned and said, “I am so gonna suck your cock!”

After I told everyone about our evening, Midge said, “You know, I believe our new friends would enjoy a trip to The Slave Traders.”

There followed a long discussion about whether or not they should tell us what happens there. Unfortunately, they all agreed it’s much more fun when the things that happen there come as a surprise so they left us in suspense.

Jan started taking names for a trip to The Slave Traders next Friday. Mo, as Mr. Morris insists we call him, is curious but he and Helen are going to be out of town. Everyone else wants to go. That came to ten people. It was decided that even though it would be a little crowded, we’re close enough friends that ten people can travel in one limo without any problems.

Jan exclaimed, “Great! I still owe Matt some personal attention.”

Matt is David Burton’s chauffeur. Apparently Jan promised him a good time the last time they went to The Slave Traders and then wimped out because they got home so late and everyone was exhausted.

The conversation then turned to the more uncomfortable subject of Carol and her husband. They aren’t getting along well. After years of being a member of EPOD, something she initially did to please him and further his career, he wants her to start behaving like a faithful and dutiful wife. He wants her to stop spending so much time with her best friend Madison and avoid these little parties.

She has no intention of doing any of those things and it’s starting to look like they might end up separating. Carol thinks, rightfully in everyone’s opinion, that her husband is being extremely unfair. She was reluctant to join EPOD at first. But she let her husband talk her into it and she quickly came to love the lifestyle and the people. Like me, she has never felt closer to a group of people in her life and she’s determined not to give us up.

After discussing it among ourselves for a few minutes Mo said, “This situation makes me very uncomfortable. This is the sort of thing I hope to avoid in the future thanks to paying more attention to this aspect of the selection process. It’s obvious this won’t be a problem with Mike and Chaz or with Gregg and Mouse. I’m totally satisfied with the work Jeff and Carl are doing but I wish we’d been more careful in our selection process back then.

“Carol, Madison, I love you both. But your husbands are not the kind of men who can handle having their wives in EPOD. I just don’t know what to do about it now.”

Jan added, “I’ve tried repeatedly to talk to them, get them to open up. They won’t even speak to me.”

Carol laughed mirthlessly and said, “Don’t feel bad, Jan. He isn’t speaking to me right now either. But you know, I’ve been thinking about it a lot lately. The sad truth is it doesn’t seem like we’ve loved each other for a long time. We’re just roommates. We eat most of our meals together and we sometimes watch television together. We sleep in the same bed. But we haven’t made love in ... damn! I don’t even remember the last time!”

There was silence for a few minutes after that. Then Jan got up and went over and stood behind Carol’s chair. She leaned down and put her arms around Carol’s neck. She kissed her on the cheek and said, “No matter what happens, Carol, we’re your friends and you’ll always be welcome in my house ... or in my bed.”

Mo said, “I’ll have a talk with him on Monday. The uptight little bastard will have to talk to me. It may not do any good. But it doesn’t sound like I can make things any worse.”

Jan asked, “Would you like me to be there?”

Mo thought about it for a minute and said, “No. I’ll try the man-to-man approach. I have to admit I’m a little surprised at how he’s handling this. I remember talking to him when he first came on board and I honestly don’t remember him being this uptight.”

Then he turned to Madison and said, “And if I can have an effect on Jeff, maybe I’ll try talking to Carl. Both of those men led me to believe that having their wives in EPOD was exciting for them. Maybe I can find out what it was that changed.”

Madison laughed and said, “I can tell you what changed. It turned out we liked it. They don’t know how to handle that.”

The conversation turned to more pleasant topics after that. Throughout the afternoon various groupings disappeared for a while. Jan made two rooms available upstairs and they got a lot of use. But the more adventurous among us would often make use of a lounge chair cushion in the grass, not minding at all that the rest of us were watching and enjoying the little sex show.

Helen convinced Mo to take me upstairs and I had a very good time. He’s the oldest man with whom I’ve ever had sex. But he is quite virile and his cock is truly magnificent. I was surprised when it turned out to be the largest cock I’ve yet encountered. It’s even larger than Paul’s!

The old saying about size doesn’t matter is true in a way. I read somewhere that only the first four inches of a woman’s vagina experiences or reacts to the stimulation it receives during intercourse.

Still, there’s no denying that the feeling of being stretched wide the way a fat cock like Mo’s does when it enters you is exciting. But beyond that, the visual stimulation of such a large organ is also undeniable.

Don’t misunderstand! I love the way Gregg makes me feel when we make love, or when we fuck. He always satisfies me. But the effects of visual stimulation can’t be overlooked. Just ask any man who enjoys looking at the centerfold of a Playboy Magazine.

Mo took me upstairs and I helped him undress. I smiled and exclaimed, “Oh my!” when I uncovered that large cock of his. I pulled him over to the bed and gently pushed him down onto his back. While he was getting comfortable I said, “I learned a new trick last night. Want to see it?”

He smiled and said, “As long as it doesn’t involve sharp objects or weapons.”

I laughed as I crawled up between his legs and took his big cock in my hands. I said, “It looks like a weapon to me. But you’ll never hear me beg, ‘Don’t shoot!’

“It’s nice that you own the company. But I think I know what Helen sees in you and it isn’t that you’re a success in business!”

He laughed and said, “I’ve heard a lot about you lately. You’re a very unusual young woman, aren’t you? You were a virgin a week ago. You were so painfully shy you couldn’t hold a conversation. Now look at you! You’re incredibly charming and you’re extremely sexy. You have poise and sophistication. You remind me very much of Jan. And as everyone downstairs can tell you; Jan is the other love of my life.”

I’m exceptionally flattered! In my eyes Jan is the epitome of everything a woman could want to be. She’s beautiful and sexy. She’s extremely intelligent, compassionate and generous to a fault. Everyone loves her, including me.

I leaned forward and kissed the head of Mo’s cock. But before I took it into my mouth I looked up at him and said, “I’m more flattered by that than you can imagine. I’d give anything to be like Jan.”

I chuckled and added, “That’s the first time anyone ever accused me of being sophisticated!”

Mo smiled and said, “Dear, sweet Mouse. You’re far more like Jan than you seem to realize. Everyone is taken by you. You have a sense of innocence about you that is so very charming. You seem to genuinely like everyone you meet. Everyone wants to hug you and protect you, even the women!”

If he’s just trying to build up my self-esteem it’s working. I felt a warm glow all over my body. I felt as though I might start to purr!

I hid my embarrassment by leaning down, taking his cock into my mouth and demonstrating my new trick. I know I’m not going to be the first to take this impressive piece of man meat into my throat. But I doubt if a lot of women have managed it. And I’m pretty damned proud of myself for having developed the ability.

It took me a minute to adjust. But soon I had that large cock in my throat and Mo began to moan and groan and swear under his breath. I’ve heard all about how Jan was the first to bring Mo out of his shell since his wife died years ago. My new friends told me he was so grateful that he bought this house for her. It was Jan who brought him along until he was once more a fully functioning, sexually competent man. He’s in his mid-sixties now. But there’s no question in my mind he can compete with any young man I’ve ever met.

He stopped me before he could cum in my mouth. I was a little disappointed. I have quickly come to enjoy sucking cocks very much. It’s an incredibly sexy thing to do. I love how much men enjoy it. And I love the strange sense of power I get from doing it.

But when he pulled me up over him, turned me over and slowly entered me with that wonderful tool between his legs my disappointment disappeared in an instant.

He leaned down and kissed me as he continued to slowly work his cock into me. I reached my arms around his neck and returned his kiss passionately. He paused when our pubic bones met and we both enjoyed that moment of total pleasure before he started fucking me.

I suppose he’s a skillful lover. Considering how many women he’s had access to over the years thanks to EPOD I imagine it would be hard not to have learned something about making love to a woman.

But I have to be honest. I’m so impressed by the girth of that beautiful cock that his skills were irrelevant. I quickly started going crazy and as he began speeding up I wrapped my legs around his and lifted my hips to meet every stroke with my growing passion.

He came before I did. That was probably my fault for giving him such a big head start. But after he came he pressed his pubic bone against mine and continued to grind it against me until I exploded a moment later.

Neither of us moved. Neither of us spoke for a minute. I shivered with pleasure when he finally pulled his fat cock out of me and lay beside me. I laughed quietly and exclaimed, “Damn! You’re fantastic!”

He chuckled and said, “I was about to say the same thing.”

We didn’t move for a minute. Finally I struggled to my knees and looked down at his soft cock. It’s nearly the same size it was when it was hard. I’m aware of the way he’s watching me look at his cock. I smiled and asked, “Can I have a mold made of that?”

He laughed while I bent down and began sucking his cock clean. No one has actually said so, but that seems to be a part of the job if you’re an EPOD girl. I had my doubts about it at first. But I like cum and I like eating pussy, so what’s not to like? After I cleaned a couple of cocks this way and didn’t die I came to realize it’s kind of a sexy thing to do.

Mo said, “No need, little Mouse. I’m always keeping it warm for the girls in EPOD. And the odds are Gregg would have a problem with you keeping a replica of my cock on your nightstand.”

I kissed his cock and sat up. Then I said, “Do me a favor. Please don’t ever promote my husband to senior vice president.”

“It’s okay. Jan made us change the rules. You can remain in EPOD if he gets promoted. And I have to say, your young husband is the most impressive vice president I’ve ever had working for me. That boy knows his stuff. He has a good imagination, too. He seems to have an amazing ability to see what’s possible. And unlike a lot of very intelligent people he has the people skills to go with it.

“There was a time when I would kid with Jan that she would end up in charge when I retire. Now I think it won’t be many years before Gregg will. He has already had a huge impact on the way we do things around here. We were already a very profitable company. But with the changes he’s been making I feel obligated to expand. Your husband is unlike any man I’ve met before in some respects. He truly is a genius.

“When I brought that up in one of our conversations he joked that he’s just good at taking tests. That’s a bunch of bullshit. That kid is smarter and more forward looking than any man I’ve ever met. I don’t know why he chose my little company over all the major firms that tried to recruit him. But I’m very grateful.”

I laughed and said, “I feel the same way. I don’t know why he chose me over all the beautiful women out there. But I’m very grateful!”

Mo sat up and held me close. He kissed the top of my head and said, “It’s obvious to everyone else why he chose you, Mouse. You two are perfect for each other.”

He glanced at me and laughed. He added, “And that irrepressible blush of yours is so endearing.”

He turned my head and kissed me on the lips. Then he got up and pulled me into the bathroom for a quick shower. I made a detour to the toilet. Then we spent a pleasant fifteen minutes or so taking a shower together.

I waited for him to get dressed. While he was dressing he asked me to tell him about our new home. He stood up after pulling his sandals on and asked, “Would it bother you or Gregg if Helen and I built a house nearby? Helen loves Jan’s house and now that she’s been hearing about your new place she’s really jealous. Our home is nice. I’ve lived there most of my life. But I’d get a kick out of building her a dream home and she could be closer to her friends while I’m at work.”

I put my arms around him and exclaimed, “I’d love that! The lots next to ours are for sale. I can’t think of anyone I’d rather have living next door!”

We started for the door then but I stopped. He turned to see what was wrong and I said, “Is that supposed to be a secret? That was a terrible thing to do! How am I going to keep that a secret until the house is ready?!”

He grinned and replied, “It will be a good test of your character. Have you never kept a secret before?”

I stopped smiling and quietly responded, “I’ve never had to before. I never had a friend or a secret to share.”

He suddenly looked so sad I was sorry I spoke. He put his arms around me and asked, “You grew up without friends?! How could a beautiful woman like you not have people flocking around her?”

I sighed and said, “Someday I’ll have to tell you about my parents. I spent my entire childhood in a single sex school. I even went to an all-girl university. I was not allowed to date ... ever. I was discouraged from having friends of either sex. And I was constantly told that I was a failure and a disappointment to my parents.”

Mo shook his head and said, “And despite all of that you turned out so well. You must have an amazing inner strength.”

I smiled at that. I shook my head and said, “No. I have an amazing fiancé. I truly was a mouse until he found me. I had no friends. I never went on a date until Gregg took me out last Saturday. At the age of twenty-three I never had a friend or a lover. In just one week he has been responsible for my rebirth. He has made me whole. He has made me happy.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.