A Chance to Advance - Cover

A Chance to Advance

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 20

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Childhood sweethearts marry and after college the husband gets his dream job. He is soon offered a big promotion and a huge increase in salary. There is a catch. His wife must make herself available to the company executives. This was originally written as a story, a sequel and two standalone stories that somehow ended up as part of the original story. They have all been combined here.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

I paid for dinner. We left a very disappointed waiter behind. He didn’t get the tip he was hoping for. We got in the car and this time I put the top down. It has turned into a warm, pleasant, very comfortable evening. It’s the kind of night for which convertibles were made.

Mouse didn’t ask where we’re going. But I think she suspects I have something interesting in mind. I never did have a very good poker face.

It wasn’t very far to our destination. We rode together quietly but it was a nice, comfortable quiet. I rested my right arm on the armrest and once we were on the road, Mouse rested her hand on mine. I turned my hand over and wrapped my fingers around her soft little hand and enjoyed the feel of her warm hand in mine.

I felt her tensing up again when we arrived at our destination. There could be no question where we’re going. I parked in front of the only building around. It’s pretty obvious what’s inside, too. The big neon letters spelled out “Big Jim’s Adult Books and Novelties.”

I didn’t bother to ask if she’d ever been in a place like this. I already know the answer to that. I turned to face her and said, “I’ve decided we’ll need a set of restraints to keep in my apartment. Let’s go in and look around.”

It would have been easier and cheaper to bring her toys and restraints down from her apartment. But I have a feeling this is going to be more fun.

She didn’t wait for me to open her door or help her out. I went around the car and put my arms around her. I saw the strange combination of excitement and fear in her eyes and I smiled. I pulled her sexy body close and said, “I love that look on your face. It makes my dick hard.”

She surprised me with a sudden smile and then she said, “That’s what I live for now. And in case there’s any question in your mind, that wasn’t sarcasm.”

I couldn’t help laughing. God she’s cute! I stepped back and took her hand. As I pulled her toward the door I said, “Let’s see just how wet we can make those panties.”

I held the door for her. She stepped inside with an unusual expression on her face. She’s nervous. But I can see that she’s both curious and excited, too.

She stopped just inside the door and looked around at all of the dirty books, movies and sexual paraphernalia. I stood behind her and got a kick out of the attention she’s getting from the men who looked up when they heard us enter. Every man in the room seems to be staring at her tits. In this brightly lit room her sheer blouse is almost invisible. She might as well be topless.

Mouse finally noticed the men and how much attention she’s attracting. She glanced at me and I’ll bet she was thinking back to our earlier conversation about the possibility of letting other men have sex with her.

I smiled innocently and we took a tour of the store, starting with the graphic magazines. We held hands as we moved slowly down one aisle and up another. We discussed some of the pictures on the covers. She even had the nerve to pick a couple of them up and look inside.

She gasped from time to time but I’m not sure if that’s because something she saw turned her on or shocked her. I told her I’d purchase any of the magazines that caught her eye. She just shook her head, though.

I think she would have taken an armful if she were all alone in the building and could have taken any of these magazines with her and no one would know. But she couldn’t let anyone know some of these things excite her, or at the very least aroused her curiosity.

The next few aisles we explored contained a wide range of DVDs. I noticed that several caught her eye. But once again she insisted she’s just curious. I decided not to let it go. She’s obviously curious but too embarrassed to let me or the men who have begun to close in around us and are tagging along behind us see what excites her. She doesn’t want anyone judging her. I ordered her to select six movies she thinks might turn her on. I think it might be a lot of fun to watch a dirty movie with my little Mouse.

I ordered her to go down the aisle again, select the six movies and then join me on the next aisle. She’s nervous about being left alone. But I thought she might feel more free to select something that really appeals to her if I’m not watching.

I moved on to the next aisle and started looking at the toys. I’ve never shopped for this sort of thing before. I really have no idea what sorts of sex toys are available and what might be fun for us. I walked down the aisle to see what they have on display. Once I had an idea of what sort of merchandise is available I returned to the beginning of the aisle.

Mouse joined me there holding six DVDs in her hands and blushing furiously. She stopped when she saw the large display of sex toys stretching all the way to the other end of the long store. I heard her exclaim under her breath, “Oh my god!!”

I chuckled and said, “I’m going to get a few things. If anything catches your eye, consider this an order to point it out.”

A few more of the male customers in the store have joined the small group following us around the store. Well, I suppose it’s more correct to say they’re following Mouse. I looked around the large room and smiled. All the other customers in the store are now close enough that they can keep an eye on Mouse. We’re standing in front of a display of nipple clamps. I said, “I saw some of those in your nightstand. Do you enjoy them?”

She hesitated before answering. The question embarrassed her. But she’s even more embarrassed because she knows that when she answers my question most if not all of the other customers are close enough to hear her response.

She looked down at the floor and whispered, “Yes. I like the way they make me feel.”

I grinned mischievously and asked, “What? I couldn’t hear you.”

She groaned and took a deep breath. Then she looked up and saw my teasing smile. She smiled back and responding to the challenge, in a more conversational tone she said, “I like the way my nipple clamps feel when I put them on and tighten them down. It turns me on. It makes me want to get fucked!”

She turned bright, bright red again. But she’s grinning at me. More importantly, she looks strong. That hunted animal look I saw in her eyes at the mixer is gone. I winked at her and returned my attention to the display of sex toys.

There are several styles of clamps available. I recognized a pair that looked like a set I saw in her drawer. There’s another pair on display, though, that looks like they’re of a much higher quality. I picked them up and looked them over. I took the DVDs from her and handed her the clamps. When I told her to try them on I thought she was going to have an orgasm.

She removed them from the card with shaking fingers. She opened one of them up and started to reach under her blouse and attach it.

I shook my head but she couldn’t see me. I smiled and said, “Unbutton your blouse and do it right.”

I think she knew that was coming. There was almost no reaction. With shaking fingers she unfastened the buttons holding her sheer blouse closed, pulled it free from the waistband of her miniskirt and let it fall open.

She gently teased her left nipple until it was erect and carefully attached the clamp. She winced in pain and groaned quietly. She adjusted the tension slightly and then repeated the process with the second clamp.

We lost a lot of privacy as soon as Mouse opened her blouse. Suddenly there were as many as a dozen men who are no longer making any attempt to act as though their proximity to us is just a coincidence. Those who didn’t have a good angle moved into position to have a better view of her tits and to enjoy the show as she tightened those clamps down on her long nipples. They were standing within ten feet of us, several of them near enough to reach out and touch her. Each of them is eagerly watching my blushing Mouse tease her nipples and then place clamps on them.

When she was finished attaching them I asked, “Remember what I said before we came in?”

I saw the look of confusion on her face. She’s probably too embarrassed to think straight anyway. I smiled and asked, “Are your panties getting wet yet?”

She suddenly remembered and just the barest trace of a smile flashed across her lips. She tried to answer but her voice broke. She finally managed to clear her throat and quietly responded, “I’m almost certain they are. Would you like to see?”

We both know they are. I grinned and said, “I’ll check in a few minutes.”

I told her to leave the clamps on and moved a few feet down the aisle to a selection of restraints. I selected a set of leather cuffs just like the ones I used to restrain Mouse to her headboard this morning and a pair of handcuffs. I handed them to her and took a moment to see what movies she selected. There’s quite a mix. They ranged from girl/girl action, bondage, interracial, gangbang, to a silly X-rated knock off of a recent hit movie.

I handed the DVDs back to her and ordered her to take everything to the counter and return.

She didn’t even bother to try to cover her pretty tits. She carried the armful of toys I gave her to the counter and hurried back. While she was gone I noticed a set of restraints that reminded me of some I read about in several of the stories I enjoyed on the internet. I definitely want to see them on her.

I already know I’m going to get them. But I know it will be exciting to try them on here with all these strange men watching.

When she returned I ordered her to lift her skirt even though it’s so short that it isn’t in the way. I squatted down and attached the thick leather straps to the very tops of her thighs. As I was working I noticed the obvious damp area on the front of her panties. It covers her entire mound.

I leaned forward and kissed her pussy through her panties. I ran my tongue over the moist material where it nestled in and clung to her damp slit.

Her knees nearly gave out. She grabbed my head to keep from falling and her entire body shuddered. She finally got herself under control and asked in a nervous but teasing voice, “Is our bet still on?”

I didn’t know what she was referring to at first. I looked up and when our eyes met she actually smiled and said, “If it is I owe you another blowjob.”

I laughed, as did some of the men around us. Then I fastened the wrist restraints to her arms. Once they were in place her wrists were connected to her thighs by short chains. She’s totally helpless.

I stood up and said excitedly, “I like these! What do you think?”

She looked me in the eye and her voice was choked with lust when she replied, “If you like them, I love them.”

How can you not love a woman like that?!

We slowly walked down the aisle and looked at the hundreds of items on display. There’s a large selection of butt plugs but I’m not much interested in those. Mouse has a couple in her nightstand in the unlikely event I get the desire to experiment with them.

I selected a couple of interesting vibrators for her and decided I had met my needs. I asked her if anything caught her eye.

She managed another smile and said, “I’m happy with your selections.”

I escorted her to the checkout counter and asked the old man behind the counter if I could make sure the vibrator is a good fit.

He grinned and nodded vigorously.

I pulled out my pocketknife and said, “I guess those panties will have to go.”

Mouse almost screamed, “NO!”

Then in a quieter voice she pleaded, “Please, not these. These are important to me. These panties represent the wonderful thing that happened to me today. I’ll be happy to take them off for you. But please, don’t cut them.”

I was touched. This is the only time she has said no to me today. And it’s so she can keep the underwear she’s wearing as a memento of her day of coming out, or her day of falling in love.

I disappointed more than a few men when I smiled and said, “I guess we can wait until we get home.”

She closed her eyes and sighed loudly. She opened her eyes, looked at me with love written all over her face and whispered, “Thank you.”

I paid for the toys and movies. While the clerk was putting the items on the counter in bags I inspected Mouse’s nipples. I asked, “Are they alright? Are they too tight?”

She shook her head and said, “They’re fine.”

I left the clamps and the restraints on her and picked up the bag from the counter. I led her out to the car with her blouse open and her skirt around her waist.

As soon as we got in the car I leaned over, took her in my arms and kissed her passionately. As we kissed I placed my hand over her moist crotch. She nearly went crazy! She screamed into my mouth and had an orgasm that rocked the entire car it was so violent.

She lifted her ass up off the seat and pressed her pussy against my hand. She fought against her restraints and she pressed her lips against mine as hard as she could.

I can’t help wondering how the shy little mouse from the mixer can contain so much passion. And I can’t help being immensely grateful I’m the man who has been lucky enough to discover the fire that’s burning inside of this wonderful woman.

I finally started the car and drove back to the apartment. I pulled into a parking space and put the top up. It was a little after ten o’clock when we got back. But this is an apartment complex inhabited primarily by young singles and it’s Saturday night. There are plenty of people around as we got out of the car and I struggled with the bags of clothing in the trunk.

Mouse didn’t say a word. She stood there with her arms in restraints, her skirt up, her blouse open and her nipples pressed out of shape by those strong, metal clamps. There are people standing around in the parking lot and the nearby pool is still crowded. There’s no way we can make it back to my apartment without being seen by any number of our neighbors.

I smiled at Mouse. She expects to be led back to my apartment that way. She’s terrified. But she’s prepared to please me by allowing our neighbors to see her like this. She’s willing to do whatever I ask of her.

I put the bags down and closed the trunk lid. I pulled Mouse a little closer and gently unscrewed the nipple clamps. I bent down and removed the leather restraints and placed them in the toy bag. I kissed her as I buttoned the two buttons just below her breasts. Finally I pulled her skirt back down into place over her beautiful ass.

I saw the gratitude in her eyes. But I’m moved by the fact that she’s fully prepared to walk around in public nearly naked to please me. I handed her the toy bag and one of the lighter clothing bags. I grabbed the rest of the bags and we walked across the road to our apartment building.

We passed a few people on the way but no one paid us any attention. They’re so wrapped up in their own lives no one even noticed the primo display of tits under the sheer blouse Mouse is wearing.

When we were safely inside my apartment I asked her if she wants anything. She nodded her head and said, “Yes. I want to pay my debts.”

I was thinking more along the lines of a cold drink. But I like her idea even more.

I led her to my bedroom and we quickly undressed. This time there was no blindfold and there were no restraints. This time we made love.

I was astonished at my own resilience. After this morning and early afternoon I thought I might provide this wonderful woman with some pleasure and maybe, with a little work, I might have a mild orgasm of my own.

I was half right. We did it all. I drove her nuts with my fingers and my tongue and everything I did to her she did to me. We brought each other off several times and for the grand finale we enjoyed a long, slow, loving fuck that nearly lasted until morning.

I couldn’t take my eyes or my hands off of her. And she didn’t want me to. She paid me one of the blowjobs I won. I decided to save the second one for another day.

It was only her second time sucking a cock. But she seemed to know what she was doing. It’s obvious that not only does she enjoy doing this for me, but our eyes were locked on one another’s and it’s plain to see how much she loves me.

When it was over, when we finally exhausted ourselves, we curled up together and carried on a quiet conversation in the dark about how much in love we are and the wonderful traits that attracted us to each other. I felt like a teenager with his first big crush, times ten.

I believe I may have mentioned I’m an intelligent and well-educated man. But I didn’t feel like I have the words to tell this woman how much I love her without resorting to all the trite things people like us say to each other at a time like this. I tried, though. Because it seemed to me that Mouse deserved something better, some new and exciting way of telling her how exciting she is, how wonderful she is, and how very much I love her.

I resolved that since I don’t feel my vocabulary is adequate I’m going to show her instead. For the rest of our lives I’m going to show her how much I love her.


The next thing I knew it was morning. The woman with whom I have suddenly and so unexpectedly fallen so deeply in love is still sleeping quietly in my arms. I need to go to the bathroom but I can’t bring myself to disturb her.

I lay there listening to her soft, steady breathing and watching her slender, supple, sexy body in repose. I want to run my hands over her and explore her soft skin again. But I restrained myself. I know that a lifetime of that sort of behavior stretches out before us.

It was only ten or fifteen minutes later when, as if she sensed I’m awake, Mouse began to stir. We kissed and wished each other a good morning. And it is. It’s a glorious morning.

I can’t help but notice the huge change in her already. She’s smiling and happy and so very animated. And the look of love in her eyes makes my heart beat faster. I see something else, though. A characteristic that was noticeably absent the day I first saw her at the mixer. If I look closely I can see a budding seed of confidence, something I think I’m seeing in her for the very first time. It’s so hard to believe someone can change so very much in less than twenty-four hours! I wonder if I should point it out to her or if it’s best to let her build on it first. I’ll have to think about that for a while.

After a quick shower and a slow breakfast I watched Mouse hang her new clothes in my closet. The unspoken order that she’s to live with me now seemed to take her by surprise. It was amusing to watch her when the realization hit her. I ordered her to hang her new clothes in my closet and remove the tags. She started to obey instantly. But then she realized what I’m actually saying and she turned back, as if to see if I realized what I was requiring of her or if it’s just a misunderstanding.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.