A Chance to Advance - Cover

A Chance to Advance

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 25

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Childhood sweethearts marry and after college the husband gets his dream job. He is soon offered a big promotion and a huge increase in salary. There is a catch. His wife must make herself available to the company executives. This was originally written as a story, a sequel and two standalone stories that somehow ended up as part of the original story. They have all been combined here.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

Paul led me to his Town Car and held the door for me. I got in the back between him and Kara. Glenn drove. Before we were even out of the parking lot my blouse was unbuttoned and my skirt was up around my waist.

Paul and Kara both began to expertly work on my hard nipples with their mouths while their fingers met at my soaking wet pussy and worked in concert to drive me crazy. They kept it up for several minutes before Kara removed her lips from my breast and asked Paul, “Guess what new trick Mouse learned while we were in Ken’s office.”

I had an orgasm then. It was largely due to what they’re doing to me. But I suspect that the implication of her words may have played a part as well.

Paul stopped working on my other nipple. They were both resting their cheeks on my breasts, their faces only inches apart when Paul asked, “What new trick did Mouse learn?”

Kara paused to nip at my nipple and said, “Aren’t these nipples amazing?! I love them!”

Then, without waiting for Paul to respond she said, “She learned how to take Ken’s cock into her throat. It seemed to come pretty easy to her, too. I was thinking that if she can do it for Ken, she can probably do it for you. Your cock isn’t that much bigger than his.”

His cock is bigger! Damn! Ken is very well hung! I had been very impressed. But it suddenly occurred to me that my throat feels just fine now. It had been a little sore at first. But now the slight pain I experienced from taking his fat cock into my throat is just a memory. I don’t see why I can’t handle Paul’s slightly larger cock. I’m certainly willing to try.

I reached down and wrapped my fingers around the hard bulge in Paul’s pants. I became instantly aware that it has already grown. It’s noticeably larger than when I first rested my hand there just minutes ago. It’s quite likely the largest cock I’ve yet encountered. But I’m game if he is.

I assume both Jo and Kara do it for him. If it can be done then I don’t see why I shouldn’t be able to do it. Besides, after practicing on these two fat cocks it should be that much easier when I finally get to show Gregg my new trick.

Paul sat back and unfastened his pants. He lifted his ass off the seat and slid his pants and underwear down to his knees. I’ve been so distracted by the things these two people have been doing to my body and the orgasms they’re giving me that I’ve pretty much forgotten all about Glenn. It almost came as a surprise when, while I was waiting for Paul to get ready I glanced up and saw him smiling back at me in the rear-view mirror.

I returned his smile. But my attention was quickly redirected. Karla went to her knees on the floor and together they repositioned me on my knees on the seat. My naked ass is pointing at the window and my face is in Paul’s lap.

I can’t see much down there in the dark. I can make out his long, fat, very hard cock, though. It certainly is impressive. I found myself wondering what it would feel like in my pussy. An excited shiver ran through me when it occurred to me I’m almost certainly going to find out. Maybe not tonight, but someday soon. We’re getting along so well and having so much fun I know the six of us will be getting together again.

Before I even started trying to please her master, Kara began to kiss the cheeks of my ass and I felt her hand moving between my thighs to play with my pussy. She may have thought I needed the encouragement. But even though Paul seems to have the largest cock I’ve taken in my mouth yet, I’m not worried.

I kissed his damp cockhead. The lubricant is really oozing out of him. I think he likes me! I licked it for a moment before pressing my lips against it and slowly sliding them part way down his sensitive shaft. He sat back and lightly teased my breast with one hand. I think I gained a little confidence when he didn’t try to force me. He watched with an amused expression on his face and let me work at my own pace.

I worked on the first four or five inches for a few minutes before I started using the trick that Kara taught me. It was noticeably more difficult with Paul’s cock. But after several abortive attempts I applied a little more force and the head of his cock suddenly slipped past the resistance and into my throat.

Once again it happened so suddenly it surprised me. The act was accompanied by some very unladylike noises, but I slid my mouth all the way down and paused with my lips wrapped around the base of his fat cock for a moment before slowly withdrawing.

When his cock slipped into my throat he gasped in pleasure and when I took the entire top half of that impressive shaft into my throat he gently squeezed my breast and exclaimed, “Outstanding! It’s almost impossible to believe you were a virgin six days ago!”

I moaned around his cock but I kept working on it and with each attempt it became easier. He watched me for several minutes before he guided my hand to his balls and said, “Play with my balls. I like that. It won’t take as long to get me off.”

Surprisingly, I wasn’t in a hurry. But if he is, that’s fine, too. I began teasing his large, hairy balls with my fingertips. I’ve been so engrossed in satisfying his very impressive cock I’ve forgotten all about Kara. As my efforts became more routine and I adjusted to having a large cock in my throat I started to take notice of the pleasure she’s causing me.

This whole scenario is turning me on. The idea of riding in the back seat of a car sucking the cock of a man I just met while a woman I hardly know plays with my all but naked body and her husband watches us in the rearview mirror, even my crazy imagination never envisioned a scenario like this!

I was still sucking Paul’s cock when the car pulled off the road and parked. I didn’t stop what I was doing, though. Not even when the back door opened, the dome light came on and I saw Gregg and Jo standing in the open door watching us.

I heard Gregg exclaim, “Son of a bitch!”

There was a pause and then he asked in almost a whisper, of Jo I think, “Doesn’t that hurt?”

Jo whispered back, “A little, when you first start doing it. But she’s a natural. She wanted to learn so she could do it for you.”

I don’t remember telling anyone that. But it’s the truth. And judging from the note of awe in his voice, he’s really impressed.

After a couple more minutes, Paul moaned and said, “I’m ready to cum. Finish me off with your hand, Mouse.”

I drew back until just the head of his cock was in my mouth and began to masturbate him rapidly until my mouth was full of his hot cum and his cock started to slowly deflate in my mouth. I stopped pumping his cock but held it in my hand and swallowed carefully. Then I waited patiently while his cock slowly went back to sleep. I kissed it gently before I sat back up.

I smiled proudly at Gregg. He smiled back but he’s obviously concerned. He asked, “Are you okay?”

I nodded my head and replied, “Once Kara told me the secret it really wasn’t that difficult. Oh damn! I’m sorry! I wasn’t supposed to tell you that!

“Oh well. I can’t wait to show you. Or did Jo spoil it for me?”

He grinned and said, “You know we have that honking big armrest in our car. No baby. I’m still hot and horny. I’m saving myself for you.”

I smiled and said, “I wouldn’t mind if you did it with her. I’d like to be your first, though. She’s right. I wanted to learn so I can please you.”

Gregg leaned in the car and kissed me. He looked me right in the eye and said, “You always please me, Mouse. But I have to give you credit for having that much courage.”

Gregg straightened up and I finally looked around. The first thing I noticed is that Jo and Gregg aren’t the only ones watching me. There are three men standing off to the side taking in the strange scene we present and ogling my nearly naked body. I finally looked at the building behind them. We’re parked in front of a strip club!

I looked around to see if it’s just a coincidence. Nope! There’s nothing else close by. It looks like we’re going to a strip club! Paul is watching my face. He grinned and said, “Yeah. That’s where we’re going. We come here fairly often. Jo and Kara have a lot of fans here. The guys love the shows they put on.”

Maybe they’re just going to let me watch?

Judging from the smile on his face, Gregg must have been able to read my mind. He reached down and offered me his hand. As he helped me out of the car he said in a teasing voice, “Don’t be jealous, Mouse. I’m sure they’ll love you, too.”

I’m so ... I’m not sure what I am! I’m a strange combination of scared and excited. Just the thought of going into a place like this where women entertain large numbers of strange men by undressing, by baring their bodies to excite them, is frightening ... and incredibly arousing. This is an entirely different atmosphere than undressing with a small group of friends at Brad and Jan’s house!

Gregg leaned down, kissed my forehead and said, “I love you, Mouse. And I love that look on you. You’re so fucking sexy. But don’t you think you should get dressed?”

I came to my senses and looked down. My skirt is still around my waist. My blouse is hanging open exposing my breasts to the men standing nearby who are still watching us, or me, and are obviously amused.

I moaned in embarrassment and shucked my skirt back down into place. I took my time buttoning my blouse. It doesn’t really matter. It’s so sheer it doesn’t really conceal anything. I feel like the whole town is standing around watching me get dressed as I calmly tucked it in as if I were in my bedroom getting dressed in private.

By the time I was more or less decent the others in our little group were standing around me watching, ready to go inside.

Paul led the way. Gregg is right behind him, then Jo. Kara and I followed walking hand in hand. Quiet, subservient little Glenn brought up the rear.

As soon as Paul pushed the door open we were hit by a blast of uncomfortably loud dance music. The others didn’t even seem to notice but it’s so loud it hurt my ears. It occurred to me that out of our group I’m undoubtedly the only person who has never before been in a place where there’s dancing, much less a strip club. Due to my cloistered upbringing I’ve never been to a club of any kind!

We stepped inside and paused to look around. Although they apparently have a decent ventilation system the strong smell of cigarette smoke permeates the air and made me want to gag. But I was quickly distracted by the naked woman dancing, if you can call what she’s doing dancing, on the small stage on the other side of the room. The place is pretty crowded. As far as I can tell from a quick glance, the large audience consists entirely of men. Circulating through the room wearing only the briefest of thongs are half a dozen women delivering drinks and flirting with the men.

Undulating female flesh caught my eye as I scanned the room. I turned to look and I saw a woman giving a man a lap dance a couple of tables away from where we were standing. I know about lap dances, of course. I’ve heard of them. Now I know what they look like. An all but naked woman is sitting in a man’s lap, rubbing her body against him as if she’s trying to jerk him off with her entire body.

Paul spotted an empty table near the stage and made his way through the room. Men called out to Kara and Jo by name as we squeezed between the tables, following Paul to our table. The girls smiled and eagerly returned the often obscene greetings. They obviously enjoy the attention they’re receiving from their many ardent fans.

As we passed through the crowd, hands frequently reached out and grabbed at both women. Not only were they not offended, they encouraged it! I was forced to stop several times while one or the other of them bent down and kissed a customer or paused to allow him to reach up under her skirt. I was both amused and amazed that both women knew the names of more than a few of the men we encountered and seemed genuinely happy to see them again.

The men all looked me over and a few said hello to me as I stood waiting for our little trio to move on. I just nodded in reply. I’m in total shock. I’m standing in a strip joint!! I can almost taste the horny in the air!

We only just sat down at the two small tables Paul and Gregg found and pulled together when one of the nearly naked women came up to us and delivered their drinks. I guess they really are regulars! They didn’t even order anything!

Everyone greeted the waitress warmly and she took our order. Gregg ordered for both of us.

I watched the woman on stage out of the corner of my eye. I’ve wondered what places like this are like inside and exactly what the women do to entertain the men. I’ve seen scenes from movies filmed in strip clubs. But I’ve never actually seen a woman undulate quite like that before. Not in real life. She’s totally naked, caressing her tits and moving her hips as if to meet the thrusts of an imaginary lover’s cock.

I’m too embarrassed to look directly at her. The loud music finally stopped after several more minutes. She gathered up a few dollar bills from the floor of the stage and pulled a few more from her garter. She picked up the tiny bits of fabric that must have been the costume she was wearing when she stepped out on stage and she calmly walked off through a dark curtain in the back. The audience hardly seemed to notice she was gone.

A minute later I spotted her hurrying to our table in a thong with a huge smile on her face. She hugged Jo and Kara like long lost friends. I couldn’t hear what they were saying over the loud music. But they looked over at me several times as they huddled together talking excitedly.

Our drinks arrived. I don’t know what Gregg ordered for me. It was fruity and delicious. If it has alcohol in it I can’t taste it. I took a few sips and started to relax. After a few minutes I noticed that either the music has been turned down slightly, unlikely, or I’m slowly becoming inured to it.

A large man came over after a few minutes and leaned over to talk with Paul. After a minute or two he escorted Paul and Gregg out of the room. While the men were out of the room another dancer took to the stage in a costume I’m not sure I can describe. But long before the first number ended she was naked so it doesn’t really matter.

She danced through two more numbers and I watched as men came up to the edge of the stage to offer her a tip. Each time a man approached she danced closer to the edge so the guys could take their time slipping dollar bills into her garter. Our table is so close to the stage I can’t help but notice their aim looked pretty poor. But she didn’t seem to mind. Actually, she hardly seemed to notice when strange men of every description casually probed her pussy.

Gregg and Paul returned to the table. Paul yelled something in Kara’s ear. She smiled and nodded. After that we all watched the dancer for a few minutes. Gregg sat beside me with his hand on my thigh. His little finger came to rest in my moist slit. I couldn’t help but notice that his touch there made the show a little more interesting.

I sipped my drink and continued to loosen up. I stopped trying to hide my curiosity. I doubt if I was fooling anyone. I turned and devoted my full attention to the woman up on stage removing her costume and dancing around naked for the entertainment of all these men.

I wondered what it must be like. Maybe not so much what it’s like for them now. By now these women probably go out on stage and perform their dances mechanically. They’re probably up there thinking about their utility bills or some movie they want to see, anything but the fact that they’re naked in front of a room full of horny men. But what must it have been like when they went out on that stage for the very first time?

I can’t even imagine what would go through a woman’s mind. Almost from the moment a female gets out of diapers it’s drummed into her that she must protect her modesty. Now, after a lifetime of protecting their modesty these women are removing all their clothing to entertain and to incite lust in a room full of strange men.

The concept of standing on that raised stage with all these men watching while you undress, baring your body completely should have been offensive to me. It’s patently demeaning. They don’t just stand there naked, either. They dance around, pausing occasionally to let any man with a dollar in his hand touch them. I can’t imagine anything more humiliating. And yet the idea of going up there on that stage and dancing in the nude for what must be nearly one hundred and fifty men in this surprisingly crowded club, most of whom are probably at least half drunk, the idea of subjecting myself to that sort of humiliation is making my skin crawl with excitement.

When the third song in the current stripper’s act started, Jo and Kara got to their feet and pulled me out of my chair. My legs were shaking as they led me through the room and down a dark hallway. I noticed a change come over the men in the audience when they saw us walking toward the hallway. They started to become more alert and sit up in their seats.

The stripper who came to our table and greeted Jo and Kara so warmly after her stint on stage met us at the entrance to the hallway. She led us to a door at the end of the hallway with a security lock on it. We waited until she punched four numbers into it and the door opened. The room beyond the locked door is a dressing room. It’s empty at the moment. I guess all the women except for the one currently shaking her naked ass on stage are waiting on tables or doing lap dances.

The volume of the music is much more reasonable in the dressing room. We’re finally able to talk. I was introduced to Gina. She, Jo and Kara are obviously very good friends. As soon as the introductions were over, Jo and Kara began to undress.

I waited for someone to tell me what to do. Just a few minutes ago the idea of going out on that stage and undressing for the entertainment of all those men had struck me as terrifying, but appealing. And from the things Kara and Jo said earlier I have a pretty good idea I’m being brought back here for just that reason. But now that it looks like it’s actually happening I’m terrified. I’m feeling more than a little breathless and I’m not certain I can actually do this.

No one has yet given me any idea what’s going to happen, what’s going to be required of me. That didn’t change. The other three women talked among themselves for a few minutes, catching up the way friends do.

I stood nearby trying to catch my breath and listening until Kara turned to me and asked me a few personal questions. She reviewed what I already told them about myself at dinner and in the car before I had Paul’s cock in my mouth and could no longer speak. It was all very personal information. I wonder why she’s asking but I’m afraid I know the answer.

I didn’t ask why she wants to know. I obediently answered every personal question she asked. I heard my voice shaking when I answered her questions. I have only the vaguest of suspicions about what’s going to happen next. I’m way beyond nervous. But I dutifully answered every question. I’m behaving as though I’m just a docile little slave girl.

She smiled, squeezed my hand reassuringly and said, “Relax, Mouse! You’re going to have a ball. I know it’s scary at first. But once you get past the fear it’s a pure adrenalin rush. Don’t worry about a thing. We’ll handle everything.”

I’m not exactly sure what it is they’re going to handle. But I can’t do anything about the fear. I’d have been terrified if I were about to stand up in public to address a lady’s garden club. But this! I’m going to be a stripper?!!

The music finally came to a stop and there was blessed silence. The dancer who had been on stage came strolling back through the curtain as casually as if she’s just walking through the park. She held her costume in one hand and a small wad of bills in the other. She smiled and said hello to Jo and Kara. They introduced her to me but I couldn’t tell you her name now if my life depended on it.

I nodded nervously. I didn’t trust my voice to speak.

Jo and Kara looked at me. They must have seen the terror in my eyes. Kara said, “Take a deep breath,” and then she and Jo smiled at each other. They each took one of my arms and, naked as the day they were born, they began to lead me, still fully dressed, out onto the stage.

I allowed them to pull me along until just before we reached the curtain that led out onto the stage. It suddenly occurred to me that I can’t do this. I can’t dance! I’ve only ever danced in the privacy of my bedroom in front of my mirror!

Jo and Kara came to a stop when I did. They turned to look at me and I whispered, “I can’t dance!”

They smiled and Jo said, “Not a problem.”

Not for them maybe! But it sure as hell is for me! They began leading me out onto the stage again and this time, despite my mounting terror, I allowed it to happen.

As soon as the men saw us a loud cheer went up. The room filled with shrill whistles and a torrent of obscene comments. We continued walking straight ahead until we stood at the front center of the stage. We came to a stop and stood there, waiting until the noise died down. That’s when Kara yelled a friendly but very obscene greeting to the men.

The audience roared. They were so loud it startled me.

I looked out over what seemed like an endless sea of horny men of every description. But I seemed blissfully unable to focus on any one man. They were just a blur to me. They’re just a large, intimidating group of anonymous men. I’m more aware of the incredibly loud sound of my heart beating. I thought Jo and Kara must surely be able to hear it. There’s no doubt in my mind I’m going to faint any second now.

Kara stood there as if she didn’t even know she was naked and waited a moment, smiling enthusiastically and obviously enjoying the attention. When the audience finally calmed down and got quiet again she said, “Awww, that’s sweet! I’ve missed you guys, too.

“As you can see, Jo and I brought a friend with us tonight. Her name is Amanda, but everyone calls her Mouse. She’s a twenty-three-year-old third grade teacher and up until last Saturday morning she was an honest to god virgin.”

There was an excited murmur from the crowd. When it died down, Kara continued, “Since then, Mouse has met a nice man and after a whirlwind courtship she has become engaged. To celebrate, we brought her here so you gentlemen can enjoy a kind of coming out party for her. I know you’re going to love her.

She chuckled and added, “I already have.”

She hasn’t really. Not yet. There’s been some touching and kissing, just foreplay really. But I don’t suppose that’s important here and now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.