A Chance to Advance
Chapter 20: Three Another Point of View: Mouse

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 20: Three Another Point of View: Mouse - Childhood sweethearts marry and after college the husband gets his dream job. He is soon offered a big promotion and a huge increase in salary. There is a catch. His wife must make herself available to the company executives. This was originally written as a story, a sequel and two standalone stories that somehow ended up as part of the original story. They have all been combined here.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

I looked up when Mr. Burton and Midge approached. I thought they were coming over to say goodnight. Instead, they stopped in front of me. Mr. Burton smiled at Gregg and asked, “If I can talk Jan into letting me use a spare room, would you mind if I borrow your beautiful fiancée for a little while? We’d like to get a little better acquainted.”

My breath caught in my chest and I felt myself blushing. Suddenly my heart was beating so loudly I was certain everyone in the room must be able to hear it! It’s starting! I’m about to have sex with the first of the senior vice presidents. And apparently his wife is going to join us!!

I looked over at Gregg. After all, Mr. Burton didn’t ask me to go with him. He asked Gregg if he and his wife can “borrow” me! Gregg stood up and helped me to my feet. He looked into my eyes and suddenly I knew it was up to me. I can refuse and I know that he’ll be okay with that. But I can’t. I can’t do that to him. And then I realized I don’t want to. I’m scared half to death. But this is exciting. I want this, too.

I smiled at Gregg and nodded. He leaned down, kissed me on the cheek and said, “Have fun, baby.”

Jan stood up and took my hands. She looked into my eyes and said, “Don’t be scared. You’re going to love it. These two old perverts are my favorites. You couldn’t pick a better couple to molest you for the first time.”

I wanted to point out that she and her husband had been first. But I didn’t seem to be able to speak.

Jan turned to Mr. Burton and said, “You can use the first bedroom on the left at the top of the stairs.”

Midge took one of my arms and Mr. Burton the other. They began to lead me through the crowded room. I seemed to be able to see everyone’s face at the same time. Everyone is watching and smiling. I think they’re trying to judge my reaction. The thought that all these people know what’s about to happen to me is so embarrassing. But I’d be lying if I tried to say I’m not excited.

I’m scared. This new lifestyle is still very new to me and so completely different from everything to which I’ve been accustomed in my short, desperately lonely life. But I know myself well enough to realize I’m actually looking forward to it, much to my surprise. I’m bothered more by the idea that everyone is watching us leave the room. Everyone knows! Except for that, the idea of having sex with these two strangers appeals to something inside of me. A scenario such as this was never one of my kinky fantasies. But it isn’t far removed. And from the moment Brad and Jan told us about EPOD I’ve been thinking about all the erotic possibilities. I’m nervous, but I’m ready!

I took a few steps and turned my head. I whispered ‘I love you’ to Gregg and then I allowed myself to be led away, strengthened by the love and the pride I saw in his eyes.

As we made our way slowly up the stairs, both of the Burtons tried to calm my fears and assure me I’m going to enjoy myself.

I’m still blushing. I can feel it. But I can’t help that. It’s too big a part of who I have always been. I smiled and said, “I know. I’m not scared. Well, a little scared maybe. But the hardest part of this for me is that all those people down there know what we’re doing. After talking to Jan and the other girls I know I’ll get over that, eventually. For now, though, that’s the most embarrassing part of this for me.”

Mr. Burton chuckled and said, “Don’t get too comfortable with it, sweetheart. Your shyness is refreshing. I find it incredibly erotic. Of course, most women are shy when they first join EPOD. That’s understandable. But you have such an incredible air of innocence about you. We both find you irresistible.”

I could have explained the air of innocence they seem to find so endearing. But I didn’t feel it would be appropriate to spoil the mood with the encapsulated version of the story of my life before I met Gregg and he made dragging me out of my shell his special project.

They guided me into the bedroom. Midge pulled the bedspread down while her husband, a senior vice president who insisted I call him David, took me in his arms and began kissing me. In a moment I felt Midge pressing against me from behind and moving her hands over my body. My thoughts about the people downstairs and how embarrassing it’s going to be when we go back down there rapidly began to dissolve.

David stepped back and watched as Midge reached around and caressed me from behind. He undressed quickly while watching his wife explore my body.

While he watched his wife’s hands exploring my body, I watched him undress. When he was naked I stared down at his hard, fat cock and a shiver of excitement ran through my body. He’s no porn star. But he’s very well endowed. I know I’m going to enjoy this!

He saw my reaction and he knew it for what it was. He smiled and came back into the huddle. He pressed his body against mine and I felt that hard cock throbbing between us while Midge continued to press her sexy naked body against me from behind.

They kissed me and moved their hands all over my body. I reached down and wrapped my fingers around David’s hard cock. I felt myself beginning to go just a little bit crazy with lust.

There have been so many firsts for me in the last few days, so many new and exciting experiences. Many of them are things I would never have believed I would ever permit myself to experience. I undressed in a public place, trying on clothes at Sweet Nothings. I let Gregg involve me in a threesome with a guy I’d never met and didn’t know after parading me around the pool in an invisible bathing suit. I don’t mean to imply he made me do anything against my will. I’ve been a more than willing participant. I’ve enjoyed every second of my time with Gregg.

Yesterday, another day of exciting firsts, I allowed myself to be seduced by Jan and after we made love I lay beside her in bed while her husband had sex with me and Gregg fucked her. I’ve loved it all!

And now I have voluntarily agreed to become a call girl! And I did so eagerly, happily even! Here I am, in this bedroom with my first customer, and I’m so excited that I’m about to collapse at their feet.

Thankfully, David picked me up in his strong arms and carried me to the large bed. He gently placed me in the center and he and Midge stretched out on either side of me. Their hands returned to my body and they both started kissing me.

It seemed to take them an awfully long time. But eventually I felt their fingers approaching my very hungry pussy. Midge was kissing my lips and our tongues began to duel hungrily. David moved down and began teasing my nipples with his tongue and his teeth.

As soon as I felt their fingers on my wet slit I moaned around Midge’s tongue and had my first orgasm. It was to be the first of many orgasms that evening. I’m no longer worried about what the people downstairs are thinking about me. I’m embarrassed to admit I’m not even thinking about Gregg at the moment. When that charming, sexy couple eased their fingers into my quivering body I was no longer capable of rational thought.

I must have enjoyed a dozen orgasms, even before Midge moved down and began to eat my drooling pussy. My eyes were closed and she was holding me in place as she expertly worked on me with her tongue. I wasn’t even aware David had changed positions until I felt something soft and warm on my lips. I opened my eyes to see a beautiful, hard, throbbing cock eager for my attention.

I groaned in excitement and eagerly devoured his beautiful cock. I felt the soft, fat head battering against the back of my throat. I was so excited I didn’t even gag! I’m no Linda Lovelace. I can’t take a nice fat cock into my throat. But I got most of it in my mouth and I was nearly as excited about it as he was.

David remained on his knees beside my head while Midge was eating my pussy. His large, heavy balls tapped against my cheek with every thrust as his cock slid in and out of my mouth and I worked it over with my lips and my tongue. His large, strong hand gripped my breast, squeezing and pulling with a skilled touch. Everything combined to drive me nearly crazy with lust.

If this is an example of what it’s going to be like to be in EPOD then I just made the second smartest decision of my life when I agreed to go along. The first and smartest decision I’ve ever made being when I stood inside my open door on Saturday morning with a blindfold on and a set of handcuffs hanging from my wrist, waiting breathlessly for a stranger to enter and take me.

I’m not stupid. I knew how dangerous that was. I knew what could have happened to me. But the depressing truth is that at that point in my life I wasn’t certain the worst possible outcome wouldn’t be better than the life I was living. I had come to wonder if a person can die from loneliness. The result of that dangerous move could not have been more wonderful. I met the perfect man and in an impossibly short time he turned my life around. It’s as though I’ve been waiting all these years for him to find me so I could finally live.

David’s hand clamped down on my breast and I heard him moan. I know what’s coming. But I’m not worried. Not now. Gregg has changed my outlook on a lot of things. He has taken away my fears. I want David’s thick, warm cock cream in my mouth. I’m hungry for it. I want to taste it. I want to feel it sliding down my throat.

I gently cradled his large, hairy ball sack in my hand and attacked his cock with my mouth. That drove him right over the edge. His cock exploded, filling my mouth with hot, sticky, bitter cum. And I loved it!

I swallowed eagerly, moaning with pleasure and excitement. When he was finished he remained in place. I felt his cock growing soft in my mouth and the last few drops of cum draining from it onto my tongue.

We paused then to catch our breath. Midge moved up beside me. We kissed and I thanked her for all the pleasure she just gave me. Then I licked my juices from her lovely face. I turned onto my side and began making love to Midge while David watched.

This is only my second experience with another woman. But the first time with Jan was breathtaking and I have no doubt this will be, too. Midge is beautiful and sexy and although we just met, I know from what Jan said earlier that in a very short time this sexy lady and I will become very close friends. This is certainly a fun way to get better acquainted!

I began kissing and licking a path down her sexy body and the realization that her husband is watching us only added to the excitement. He didn’t remain an idle spectator for long, though. Not long after I worked my way down and was on my knees between Midge’s legs eating her pretty pussy, I felt David’s rejuvenated cock sliding between my thighs and teasing my hot pussy.

Without taking my mouth from his wife’s pussy I adjusted my position so that he could have better access to my sopping wet opening. He instantly took advantage of my blatantly offered sex and I screamed into Midge’s pussy when he slammed his cock into me violently.

It was a constant battle after that to devote my attention to Midge’s pussy. I probably could have done a better job if the two of us were alone. But I managed to eat her to several orgasms while her husband continued to slam into me violently from behind.

Midge finally pushed my head away and cried out, “Enough! You sweet, horny bitch! I can’t take it anymore!”

I rested my head on her stomach and allowed myself to fully enjoy what her husband was doing so very well. And then it got even better. As David rammed his cock into me, Midge reached down, grabbed my wrists in a firm grip and held my arms.

It was as good as a set of handcuffs! I don’t know how she knew, or if she knew. But it was the only possible thing she could have done that could make what we were doing even more exciting. I screamed and started having the most incredible orgasm since that first day with Gregg.

His thrusts became even more violent and in an instant of perfect bliss we were both cumming one last time. We collapsed into a pile of hot, sweaty, totally satisfied bodies for a moment.

No one spoke at first. Not until I chuckled and exclaimed breathlessly, “Oh my god! I love EPOD!”

They laughed with me and then Midge leaned over, kissed my face and said, “I’m so glad. Because I have a feeling EPOD is going to love you, darling.”

It took a while for us to get our strength back. We slowly untangled and went into the adjoining bathroom for a quick rinse. I’ve already learned how much fun it is to shower with friends. By the time we were clean I was ready to go around again.

We went back out to the bedroom. Midge and I waited there while David put his clothes back on. While he was dressing, Midge pressed her naked body against my back and reached around to tease my breasts. She leaned down, kissed my shoulder and quietly exclaimed, “I love your nipples, Mouse! They’re incredible!”

A shudder of excitement coursed through my body. I realized that I really don’t want to leave this bedroom. I’m ready to play some more! But David was finally dressed so the three of us went back down and rejoined the party.

As we descended the wide staircase I heard the quiet buzz of conversation from the other guests and I started getting self-conscious again. But I tried to keep reminding myself that these people see each other naked and enjoy sex with each other all the time. They really don’t care that I just went upstairs for a threesome with David and Midge Burton.

We rejoined the party and I realized that the humiliating moment I’ve feared since the Burtons led me away wasn’t nearly as bad as I anticipated. I’m embarrassed, of course. But everyone there has already seen me naked. I’ve already made love to Gregg and had sex with Jan, Brad and David. I blushed a little because when they saw us coming into the room the other women quietly applauded. I suppose their hearts are in the right place but that didn’t help.

It took me a while to stop blushing. But within a few minutes I started to calm down. It was only after I calmed down that I noticed the guys have begun undressing, too. Soon everyone was naked. I also noticed that, as strange as it seems, when we were all undressed we all seemed a lot more relaxed, or at least it seemed that way to me. It’s more likely the other women were comfortable either way but because I’m new at this I may have felt more relaxed.

I looked around the room at all the nice people I’m meeting for the first time. I can’t help comparing the beautiful bodies in the room. Everyone really seems to be in great shape. None of them have let themselves go.

Thanks in large part to the boost in my self-confidence Gregg has instilled in me I thought I compared favorably with most of the women. But I have to admit, Chaz is a goddess! She has a perfect body and the most beautiful face. She could easily have been a model or an actress. I’ve never seen the inside of a Playboy Magazine. But from what I’ve heard I can imagine what the girls who pose for Playboy look like. They look like Chaz.

I also checked out the men, though I was a little more discreet about it. For some reason the idea of being caught checking out naked men embarrasses me. Mike is the only man here this evening with whom I haven’t yet had sex. It’s difficult to compare their cocks, though. David’s cock is in complete repose. But now that everyone is naked and the sexual tension is building, the other three male organs in the room are in various stages between soft and erect as they began to anticipate what is obviously about to take place. We all know it’s coming. The sexual tension is so thick in the room you could cut it with a knife.

Gregg’s cock is erect. It’s kind of cute to see how embarrassed he is. He shouldn’t be. He has a very nice cock. Mike and Brad’s cocks are both about half hard. But it’s obvious all four men are similarly equipped. David’s cock is noticeably fatter than the others. But they all seem to be about the same length.

Nothing much changed once we were all naked. Not at first anyway. But soon the girls started flirting and teasing, both with the men and with each other. It wasn’t long before people began to get together in twos and threes and start fooling around.

I returned to Gregg’s side when David and Midge brought me back downstairs. He put his arm around me and we smiled at each other. He didn’t have to ask if I’m having fun. I knew it was obvious. Now that he’s naked he seems more self-conscious than I am! That’s kind of amusing.

We watched Helen and Jan pair off and go into the next room. Madison and Carol came over and took Gregg away. That was all I had time to see before Mike and Chaz came over and asked me if I’d like to play a little more.

I’m more intimidated by Chaz than by anyone else in the room. No doubt because she’s so damn beautiful!

She stood in front of me and held both of my hands in hers. She looked in my eyes and smiled her sweet smile. I was surprised by what I felt. I looked at her beautiful face and thought, “I could fall in love with this woman!”

Her warm voice seemed to wrap around me when she said, “Don’t be nervous. We’re all friends here. No one in this room wants to harm you.”

I heard myself whispering, “You’re so beautiful!” and I blushed.

She stepped closer. I felt her perfect breasts press against me when she put her arms around me. She quietly responded, “So are you! You’re very beautiful! And you have an aura of innocence around you I find irresistible.”

People keep saying that lately!

She stepped back, looked into my eyes and said to her husband, “Mike, would you mind if I spend a little time alone with Mouse?”

He chuckled as if he understood. The look that passed between his beautiful wife and me must have told him something special is about to take place. He graciously answered, “I suppose I can find someone to play with.”

Mike wandered away. I don’t know who he ended up with but the women here tonight outnumber the men so I didn’t think a handsome man like him would have a problem getting lucky. Chaz looked around until she spotted Jan and Helen having sex on a couch in the next room and said, “Wait here. Don’t move. I’ll be back in a second.”

She hurried over to Jan and whispered something in her ear. Jan stopped eating Helen’s pussy long enough to look over at me and smile. Then she nodded and went back to what she was doing.

Chaz returned, took my hand and led me back upstairs. Everyone else had paired up and spread out around the living room or the adjoining room. But I didn’t care. I wasn’t thinking about anything but how self-conscious this beautiful woman makes me feel.

Chaz led me to the master bedroom. She pulled the covers back and then turned and took me in her arms. She smiled and said, “Don’t be nervous!”

I smiled weakly and exclaimed in a timid voice, “You’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen! How can I not be nervous?! You’re perfect!”

She looked at me with a strange expression on her face. She finally pulled me close and held me in her arms. She hugged me and said, “That’s so funny! I’ve been in awe of you since I saw you walk in this evening. I haven’t been able to take my eyes off of you. I told myself you’re the most perfect woman I’ve ever seen.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.