A Chance to Advance - Cover

A Chance to Advance

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 21

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Childhood sweethearts marry and after college the husband gets his dream job. He is soon offered a big promotion and a huge increase in salary. There is a catch. His wife must make herself available to the company executives. This was originally written as a story, a sequel and two standalone stories that somehow ended up as part of the original story. They have all been combined here.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

We spent most of the remainder of the day in bed or sitting out on the balcony in the nude. I want to take Mouse to the pool in one of her new suits. But mindful of Kara’s warning earlier today I decided to wait until around dusk or a little before.

When the sun started to go down I went through the collection of tiny bathing suits we bought today and selected one. I put my trunks on. Mouse put on the suit I chose for her, blushing in anticipation of the embarrassment she knows is to come.

I looked her over once she had the suit on. She’s truly breathtaking. She looks like she just stepped out of the pages of Playboy. She’s as good as naked in those three tiny, sheer patches of material. I began to wonder if this isn’t too much too soon. In a moment of weakness, I took her in my arms and said, “I’ll give you one chance to back out. Do you want to put your old suit on?”

She looks fantastic. But I don’t want to go too far too soon and I don’t want to make her do these admittedly outrageous things if she isn’t enjoying them as much as I do.

She moved closer, pressing her body against mine. We kissed and in a breathless voice she said, “Don’t. Don’t give me a choice. I don’t want a choice. I want you to make all my choices. If you say the word I’ll take this off and follow you out there naked.”

I held her tight for a long moment. I’m not stupid. I know how embarrassing this is for her. But it’s obvious she’s as excited by the games we’re playing as I am. She couldn’t do this, though, if I left it up to her. I have to “make” her do it.

She isn’t stupid, either, quite the opposite in fact. She’s very intelligent. She isn’t asking me to make all her decisions for her for the rest of our lives. She’s sharing these erotic moments with me. This is just an extension of the games we played in her apartment yesterday morning when I first stepped into her desperately lonely life and discovered a hidden treasure there. And trying on all those new clothes in a fitting room with no door. She’s giving herself to me in a way most women would find unacceptable. Luckily, I’m intelligent enough to realize it, and appreciate it.

She’s too nearly naked to be walking around with only that suit on. We didn’t think to buy a cover-up she can wear back and forth to the pool so I gave her one of my dress shirts. We grabbed two bottles of water and headed for the pool.

I selected a pair of lounge chairs that gave us enough privacy to talk without being overheard. But she wasn’t hidden from view. We’re surrounded by enough single men to give us, and them, something to talk about.

I stretched out on my lounge chair and along with everyone else sitting around the pool deck I watched Mouse remove my shirt and take her sweet time hanging it over the back of her chair. She was left standing there wearing only three tiny little patches of sheer, unlined cloth that just barely cover her nipples and maybe half her pubic mound. From the back she looks naked. From the front she nearly does. But when she gets those little scraps of cloth wet she might just as well be stark naked and we both know it.

We can’t help but notice that the conversations around us came to a sudden stop when she peeled my shirt off and pretty much stood there naked. She deliberately took her time hanging the shirt over the back of her chair and then everyone around us watched her bend over and push her chair closer to mine.

We relaxed and held hands for a while, trying to pretend we’re unaware of the open mouthed, blatant stares of the men around us.

The conversations around us slowly started up again, but quieter now. I overheard several men talking quietly about “the hot new girl” and wondering if she lives here.

Mouse tuned them out and asked me, “Are you my master?”

It’s obvious what has been on her mind. Instead of answering I asked, “Do you want me to be?”

She thought about it for a few minutes and finally said, “I don’t know. But if that’s what you want then it’s settled. It doesn’t matter what I want.”

I got serious then and quietly but urgently exclaimed, “It will always matter what you want! And to be perfectly honest, no, I’m not interested in being your master. I prefer our more informal relationship. The only title I want is husband. Although, the occasional ‘Your Majesty’ might be good for my ego.

“I love the games we play. But they’re just games. They don’t define our relationship. I love you. I love you so much my chest feels tight every time I look at you or think about you. I can’t stop touching you.

“I’ve never felt quite like this before. It’s a wonderful feeling. But I’m not your master and you’re not my slave. It’s fun telling you what to do and playing these sexual games. I don’t know why and maybe it’s better that I don’t. But it turns me the fuck on when I watch you undressing in public and blushing so hard you seem to give off a red glow. But don’t ever think it doesn’t matter what you think or what you want. If you start to feel I’m going too far or that it was fun but enough is enough it all stops. I promise you it won’t change how I feel about you. If we aren’t both enjoying the games then continuing to play them would damage our relationship. Neither of us wants that.”

She stood up suddenly and sat down in my lap. That silenced the conversations around us again, especially when one of her nipples slipped out from under the little patch of cloth and she ignored it.

She put her arms around my neck and kissed me. Then she said breathlessly, “I love you, Master.”

We both laughed then. Much to my delight, as her confidence begins to grow she’s turning out to have a cute sense of humor, too.

I didn’t say anything about her exposed nipple. I know she’s aware of it. Instead I raised the subject of her employment again. “I get the impression you aren’t all that fond of your job. The school year ends soon. Would it break your heart if you didn’t return to teaching next year?”

She grinned at the thought of getting out of the classroom for good. She replied, “I must admit the idea of never entering another classroom is pleasant. But what would I do?”

“You can be Mrs. Gregory Collins. And if that gets boring, I’m sure we can find something else that amuses you.”

“I think that becoming Mrs. Gregory Collins sounds like a nice job. Don’t take this the wrong way. I’m not trying to rush you into anything. But do you have any idea when you want to make that official? I have a lease that’s about to expire.”

I laughed at how nervous she is. She’s uncomfortable trying to walk that line and not sound like she’s pushing the nervous bachelor into marriage.

I squeezed her in my arms and said, “I can be ready tomorrow. Why don’t we start looking for a house? My lease is up in a couple of months, too.”

She rested her head on my shoulder and whispered, “I love you so much. I can’t count the times I’ve cried because I was alone and I thought I was always going to be alone. Now I have to keep fighting back the tears because I love you so much it hurts. I don’t know how to be this happy.”

We sat like that for a while, holding each other and enjoying being close. I would have been happy to spend the rest of the evening that way. But we both have to get up and go to work in the morning and I’m anxious to see how that little bikini looks when it gets wet.

I said, “I hate to say this. It goes totally against my entire belief system. They may drum me out of the He-Man Woman Haters Club for this, but put your tit away and let’s go swimming for a few minutes.”

She responded in an innocent, little girl voice, “Oh my! Do you think anyone noticed?!”

I assured her, “Don’t worry about it. Once they see you getting out of the pool in a little while they’ll forget all about it.”

She grinned and whispered, “Yes, Master.”

She carefully pulled the little triangle back into place over her nipple without appearing to be in any particular hurry and I helped her up. All eyes were on her as we walked hand in hand to the side of the pool. It’s a good thing everyone was staring at her. I doubt if anyone noticed how hard my cock is.

There are only a few people in the pool. There’s one couple sitting on the steps at the shallow end and a couple of guys hanging onto the side in the deep end talking quietly. All four of them noticed Mouse at the same time and their conversations stopped instantly. I guided Mouse around to the steps and down into the comfortably cool water. We waded out until the water was up to her chin.

I stood with her between me and the side of the pool. She rested her arms on the ledge around the side of the pool. She lifted her legs, wrapped them around my waist and leaned back against the side of the pool. In that position her breasts are no longer covered by the water. I looked down at her nipples. That’s exactly what I was seeing! The two triangles covering her nipples are invisible. They were a light brown color when they were dry, almost flesh colored. It looked sexy because they were only slightly darker than her skin and she looked very much like she was naked at first glance. But now that the material is wet she is naked!

She avoided looking down to see how blatant her exposure is. She grinned wryly and asked, “Well, am I going to get arrested?”

I chuckled and replied, “You might, if anyone here is a cop. Fuck you look hot!”

Her grin grew wider and she said, “That’s because I am! If you pull your cock out I’ll prove it right now!”

I kissed her and said, “God I love a horny broad!”

She chuckled and responded quietly, “I love the way you make me horny all the time.”

She rested her left hand on my chest. I watched her eyes. She can’t stop glancing at her new ring, sparkling in the bright pool lights. She sighed and said, “I can’t stop looking at it! It’s beautiful. I thought yesterday was the best day of my life. But it wasn’t. I hope tomorrow isn’t better than today. My heart won’t be able to take it.”

We ignored the other four people in the pool and stayed in that position, talking quietly about not much of anything. We’re just enjoying being together, being close, being very much in love.

After a while the couple sitting on the steps got out of the pool. We ignored them as they walked past above Mouse’s head. I didn’t even look up to see if they were looking our way.

One of the two men at the other end climbed out a few minutes later. The only other person remaining in the pool with us started to float on his back toward the shallow end. He turned over when he was near us and lowered his feet to the bottom of the pool. He started walking slowly past us.

I glanced in his direction and recognized him. He lives in my building. We aren’t friends exactly, just acquaintances. I tried to remember his name but I couldn’t. Despite my memory lapse we aren’t strangers. We’ve spoken from time to time. He has even been in my apartment once. We were talking outside and I invited him in for a beer one afternoon.

He smiled when our eyes met and said, “I’ve been admiring your girlfriend’s suit. It’s very attractive!”

Then he said to her, “I’ve been trying to figure out where I know you from. It’s driving me nuts! I know I’ve seen you before. For the life of me I can’t remember where.”

He had come to a stop a couple of feet from us. I have to give him points for honesty. He isn’t even trying to act like he isn’t staring at her tits.

Mouse smiled and quietly responded, “I live here. We live in the same building. We’ve passed in the hall and met at the mailboxes dozens of times.”

He struggled to raise his eyes back to her face. It’s obvious he still doesn’t remember her. It never occurred to him that Mouse is that mousey little girl who always walked around with her head down, unable to meet anyone’s gaze or say hello. The quiet little girl he has been ignoring for so long.

He shook his head and said, “I don’t get it. I’m sure I’d remember seeing a beautiful woman like you around! I must be losing it!”

Mouse and I smiled at each other. I said, “She was wearing her disguise.”

He shook his head, obviously frustrated because he can’t place her. I lifted her up and set her down on her feet. The three of us started walking out of the pool. It’s getting late. Many of the people who were here when we arrived have gone back to their apartments. They’ll never know what they missed by not waiting.

When Mouse stepped out of the pool she might just as well have been naked. She looked just exactly the way we both knew she would. She didn’t look down. She knows what she looks like but she doesn’t want to see it.

I, on the other hand, can’t stop looking. I grinned at her embarrassment. She looks fantastic. Our companion obviously agrees. He got a good look at Mouse in her invisible suit and whistled under his breath.

He exclaimed, “No way! There is no way you live in my building. I’d remember a gorgeous woman like you!”

Mouse just grinned and kept walking. She’s doing a surprisingly good impression of a girl who thinks she’s fully clothed. The few remaining people around the pool are staring in disbelief and total awe as we walked back to our lounge chairs.

We put our sandals on and grabbed our things. We started walking back toward the apartment. She didn’t even bother to put my shirt back on. She remained totally exposed.

Our friend from the pool hurriedly grabbed his things and joined us. He walked back with us, struggling all the way to place her face, though it isn’t her face he’s staring at.

He remained with us all the way back to my apartment. He lives just down the hall from me. When we got to my door I invited him in for a few minutes. He accepted gladly.

I didn’t exactly have anything planned. I was just taking things as they came. There was no plan running through my dirty little mind. When we were inside I said, “Mouse, would you mind getting us all a beer? I’m going to get out of these wet trunks.”

I went to the bedroom and replaced my wet trunks with a pair of dry shorts and a t-shirt. On my way back to the living room I can see Mouse standing in front of my neighbor. He’s sitting on his towel on one end of the couch. She’s extending her arm to hand him his beer. I’m still trying to remember his damn name.

Mouse looks totally naked from this angle. I can’t even see the strings holding her suit in place. She turned when I entered the room. She’s blushing still. You’d think her body would get tired of that!

She handed me my beer. I reached out and took it from her. I noticed she didn’t get one for herself. I put my beer down for a moment and said, “You need to get out of this wet suit.”

I reached up and placed my fingers on the small bow in the back. I slowly and deliberately began to pull until the bow was undone.

Mouse didn’t move. Even though the suit hid nothing, when it came off her blush deepened. I tossed her tiny top onto the coffee table and pulled on the strings that held the little patch of cloth in place over her pussy. When she was naked I said, “Now go get a beer. If you don’t want a beer, pour yourself a glass of wine.”

I finally remembered his name! Jerry! Jerry stared openly as Mouse walked out to the kitchen and poured herself a glass of wine. His face is nearly as red as hers now! I sat down on the other end of the couch. When Mouse returned I patted the seat between Jerry and me.

The difference between how much of Mouse’s perfect body is on display now and a few minutes ago is only symbolic. But sometimes symbolism is important. She’s naked now. Her fiancé has just removed her skimpy garments in front of a man she hardly knows, a man she has spoken to this evening for the first time.

I can easily see how what we’re doing here is affecting her. Her nipples are long and hard and her knuckles are white where she’s holding her wine glass.

I turned in my seat to face Jerry. He didn’t even bother to pretend to look at me. I casually began to discuss with him how much I like Mouse’s sexy nipples as though it’s an entirely normal topic of conversation. It wasn’t actually much of a discussion. He seems to be impressed by them, too. But for the most part he’s too focused on the nipples in question to join me in conversation. He just stared and nodded.

I reached up and gently rolled one of her hard nipples between my thumb and finger. Mouse gasped. Then she closed her eyes and shivered with excitement.

I pointed out to Jerry that she has the longest nipples I’ve ever seen.

Breathlessly he exclaimed, “They’re beautiful!”

I smiled and asked, “Would you like to touch? The other one looks like it’s getting jealous.”

Mouse’s eyes shot open and she looked at me. But it wasn’t the look I was expecting. It wasn’t shock or fear, disappointment or dismay. It was a look of pure lust!

I smiled, even more turned on by her reaction. I leaned down and kissed her as Jerry’s fingers closed over her nipple and he began to squeeze. When our lips separated I whispered, “I love you.”

But she couldn’t respond. As the fingers of two different men, one of them almost a complete stranger and the other her fiancé whom she has known for only two days, closed down on her nipples she closed her eyes and experienced a massive orgasm.

I thought about putting handcuffs on her so she could really enjoy it. But we’re both having fun and I don’t want to make this into a big production. Maybe next time we can try something like this with the restraints.

I smiled at Mouse and said, “I think she likes it. You’re only the second man to see her naked and touch her body.”

I heard the lust in my own voice. So did Mouse. She opened her eyes and looked at me. I can see in her eyes that she’s at least as excited as I am. She let her head loll back against the back of the sofa and she moaned, “Oh god!”

Jerry was astonished. He looked at Mouse and then he looked at me and exclaimed under his breath, “No shit!”

I looked at Jerry. He obviously can’t believe this is happening to him. His fingers moved from her nipple and cupped her breast. He squeezed lightly and molded his hand around it.

I tried to sound calm when I asked, “Would you do me a favor? Would you mind checking her pussy to see if she’s getting turned on?”

Mouse closed her eyes again. But there’s a Mona Lisa smile on her lips that tells me she has no objections to what I’m doing, or what I’m encouraging Jerry to do.

Jerry’s hand slowly slid down over her trembling stomach and through her sparse patch of light blonde pubic hair. It came to rest on her very wet opening. I watched both of them, enjoying their reactions to this unusual situation. Mouse is in seventh heaven. She looks like she isn’t that far from experiencing her next orgasm. Jerry has suddenly become the most nervous person in the room. He took his time, ready to stop at the first sign that Mouse objects to his touch.

Mouse didn’t object, though. She thoroughly enjoyed the touch of Jerry’s fingers on her sensitive flesh.

I reached out and began to tease the breast Jerry’s hand had just abandoned and I started teasing her other nipple with my mouth. I bit down gently on her nipple and Mouse cried out. But it wasn’t a cry of pain. I’m pretty sure she was having another orgasm. She wrapped her arms around my head and pulled my face tight against her breast. She cried out, “Oh Gregg! You fucking pervert! I love you!”

I would have told her how much I love her. But she’s holding me so tight I can’t move my head and my mouth is full of tit.

Mouse flinched suddenly. I took that to indicate Jerry had just buried his finger in her hungry pussy.

I finally managed to pull my head back. I ordered her to put her hand on Jerry’s cock. I heard him groan and I knew she had obeyed. I smiled and said, “You can’t let the poor guy leave here like that. Would you rather suck his cock or let him fuck you?”

Mouse made a noise like she’s sobbing. But in a voice I almost didn’t recognize as coming from her she breathlessly responded, “I want to suck his cock, baby. I want to suck his cock while you fuck me. Can we do that? Please, Gregg. I need your cock in my pussy, baby.”

I sat up and smiled at Jerry. I said, “It sounds like fun to me. Why don’t you ask Jerry if you can suck his cock?”

Mouse moaned in embarrassment. But in a voice choked with passion she pleaded, “Please, Jerry! Please let me suck your cock! I need it so bad! I’ve had this fantasy for so long!”

That’s nice to know. I’m glad it isn’t just me.

My poor neighbor looks like he’s about to go nuts. He has to be the horniest guy I’ve ever seen. As if there was a chance he might say no I asked, “How about it, Jerry? Do you want to settle for a blowjob? She’s kind of new at it. But she’s very enthusiastic.”

“Fuck yeah!!”

He pulled his fingers out of her pussy and wrestled his trunks down and off. As soon as he had them off, Mouse slid down out of her seat and dropped to her knees. She moved over between his legs, leaned down and enthusiastically took his entire cock in her mouth.

I know she wants me to fuck her while she sucks his cock. And I certainly want to oblige. But I’m fascinated as I watched her devour only the second cock she has ever seen. It’s an incredibly erotic sight.

I doubt if Jerry is getting laid on a regular basis. Most of us single guys don’t. I can tell he isn’t going to last long. It’s pretty obvious.

Mouse moaned and groaned loudly and passionately and devoured Jerry’s cock as if it was her last meal. I don’t own a movie camera. But it occurred to me at that moment that I’m going to have to get one. This is one of the most exciting things I’ve ever seen in my life. I know I’ll always remember what we did here this evening. But I’d love to be able to sit with my arms around her later and watch the replay.

I finally stood up and pulled my shorts off. I dropped to my knees behind her and slid my hard cock between her thighs a few times. She reached down and guided my cock to her hot, wet pussy and I slowly entered her.

As I inched my cock into her she stopped sucking Jerry’s cock for a moment. She let it slip from her lips and moaned loudly while grinding her face against him. I started fucking her immediately. As soon as I started pounding into her she took Jerry’s cock back into her mouth and went wild.

Mouse started having orgasms right away. Her loss of control during those moments served to delay Jerry’s orgasm. But when he finally came it must have been a real gusher. She seemed to be gulping frantically to keep up with him.

Watching them set me off before I’d been fucking her for more than a couple of minutes. I don’t think I came that quickly the very first time I got laid!

I came inside of her and then I fell away. But she wasn’t ready for it to be over. When I pulled out and collapsed onto my ass behind her she moaned, “Noooo! Not yet!”

I smiled wryly and said, “I’m sorry, Mouse. You’re too hot for me. Maybe you can get Jerry to fuck you. I bet he can get it up again with a little help.”

She looked up at Jerry. I smiled at the desperate need on her face. Jerry looks slightly dazed but his cock is still hard. She leaned forward and kissed his cock a couple of times and then pleaded with him to fuck her.

He looked at me to see how I felt about it. I just smiled. Hell, it was my idea! I want to see it.

I moved out of the way and said, “Lie down, Mouse. Stretch out on your back and spread those sexy legs for him.”

She obeyed instantly. I know I’ve never before seen a woman so driven by lust, so sex crazed as she is at that moment. I felt honored to be able to witness it.

Jerry got out of his seat and climbed onto Mouse’s welcoming body so fast his movements were a blur. She guided his hard cock to her opening and they began to attack each other like animals.

My cock grew hard again instantly. Jerry pushed himself up on his arms and as soon as he had a rhythm going I got up on my knees and rested my hard, cum covered cock on Mouse’s lips.

She didn’t hesitate. She opened her mouth and gobbled it down. She started to cum again after only a couple of minutes of furious fucking.

Jerry and I both lasted a lot longer this time around. Before we came again, Mouse had several orgasms, each more violent than the last.

Jerry climaxed before I did. It was pretty obvious he was cumming. He looked like he was having a fit. He finally settled down. But he left his cock in her pussy and watched her sucking on my cock with such incredible enthusiasm.

It was several more minutes before I filled her mouth with another load of cum. She swallowed it down eagerly. I slowly pulled my cock out of her mouth and sat down beside her.

Jerry finally rolled off of her and Mouse and I stared into each other’s eyes to see how we felt about what just happened. She looks nervous. But when I smiled and said, “I love you,” she instantly relaxed.

She quietly asked, “We’re okay? Do you have any regrets?”

I smiled and shook my head. Then I asked, “What about you? Did you enjoy it?”

She looks like she feels guilty about how much she enjoyed it. She said, “It was very exciting. But I won’t know for sure how I feel about it until tomorrow morning when you look at me in the light of day and I know you don’t have any regrets.”

I helped her to sit up and took her in my arms. I kissed her lovingly and quietly said, “There won’t be any regrets. It was just sex. It was very exciting. It’s better than the sex I’ve ever had with anyone before I met you. But it’s just sex. I love that you were able to relax and enjoy it. And I love you ... just as much as I did this morning when you put that ring on.”

Jerry got up and started getting dressed. He enjoyed the sex. But this mushy stuff is making him uncomfortable. Before he left he took a card out of his wallet. He dropped it on the coffee table and said, “I think I should go now. If you ever want to do this again give me a call. That was fucking fantastic! Thank you. Thank you both.”

He paused, looked at Mouse for a long moment, then shook his head and left. He still can’t figure out where he knows her from.

After he was gone I got up and helped Mouse to her feet. We’re both a sweaty mess. We walked down the hall to the bathroom and took a long, sensuous shower. We went to bed and held each other close. We talked quietly for a few minutes, a conversation interspersed with a lot of gentle kisses.

Before we drifted off to sleep I reset my alarm to give us both time to get ready in the morning. We curled up together and once again we spent a little time getting to know each other better.

We found that we share a lot of important views. We already learned we lean in the same direction politically. We both believe children are nice, but we don’t want any of our own. We both love to read. We have the same desire to travel. We haven’t yet been able to find anything we don’t agree on but we probably don’t agree on everything. For all I know she likes pistachio ice cream. Someone has to. But so far it seems we feel the same about everything that’s really important.


Mouse doesn’t have a car. The one she drove all through college and has been driving since she graduated died a few months ago. She’s been taking the bus since then. I gave her a ride to work. But she’s going to have to take the bus home until a week from Wednesday when school lets out for the year.

I offered to give her money to take a cab but she refused. We didn’t exactly discuss finances. The subject didn’t come up until I was dropping her off in front of her school. By then there wasn’t time. And besides, talking about my trust fund has always embarrassed me. But I tried to explain that I can easily afford cab fare. I guess she’s been living frugally for too long. She’s going to need time to get used to the idea that frugality is no longer necessary.

I gave her a key to my apartment. When she gets home in the afternoon she’s going to pack up a few things and bring them down to my apartment. She’s also going to pack up her old clothes to give to Goodwill. Most of her things, the things she doesn’t need right away, will stay in her apartment until we find a house. We both live in small, one-bedroom apartments. There’s no room to combine our belongings.

Not long after I arrived at my office I received a call from one of the junior VPs. He asked me to come to his office. There’s nothing unusual about that. I meet with the junior VPs often and with this one almost daily.

I went to the executive office suite. Brad Pittman’s pretty secretary smiled and told me to go right in. I’ve gotten to know Brad pretty well since I started working for J.A.M. Aluminum. He’s a very personable man and he always treats me as an equal.

That’s one of the things about J.A.M. that appealed to me right from the start. Management doesn’t go around with a stick up their ass. They treat their people with respect at all levels. I like that.

I’ve seen Brad’s beautiful wife, Jan. She comes to the plant fairly often. I’ve never had the opportunity to actually speak to her. But she can frequently be found hanging around the break areas outside the three manufacturing buildings talking to the employees. I understand she’s doing some kind of volunteer work at the request of Mr. Morris, the owner of the company. She has been tasked with improving working conditions at the plant with the goal of enhancing the morale of what is already a highly motivated work force.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.